Chapter 13

Vampire Hunters

Chapter 13

It seemed everything okay? Chorong decided to go back to her place after a long visit her relatives, still she was everyone’s fans again.

“I’m leaving, take a good care for my first love or I will come back to bring him..” Chorong cried and hugged Eunjung tightly. Her tear, was everyone’s mock. Jiyeon poked her forehead before said “You shouldn’t have been stubborn at first.. by the way, good luck my beloved sis..”

“Bye Bye~ ” she grinned and got her leave with some suitcases. Eunjung looked her back till she got disappear, as she could breathe well again.

“Nobody is going to take him from you, don’t worry..” Jiyeon poked her waist to shock her a bit.

“Yah~ Park Jiyeon…” they ran to play with each other. Woohyun and Jungshin were silent to look at their girls, smiling full of their faces.

“Don’t you want to confess her?” the vampire man, glared as showing a mock with the tall guy.

“Just care your girl, it’s my business.” Jungshin gave a frozen word and walked out.

“But Woohyun, can you help me a bit?” Myungsoo walked to his friend, with a guy was holding his arm tightly. That was pretty fun, Minhyuk kept following him all time because of love poison.

“Didn’t you cause that poison…? This is your punish..” Jiyeon giggled and hugged Eunjung tight.

“But I didn’t make that poison…” replied Myung.

“Okay, why don’t you go to ask for the creator of that poison..?” she grinned.

“He was the one who made it… and now he already trapped his own poison. How could I do?”

“Oh my Myung baby… jub jub” Minhyuk leaned his head on his shoulder and hugged his neck playfully.

“What such a thing he did for? -.-” Eunjung frowned.

“He made for you fall in him..” responded Myung

“Okay and then this trouble you two caused, why did we have to help? Find solution by yourself” Woohyun said as dragging his girl out of them. His face was emotionless and this was the first time, he began cold like this.

“Why you became like this?” asked she.

“He planned to trap you, I can’t forgive him. Moreover, I don’t want him return to normal or he will follow you again, I’m totally jealous…” he said coldly, but his face was red for being shy with saying the word Jealousy to her.

“Ah ha~ you became meanie now… Myung is your friend. Don’t you want to help him?”

“Love should be selfish.. I’m thankful him to take my love enemy away..” he smirked.

Since that time, Myungsoo went to train in the hunter school for discovering Minhyuk’s poison in order making him become normal and let his freedom out. He hid himself in the laboratory all along.

Jungshin Pov:

 The vampires I saw now weren’t bad at all. Day by day, I tried my best to grow up myself to be vampires, still I didn’t drink fresh blood and just got blood pill. Some criminal vampires usually appeared these days, so I was formed in group to guard human like before. It was different like, I had worked with the hunters before and now I was working with the other vampires in the academy.

“How come they increase more and more these days?” Hoya grumbled when he saw a lot of vampire level E in the village.

“Haven’t you caused it secretly?” Jiyeon glared at him.

“I can’t be out of the kingdom rule..” said Hoya before he went to crash those vampires disappear. Eunjung, Jiyeon and the other Infinite tried their best to clear those things to protect human. I was told that they were caused from the vampires who were at Lord Jinki’s side.

I couldn’t help them much, just only shooting my gun to them.

“Hey be careful..~” Hoya went to push me from the one who tried to beat me and he completed that vampire immediately. He had helped me.. I realized that the Queen’s rule was influent to the students in vampire academy. They didn’t cause the problem but cut down.

“Thank you..” I first time said that to him, vampire.

“You should practice more.. you can’t use the hunting skill like before, but why don’t you practice as vampires?” he asked after the war ended.

“Yes, Jungshin. I think you should practice with them..” Eunjung ran to me.

“Well..”

Since that time, Hoya became my partner to educate me magical power.

………………

Unknown Pov:

“Lord Minho, what do you think between Jiyeon and Kris? Which one should be the heir?” Queen Hyomin began her chat when they both had a hidden meeting together. Minho became her assistant after he had helped her to be alive. He kept staying by her side to be advisor, hoping she would understand his heart. Oppositely, Queen Hyomin’s hear already ended with her man in the past. She couldn’t accept anyone beside Jung Yonghwa.

