Chapter 7

Vampire Hunters

Chapter 7

Jiyeon Pov:

I just realized that our hunting vampire skill was so poor. We couldn’t even fight one of Vampire Level A, so how come we protect the other people? I faced to the table in laboratory room with Senior Heechul who had done his weird inventions for a month already. I didn’t know what he was trying to do, but seemed like this was serious for him.

“Sunbae… how come the trainees like us fight the high level vampires? I’m coming down with this problem these days.. No matter I tried to still my nephew’s arms, but I broke his arms instead of against the vampires..” I raised my head and winked at him, as Senior kept doing his stuff.

“No wonder, you are such as one of useless people in the world, a trouble maker..” he fired my mood again.

“Yah….!! This is not joking, Sunbae..” I screamed.

“Do you see my serious and dry face?” he showed his face to me -.-

“Oppa…!” the door was opened and the two female guests came in, one was Eunjung and another one was unknown.

“You’re finally here, give that raft book to me..!” Senior went to the strange girl and opened his hand quickly. As soon as he got the book, he went to check it in his place back. It seemed like he was so hurry.

“Eunjung, who is she?” I winked my eyes to the short hair girl weirdly and that girl looked not like Korean.

“She is Ai, a transfer student of our school. She is Japanese but she can speak Korean too. She was asked for help by Senior Heechul… You know Jiyeon, Ai is an outstanding hunter… she is amazing..” Eunjung said while Ai was bowing me for respect. Just smiled and showed her a hand to being friendly.

“I saw it… I finally got it ahahahaha..” Senior screamed and hugged the book tiredly with his touching tear, dropped because of being too much happy. -.-

“What’s going on? Senior -0-” Eunjung shook her hair and gave him a curious glare like I did.

“Jung Sooyeon… where is Jung Sooyeon!! Bring her here….!!” He ignored her question and kept being crazy -.-

…………

10 minutes later

Jessica was stared carefully by Senior Heechul till she felt frozen because of his weirdness.

“Sunbae, why you kept looking at me…?” she firstly began a question.

“Let responds me some questions honestly okay?” he focused on her seriously.

“Yes ._.” she nodded

“Jessica…. Have you dated guys before..?” his weird question -.- Don’t tell me if he has feeling for her!

“Date? I have never known anyone since I attended this school, maybe I knew only Jungshin.. Just walk out to guard human from vampires… like… er… Is this also date??” she shook her hair.

“OMG… You and he have walked out at night together…?” I didn’t know why this fired my face >O<

“Take a rest Park Jiyeon…!” Senior pushed my face away like I was just a bonus character in this scene Y_Y

“No, I meant such as…. … yeah, have you…” the ert senior began but Eunjung cut off..

“Yah KIM HEECHUL…. THIS QUESTION IS TOO MUCH…. YOU ARE TRYING TO HASSLE HER WITH YOUR UAL AND STUPID QUESTION….” Her fire face showed up and that scream almost killed our ears to dead.

“You get a rest too, Eunjung” Senior pushed her to the wall and moved close to the scared Jessica. Her face was pale with his question as she tried to separate from him..

“Jessica, please tell me… I’m begging, this is really important to me… Jessica…” He shook her body crazily.

“He is such as a ert jerk -.-” I murmured.

“You want to confess her, you don’t need to care if she is still -.- Kim Heechul, too much…” Eunjung stepped in again but Senior ignored her as he kept focusing on Jessica only.

“Senior, you gave me a hard time Y_Y” Jessica cried out.

“Just tell me, you are or not…?” he kept forcing her.

“I never do such a thing…” she responded.

“Oh god is really helping me…” he went to the window and kneeled down to bow it for a few times.

“Is he shared Ebola virus? -.-” I asked them.

“I don’t know either..” Jessica and Eunjung waved their heads.

“Jessica… Can you give me some blood???” Senior suddenly showed up next to them surprisingly.

“Yes…????”

………………..

I had watched Senior and Ai in the laboratory since I had nothing to do. Jungshin was busy to date with Myungsoo and I was finding the way to chip in. Till now, Senior Heechul hadn’t explained us why he had asked for Jessica’s blood. What I knew, he was focusing to create a new invention with Ai.

