Chapter 11

Vampire Hunters

Chapter 11

“A few days left is Valentine day, I should confess Eunjung in that day…” Minhyuk was rubbing his face on the bag while having a day dream.

“Isn’t she already dated Jungshin? -.-” Seunghyun, a member of FT Island and also Minhyuk’s bestie gave him a weird glare.

“Seems everybody is getting dumbed by my rumor. I made up this kind of story because I wanted people who scare of Jungshin avoid from my Kitty Eunjung…” Minhyuk giggled.

“What?” Seunghyun frowned.

“You know, since she is the top beautiful and y girl who is the wish for every men… hahaha… she must have some guys try to flirt her…”

“I guess your dead is coming before the happiness.. -_-^” Seunghyun stepped away when he saw the girl behind Minhyuk.

“What a curse! Song Seunghyun…” Minhyuk

“Look at the back.. I think I gonna study instead being dead with you..” Seunghyun quickly disappeared and left Minhyuk in danger alone. Minhyuk turned to grin scarily to the woman at the back. It was her, Ham Eunjung. She was holding a bat and giving him a dead glare.

“Eunjung, please listen to me.. Eunjung och… help…. T_T” Minhyuk ran quickly while the girl kept running after him with a big curse.

“Stop it… Kang Minhyuk… You’re dead…!!!”

……………..

“Wasn’t it too serious?” Seunghyun scanned Minhyuk’s bruises on his face pitifully after he was completed making up his face by Eunjung an hour ago.

“Never mind, I wasn’t rejected. She agreed to date me on Valentine awww…” he hugged the column happily.

“Congratulation then -_-^” Jaejin patted his shoulder.

“What would you plan for your date?” asked Seunghyun.

“Tan Tan Tan… this is here… Ghost house… Normally girls are scared of those stuffs.. when she sees, she will scream scream scream and hug me… hahha… I will be a hero and tell her that, Don’t worry baby.. I am here… I will protect you…” Minhyuk performed all the actions in his brain to show his friends.

“Seriously? Isn’t she hunter? She doesn’t even afraid of vampires, how come she scare of unreal ghosts? -.-” Seunghyun interrupted Minhyuk’s day dream.

“You are joking, Minhyuk -__-^” Jaejin added more.

“Whatever, she is also a girl… wait and see… our last romance… hohoho”

…………………

Eunjung Pov:

“Next day is Valentine day, I am making chocolate for the night school students already…”

“They are all so handsome…” screamed girls.

“I wish I could date one of them tomorrow..” another girl shouted happily.

 

I and Jungshin were having lunch together, as we heard those teens’ chats too.

“Jungshin, what should I do? I can’t let these stupid kids to date with vampires or Suzy’s result will repeat again..” I told him.

“Do what you think… You are already vice president..” he smirked and kept eating silently.

“GIRLS, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DATE MEN…” I stood up and screamed as crossing my arms on my chest.

“Huh? WHY????????????” They screamed.

“You girl, need to focus on study… girls… U.U” I told them

“B-But… this is our personal life…. It’s unreasonable…”

“There is no rule about no dating…” those girls tried to against me back.

“Well, I am vice president and I gonna add this rule for this month..” I quickly took my notebook and wrote the new rule there. Jungshin just laughed secretly with my action.

“NOOOOOO… President please….” They cried out..

“So how about just giving the chocolate to them?? TvT”

“No…” I waved my head.

“Just pass by the night school in that day????”

“No…”

“AHHHHHH YOU ARE SO SERIOUS? PRESIDENT… HOW BAD YOU ARE….!” They jumped madly.

“Whatever…” I smirked.

“Senior, please watch your partner… she is trying to mess the school now…” one of those girls moved quickly to Jungshin who was eating his rice.

“I know nothing, just respect her decision then.. bye” he left the restaurant immediately.

“Awww… WHAT GOD GIVE THE HELL TO US…!” they cried.

“So can the male students date with the ladies in night school?” some noise from the male students.

“DON’T YOU HEAR ME? BOTH FEMALE AND MALE STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DATE WITH THE NIGHT SCHOOL STUDENTS…!” my scream made their pale faces.

“My Kitty, I arranged our date already… do you want to see it?”  Minhyuk suddenly appeared next to me with his notebook. How.. how come he was here? -0- I immediately received dead glares from those students.