These days, she was thinking to title the heir to be the next king or queen. She didn’t know if who should be between Kris and Jiyeon. She planned to give her power to Jiyeon, her sister since she was a very kind. She believed that Jiyeon would make the Kingdom brighter. Also, she thought about Kris. Jiyeon was still kid to be the leader but Kris was more suitable including his vision, power, mindset, and experience. Just Kris couldn’t be trusted to be the kind king, he was a little stubborn.

“Why don’t you choose to give it to your own child? Queen, you still have long life to wait for your child grew up..” said Minho with hidden meaning. He was a little mean, because he didn’t want both of them to be the next King or Queen beside Hyomin, the woman he loved.

“I will never have child, Lord Minho. You should understand me..” the Queen said softly after she got his meaning. Honestly she didn’t want to marry anyone. Because she left her loyalty to her guy’s grave already.

“Still you don’t understand me? Queen..”

“Stop it Lord Minho. To me, you are just a brother.. We can’t… I am thinking to make the heir again. You can leave if you will no longer help it out..” she completed the sentence clearly.

……………………

Minho went out from the Queen’s room madly as walking through the hall with full of hot emotion. He really needed something to release his anger, really really needed till he passed by a student.

“Damn…~” he finalized releasing his anger to that student, falling down to the floor. Minho seemed being crazy and moved fast to that student to complete his life. Suddenly another student appeared to help his friend and pushed Minho away, it was Lee Jungshin.

“How dare you disappoint me?” he yelled.

“I don’t care if you are the powerful man here. You can’t look down people’s lives like this..” said Jungshin coldly.

“Ah ha~ you meant I can end your life instead?” he held his hand tight as pushing the tall man to hit on the wall strongly. Jungshin ran out his blood from mouth with a broken back. He was damn hard to stand up again.

“Jungshin…~” Jiyeon ran quickly to bring him up and looked back to Minho angrily. “Choi Minho! Are you out of mind? How dare you do this to him?”

“Well.. I want to do whatever I wanted.. You problem? Princess.. Don’t forget, I was the one who built the power and this kingdom again.. Just only a brat.. I can take his life whatever I want.. the way you protect him, the more I want to try..”

“This is such as a betraying word..! I will report unnie about this..”

“Go.. Go… As you want.. and hey.. bring this jerk to the room underground. Don’t let him out unless I tell..” Minho called his guys to take Jungshin from Jiyeon even she tried to hold him tight, still she was not able to do anything. Minho seemed being crazier.

“Don’t touch him even a bit or I will cut your head to be my chair..” screamed Jiyeon.

“I will free him unless he win over me.. ” smiled he and continue “In a few days more, I will bring him to fight.. if he is dead accidentally, I will not care too..”

“HE IS JUST LEVEL E… HOW COME HE WIN YOU? THIS IS UNREASONABLE…”

……………………..

“Unnie, please help Jungshin… Your advisor is crazy now.. I can’t let him in danger..” Jiyeon told the whole story to Hyomin and cried very hard. Hyomin could say nothing since she couldn’t control him either. She just comforted her sister to wait for Kris’s return.

……………………..

Jung Family

“My sweetie boy, how progressing you are with the lesson yesterday?” Kris sat on the roof with his kid next to him. These days, he met his kid Luhan secretly without letting anyone knew it. Not only playing, but also including teaching Luhan, how to use magical power and something else.

“Ahjussi.. I can make small fire power now.. Do you want to see?”  Luhan began to make the fire but Kris faster stopped him before they were seen.

“Your mom will notice.. It’s okay.. we will try later..”

“I see..”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure ahjussi..”

“Your mom is still single? She is beautiful though.. I guess, there might be a lot of guys try to get her..”

“Oh I don’t know it.. Ahjussi.. It seems she keeps cursing those guys when they come..”

“Really?” Kris mocked and continued “So you are not curious about your appa?”

“Mom said I didn’t have appa..”

“Ah ha~ would you believe that?”

“Why would not? I will always listen to her…”

“So what your idea appa should be?”