“It’s done, the bullets which can struggle with vampire no matter what levels are they..” said Heechul oppa and that chat attracted my interest immediately.

“Although we worked out fine but we still don’t know if can kill high level vampire..” Ai commented.

“I know how to do.. let me try it one of vampire level A..” I moved myself to them as fast as I could.

“But this is dangerous… Hey Park Jiyeon…” I didn’t let him the time to say, I took those bullets and ran out quickly.

“Who told you to take them all? PARK JIYEON GIVE THEM BACK TO MEEEEEE….” Senior yelled.

……………..

Unknown Pov:

The loud music was driving people in the club hall crazy with their dancing moves. Some dancers tried to make themselves to be attractive for the other; however; still the girl in black dress was the brightest among them. The girl who had a white smooth skin and her red lipstick on her lip was kissable. Many guys tried to dance closer to her and touched his soft shoulder. She didn’t reject it and she seemed trying to attract their hearts. She finally found a guy during the music and they giggled to each other after the music completed.

“Come along with me…” she smirked and dragged that man to leave the club. Her waist was being held tightly and they just walked together till the small block where were unseen by the other. The girl gave him another y smirk and pushed him to lean on the wall before removing his shirt.

“Shouldn’t we go to the hotel instead?” the guy said but the girl just replied him a y smile.

“Why this is so annoying? I love to do it in public place..” she held his cheeks and they kissed.

“And then wait for me..” he pushed her back to the wall and tried to kiss around her neck. Suddenly the red eyes of the girl showed up and her nail grew longer with a couple small fangs as she put them in his neck immediately.

“Vampire….” He shocked and tried to remove from her, however, it didn’t work on. She chopped her nails in his body and kept his blood…

“I thought that style was done by the male vampire only but…” another guy passed by and gave her a smirk. The lady pushed the dead body away and wiped the blood from her lip before replying him a pompous look “Do I care?” she went from the block and passed by him.

“Kim Hyun Ah… such as a player too..” Myungsoo murmured and gave her back a dry smirk.

……………….

1 am

Jiyeon Pov:

After I got the text from Jungshin, tonight we decided to take Myungsoo’s life. Jungshin had asked the vampire out again when I had told him that I had found the way to win the vampire level A.

As soon as I got there, Myungsoo and Jungshin already faced each other and that vampire’s face was so surprised when he saw Jungshin was in manly clothe.

“Ah ha~ Was I cheated by a guy?” his word was full of the anger and his vampire appearance was seen again.

“I’ve calmed enough to do such as… ah.. I don’t want to repeat those stuffs again… just realize today is your funeral..” Jungshin held his bat and pointed to Myungsoo.

“Do you think if you can kill me? Hahaha I am invincible level..” he opened his hand.

“Should I try this bullet?” I put the bullet in the gun and pointed to shoot his arm for the first try..

Bang~ sound of the gun..

“Ouch…” Myungsoo held his arm painfully and then he just found out that I was at his back.

“YAHAHAHHA…. I finally could do it….” I jumped happily and ran to Jungshin.

“What’s with the gun?” Jungshin surprised.

“No it causes of the bullet. This is the new invention of Senior Heechul, now we can enjoy hunting all vampire no matter if they are level A…” I pointed the gun to Myungsoo again “You repay for my classmate..”

“Look at the back, my friends are coming now..” Myungsoo pointed to the back and we quickly looked but there was nothing there. When we back to Myungsoo, he was already gone.

“Yah follow him now..” I said and Jungshin nodded. We both ran after Myungsoo till our school neighbor. Myungsoo was so weak with his bleeding arm. We would have almost completed his life if another girl hadn’t come.

“Hyun Ah… help me… they both are hunters.. they are killing me” Myungsoo ran to hide at the woman’s back.

“Do I look care with your business?” the girl said coldly with her frozen face.

“We are classmate…!!” Myungsoo screamed.

“But I never see you attend in the class.. I don’t care your business..” she began to leave while I shot another bullet to Myungsoo, but the girl faster pushed the bullet away and noticed us at once.

