Chapter 10

Vampire Hunters

Chapter 10

Eunjung Pov:

The beam of light went to attack the darkness in front of my way. I started opening my eyes again, and the first person I saw, Lee Jungshin and then it was Kim Heechul. I found myself in my dorm and Jungshin was staring at me brightly.

“Jung.. Jungshin..” I waked up with a little weakness of my body including feeling pain around my arm and head.

“You’re finally awake, Eunjung.” he smiled, but it was like a hiding emotion behind this smile. Senior Heechul walked to me and touched my forehead softly.

“Good, you are better now” said he.

As I remembered, I had been with Woohyun in underground room and I had allowed him to my blood. Suddenly the idea came up on my mind, and my back turned into a frozen because of being scared.

“Hee… Hee… Chul….! I was by vaa vaaampireeee…. What should.. I … I… do? Will… will I.. I .. bee bee became… came a vam.. vampire?” my words were stuttering.

“You’ll never become to that thing, trust me… You are safe now..” Jungshin shook my hair and smiled with his dark eyes, mixing a sadness.

“That brat found Vanilla flower on time.. He was in a hurry after he knew your situation..” Heechul pointed to Jungshin before he took a sit near me.

“Thank you Jungshin…” I looked through into his eyes, I could see only the sadness and I didn’t know what it was. I knew Jungshin would never let even one of his friends became to vampire or it hurt him a lot; for example, Jessica’s situation after bitten by Wavo. I had been saved by him, but why he looked like he was exist?

“Where is the other? How are they after beating with the vampires?” my question pushed Jungshin away from the room and he didn’t even leave another word.

“This is…” Heechul began.

…………………..

Unknown Pov:

“Where will you go? Auntie..”.

“I’m going to complete the war. I don’t know if I am able to bring my life back.. But I have to do it.. You and Jiyeon should break out from this place to a while to find Uncle Liu Xianhua. He is my cousin.. only him, can educate you two as well and just don’t come back to vampire clan again..”

“Auntie…”

“Jiyeon is still a kid, I won’t want her to has vampire blood. All I want, she will be an ordinary girl..”

 

“I am smelling them here…” some of vampires were researching for the two kids in the forest.

“Oppa, Jiyeon is scared.. What are they?”

“Jiyeon, don’t cry or they will hear us..”

The memory returned, the dream which was always in her brain became real. The reality and power of the vampire forced her to face with this hell situation, Park Jiyeon.

“Leave me alone… ah….!” The girl who was hidden in the big room, tried to mess everything inside. The way she screamed, almost killed the servants to dead. Everyone kept running from the room one by one, since their Lady turned into a dragon. Jiyeon was in vampire appearance, looked herself in the mirror before crashing stuffs there.

“Your highness, you haven’t had meal for 3 days already..” another servant went to the room again with tray of meal, it was vampire meal, the fresh blood from human. Jiyeon stared at that with a burning fire in her eyes. She threw that away and slapped the woman angrily.

“Disappear from me. I’m not vampire, this is a dream…!!” she screamed again and everyone disappeared quickly.

“That should be enough. You are not a kid, learn to accept your reality..” the tall man came and his voice was awake the quiet moment.

“Yifan…!” Jiyeon went to hug him shakily and he replied it back.

“What should I do? I can’t accept this is true… Yifan… I am scared..” she cried a lot in his chest. Yifan just breathed tiredly before he said something, with his hand was rubbed her hair softly.

“You are grown up enough to be independent… Auntie.. I knew this is pain to you, but don’t upset the other people… I meant, your sister.. the Queen..”

“Unnie…?” she called her name directly.

“Yes, she is waiting for you in the hall..” he hadn’t completed his sentence yet, the girl hurried going out in order to see her sister.

