Chapter 12

Vampire Hunters

Chapter 12

In a huge hall of the middle of the palace, the tall man in shirtless was trying to receive the magical power from the moonlight below his head. There was a big hole on the top of the hall which could let the moonlight shined to that man, Lord Jinki.  Before Lady Taeyeon took a step in to the hall, Lord Jinki opened his eyes and glared to her way in order waiting for her. Lady Taeyeon smiled to herself with his reaction and came in.

“It’s already a year, you’ve hide here. Don’t you have any ideas to against the royal family back?” Lady Taeyeon wiped his sweat on his forehead after he practiced improving his magical power tiredly.

“You seem hurry to be the Queen much..” smiled Jinki and grabbed her waist to sit on his thigh.

“Why not? You promise to marry me after you become a new King there, didn’t you?” the lady leaned her head on his chest with moving her fingers around his neck and smirked badly.

“In this time, I can’t win the Queen’s magical power yet. She was born in the royal blood, so she has unlimited power..” said Jinki before he moved his lady to her place back. He stood up and looked at the full moonlight meaningfully as Taeyeon noticed it too.

“I knew you already had your own idea..” she smiled and hugged around his back tightly, seemed like she never got him off again.

“Still you, know me more clearly than the other..”

“So what is that?”

“I need only one boy to achieve our plan. There is only him who can give that much power to me..”

“Who is he? I will go to get him now..” Taeyeon went to face him seriously.

“He??” Jinki smiled and continued “He is just a little boy who is half human & vampire.. He is the best power for me if I can his blood..”

………………

Jung Family

“Luhan? Where are you? Why you kept playing hide and seek with me?” the thin lady in perfect body, Jung Sooyeon, tried to find her baby messily around the house. Of course, after leaving the academy Jessica had found out that she had already been pregnant of Kris’s baby. However, she had had a strong decision to leave all her memories. She had come back to her family in order to own the house, continued from Soojung. She was rich enough to keep going her family’s business and paid for her friends’ inventions. Ai and Heechul were here with her; however, they only stayed in the laboratory and did their research. Ai sometimes went to play with her nephew, Luhan and taught him to use his magical power. Luhan was born with weird ability and he was so different from the other children. Actually, he was only a 5 months boy but he wasn’t a baby. He was grown up fast and his appearance and height was no different from the 8 or 9 years old; including his brain. It may be has caused from his blood, vampire and human? Moreover, he had a half of royal vampire’s blood, mixing the magician’s blood.

“Omma~ Ai ahjuma taught me how to shoot the bullets..” little Luhan went to hug his mom’s leg, and never missed raising his cute face to his mom.

“Shoot bullets?” she frowned and repeated his word. The little boy nodded before he took a show for his mother. He didn’t use the gun for shooting the bullets out, but he only threw the bullets by using his hand and that….. Daekbae… ~ the wall of their house boomed and broke up..

“Lu-Luhan… What are you doing?” Jessica shocked after the wall was broken.

“Omma… ^O^”

“I told you to study… Don’t focus on magic much.. people will notice your weirdness..” she began to beat her kid, but he quickly ran away.

“Yah…~ How bad kid you are…!!” she screamed and ran after her son.

…………………..

Night Class

Jiyeon kept looking at Jungshin every single day. Although they didn’t talk, they could feel each other. Jungshin these days were so close to Hyun Ah, and it made the little princess very jealous. Myungsoo started noticing it and he realized that Jiyeon had feeling for Jungshin. He couldn’t win even Jungshin or Woohyun in her mind, so he might change his plan to catch her feelings.

“Jiji….~” screamed from a girl in short white dress. She ran to Jiyeon who was sitting on the balcony alone with her bright smile.

“Who are you?” she frowned and looked at the unknown girl.

“It’s me, Park Chorong. I am your cousin. We always played with each other when we were kids.. Don’t you remember it?” Chorong went to sit near her.

“Kids? I don’t remember it, sorry. -_- I was too kid to remember those memories..” Jiyeon shook her head.

“Honestly I didn’t remember you either ._. but the Queen said so, and I am just coming to play with you since we are relatives..” she held her hand tightly.

“Oh..”