“Why you can date? Senior.. -.-” their eyes were burning fire.

“I think you might be imaging things.. Kang Minhyuk, who date you? -0-” I pushed all mistakes to him back. I had accepted his date for feeling sorry to him.

“AHHHH… YOU TOLD ME THAT WE WOULD DATE…. OH NO~ ” he screamed out.

“Go to dead…” I kicked him off through the window.

“Senior….!” Those female students looked at me in tears.

“Whatever, you can give the chocolate to them only in day and no dating….” I completed my sentence before leaving.

“YEAH…..!!”

……………

Tonight, I couldn’t sleep at all. I was alike the other girls who were preparing some chocolate for tomorrow. I melted the chocolate to the liquid and built it to another appearance. I wondered what his reaction would be, after receiving my chocolate. Receive it? I suddenly awaked this useless work, I didn’t know if I dared to give Woohyun my chocolate ._.

It was already a year, we didn’t talk. I almost forgot his face too; weirdly I was feeling to make it for him… Ah… Don’t get me wrong, maybe I just wanted to be a friend to him again?

I just made for made, but I wasn’t planning to give it to him. Just like the Christmas day last year, I had bought a watch which looked suit to him but I hadn’t given it away. I hid it in my room. .-.

“Eh, isn’t the senior Eunjung making chocolate..?” Jungshin showed up himself behind me and my back got frozen immediately.

“Ugh… since when you were here?? J-Ju- Jungshin..” I shocked.

“I thought you were different from ordinary girls, but it’s the same.” He smirked and passed by to pick a heart of chocolate.

“Isn’t it planned to give Minhyuk? -.,- I heard you would date him tomorrow..”

“Awww… don’t touch it… I am making for eating my own…” I took that chocolate from him back.

“As I see, you are afraid if you receive nothing in Valentine day and you made it to tell everyone that you also receive…?” Jungshin mocked and went away.

“What if I am going to do that…Don’t kill my mood..” I screamed at his back.

Jungshin who was completely outside, looked at her dorm with his frown.

“Do I look stupid that know nothing about you? You made it for that jerk, vampire..” he murmured and left.

…………………

Unknown Pov:

Jiyeon was no unlike from the other girls too, she spent her whole night to make some chocolate for tomorrow. Although she didn’t know if her chocolate would receive, she could make this for comfort her feeling for a moment too.

“Will some of it be mine?” Myungsoo walked passing by the kitchen and went to play around with her.

“I have only a shoe for you, do you want it?” Jiyeon glared at him boringly.

“It seems your highness is always negative about me -.-” Myungsoo murmured and began to take a leave.

“Call Woohyun here, if you see him…” said Jiyeon and it made his jealousy.

“He is already here… No need to call..” Myungsoo replied and shook his hair. Woohyun went to bow Jiyeon regularly before he said “May I give you a please..?”

“I told you already, stop doing that norm when there are only the two of us.” Jiyeon said.

“But there is not only us though..” Woohyun moved his eyes to Myungsoo a bit.

“Myungsoo ssi, change your mind to get my shoe? -0-” Jiyeon asked him with crossing her arms on her chest.

“I’m leaving -_-* ” Myungsoo bowed her and left immediately. He didn’t forgot look back to Woohyun who received a chocolate from Jiyeon.

“Woohyun ssi.. this is for you ^O^” Jiyeon smiled.

“Are they really in love?” Myungsoo murmured.

……………………..

In the big room, Myungsoo laid himself to the bed tiredly after he had played around the little princess for a whole day, but still the result was negative to him.

“You don’t take her highness’s love on purpose? Kim Myungsoo..” Kim Taeyeon, the hidden powerful vampire and Myungsoo’s sister went to beat his head strongly. Myungsoo got up again and looked at his sister scarily.

“Noona, since when you were here? This is too dangerous.. You know this is already controlled by the Queen..” he held her hand tightly.

“Do I need to care?” asked she.

“But you are Lord. Jinki’s fiancée, and the Queen already knew that you are hiding him from her..”

“I am Kim Taeyeon, one of the biggest aristocrat in vampire land. I believe that she can do nothing to me too unless I don’t admit my secret with Jinki sshi..”

“That is crime, Noona..”