The queen with undesirable beauty, she was sitting on a big chaise-longue, seemed like she was waiting for her little girl. Jiyeon ran into the hall and stared at her sister. Her tear drops went along, and she could feel of closing emotion to the woman in front of her. Suddenly Jiyeon found out herself as a benighted girl when they were facing each other.

“You are here… my girl..” the Queen smiled and made the girl come to her chaise-longue to sit next to her directly by only using her finger.

“Unnie…” the little girl automatically hugged her sister tight, as her tear kept falling down on her cheeks.

“My poor baby, you are grown up so fast… You are a woman right now, not a little girl like before..” the Queen smiled and wiped her tear away.. and then her another words went on “Don’t cry…! The other people will mock with the cry princess like you..”

“Unnie, can you return me to the human?” her request made the Queen frown and asked “Why?”

“I was used to be a human.. and I don’t want to be such a thing..”

“Such a thing??” she repeated her word.

“Unnie please forgive me… I can’t be vampire… I can’t accept this..” her tear kept falling down.

“I’m sorry baby, I don’t have that ability…” smiled the Queen.

“No, you had been be able to do it before you were gone..”

“Since you were a little girl, and now you are already a real woman.. I can’t do it..”

“Unnie why? You are the queen, why you can’t? I hate you unnie..” she pushed her sister out and left the hall immediately.

“What made her pain?” the Queen began a question.

“Nothing is more trouble than love..” Yifan showed up himself in front of the queen. After the Queen noticed him, the tall man gave her a respect with bowing.

“May I please with you, Queen..!” he said gently.

“You don’t need to do that, we are family…”

“I have to do it since it is a norm of royalism…” he raised his face to her again.

“By the way, isn’t Jiyeon in love?” the Queen asked.

“Actually the thing is like…..”

Flashback

“Jungshin…! It is..” the little girl who was covered by much human’s blood on herself, ran to the tall man after the event had happened. She had the human as soon as she had returned her vampire power. That had been a hunger; she hadn’t been able to control herself as well.

“Leave from my way.. vampire..” Jungshin was carrying Eunjung on his back, after he had been underground room to get her and he was in a hurry to recover her before she turned into a vampire. Jungshin knew Jiyeon was still herself, his innocent lady. However, he couldn’t forgive her for killing many people in front of him. He had no choice to accept the vampire, the thing he hated to dead.

“Don’t do that to me…! I didn’t know what exactly happened.. Jungshin… help me..” she cried a lot, but the man kept passing by without returning his face.

…………………

“I could feel of this pain..” the Queen closed her eyes and touched her chest calmly. She wish if she could share some of her little sister’s pain. She thought that her experience in the past, were going to her sister now.

“……….” Yifan was quiet and his face kept being emotionless.

“So what is your concern, Kris..?” Hyomin called his official name in vampire land. That name had been lost since he had gone from the vampire clan.

“Can you see it…?” Yifan stared at her eyes. Hyomin looked thoroughly into his dark eyes to feel some scene in his heart, she could do it and she knew it too. That was no word to describe what she saw in his eyes. His heart was about to break and his emotion wasn’t in his body at all.

Flashback

“Sooyeon…” the tall man began coming to the girl who was standing on the top of the building. Her face was shown the full sadness after her sister was gone.

“Don’t come… even a step to me..” she pointed her sword to his chest. She wasn’t a weak girl like before, whereas, the girl was full of burning blood. Although her face had no emotion at all, her heart already left with her sister.

“Soo.. yeon..” he hold his sword blade and moved it correctly to his heart place. He looked at her emotionless eyes and that pained him much.

“Didn’t this also your plan? You always wished her to return..”

“Yes..”

“With exchanging my sister’s life??”

“……….” This time, he was quiet. He didn’t know how to answer it. Even Soojung hadn’t been dead in his hand or exact plan; he was also a part of this too. He had hoped Minho would achieve his goal.

“Good… Wu Yifan.. I knew your answer right now… Honestly, I want to get a rest from revenge.. I’m really tired..” her chest was full of sorrow, she couldn’t release it at all and he knew it.