“The Queen said, we usually danced in the royal palace hall… Let me remind you something..” Chorong went aside as she started slowly dancing. The way she moved, smiled and shook her hands, she looked like a real princess. Jiyeon watched that show happily and it was the moment when she felt close to Chorong. Accidentally, Chorong stepped on her own foot and began to fall down.

“Ahhh…” Luckily she was helped by the man who passed by. Woohyun grabbed her waist and moved her to stand aside. This moment, Chorong fell in love him at the first sign. He was like a prince who was sent by the heaven to protect her.

“Princess Chorong, forgive me to be rude on you..” He quickly bowed her.

“It’s okay. I should’ve thanked you instead..” she smiled shyly.

“You’re welcome, Princess.” He respected her again and walked pass by to Jiyeon.

“May I give my please, Princess.” He bowed her.

“Are you done your mission I told you to do?” asked Jiyeon.

“I still couldn’t contact his highness yet. But seems he was in Busan..” he was talking about Wu Yifan.

“Busan? What is he doing there? Isn’t caused of Jessica?” Jiyeon nodded to herself and looked back to Woohyun and left a word “You can get rest now.. I will see him by myself..”

“So I’m taking my leave.. Princess” he bowed her and got going. Chorong kept looking at him with her bright smile and it caught Jiyeon’s eyes.

“Don’t tell me if you already fell in him..” she sent her cousin a weird glare.

“He is so handsome… Who is he anyway?” Chorong moved close to Jiyeon and began an interesting question.

“Nam Woohyun, the second son of Nam Family and Lady Nam Kyuri’s brother…”

“Infinite?”

“He already had someone his love.. Just give up..” Jiyeon passed by emotionlessly.

“Unless he’s not married yet, I’m hopeful..” Chorong pouted.

“Whatever…~ ”

………………..

“Woohyun ssi… Do you need some coffee?” Chorong went to give a cup of coffee to him, while he was focusing on study.

“Sorry, Princess. You can get it your own..” he bowed her.

Every time she tried to make him interest, he always pushed her goodness away. However, Chorong never gave up on her purpose. She started being more interested in Woohyun. Myungsoo saw his chance of Chorong, so he decided to walk his plan with Chorong’s love.

“You really don’t know it, Princess. My beloved friend, Woohyun has already someone, he loves for his life…” said Myungsoo when they were in the garden together.

“I was told so.. Anyway, just someone he loves, not his wife..” Chorong said strongly.

“But he really loves her, although she doesn’t respond him back…”

“Yah, that is really easier then. I will make him give up on his one side love..”

“Didn’t Princess Jiyeon tell you? That girl is the hunter and also her best friend.. You might be harder to ask for her to help you out..”

“Hunter? Ah ha~ He is vampire… how come he loves the hunter? This is really weird. By the way, will you help me? Myungsoo ssi..”

“Yes, I will always be very please for your need..”

………………..

Next Day, Chorong asked Jiyeon to visit her best friend in the hunter school. Jiyeon realized that it already took a time to come apart with them too, that why she chose to visit there. All the students there, didn’t know Jiyeon’s story. They thought that she had just transferred to the other school after her best friends Ai, Jessica and Heechul had stopped studying.

Jiyeon tried to remind her memory as the hunter again, while she was walking along the academy’s area. She met him, Jungshin but they didn’t talk and just passed by.

“Isn’t he your lover?” Chorong noticed Jiyeon’s unusualness to Jungshin, so she could guess it.

“It’s already passed.. Stop mentioning it. By the way, I am seeing someone. Do you want to go?” she changed the topic quickly. Chorong nodded and kept walking with Jiyeon.

In the laboratory, Eunjung was researching her new invention alone till Jiyeon got in, she got rest.

“Oh Jiyeon, long time no see…” she ran to hug her best friend tightly and left Chorong smiled alone.

“I’m just visiting you, Jungie. This is my cousin, Park Chorong. And Chorong, this is my best friend Ham Eunjung..” Jiyeon introduced them.

“Hello Chorong, nice to see you..” Eunjung smiled to her.

“Ham Eunjung? Is this Woohyun’s crush? Ah ha~ hello Eunjung, I’m very pleased to see you..” Chorong quickly went to catch her hand happily.

“What?” Eunjung got a little shock when she mentioned about Woohyun’s name.

“Jiyeon, can I borrow Eunjung for a moment? I’m really glad to make friend with her..” Chorong turned to Jiyeon and she nodded. She smiled brightly and dragged Eunjung out of the room.