“Lightning bullet, who are you to Kim Heechul?” she frowned.

“He is my senior, why?” I answered.

“Firstly I wasn’t interested in this, but… everything is related to Kim Heechul, is my business now..” she pushed Myungsoo away and jumped in to us. I tried to shoot her for a few bullets but she could avoid them easily. She was more powerful than the other vampires I had seen.

“Stop it..” Jungshin took the bat to hide her move before she came to me and they had the fight. I left that girl to Jungshin and kept running after Myungsoo. God seemed so nice to him, he met another helpers again and they were Woohyun and Eunjung (Sungyeol).

“Woohyun, help me….” Myungsoo went to hide at his friend’s back again.

U_U why these two people appeared here?

“Jiyeon..” Woohyun frowned at me.

“Move… before I shoot both of you…” I pointed the guns to them. Eunjung wasn’t able to help me since she was in vampire side right now.

“I knew this is his sinful but.. I can’t let my friend to you… I’m sorry…” said Woohyun.

“Yah Why are you so gentle to the enemy? -0- Go ahead to fight her..” Myungsoo slapped his forehead with his friend’s polite character.

“And Sungyeol too… we are three and she is only one.. don’t be scared… just go.. I’m hurting with my injury. I can’t fight..”

“Huh? Should I join too?” Eunjung pointed herself stupidly U_U she was having a hard time because she couldn’t help both side.

“Yah do something to make her disappear… Why you two are so fool…? Omg..” Myungsoo

“Yes… Ji… Jiyeon.. please… leave him for me…” Eunjung began.

“You just only said this, how come she go? I meant to get fight her to run… you hear..?” that crazy vampire screamed.

“Okay.. I forgive him this time… I will come back again..” I couldn’t give Eunjung a hard time as I just left.

“Why is that so easy???” the two vampires wondered.

…………………

Unknown Pov:

On the roof top, the two tall men were facing each other in composure. The little storm came as their hair was moving. They didn’t say anything besides getting each other in eyes line.

Minho: Why you need to do that?

Yifan: No matter what happens, as long as I’m here… I have to protect her. Just give up on your purpose.

Minho: You don’t even care about your aunt’s life? She needs that girl’s heart to return.

Yifan: I knew her more than you. If she were here, she would hate your plan too. Auntie never wanted to hurt anyone to get her own happiness…

Minho: As long as she returns, I don’t care if she agreed or not..

Yifan: Leave us alone or you will be punished.

Minho: Do you think if you can stop me?

Yifan: However, I am born with royal blood… I know how level I am..

Minho: You can’t depend on only your birth power to against me since you have never improved it at all. Remember this… You don’t even drink the fresh blood.. and your power is not much at all… kid..

Yifan: I know only, you can’t touch her. I will find the way to protect her from you by myself..

Minho: okay kid, I am waiting…. I won’t give up on this.. I’ll be back..

Minho completed his line sense and disappeared from the roof.

“Ahjussi… What to do? I can’t keep the promise to stop drinking the fresh blood or she will not be able to protected..” he breathed tiredly before he noticed to a few ladies walked pass by the building…

…………

Next Day

Laboratory room

“Park Jiyeon! Repay my bullets….” Heechul screamed to the pale face girl all of his energy.

“I used them all… create another new…” Jiyeon replied.

“WHAT? YOU KNOW THEY ARE HARD TO BE MADE…… HOW COME YOU DO THAT TO ME???”

“Forgive me Senior… I am trying for your new invention too.. I will help you to do it U_U please shut down your voice..” Jiyeon hugged the chair scarily.

“Cih…”

“Anyway, Senior.. Do you know who Kim HyunAh is…?” Jiyeon shocked Heechul with that question.

“Did you see her?” asked he.

“She is a great vampire.. I tried to shoot her for many bullets, she could escape it so fast..”

“So how is she now…?”

“I left her with Jungshin. You should go to ask him instead. By the way, she was full of anger when your name was mentioned.”

“I see… she hated me damn much…”

Flashback

“Heechul..”

“I just used you to get the blood crystal.. you, idiot..”

“But why? Why you are doing this to me…? ” the girl cried.