“You don’t need to mind my business. What made me come is for warning you. You do not have to think about your friendship between you and Nam Woohyun. Nam family will never against our power unless you can get the princess’s interest.”

“I already heard that too, you and Nam Kyuri, Woohyun’s sister are having a cold war?”

“If the Princess closer to Woohyun than you, Nam Family will get a half of royal family’s power.”

“I see, Noona..”

……………..

Jiyeon Pov:

“Haven’t you planned your date on tomorrow.. Woohyun sshi..” I asked him after I had completed done my chocolate. I had given some to him for our friendship and another half was for him, Lee Jungshin.

“With who? I have nobody to date..” smiled Woohyun.

“Really? How about Eunjung?” I winked at him.

“You are joking again, princess.”

“Sometimes, she may prepare gift for you..”

“Gift? I heard that she would go to date with Minhyuk tomorrow..” he smirked sadly.

“Yah, Nam Woohyun… you told me that you wouldn’t mind her business… why knew if she dated..” I glared at him as he tried to avoid my eye connect.

“You ha- have no- nothing to tell me more? I- thi- think I gonna take my leave..” he quickly began to leave.

“Stop..”

“Ne, Princess?” he turned back to me.  I giggled and walked to him to give another chocolate box

“This is for Jungshin, make him receive it.. I guess he doesn’t want to see my face either, so please send it to him then..” I smiled and took my leave.

………………

Eunjung Pov:

I looked at those female elephants from my school (I meant my schoolmates) went to stand in rank in front of the night school in order give their chocolates to some guys there. I was so embarrassed to be their vice president. -.-

“Awww… My Hoya is going now…” those girls screamed.

“I saw Infinite… and they are hot..”

“TVXQ Guys… awww…”

“Super Junior oppas…”

“STOP IT RIGHT NOW…!” I went to hide their way before the night school’s door was entered.

“Why again? Senior, you told us that we have the right to give them our chocolate..” they screamed again.

“I meant, you girls have to be more polite than this.. Don’t embarrass our school girls…!” I gave them a high tone with the microphone. Those elephants finally were organized. The night academy door was opened and those black uniform students went to receive their chocolate from the girls.

“Aww.. girls in that school is really cute, why don’t you just to go out with me instead?” Hoya winked his eyes to Park Soyeon, my ex classmate.

“Aww… Hoya oppa..” Soyeon screamed.

“NO DATE! ” I went to separate them with my bat. Hoya looked at me boringly before giving another word “I wonder why you all have voted for female tiger to be your vice president..” he murmured and left.

“Hoya Oppa T[]T” cried out Soyeon.

“Enough… you go back to your school after done giving the chocolate..” I screamed and some of them who had done disappear quickly.

“Isn’t this too much? Poor your schoolmates..” Myungsoo leaned on the school wall and sent a rude smirk to me.

“Mind your business? Get your way..” I yelled at him.

“Okay, that why Woohyun gave up on you.. Woohyun… eh? Where is he? He was here a moment..” Myungsoo shook his hair after his friend disappeared. He had been there? But why hadn’t he showed up in front of me?

“Never mind, I did not care those stuffs..” I left Myungsoo and noticed my schoolmates back.

………………

Unknown Pov:

“Okay, that why Woohyun gave up on you.. Woohyun… eh? Where is he? He was here a moment..”

“Never mind, I did not care those stuffs..”

That chat hurt the man who had hidden behind the wall much.

“You didn’t care me? Well I also want to know how your date go on..” Woohyun smirked ersely.

“Hyung..” Sungjong came to him after he received Woohyun’s sign.

“Well I need your help..”

“Ne?”

……………….

Eunjung Pov:

What the hell Valentine day was! I was tired to dead for guarding those girls, still I had a date promise with an annoying guy, Kang Minhyuk -.-  Minhyuk recommended me to kiddo place as ghost house. I wonder what he thought, he planned to scare me on purpose? -.- Although I was a vampire hunter, I was also a woman who had weak feeling too. I wasn’t afraid to play with the fake ghost place, I just shocked.. I preferred to face with the real vampires instead of being shocked by fakes ghost. Still, I could beat back to vampires yet I could do nothing to the fake ghosts.

“I’m not going..” I told Minhyuk, when he started entering the ghost door.