Jiyeon was alone in the room she had used to be… she touched the table, books and all everythings there to remember some memories in the past.

“Oh Eunjung, the liquid you asked me to do, I’m already done..” Jungshin entered the room and his eyes met up with Jiyeon. His face turned to emotionless again and Jiyeon did so.

“She is with my cousin.. they will come later… or I should leave, I don’t want to bother you..” she had a soft smile and began to get leave.

“It’s okay if you stay here… it doesn’t bother me..” what he said, made she giggle a little. Jiyeon returned to the table and watched Jungshin did his work. They didn’t talk much, and left the time silently like this…

……………

Chorong and Eunjung walked along the lake side, they had a long chat. Chorong was a very bright lady and Eunjung admired her too for being brave. She dared to admit her own feeling, oppositely from Eunjung who always avoided.

“I crush on him, but I was told that he loved you… However, I will not give up on him either.. I told you this, because I believe that we should take the test fairly, Jungie..” she kept holding Eunjung’s hand with her bright smile. To face to a beautiful and confident like Chorong, Eunjung felt so weak that she couldn’t do like her.

“I’m feeling nothing for him… Don’t worry..” she lied herself again.

“Ah ha~ really Jungie? Why?”

“Because he is vampire and I am the hunter. I think you both suit to each other more..” she forced her smile.

“Wow, Jungie.. You are very cute.. I think we will be a longer friend.. I do love you so much..” Chorong hugged her tightly. She was so childish and cute, she should be together with Woohyun. Eunjung thought. She would never leave Jungshin alone.

“Jungie, so will you help me to call him out?”

“Eh?”

“Please, Jungie please.. he won’t accept my call..”

“Okay I will try ._.”

………………………..

Eunjung Pov:

For Chorong’s sake, I decided to see Woohyun at the night academy. I didn’t know how crazy I was.. I was doing that painfully. It was still in the day as it was vampire’s rest time. Still he went to see me outside again. This time he wasn’t holding the umbrella like before. His face was getting red for touching the sunlight, but still he smiled to me.

“I never thought you would come to me..” he said happily.

“Do I bother you? ._.”

“No.. I’m happy instead..”

“Woohyun, you are free tonight? It’s okay if you are not..” I wished he would rejected me but..

“I’m always free for you.. What’s going on?”

“Can we meet at the park near this neighbor tonight..? I have something to talk..”

“Of course..”

“See you tonight.. I’m getting leave..” I took a breath tiredly and stepped away. I cheated him… I was trying to ship him with the other girl? Ah ha~ this was so hurt.

…………..

At that night, I laid on the bed as I didn’t feel good to image of those two people. Chorong might have been there and seen him?

“Aigoo.. Ham Eunjung.. What are you thinking?” I finally decided to go out and got some fresh air. I wondered how their dates were, this was really annoyed me too much. Along the road, I walked passing by my stories to pat my though away. Suddenly, Woohyun showed up in front of me and his face wasn’t good at all.

“Woohyun..? You should be with Chorong this time, shouldn’t you?” I opened my mouth.

“Why you did that to me?” he grabbed my wrist strongly and his face was red as a fire dragon.

“I’m sorry… she just ordered and I thought you two looked suit to each other too..” I felt pain with his holding.

“You knew? When you came to me and asked me out.. I was really happy.. it seemed like my dream came true… Until, I saw that girl wasn’t you and I realized that you cheated me.. Ah ha~ this is damn hurt..” he shook my shoulder.

“But where is Chorong now? How come you leave her alone?”

“Ham Eunjung!!” it was the first time he yelled at me “I said already… I love you and only you.. Although you didn’t want to accept my love, you shouldn’t have pushed me to another. I also had a heart and I know how to be pain too..”

“Woo-Woohyun..” he suddenly hugged me. I couldn’t push him out again, just relaxed in his arm.. this was peaceful moment I felt.

“Tell me if you feel the same way to me..” he began..

“Woohyun.. I..” my eyes went to see another crying lady behind him. Chorong was in tear and she ran out quickly.

“Chorong!” I pushed Woohyun away and ran after her. She must be hurt much… the girl who had always a bright smile, I made her hurt.

“Chorong…” she sat on the road side and faced to her knees with a soft cry.