“I’m sorry…”

“I don’t need your apology.. I’m so done… However… don’t worry… just don’t… I’m not going to revenge you seriously… I hate to revenge and face to someone I don’t want to see… Just disappear from me..” she closed her eyes.

“You’d better kill me instead of this request..” he stepped to her and the sword blade went into his heart place a little bit. His chest was bleeding to the ground but it didn’t give him more painful than being hated by the girl in front of him.

“You think I am not dare to do that..” she pushed the sword a bit into his chest and her reaction to him was empty. Yifan was a bit sad after he knew that she was no longer feeling on him anymore.

“I hate to see your face. Don’t dare to show up in front of me again.” Jessica took her sword out from his chest and left without saying another word. She left the hunter academy including all friends and her memories there.

……………………

“That was hurt..” Hyomin stared at her nephew leaving along after she saw everything in his eyes.

“My return is my relative’s pain..” she murmured to herself.

……………………

3 months later

Since the Queen had returned, Lee Jinki and the part of some vampires had escaped immediately. The vampire academy was controlled by Queen Hyomin. She hadn’t prepared to leave yet to the vampire land. She went after her past vision to make vampires and human could live together safely.  The Queen built a new rule to all vampires under her controllability, not annoying people, or hunting them. This caused some of them disappointed; however, it was the Queen’s order. The SHINee went after Lee Jinki, and left the Infinite with the Queen Hyomin. In fact, Infinite members had been born in aristocracy and their family was really honest to the royalism. Just Lee Jinki had controlled, they hadn’t had choice to against back. The beginning of this rule was really hard for them, and some of them tried to hunt human in personally without letting anyone knew it.

The hunter and vampire academy finally combined together. However, beside the 7 hunters in that hunter school, nobody knew the secret of vampire school. Mostly, they thought that the two schools were collaborating in business.

Liu Xianhua was still unseen, and Wu Yifan officially became the principle of the hunter school. Queen Hyomin gave the power to Choi Minho, to be in charge of the vampire school to follow her vision. Some of subjects in the academy with being negative to human had been crossed. Whereas, she ordered them to practice as hunters since she knew that, this was just a beginning and Lee Jinki would return with a war. Jessica had gone; Heechul and Ai also disappeared from the school. There were only Eunjung and Jungshin there to protect the academy. Jungshin hated to be under the vampire’s power as he planned to leave the school. Instead of hating, he awaked that some of the vampires in the night school weren’t organized yet. They might have a chance to hurt his schoolmates secretly, so he calmed down to be there in order to protect his friends.

Back to Jiyeon, she started learning how to be vampire..

“Pick up one of students there to be your teacher..” the Queen told Jiyeon while they were in council meeting.

“Nam Woohyun..” she didn’t even take a time so long to think, but her eyes automatically to that guy.

“So from now on, Woohyun has to take care of the Princess..”

…………………

On the top of roof

“Why you keep ignoring me along?” Jiyeon looked at emotionless Lee Jungshin after coming apart for 3 months already. He kept being cold to her and not even noticing her a little.

“Isn’t this enough, your highness Jiyeon cristal de la foudre.. ?” he called her birth name in royal vampire family. He looked ungenerous to her; unlike he did to the other.

“Please stop it Jungshin… Why things became like this? You already promised to protect me as well..” she began and Jungshin cut off.

“I promised to the ordinary girl I knew, not your highness. I think you may confuse something..” he decided to walk away but the girl faster grabbed his hand.. Jungshin returned fast with a sword on his hand point to her with his frozen glare…

“Why…? Why Jungshin why? Can’t we just be friends like before? I am not willing to get more than this… just don’t ignore me…” she cried very hard.

“This is already decided. You chose your way to be princess and I am on my way to protect human… You and I…. are no longer even a friend..” he dropped his sword shakily.