“Because you are vampire… and I am the hunter.. we can’t work out. All I did, because I wanted it.. the blood crystal.. and thank you for this..” the guy smirked and began to walk out.

“Have you ever loved me at once?” that question stopped him. The guy breathed hardly before he gave a painful word to her “I’m sorry..”

……………

“What? Senior? You went to that school and cheated her love? Wait.. you already knew that school was vampire school before us? Didn’t you? But why you did like you know nothing?” Jiyeon kept questioning after she was told the whole story.

“That was too bad… I acted that because I wanted to give you all a clue to get that point. I was chosen to that school by Professor Lee. Your nephew also knew it too.. To get the blood crystal help people who were bitten by many vampires. Because that time, vanilla flowers were destroyed by them.. we had no choice, it’s only the blood crystal can help out..”

“You went for a mission, why you left a painful love to innocent lady..?” Eunjung who was facing to sleep on the table, waked up again with the question.

“I did it accidentally.. I just tried to be close to her to get some news.. it’s already along story.. I hope that event won’t happen again with you, Ham Eunjung..” Heechul gave a weird glare to her.

“What’s wrong with me?”

“You are on a mission at that school too.. Just don’t follow my steps.. and Park Jiyeon, you said you would help me to do the bullet again?” Heechul opened the door and said.

“I’m going…” Jiyeon walked after him.

“Follow his step? Do I look so fool to love one of vampire there during the mission?” She pouted and murmured to herself; suddenly Woohyun was mentioned to her brain again.

“Oh… no… no… It can’t be..”

……………..

“Woohyun!” the woman at the man’s back called him to look back to her. She kept smiling to her as he replied it to her back.

“Eunjung..” he began to walk to her.

“Stop… I said already you two, can’t work out…” Suddenly Sungyeol went to that guy and held his hand tightly.

“To love somebody, no need to mind what we are.. No matter what she is… I can accept all my crush’s everything..” said Woohyun.

“So will you accept me too? Even we are the same gender.. Nam Woohyun… get off from Eunjung and look back to me.. I am always here for you..” Sungyeol took Woohyun’s hand to touch his chest.

Woohyun Pov:

“What a dream” I waked up at once because of the weird dream. I stared at the light through the window, it was still in the day. It was a rest time for vampire like me, but I couldn’t continue my sleep again. My brain was so fresh so I decided to get up.

“Why I am feeling that way, these days?” I looked at myself in the mirror and that feeling was driving me crazy. Maybe I was too close to the guy? but why I have no feeling with my Infinite friends??

“No no.. Nam Woohyun, what are you doing now?” I slapped my face for a few times to awake myself. I finally decided to walk at the day although I had never done it before.

“This is still the day, where are you going? Lord..” asked my nurse when she passed by and saw me.

“I just want to try with the sunlight for a while, I will be back soon.. don’t worry..” I gave her a warm smile and got the umbrella with. Under the umbrella, I didn’t touch the sunlight much and I just walked to that place, her school.

“After seeing her, I hope my brain will save her smile only.. and remove that weird image away..”

Eunjung Pov:

 “You shouldn’t have left vampire going… ”   Jungshin looked not good when he knew I was the one who had freed Myungsoo last night. We just walked and had a little fight.

“I had no choice.. Woohyun is also here.. I can’t let him discover..”

“Honestly, don’t you love that vampire?” his face was serious and annoyed. That question pissed me off to dead >O<

“You are trying to burn my mood? How come I have feeling for the vampire?”

“So why you needed to mind if he found out you? Just kill them both instead..”

“Lee Jungshin…! In your brain, you have only the word kill??” I screamed and he pushed my face away.

“You still don’t know me? Ham Eunjung..” his eyes were frozen “I would do it if I saw one here now..” he completed the chat and walked away.

The event years ago, gave him too much pain. He had lost his family because of vampires.. thus his brain was full of fighting and war with vampires.. I knew this pain, but I didn’t want him to live in this painful ocean either.

~ Handsome guy… awwww…

~ What is he doing in front of our schools…

Some girls cut off my day dream with their chats. I looked through the fence of school and saw similar guy. The guy was holding a white umbrella and his face was red because of touching some sunlight…

Suddenly Jungshin’s word repeated in my ear again “I would do it if I saw one here now..”