“I know he loves you.. this is damn hurt.. He is my first love… I don’t want to leave him.. I’m sorry Eunjung for separating you guys..” she kept crying shakily.

“Chorong… Don’t do this..!” I sat next to her as soon as she hugged me. She cried on my shoulder.

“However, I won’t give up.. Jungie ah…” she wiped her tear and looked at me again.

“Yes, you should try… One day you will win over his heart..” what a painful word!

“Thank Eunjung and Sorry for making him mad at you..”

“It’s okay.. We are friend..” I smiled and messed her hair.

“Jungie, you are very open… If I were a man, I would love you too..” she hugged me again.

……………….

Kris Pov

It was the first step that I walked to Busan land. I came for finding her, the one who made my heartbeat stop for a year already. I knew she was in her family’s house; still I couldn’t go after her because she hated me damn much.

“Jung Sooyeon..” I stared at her house before a little boy ran passing by my legs.

“Ahjussi..? What are you doing here in front of my house?” he asked and I frowned. Weirdly he saw me although I hided myself in magic. This boy wasn’t usual as the other.

“What are you to this house? Little boy..” I sat and asked him. Our eyes connect caught each other, I felt some special feeling to this kid. He wasn’t an ordinary kid by his appearance.

“I’m Mrs. Jung’s son. My mom is the owner of this house and family..”

“Is Jung Sooyeon your mom?”

“Ne~ Ahjussi? Do you know my mom too?”

“Yes I do. I’m her friend, but since when she got married?” I looked at this boy unbelievably because he was alike 7-8 years old boy.. and we had just separated for a year.. how come her son grow up fast like this?

“I don’t know either.. I just lived with mom and Heechul appa ^^”

“Is Heechul your appa?” Suddenly my face got hot for feeling cheated.

“Yes Yes Yes I thought so..”

“Luhan? Luhan..” Sooyeon went out from the house to look for her son.

“Ahjussi, please take me away.. Mom is going to punish me again…” he shook my hand quickly.

……………………

I took the little boy to somewhere, his mom couldn’t find. We just walked while I was thinking of something… After I realized my curiousness about this kid, my smile came up again. He shouldn’t have been Heechul’s son but mine. I could get this feeling, because he has a vampire blood..

“Okay kid, where do you want to go?”

“Some places, I can eat freely…”

“But remember this is our secret okay? Don’t tell anyone..!”

“Okay ahjussi!!!” his screamed made my smile.

……………………

Unknown Pov:

“Oh god.. I got it..” Minhyuk yelled happily after seeing his poison liquid worked out. He had spent his time to make it for a month already.

“What is that? Minhyuk..” Seunghyun moved closer to the red liquid curiously. Minhyuk just smiled and put the liquid in a small bottle.

“It’s love poison..”

“Love poison?” his friend repeated.

“Yes, this poison will make somebody loves us.. People who drink it, will be in love with the first person they see. I made it for Eunjung ^0^ hehehe…”

“Yah you planned to trap her?”

“Because she is too nasty.. I should make a chance for myself…” Minhyuk held his bottle happily.

“Thank you for making this for me…” Myungsoo ran through the window and grabbed the bottle quickly.

“YAHHH… GIVE IT TO ME BACK…” Minhyuk went after him immediately.

…………………

“This is love poison, you just let him drink it and see you at the first girl.. he will be in love you..” said Myungsoo and gave a half of love poison to Chorong.

“Oh my Myungie… Why are you so good to me? Thank you~ how about the half of it? Will you give to someone else?” Chorong noticed the half of bottle and he just smiled.

“Hurry up, go to get your happiness. Princess..” he told her. Chorong left immediately and Myungsoo went to his plan with the half of it.

…………………..

“Lee Hoya, I don’t know what you will do.. Just bring Woohyun here right now.. I need to see him right now..” Chorong completed her sentence strongly. Hoya didn’t ask a word, he hurried leaving for a few minutes and came back with a weak body of him.

“Ah ha~ why he suddenly became here?? I told you to bring him, not his swoon body..” she screamed loudly.

“I’m sorry Princess. Please forgive me.. you asked me to bring him in a hurry. But he was very stubborn, so I made him pass out. It’s easy to move him here.. ” said Hoya.