“Jungshin…! Eh..” she accidentally showed a scar on his hand. Jungshin quickly pushed her away before shouted “Leave me alone..” and then he ran out.

“Lee Jungshin… why that scar??” that repeated her to the event 3 months ago.

Flashback

Jiyeon focused on beating the vampire level A as she was less careful to the one behind her.

“Jiyeon! Be careful…” Jungshin went to her back and chopped the one tried to fight her secretly. The moment he was already scratched by that one while Jiyeon successfully completed the vampire level A’s life.  

“Okay.. that’s pretty fun. I am super woman right now ^O^” she jumped to hug his neck while he was trying to hide the scar. He had no time to do recover with vanilla since they were in a hurry to help Jessica.

“Where is Eunjung? She was here at the moment..” Jungshin turned around.

“Find her..” he decided to calm that pain down.

……………………….

A year later

Eunjung Pov:

Since that time, I had no longer seen him anymore; the guy had been in underground room. He became a chevalier of vampire royal family. Whatever I was living as well too. I and Jungshin became official partners (?) caused we both always walked together like twins -_-^

Some people thought we had dated, but that wasn’t a problem for us at all. During a year with him, I found out Jungshin’s change. He wasn’t like the one I had known before. Everything he did, was more serious and never played around like the other. Jungshin became a cold and serious person in the same time; yet it didn’t cut down his popular to ladies at all. Wu Yifan never showed up himself regularly and he seemed following the ex-principle of the academy, Liu Xianhua as he hid himself like a mystery guy. Jungshin was now a president of the academy after Wu Yifan was being hiatus. However, Jungshin wasn’t serious and trust to Wu Yifan at all caused he was the royal vampire, the thing he hated the most. Jungshin kept calming down to be under Vampire’s power for looking after the hunters.

The thing I had always wondered about him, Lee Jungshin why he always brought me with every time when he went to beat some of criminal vampires. Moreover, he never fought them face to face either, oppositely he told me to fight them and he kept looking at me aside to give some comments. The weirdest thing of this, he decided to stop touching all supplies or arms of anti vampires as he only hid himself to work at laboratory alone; following Kim Heechul’s hubby. One more thing, Jungshin was well known as Mr. Black now, yeah not his skin but it was his clothes. He wore only Black clothes which could cover his whole skin, wasn’t that weird?

“Ham Eunjung, turn left… behind… and the right… the left one come again..” Jungshin kept telling me while I was facing to beat among of criminal vampires and he didn’t even come to chip in me to against them, just only told me what to do.

“Just your sword, don’t use the bat. I told you already… that should be natural magic..” he screamed.

“Stop ordering me. You cut off my focus…” I kicked the left one away and turned to give him a high tone. As soon as I was an eye on him, I saw one of the vampire level A went to him immediately. I didn’t go to help him on purpose and let him beat thing by himself since I wanted to see his reaction too.  I completed chop the last one of my enemies as returned to see Jungshin. He didn’t use his sword or magic bat to kill that vampire, just a gun to complete his life.

“Jungshin…!” I frowned at him.

“I knew you did it on purpose.. However, I’m not the foolish who can’t even protect myself..” Jungshin gave the last frozen word and passed by.

“I wonder why you gave up on using the bat or sword to beat vampire…? Where is your power before?” I followed him but I got ignored.

“Lee Jungshin…” I stared at his last lonely shadow.

“Isn’t the rumor true?” another man appeared behind me. I looked at Minhyuk who was leaning on the tree.

“Rumor?” I frowned to curious about it.

“It is said that Jungshin has no longer a hunter anymore..” He walked to me with a smirk.

“What..?”

“He doesn’t use the stuffs to anti vampire for being at vampire’s side..” he whispered to my ear.

“You meant he is vampire’s spy?” I giggled and moved closer to him.

“Yes, you are right…” he smiled.