“Nam Woohyun!” I quickly went to him before Jungshin saw him first.

“What are you doing here?” I frowned to his weirdness.

“I’m seeing you..” he smiled.

“I told you already you and she can’t work out… eh..” I confused I was Sungyeol Y_Y wait I am Eunjung now..

“What…?” he showed up a few questions mart below his head.

“No I meant this is a hunter school, it’s not safe for you..” I dragged him away from those puppies’ eyes.

“You shouldn’t be here… It’s still day… and there are vampire hunters around here a lot..” I gave him a dead glare whereas he turned his smile in to a mock.

“I never thought you were worried about me that much…”

“Yah it didn’t mean that, don’t get me wrong.. I just don’t want to see you dead in my neighbor … just..”

“Ok Eunjung. I understand ._. but mind to work with me for a second..?” his innocent glare made me not able to reject. Whatever, I should give him some repays since he became my friend ^,^

 

Woohyun Pov:

I was so happy that Eunjung approved to walk out with me at the first time. We went to have some ice cream in a small shop of that neighbor.. she kept eating it very fast and it made her cuter. I just only watched her eating and it may be enough for me today.

“Why are you staring at me? Mind your ice cream instead..” she frowned at me after releasing that I was watching.

“I don’t eat ice cream .-. but I can watch you..”

“You don’t eat ice cream..? so what you want to have? O.o” she glared.

I smiled and signed my finger to make her come. She moved her face close to me and began to listen to my soft respond.. “I am thirsty more than hungry..” and guessed she must know what I was trying to say. Sometimes, she might have forgotten that I wasn’t a human.

“Huh?? I almost forgot that you were vampire… U.U” she moved her face away and breathed loudly.

“So you want me to take you to vampire mart to buy some drinks for what?? ^^;;” she smiled.

“………” I frowned since she knew about vampire’s stuff like that.

“Huh… I meant that… some mart that I can buy some milk for you. You shouldn’t hunt any human here while I am around. Because I am vampire hunter, I can’t let you do anything what you want.. yah… if you are thirsty, I can buy you a drink…” she explained me in a hurry like if I got wrong.

“No thanks. I am just kidding… but the way you act and talk is alike one of my friend…” I laughed. I started feeling that Eunjung and Sungyeol both were funny.

“F- Friend?” her voice was shaking.

“His name’s Sungyeol. I guess, I gonna make a meeting for you two… he is my best friend..”

“No….” she suddenly got a high tone.

“But why??”

“I meant I hate to make friend with vampire. I don’t want to meet him either…” said she with a low voice.

“And including me…??” It was upsetting me again. She opened her eyes bigly and released what she made me disappointed; so she responded quickly again “I meant not like that… not all vampires shouldn’t have been my friend.. I meant to some bad vampires…”

“But Sungyeol is different, we are innocent…” I relieved a breath and continued “I guess you must like to be his friend…”

“Okay -_-^” she seemed so sad with my recommend.

“What’s up?”

“No- nothing…”

“So tomorrow, I will bring him to see you okay??? ^^ since that is the last day of the year and countdown to international New Year day…”

“Yes…?” her face was pale in sudden.

“Any problems??”

“No… no… but I think your friend might not want to meet hunter like me -_- this is so weird that vampire and hunter will go out for fun together…”

“Don’t you think if the earth is really fresh? That will be no war in the future… ^^”

“Why you have a lot of innocent images in your brain?? -0- the reality is not like what you always image..”

“I see… you and Sungyeol have the same style of talking again..” I didn’t know why I kept bringing Sungyeol’s name when I was with her. Didn’t I go out with her because of clearing Sungyeol from my brain?

An hour later, we kept walking on the road side and under the umbrella. In fact, I wasn’t a kind of weak vampire who couldn’t get sunlight… but I just hated to stay in hot, it cut down my power.

“Sungyeol doesn’t like to go out and he always says that walking is tired… so we both just stay at the school. Well actually we met each other in school only and sometimes we skip the class together. That’s pretty fun..”