“That’s okay then.. Take him to the class..!” Chorong said tiredly and Hoya followed her, while Jungshin was walking pass by them. He secretly noticed to the weird two people and Chorong gave a liquid to Woohyun for drink.

“What is this? Princess..” asked Hoya.

“Love Poison. He will in love me when he see me as the first person..” she smiled and put her face on the table to wait for him happily.

“Huh? How could it be?”

“When will you leave? I want Woohyun to see only me in his eyes…. Just go away..” she said boringly.

“Okay.. I get going..” Hoya bowed and left. Jungshin hid himself near the wall and started thinking something. He reminded Eunjung’s sad face again. He knew she really loved this man much. However, she rejected him because she considered his feeling. She didn’t want to leave him of course. This should be a time, he repaid for her.

Jungshin walked slowly in the empty class and began “Princess..”

Chorong immediately turned back and Jungshin made her pass out to the floor as he quickly carried Woohyun to leave the class.

“The first person, you have to see should be Eunjung..” He kept running.

While……

In the garden

 Myungsoo had put the love poison in Jiyeon drink, when they regularly had a short chat together with Infinite. However, this time there were only her and Myungsoo since he had told his friends to leave.

“I hate seeing your face that much… I should take my leave..” Jiyeon began to walk out but he grabbed her hand first.

“Drink my juice first, Princess. and forgive all mistakes I have done to you..” he gave her that glass.

“Why would I forgive you?” Suddenly Jungshin was carrying Woohyun across their place in a hurry, and it attracted her interest.

“Lee Jungshin, What is he doing there?” she wanted to run after them but Myungsoo kept holding her hand.

“Princess, please…” with his soft eyes.

“Okay okay! I will drink it and stop bothering me okay?” she took it for drink and Myungsoo looked at it hopefully.

“KIM MYUNGSOO!!” Minhyuk cut off Jiyeon’s action. She looked at Minhyuk weirdly.

“Where is my poison?”

“I don’t get what you meant..” he acted as innocent.

“Yah, you are the one who took it from me.. How come you said that? Give it to me now..” Minhyuk shook his body and started cursing..

“Ah.. wait wait.. I don’t understand.. What’s wrong with you guys tonight? Seems everything is so hurried..” Jiyeon separated Myungsoo and Minhyuk from each other.

“You know he took my… oh I am tired.. my voice..” Minhyuk quickly took a drink from Jiyeon and passed it through his throat.

“I meant he is…” he started again and Myungsoo got shock…

“He is so handsome today, My Myungsoo.. Oh I love you so much.. baby” Minhyuk immediately hugged Myungsoo tightly since he was the first person who he saw.

“What the heck!” he screamed.

“Ah ha~ it seemed you two are in love each other already? I don’t mind your confession, keep going bye..” Jiyeon made her leave to find Jungshin.

“Princess, stop… Ah ha~ this guy..”

“Myungsoo, don’t leave Min alone.. Jub jub baby…”

“Go awayyyyyyyy”

……………………

Eunjung Pov:

“Jungshin..” Jungshin entered my room quickly and he pushed Woohyun on my bed tiredly.

“What’s going on Lee Jungshin? Why you brought him here?” I bit my low lip and stared at him wonderingly.

“Park Chorong, she drank him love poison. He will love the first person he sees.. so you have to stay here and wait for him awake..” said he.

“Jungshin… but why?” I felt weird with his action. He always rejected me to be with vampires, suddenly he just did it for me.

“I don’t need you consider me okay? I hate to see your sad face.. You are my best friend, and you have to be happy and face everything by yourself..” he hugged me tightly.

“…….” I was in his hug and glared at Woohyun. Suddenly Chorong’s bright smile repeated in my brain. She tried to do everything to make him in love.. I felt pity of her.. I didn’t want to break her smile.. Park Chorong…

“Jungshin.. I just can’t..” I pushed him away and ran out.

“Ham Eunjung, where are you going?” he yelled and ran after me. I didn’t care at all, I just wanted to find Chorong right now to be seen by him for the first person. Sometimes, it would be better if Woohyun removed me from his brain..

“Hey, what’s wrong? Eunjung… eh..” Jiyeon ran opposite my way and asked but I kept going on.

“Jiyeon! Go to catch her..” screamed Jungshin and Jiyeon nodded.