“My Kitty, you are scared? Don’t worry! They are fake ghosts, nothing should be scared. Just hug me if you scare.. I am going to protect you… Come on..”

“B-But Minhyuk…” my body was pushed into the ghost way and the door automatically closed. T-T Aww.. what I should do?

Everything was dark and I heard hiss of ghost. I and Minhyuk were finding the way to go and suddenly the ghost head dropped in front of us as Minhyuk almost jumped to hug my head.

“Awww…. Ghost… Don’t worry, I am going to protect you..” said Minhyuk bravely. Oppositely, he was walking at my back and held my arm tightly. -_-^ Is this the word he said protect me?

The grave opened and one of mommy there jumped to us…

“GHOSTTTTTTTTTTTT………” Minhyuk pushed me to the mommy shakily.

“Aww… KANG MINHYUK!!!” I screamed his name and continued “Are you really a guy and vampire hunter?” I boxed the mommy to faint as soon as Minhyuk came back to me.

“I’m sorry Eunjung, I just shocked and this time, I will protect you..” Minhyuk said it again, yet his action wasn’t like that. He kept staying behind my back and I was the one who protected him -.- Every time the ghosts showed up, he yelled and hugged me to dead. I felt annoyed and really headache.

And this time, there were 5 vampires in front of me..

“Good, you should make up as vampires instead.. that made me feel better to see ugly ghosts.. because I am used to face vampires more..” I smiled and Minhyuk kept hiding behind me.

“Hey Jerk, they are vampires now. Don’t tell me if you scare even fake vampires? -_-^” I glared at him.

“Eunjung, go ahead… -0-” he hugged the wall shakily and asked me to go first..

“Oh god.. why their make-up are alike the real one?” I admired them before facing the 5 vampires. Weirdly, they didn’t allow us to pass the way and one of them walked to make Minhyuk scream.

“Hey, don’t you need some tips from me? Move your way..” I pushed the tall guy away, as he hurried grabbing my wrist to leave with him.

“Eh, what are you? You are not a worker here..” I began to against with him, but it was too late. The black storm came and it sent me to another place with him.

It was already a dark evening, Woohyun tried to walk me along the road. I just realized that it was his trick to scare us and the five fake vampires I had seen, were real.

“Nam Woohyun, get me off… What do you want..?” I tried to remove his hand, as he pushed me to lean on the wall in a small quiet block.

“You are sure that you don’t care me?” he leaned his arm on the wall, next to my face side and downed to give me a hard breathe.

“You are joking enough.. How dare you scare my friend?” I changed the topic. I was really mad when he had played this joke on me

 “Your guy?” he smirked and continued “It mocked me hardly… Is he a really a guy? he pushed you to face with the scary situation to protect himself..”

“Because it’s just a game.. Don’t judge anyone who you don’t know..” I frowned.

“Well a game, I just added some fun too..”

“Too fun though..” I moved my eyes away.

“Eunjung..” he had a serious face to being a chat.

“What?”

“I miss you a lot..” her sentence almost cut my breathe. Did I still have feeling for him?

“And then?” my stupid mouth with a cold word Y_Y

“Don’t you feel the same?” his face was going down.

“We can’t… You are vampire and I am the hunter..” I pushed myself from his arms.

“Do I need to care those things?” he raised his eyes brow.

“But I do care.. I’m sorry Woohyun.. I just can’t..” I still considered Jungshin. He had only me left so I couldn’t come apart from him anymore. It will hurt Jungshin if I go to vampire’s side.

“I knew it now.. but I am waiting..” he kept smiling to me and I knew it was a fake.

“I am taking my leave…” I told him and walked out for a few steps. I realized that I hadn’t given that thing to him yet. Firstly I hadn’t planned to give it to him, but I decided it now. I went back to Woohyun and handed him a small box of chocolate.

“Don’t get me wrong… We are still friend..” I quickly backed to my way with leaving a smile on Woohyun’s face.

…………………

Unknown Pov:

“Show up yourself, don’t take it so long. I know you are peeping me..” Jungshin talked to the one behind the tree, when he sat at the lake side. Woohyun walked to him and dropped a small chocolate box on his thigh. Jungshin raised his face to Woohyun with a frown.

“Don’t tell me, you crush on me. I can’t accept it..” said Jungshin.