“Nam Woohyun…” Eunjung began a chat after she was muted so long.

“Yes..?”

“Are you walking with Ham Eunjung or Lee Sungyeol? Why you keep mentioning his names when we walk? This is already Sungyeol’s 119 facts that you told me..” her word like throwing water on my face. I just realized that I had too much Sungyeol in my brain. Even thought I was with her but Sungyeol couldn’t go away from my brain. What happen to me?

Night Class

I got a big problem, really big problem. I couldn’t image myself to turn into that such a thing… I couldn’t take my eyes off from Lee Sungyeol. I kept staring at him secretly. The way he wrote his letter, he focused on the lessons and something like… yeah the way he moved… that thrilled me… T_T oh god.. help me..

“What’s going on with you? Woohyun..” Sungyeol glared at me when he noticed that I was looking at him.

“No- nothing..” I quickly moved my eyes away and kept that crazy feeling in calm.

During the break time, I went to the toilet to wake myself up from a dream. I hated to going gay T-T OMO so embarrassed…

“Nam Woohyun, you were born in a noble family. You can’t just make yourself break the family’s image.. okay.. understand now? You should go to see Eunjung more to change the situation..” I told myself in the mirror and began to leave but… another person was there like she had already heard what I had just said at the moment.

“Nam Woohyun is going gay? It’s really a joke of the year..” she mocked, yes that was Kim Hyun Ah -_-^

“You’re probably imagining things..” I told her and left.

“I’m waiting if it’s really image..” she teased me but I just ignored. How embarrassed!

“Sungyeol sshi.. please accept my date tomorrow… I am willing to make you mine..” the girl near the corner was confessing to the innocent face Lee Sungyeol. He was pale and shock. I didn’t know why that scene really pissed me off.

“Boram.. but I…” he seemed not dare to reject that short girl like he was a considerate. My legs directly walked to the two people with a hugging around Sungyeol’s shoulder.

“Sorry, he is going out with me tomorrow. And just stop bothering him anymore.. You gave him a hard time as he kept saving your face. Just stop your confession… you are not his style..” I told her and she quickly ran with a tear.

“Going out tomorrow? -_-^ when did we plan?” he glared at me.

“I meant…” I accidentally eyed to Kim HyunAh who passed by with a mock. Damn… what was I doing? That was nonsense!!

“You are my best friend and I am going to take you see my crush.. that’s all.. you have to come, tomorrow..” I stepped away from him and left while Hyunah kept mocking.

“Oh god.. what I am doing exactly? Why things became like this??” I slapped my forehead and looked through the window to the hunter school. I hoped I could get myself more after Eunjung and Sungyeol were together.. so I could know which one was important to me… I hope it was Eunjung.

………………….

Jessica Pov:

Since the day he had confessed me, we hadn’t chatted although we lived in the same dorm. Yifan these days was changing. He didn’t show up himself in the day whereas returning to the dorm at night with a few ladies into the room. I couldn’t understand what he was trying to do but that was upsetting me.

Since when I interested in his hubby like this? Did I need to care? But… that had been happened at that night..

Jessica, I have something to talk too…”

“No listen to me, Jessie… Wu Yifan is…”

 “Jessica, I Love you…”

“I’ve already decided.. Wu Yifan I’m sorry, I can’t.. because I love..”

“I hate to force anyone but I don’t want to hear your quick respond either.. Don’t reject, just giving yourself sometime to think..”

Those scenes kept repeating in my brain. He had to me to think before responding as he would wait for me but thing wasn’t going like that. Although we were nothing just a fake couple, I couldn’t calm to see my husband do such things with many different face ladies.

“Who is this girl?” a few ladies in his hug, went passed by to begin into his room while I was sitting on the sofa and kept looking at the way he acted.

“Just ignore her..” he said like he didn’t care at all and walked those ladies to the up stare.

“That’s enough… just stop it.. ” I said calmly and my hands were shaking much. My tear drops were releasing for him at the first time. I didn’t know what was happening to me even I had rejected him but I felt so damn hurt.

“Jessica..” he got off those ladies and walked to me as kneeling down in front of me and wiped the tear gently.