“I never thought about that..” Luhan answered, disappointed Kris. He looked at his own child hardly to describe his feeling at this minute.

“But maybe… like you… I will love you to be my appa. You are good looking and powerful..” the last sentence of his kid, made his smile.

“Really? You think so? I love you to be my kid too ^^” he picked his child’s nose a little before saying “I guess, this should a time, I show up again..”

Kris finally decided to face Jessica, although he would be cursed by her. He just smiled to himself cunningly after he came up with some bad ideas.

……………………..

In the dark room, the light was but it didn’t work.

“This is weird.. What’s wrong with the electricity?” she whispered to herself, still stepped into the room. Jessica went to open the window to let the moonlight come in. Slowly, her waist was grabbed to hug. She got a bit shock and began to scream. However, that big hand faster moved to cover before her voice released out.

“Be quiet, my girl.” The manly voice next to her ear with a warm breath, the guy rubbed her neck by his nose and it pissed her off.

“ert… Who are you..” she removed his hand from , but still not out from his hug.

“Me? Your guy, your sweetie… the man you can give you a peaceful sleep tonight..” he kissed her ear warmly.

“Damn.. You must not wish to live.” Jessica moved her hand to get the hidden sword but that guy faster pushed it away and kept hugging her tightly.

“Since when my baby became so nasty like this? Sword is not suited to you.. I can teach you how to have another kind of fun, if you want it tonight..” his ert word, tried to piss her off again. Jessica finally could move out and face to that man, still she couldn’t see his face clearly.

“Oh my dear, Jessie.. I’m really missing your sweet lip and soft skin..” he kept joking around..

“You’re dead..” She came to give him a beat, oppositely, he grabbed her waist again as pushing her to the bed with him on the top of her.

“Wu Yifan!” she finalized seeing him.

“Ah ha~ my dear wife.. you just realized it now.. I seriously miss you a lot..” he rolled his lip around her neck.

“I HATE YOU… GO AWAY…. OR I WILL KILL YOU BY MYSELF… STILL YOU DON’T GET IT?” she shouted angrily but it didn’t make his reaction. He kept kissing her all along.

“WHY ARE YOU SO..” she tried to push him.

“Ah ha~ I know you are very kind to grow my baby as well..” he giggled.

“Luhan? What did you just do to him?” she shocked.

“I will not mistreat my own kid, okay?” he decided to sit and gave him a warm smile.

“He is not yours.. He is mine only..” she waked up and pushed him with a few pillows.

“Don’t be so mean..”

“Ahhh… OMMAAAAAAA…” the loud from the next room, Luhan’s.

“Luhan?” Jessica and Kris quickly went to see him in a hurry. The little kid was caught by a few high level vampires, running through the window.

“Wu Yifan.. What are you doing to him?” Jessica yelled.

“They are not my clan..” Kris responded shortly and quickly ran after them. Since he was born with a powerful blood, it wasn’t hard for Kris to be faster than them. He went to hide their way and just sent his nasty eyes line to them.. Luhan was free to run as those vampires were destroyed immediately and he left only one to be questioned.

“Ahjussi..” little kid went to hide at his back.

“You are alright my baby..” he smiled warmly to his baby before turning his evil face to that one.

“Who told you to come annoyed this kid?” he stepped his foot on that vampire’s back with an angry scream.

“Lord Jinki…. He needs him to improve his power… I am sorry.. Prince… please..”

“His power?” he frowned and realized the purpose of Jinki with his son. Luhan was born with half royal vampire’s and magician’s blood. Thus, he was really the best food for Jinki to increase his magical power.

“I get it..” Kris turned to close Luhan’s eyes as soon as the last vampire was destroyed.

“You are safe.. and nobody will hurt you anymore..” he touched his kid’s cheek softly.

“Ahjussi.. What happened?”

“Luhan..!” Jessica finally got there.. “Give him to me back…”

“Why would I do? He is also my son too…” replied Kris.

“NO… YOU ARE NOT… JUST GIVE HIM TO ME BACK OR YOU WILL BE DEAD…”

“Seem you can kill me? My dear wife.” He smirked and continued “Go to my place if you want to see him again” immediately he disappeared with the little boy.