“It’s too serious? That is from the Princess. You have to accept it anyway.. don’t make her hopeless..”

“…………” Jungshin held the chocolate in his hand and turned back to enjoy the lake view. Woohyun nodded to himself and disappeared.

“It’s so childish..” He stared at the chocolate and took it out.

Jiyeon was hiding and looking at him secretly, she smiled. It had been taken a year, her smiled hadn’t showed up like tonight. Although she couldn’t go to sit next to him like they had usually done before, this was enough for her. She was spending the Valentine day with that man aside. She could image that she was next to him and passed tonight together.

“That is enough for me..” she leaned the column and closed her eyes.

……………………..

Eunjung Pov

Next Day

“What? Jungshin has to transfer to the night school?” I read the news on the public board. The academic planned to send him out to the night school. I couldn’t get what it meant as I quickly went to the principal’s office. When I entered the room, Jungshin was already there with Kyuhyun, the principal’s assistant. He wasn’t very pleased with this news either.

“I want to see Wu Yifan…! How come he did that without discussing to me at first?” his face was red for being angry and Kyuhyun stayed being emotionless with his reaction.

“It’s not from Wu Ssi, but the recommend from the Boss Liu Xianhau.” said Kyuhyun

“What the hell! Where is he right now..?” asked Jungshin and Kyuhyun waved his head.

“What the reason he sent me to that school?”

“I think you knew it more clearly than the other. It’s your sake.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“I don’t need all those things.. I won’t leave this school either..” he beat the desk loudly.

“Boss Xianhau said you could hold both schools if you think you have enough time to do..” added more Kyuhyun.

“NO! I won’t go to such a school.” Jungshin completed his sentence and backed to the door. Our eyes connect met. He was silent and passed by. I could understand the whole story right now. Jungshin must have been discovered by Sir Liu, so he was sent to practice that the night school with the other vampires.  

Sometimes, it wasn’t bad at all. He could practice himself as vampire.

“Jungshin..” I grabbed his hand before he stepped another leave.

“I knew what you wanted to say.. but just please… I won’t go anywhere…” he removed my hand and kept going.

“Vampire is really the most hateful for him..” I looked at his back.

…………………….

Jungshin Pov:

I didn’t know where to go, seemed everything gave me hard steps. Why my life ended up with such a thing like this? I went to the Building D, my regular place where I could hide myself from anyone. I decided to clear my bad mood with some fresh air there.. At the moment, the similar shadow showed up, and he was coming; Henry my baby face friend?

“What are you doing here alone again? Shin” he sat next to me. This time I didn’t see any pets of him anymore.

“I’m being stress..”

“Because you will be sent to the other school?” asked he

“I hate that school and all students there..”

“Why?” he looked so innocent with his question.

“I am a new trainee of vampire, and that is vampire school. Seems, Liu ahjussi found out something. That why he wanted to send me there..” I told him the truth without thinking anything at all. For me, Henry was the one I could trust after Eunjung. However, I had never introduced him to my friends.

“OH~”

“Do you hate me now?”

“Why would I?”

“Because I am vampire..”

“I see only Jungshin here.” He grinned.

“Are you going to tell anyone?”

“Is that important to tell them?” he asked back.

“Since you are the hunter and I am the vampire..”

“Jungshin, you have to remember that not all vampires are the same, including you as an example. You shouldn’t hate yourself for turning to that thing. Just remember you are still yourself, no matter how you changed and also people around you. Don’t judge people just for the appearance or background, you have to try to understand them by using your own feeling..”

“Can I do so?”

“Why not? I think the ex-principal might have some plans for you.. Weren’t you brought up by him? He is like your father too.”

“But I haven’t seen him since the time I was sent here..”

“You don’t get it again. Seeing the story doesn’t mean you understand them all. You’d better try to use your feel to get the truth.. I hope you make a good decision. Good luck my friend.” He smiled and left.

“Where are you going?”

“I am giving some food for my puppy..”

………………………

I finally decided to attend the night class. It was my first day and my bad mood showed up after I saw vampires.

“Hello this is a new student from the Hunter school. He is the president there, mind you introduce yourself to your classmates?” the teacher smiled to me.

“Lee Jungshin” I gave a short respond and left to choose the table for my class. I could say YES, I completely gave them a rudeness of mine.