“You cried for me? You are hurt because of me..” he said in a high tone.

“Am I a stone to see my husband do such a thing in front of me? Just stop it.. it’s really enough..” I cried out.

“As long as you are alright, I don’t care about those stuffs anymore..” he breathed tiredly and turned back to those ladies as giving a serious sentence “Let disappear from this place and never get it again..”

“But Wu Yifan, how come you do that to us..?” those ladies yelled.

“Do I need to care? You want to be more embarrassing here?” he raised his eyebrow and those girls went out quickly with their anger.

“You see.. they are getting a leave..” he smiled and held my cheeks but I rejected as pushing his hand away. 

“Bring your dirty hand away from mine…” I made a high tone and just left to the room alone. I turned the light off and hid myself in the darkness. I tried to get what he thought to me. Why I was hurt like this?

Bang~ suddenly the lightning showed up on the sky and the moon was hiding slow as it was going to have a heavy rain soon. I covered a blanket and tried to sleep but just the lightning sound scared me to dead. “God, I am alone in this situation?” I whispered to myself scarily.

Brav~ I heard some broken things in the room, next to mine and that was Yifan’s

“What happened to him?” I quickly ran out from the bed and went to see him in the room. Luckily he didn’t lock the door, so I went in. I couldn’t see him on the bed but just a messy room. I felt like any unusualness happened to him. “Yifan…? Where are you?” I tried to look for him in the room. I turned the light on but it didn’t work.

I finalized seeing him near the closet. He was leaning his face to the wall with a few hard breathes and his body was shaking so much.

“Wu Yifan..” I patted his shoulder and he turned back. His eyes were red and scary with a pale face as I could see his fangs.

“Vam… vampire….” I covered my mouth and began to run but he faster grab my wrist to him and put his face on my shoulder. He just hugged my waist tight before saying some soft word…

“Jessica… what do you think about me? I think I can’t give you more time to respond my confession..” he kissed my neck and continued “I will get you now… there is no time left..” he his sharp fangs into my neck immediately.

“Wu Yifan… Don’t…” I tried to push him but he was really hugging tight till I couldn’t even against with him. He kept my neck with his hunger. I felt pain and weak with this… He was vampire… so… so…

Everything turned into composure.

Unknown Pov:

The tall man put the thin lady into the bed to sleep peacefully. The sky started raining and it was really heavy. Somehow, he could feel of some peeps outside the dorm. He knew that he couldn’t leave her in that time or those peeps would come to take her.

“You know? You are coming by yourself… I always turn into a crazy vampire very lightning day since I am lightning element vampire. I can’t control myself… I was accidentally hurt you..” he put her hand on his face and continued.

“Your blood fresh me.. Jung Family’s blood is really proving me to see the powerful of it. I knew I needed the fresh blood for tonight to calm my element… I needed those ladies’ blood. But I couldn’t stand you see you hurt; so I gave it up. ”

“…………..”

“I am not a betrayer, but I just need fresh blood to improve myself in order protect you from those peeps.. All I do, is for you.. I hated to kill people but I had no choice…”

“…………..”

“However, as long as you are at my side…. I will stop doing those things..” he stabbed his long black nail into her skin and let the blood out…

“This is the first, and the last I hurt you… you have to know that all I do, is for you.” He downed to kiss her soft lip.

…………………..

That scene really pissed off the tall guy outside the building. He kept staring at the window even he was so far from them. The rain kept coming heavier but it didn’t wet him and another woman next to him.

“I’ve never thought that he chose this choice…” he was in anger but his face was still calmed.

“Why don’t you go to take them..?” the woman asked.

“He is on the way to protect her from me..” he took a leave back to his way.

“Why don’t you stop him? Choi Minho.” she asked more.

“Stupid, they are having a … that’s not a heart, I need anymore..” he released his anger to her.

“So what you gonna do more..?”

“Queen Hyomin will return anyway, I still have another way..”

“You meant….”

“Jung Soojung, the heir of Jung Family… she was in Busan…”

“I see, sir..!”

 



Sorry for some grammar and words.. U.U Enjoy reading... I guess the story is going to mess now