“You are damn ing idiot, Kang Minhyuk. You wanna me kick off your to the galaxy…” my body began burned and Minhyuk’s face was pale suddenly.

“Just don’t…. my kitty!!! Why are you become a tiger in sudden…! Ahhhhh…..”

…………………….

Jiyeon Pov:

It was already a year, I was no longer a hunter as a training vampire. My life was just like the hell, I animal’s blood for living since I hated to touch the dirty blood from human. I had been grown as a human, and they were relatives to me also. I suddenly felt like my life was no meaning at all. I couldn’t make friends with the other vampires either since I was a princess and what I did, was only focusing on magical power which was being educated by Woohyun. Day by day, I lived to see Infinite’s face as I really wanted to vomit so much. -,- the most hateful face for me, was Kim Myungsoo. Hyomin unnie really joked to me, he was my assistant.

“Tonight, the moon is really full… this is a good time to poeticize~ ” Myungsoo stood up and looked at the sky, while I and the 6 Infinite beside Woohyun,  were in the garden to get some rest together.

“Good Good Good… come on..” the other clapped their hands to cheer up him. Myungsoo smiled to me and started his word “Look at the moonlight is bright as the little princess’s face… the natural air can’t even compare with the princess’s smell…” he kept making his retch poet as I pouted.

“He must be retardate.” I waved my head and left they enjoy their boring time by themselves.

I walked passing by many class in the night school till the balcony. Woohyun was sitting there and looking at the hunter school. I guess he must miss her again. This was really a sinful of vampires to in love with humans. Thinking about this, I was really hurt.

“Why you keep ignoring me along?”

“Isn’t this enough, your highness Jiyeon cristal de la foudre.. ?

“Please stop it Jungshin… Why things became like this? You already promised to protect me as well..”

“I promised to the ordinary girl I knew, not your highness. I think you may confuse something..”

 

“That hurt me a lot..” I opened my eyes again after repeating that memory. I went to Woohyun’s place and took a sit near him.

“Your highness..” Woohyun quickly stood up to bow me for respecting.

“Can’t we just sit and talk simply like friends? The title as Princess hurt me enough. It’s cutting down my friends..” I said softly. Woohyun looked through into my dark eyes before becoming normal to me. He sat next to me and we looked at the hunter academy.

“Don’t you miss her? This will be not progress unless you go after her.” I chatted him first.

“I will ruin her happiness, seems she is alright without me.. As long as she smiles, that is enough for me” he responded.

“Woohyun…”

“Eh?”

“Can I lean on your shoulder…?”

“As you please..”

I leaned on his shoulder to calm down my sadness. Sometimes, Woohyun was best friend to me, and I could share some of my sorrows to him as well.

“Go to get her, she is unlike from Jungshin. Eunjung is a considerate person. I trust she never minds your reality. ” I told him and slept on his shoulder.

“I see… Princess…”

“Woohyun…”

“Yes?”

“Be a real man to her, I meant to be confident. Fight sometimes to get your love, don’t give up easily..”

“Thank you Princess..”

“You’re welcome..”

……………………

Unknown Pov:

“Isn’t the Princess in love him already?” Myungsoo looked aside to see the close couple, Nam Woohyun and Park Jiyeon. He didn’t hear what they were talking, but the way they acted to each other, has no different from a fresh couple.

“You failed it then…” Hoya shook Myungsoo’s shoulder. He knew that Myungsoo wanted to progress a love on Jiyeon, the Princess of vampire. If he gets her, he would be a powerful man in royal family.

“Do I care? She will fall for me anyway…” the smirk with a hopeful line.

……………….

Eunjung Pov:

“Jungshin..? Jungshin..” under the full moonlight from the window, I went to Jungshin’s dorm to clear my curiousness about him. He wasn’t there, as his room as empty. I the light in his room and everything was shown up. Jungshin’s room was as mess as the trash. I wondered if he never cleaned his room.