“WU YIFANN…..!!”

…………………….

Kris came back to the academy and left his son with a bedroom. He told everyone to organize the room for special to make his son smile.

“Oh my baby.. You have to stay here for being safe…” he put his son on the bed as he was next to him.

“Is it real if you are my dad?” asked little kid.

“Wouldn’t you be happy after hearing this truth?” smiled tall guy.

“B-But.. mom..”

“She will come soon. You don’t need to worry.. we will live together and never separate again, isn’t good?” he asked and the boy nodded.

“Do you like this room?”

“Yes..” he nodded.

“Yifan… you are finally here..” Jiyeon came in tears, interrupting their chat.

“What’s wrong?”

“Yifan, please help me.. I can’t let Jungshin in danger..”

……………………..

Little Luhan were sent to the Queen for taking some look at her grandson. Jiyeon told Kris the whole story and cried a lot.

“It seems everything is going to mess.. I can’t stop Minho either, or the war will be started. We are facing to Lord Jinki right now, we can’t add more enemy.. This time, we need him to stay by our side.” said Kris.

“Wu Yifan! Since when you became to be frozen like this.. you will not help him, won’t you? How come you become brave less now?” she screamed crazily.

“You always trouble me.. Park Jiyeon..” he looked at his auntie boringly. Although she was named as his aunt, she was a little sister to him. He always protected her and never let her sad.

“Tell me now..”

“If only he win over Lord Minho in days..”

“You don’t understand what I said? LEE JUNGSHIN IS VAMPIRE LEVEL E.. He doesn’t even win the other higher level than him, how come he faces to Choi Minho?”

“You go to get some rest.. I’m feeling annoyed now..”

“Wu Yifan!”

“Hey guys, when will you bring Princess away?” he yelled to his guards loudly.

“Wu Yifan!!! You are the frozen… YOU ARE HEARTLESS… AND NO WONDER JESSICA RUN AWAY FROM YOU…” Jiyeon kept cursing him while she was being brought out

“Is she really stupid?” he messed his hair tiredly.

………………….

(A day before contest)

Underground Room

The big empty room in dark, with the cold weather where was for hidden the prisoners as it became a place for Jungshin staying. His body was colder and colder, still he was strong. He hadn’t given meal or blood for a few days ready; thus, his body was so weak. He sat on the floor, leaning his back and head on the wall.

Sound of stepping from another, awaked him to open his eyes again. Slowly, the tall man came in and stood in front of him. Jungshin didn’t see the door open, so it meant that this guy used the magical power through the wall to see him.

“Wu Yifan..” he called that man’s name softly and weakly.

“I’m coming for telling you a story…” Kris began and looked away from him before continued another sentence “It’s the mystery of vampire’s power. There are less people knew it and I’m just willing to tell you that story before tomorrow..”

“…………” Jungshin got quiet and looked at Kris curiously.

“Vampires were judged from level A -> E and you know it already. But still you might not know about the hidden power beside this… some of vampire level A, you saw, were weaker than some you will see. For example, Choi Minho, Lee Jinki, SHINee or Infinite and their power are different too. The reason is not caused level or whatever just how they improve themselves.. and some of vampires level B I saw, could win over the level A… They had secret lessons of their families to practice. Somehow, what I meant, to win over someone is not depend on the blood level but practice..” Kris sat down in front of him, and moved closer to whisper “And level E also can improved too..”

Jungshin didn’t get what he was trying to tell all, just quiet because he had no energy to talk with his hunger. He really needed blood right now..

“And one more secret, for those vampires who could the royal vampires’ blood, they will became a part of royal family too including magical power..” he pulled Jungshin’s head to his neck.

“This is the first and also the last, I’m not doing it for your sake but Jiyeon’s.”

“……….” Jungshin only glared at him.

“Hurry up… my blood to fill your hunger.. You have to protect your girl by yourself..”

“………..” Jungshin finally decided it since he was hungry too. He bit the tall man’s neck and tried to his blood. The fresh night became unusual. The moon was gone and the black clouds came.. the whole academy were smelled of blood…

“Kris… How come he did that?” the Queen looked at the window and whispered softly.