I ran to the night school and I saw…

“Baby Myungsoo, I love you …” Minhyuk tried to kiss Myungsoo.

“Love your ….” Myungsoo pushed him away.

“Since when he gave up on me to love the guy? -_- You should’ve fallen for a nicer guy than this, if you plan to be gay..” I yelled at him and continued to find Chorong.

“Hoya, do you see Chorong?” I asked Hoya who was sitting and eating ice cream near the toilet.

“You can’t go to see her!” he hid my way.

“I am in a hurry.. Go..” I pushed him away and went to the class. Chorong was sleeping on the floor peacefully.

“Chorong… Chorong…” I awaked her and she started opening her eyes.

“Eunjung..” she frowned.

“You have to go see Woohyun for being the first person now.. hurry up..!”  I shook her body.

“Why you knew?” she opened .

“NOW he is in my room, go there.. Don’t let him see anyone first..”

“Eunjung, thank you..” she smiled and ran quickly.

I dropped myself to sit on the floor tiredly. I finally did it… I gave him to another woman, I got success now.. but why my tear went out?

“Why you needed to do that?” Jungshin leaned on the wall and asked me coldly.

“I and he can’t work out.. we are different. He shouldn’t hurt more… it’s a better way to make him forget me..”

“You will regret… Who told you Vampire and Hunter not work out?” this question began, when Jiyeon got there immediately. She looked at him a little bit and it made his face pale.

“I’m regretting now.. Hu….” I faced myself on my knees and cried out.

“If you really love him, why would you have pushed him away?” he questioned me.

“Yes why pushed the person you love away?” Jiyeon repeated his sentence but her eyes looked at Jungshin.

“I don’t know.. I’m afraid..” I kept crying as my phone rang. I saw it was Chorong’s call. Maybe she got success?

“Hello Chorong?” I wiped my tear and changed my voice to normal.

[Eunjung, What should I do? Woohyun lost now. I don’t see him here.. He might be seeing someone else now…] her voice was shaking.

“What? Chorong please calm… you need to find him now and we will find him too…” I told her.

[Yes Yes… please tell me if you see him] she hung off her call quickly.

“Now please… find Woohyun now..” I told them.

“This is really headache.. You made it more trouble..” Jungshin messed his hair crazily before ran out and Jiyeon followed him too. I didn’t take my time much. I went to look for him every place we had met.

This moment when I felt shock, I was really scared if he saw somebody else and fell in love her. But what if he met a dog, would he be in love too? ._.

“Woohyun… Woohyun…” I called his name everywhere. I came to the river side, the last place I felt he was here since we had passed the new year day there..

I saw him.. I really saw Nam Woohyun… He was leaning on tree and watching the lake view.

“Woohyun…!” I called him and he turned back to me.

“Oh.. Eunjung” he just smiled to me.

“What are you doing here? Do you know if everyone worries about you?” I immediately went to beat him for a few hands.

“It seems you are worried about me too?” he wiped my tear slowly.

“Why did you leave my room? Why?”

“I needed to get some fresh air.. but was that your room?” he looked curious.

“Woohyun…”

“Yes?”

“Did you see somebody else after you wake up?”

“See what?”

“I meant the first person you saw, after you got up… okay?”

“I just see you here.. why? ._.”

“ME? THE FIRST PERSON?”

“Yes what’s wrong? O.o”

“But you aren’t weird at all..” I scanned around his eyes and face.. he looked normal like before.

“Tell me…”

“Chorong drank you love poison and you will love the first person, you see.”

“Oh~”

“But you look normal.. I didn’t see anything weird of you..” I frowned and he mocked.

“You wanted me to change to what?”

“Love poison, you drank it..” I repeated it again.

“How supposed I be weird? Since I have already loved you at first…” he smiled to me.

It meant he didn’t change because he had loved me, and he still loved me now… so everything was still the same?

“I’m sorry Woohyun..” I hugged him tightly and trusted the sentence in my mind out “I will never get you off from now on… I was really regretting to let you to another girl.. I’m sorry..” I cried a lot.

“I’m waiting for this word so long..” he wiped my tear and kissed my forehead slowly..

 



To Be Continue..

Ah ha~ how was this chapter? Woohyun & Eunjung's problem completed now <333

Sorry for some error writing.. leave comment after reading please ^O^

Seeing your comment, makes my smile. Thank you...