“I can’t believe that the hunter became vampire..”

“I heard that he was in accident when he was beating our vampires.”

“I laughed so hard.” Some of them gossiped about me. I tried my best to calm down with those jerks till the class ended.

“The president of hunter school is level E… Isn’t a joke?” one of them went to me and left a mock.

“Level E? meant that we can bully him right now?” another one jumped to sit on my table.

“Leave my way..” I pushed them out and prepared my things to leave.

“Omg.. You are trying to reject us as friends? Ah ha~ Be sure that if you can win me. You are no longer the hunter and now you are the lowest level vampire. Do you think if you can pass by easily…” he hadn’t completed his sentence yet, I quickly took my gun to point his forehead.

“I have completed the level A vampires with this bullet also, do you want to try now?” I smirked.

“Ah ha~ Jungshin hyung, I think we got confuse each other. I just wanted to play around with you..” that guy was shaking his body and tried to move from my way.

“I am taking my leave…” I took off the gun and left the class while the others were murmuring about me.

“Oh no…~ should I report the principal about this? You are taking the gun in the school now~ ex-human” Myungsoo leaned on the wall and gave me a bad smirk.

My blood seemed be burning again after I saw his face.

“Do as you please..” I told him and kept passing by.

“Minho ssi, this hunter is in the school with a gun..” he went to tell the tall, black uniform man where was here too. The guy glared at me before commanded the others “Catch him..”

Suddenly a few vampires went to me directly..

“Stop it now..” Jiyeon went from the other side and came to me.

“Your highness..” those guys bowed to respect her immediately.

“No one is allowed to touch him, or they will be punished.” said Jiyeon

“But it’s out of the school rule. His gun will cause the students’ safeness.” Minho rejected.

“So didn’t they start to him first?” she went to face with Minho.

“I will let him go unless he gives all supplies which are negative to vampires..” Minho kept against for his purpose.

“This is unreasonable..”

“You are on the way unfairly, Princess.”

“How dare you being rude to me like that?” she screamed.

It seemed I gave her a hard time? Eh? I reminded the last sentence of Henry again, so I decided to calm down my revenge for a while.

“Just don’t let them annoy me, this is my order.” I handed my gun to him and left the hall.

“Jungshin…” Jiyeon began to follow me but I told her to leave me alone.

…………………..

I sat on the grasses of the garden next to another thin lady, it seemed she was avoiding from the noise also.

“You are tired already with your first day?” she asked me.

“You can read my mind?” I moved my eyes to her for a second.

“We have met for a few times, seems I haven’t introduced myself yet..” she chatted to me but her eyes were focusing on the sky only.

“I already knew you, HyunAh ssi…” I moved my hand to play with my grasses.

“OH Ho… because I am famous or something else?” she first time looked at me.

“I guess you know it. By the way, I am Jungshin..”

“You were a brave hunter since we met.”

“I see..”

“And our second meet, made me change your image in my brain..” she stood up and completely left.

Her words reminded me to that night again…

Flashback

“What’s up with Vampire? Can’t vampire be hurt too? Vampires also have a heart, but just because of the men, they gave the women pain a lot…” Hyun Ah shouted back and that made Jungshin walk to her in drunken move.

“I said, the vampire is the biggest mistake in this world..” he screamed.

“No, it should be the men..”

“Vampire…”

“The men…”

“Vampire…”

“The men…”

“Stop…!”

“What if I don’t? man, go away…”

“So see who will be the winner?” he took a bottle of soju up and Hyun Ah smiled. “Let go”

Both of them kept drinking all along till Jungshin lost all his control and fell down. Hyun Ah tried to pull up him up again till she fell over him directly. The two people faced to each other with eyes connect before Jungshin said another word “Show me how gentle vampire is.. The true weak vampire, you think… ”

“You want to know?” she was drunk deeply that why she grabbed him to give a soft kiss on his lip. They kissed each other till Hyun Ah awaked her dumb action and pushed the guy out.

“That is no, why I am being weak to the guy again?” she screamed and ran out by leaving Jungshin sleep on the table alone. A few minutes left, Jiyeon went to take Jungshin home.

…………….



Ah Since today is Woohyun's birthday, I updated another chapter...

Sorry for some mistakes of this writing... Enjoy read and comment... <3