“Where does the smelly blood come from?” Jiyeon frowned.

“Underground room..” replied Hyomin.

………………………

Next Night

The garden hall of the school was full of many students joining to see the event between Minho and Jungshin. The Queen sat on the throne, looking at the two men.

“Jungshin..” Jiyeon threw her sword to him as he caught it immediately. She knew he couldn’t use his own sword, caused he was already vampire. Jungshin stared at Jiyeon for the last before focusing on Minho.

“Come on kid” Minho smirked and Jungshin fast ran to him. He chopped left Minho avoided o the right, he chopped right Minho avoided to the left.. he kept rounding Jungshin everywhere and ended up with kicking him to hit with the tree.

“Jungshin!” Jiyeon cried.

“Don’t worry, I prepared his funeral for him already.” added Myungsoo.

“Yah, you don’t wish to live more.. KIM MYUNGSOO!” Jiyeon beat him angrily.

“Ahhhh……” Jungshin and Minho crossed their swords, facing to each other. The storm became heavier, still not moved them away.

“Since when his power increased quickly like this..” Eunjung murmured and watched that amazing fight.

“Lord Minho might not be the last winner.” replied Woohyun.

The power grew more and more, Jungshin finally was pushed by the powerful vampire to the ground again. Minho didn’t leave the thin boy even a minute to get up again, as he faster went to chop him with his sword. Unbelievably, Jungshin’s sword showed up immediately as it tried to protect his own from Minho.

“You’re coming back?” he smiled as quickly taking him to against with Minho again. Jungshin’s power was increasing more and more, including his handsome sword’s ability. He could mix between vampire’s and hunter’s movement together and ended up Minho under his sword blade. However, he didn’t kill that man, oppositely he went to bring him up.

“Go away..” Minho pushed him out and went out embarrassingly.

“Jungshin… Jungshin you won it now…” Jiyeon jumped to hug his neck excitedly.

“You got it now.. Don’t forget our promise..” Kris passed by and gave him a serious sentence. Jiyeon noticed and frowned at their weirdness.

“What is kind of that promise?” her question, made Jungshin’s red face.

“You don’t need to know..” he avoided quickly.

“Hey, tell me what that promise is…!” she screamed.

………………….

It seemed everything going alright for them all. However, Kris was still nervous with his kid’s security. Lee Jinki never gave up his purpose easily and he knew it.

“Your highness, there is a girl, looking for you outside..” the guard came in for reporting.

“Finally..” Kris couldn’t help holding his smile as he went out quickly.

Jessica was holding her own sword, staring at Kris emotionlessly.

“Give back my child..” her frozen word.

“Sure you can go to get.. but both of you are not allowed to go anywhere..” responded by Kris.

“Wu Yifan.. What do you want exactly?” she shouted angrily.

“I want you both..”

“Isn’t this a joke? Don’t you understand what I told last year..?”

“You are still my wife and he is my son anyway…”

“I won’t come back to you..”

“Sure and then leave alone.. Luhan has to be with me anyway..”

“HEY!!!”

“He is in danger… Lord Jinki needs him to increase his magical power against the royal family..”

“WHAT??”

………………..

“I’m staying with you, not mean I come back to you. Understand? I am here just for my son’s security..” Jessica placed her suitcase near the closet in the prepared room.

“You are sure?” Kris leaned on the wall and mocked at her a little bit.

“Where is my son?” she ignored his smirk and looked around to find Luhan.

“Oh he is in his room.” replied Kris.

“His room? Isn’t this his room?” she frowned.

“It’s our room..” he didn’t even say, also his arm directly grabbed her waist.

“Yah!! Don’t be ert around me…!” she screamed and tried to push him, oppositely he was the one who pushed her to lean on the wall.

“You are coming by yourself, my sweetie wife… this should be punished..” he turned his smirk to a smile, before started tasting her soft lip.

“Go…” she tried to push.

“This is for exchange your son’s security. I’m not going for free.. You are supposed to live with me as the other spouses” he completed his sentence seriously and Jessica had no choice either. She worried about her child, and there was only him who could protect them.