“Eh..” before I took a step out from the room, I noticed a similar white pill under my shoe. I sat down and took a look, that was… unbelievable…. That was the same as Yifan’s pill….

“Hasn’t Wu Yifan been here?” I murmured and ran out of the room. I tried to find Jungshin as fast as I could. When I got near the ladder, I could hear the scream of Jungshin on the roof. I went there quickly. The full moonlight was bright tonight, I exactly saw Jungshin… very close… and that was full in my eyes…

Lee Jungshin… He had a couple fangs..

“Jung… Jungshin…!” my work was shaking.

As soon as he saw me, he jumped on immediately. I knew Jungshin wasn’t himself before, so I avoided to get sometime taking out my magical bat. I looked at the full moon. I reminded that it was the time when the vampire transformed. Jungshin lost his control now as he only kept beating me without any scenes.

“Level E….!” I didn’t fight him back for avoiding hurt him. Jungshin vampire’s level wasn’t caused the problem to me at all, just he was my friend.

“Se il vous plaît réveiller~” I hit his head with my magical bat as saying some magical words to make him awake.

“Och…” Jungshin fell to the floor and held his head painfully.

“You come back, Jungshin..” I moved to see him quickly.

“What happened?” he frowned and noticed to the moon.. “Eunjung… Did you see it?” he shocked after reminding something.

“Since when you became vampire?” I asked him directly.

…………………….

We were sitting near the lake behind the school. Everything was quiet as we could hear only the sound of night air.

“You know Eunjung, it was the day we were about to find Soojung. I accidentally scratched by a vampire. I couldn’t recover it on time.. Just it was too late when the war ended.”

“No… Jungshin… That time Heechul told me that you found Vanilla flower, you should have been on time..”

“It could help only one person between us… I chose you..”

“Lee Jungshin!! Why?” I finally cried out. He had done for me too much till I felt shame to myself. Lee Jungshin, a friend who hated vampire to dead… He had decided to choose me and leaving himself to be vampire…

“As long as I live, I will protect you Eunjung. You are my best friend and the only one I trust..”

“Jungshin…” I hugged him to cry.

“So that why you don’t use your magical stuffs anymore??”

“Not I don’t, but I have no ability to use them. Remember that, I am no longer a human, and those stuffs are for the hunters not vampires… Every time I try them, that hurts me to dead. I feel weak and useless.. I am such a useless hunter… so I depend on you..” I could feel his sadness.

That thing was really the biggest sorrow in his life. Transforming to a vampire and he was no longer the hunter, it was no different to take his life.

“You can’t control your sword also?” I asked and he nodded.

“He doesn’t allow me to touch it since…..”

Flashback

“I need the honest one which hate vampire the most..”

“It’s water element and male… it’s the most handsome sword among them… 88$”

Present

“That sword also hates his master too?” I got a high tone.

“Whatever, you know my secret now.. Are you still my friend?”

“Don’t worry Jungshin…! I will protect you from now on..” I hugged and let him lean on my shoulder.

“In vampire life, I am a low level as I can’t even beat the vampire. For being a hunter, I can’t use anti vampire stuffs… Isn’t this too useless…?” asked he.

“The way you weak, the more I have to be strong for protecting you. I will never leave you as long as I am alive..”

…………..

Unknown Pov:

The way they closed and the last sentence from hurt the tall man where wasn’t far from them. Woohyun held his hand tightly and decided to leave.

“As I think, he is the real love of you..”

These days, Woohyun stalked the two people secretly. He heard the rumor about their date and he saw a lot of their activities together. They looked like a real couple anyway. Woohyun knew that he couldn’t compare to Jungshin, he had left the biggest thing in his life for her as becoming a vampire. She should belong to him…?

 



Seems Everyone gave up on their loves?

Between vampire and hunter, caused the love so hard..

What's going on? e.e

To Be Continue...

Leave comments ~ lol and sorry for some mistakes in the story again...