Chapter 4

Vampire Hunters

Chapter 4

Jessica Pov

Tonight the moon was so full and its light was almost covered the world. I went out to the park of school and looked at the night school in order notice if Eunjung was seen. It was already 3 am, weirdly I was asked to go out by Yifan sshi. -.- He didn’t even give me a relax time to sleep or what… 

“It’s tonight is the best time to start releasing your Wovo’s blood…” He appeared from the dark place and I saw his eyes were red like a nasty animal.

“You are taking eyes contact lens color? -__-** your eyes are so scary..”

“Whatever, don’t waste my time. The moon will be gone soon… come here..” he waved and took me to a place… a place… -.,-** on the roof of the school.

“This place where you can get the moonlight..” he said and gave a bottle of Wavo’s blood to me “Drink it now..” said he.

“Oh..” I did it.

“And now, strip off your clothes.. :3”

“ pleaseeeeeee what the hell you are asking?? Even we get married, just a fake Y__Y I never image to do such a thing with you… ” I hugged the wall scarily.

“-__-^ You ruined my mood. You need to be during the time you use the moonlight power. Because your black blood will go out from your body, if you wear any clothes, it can’t be helped.”

“But… if anyone passes by and sees my ?? T-T”

“I am here already -_- You don’t need to care. I will guard for you..”

“Be sure you will not look at me??”

“Of course not  -_-^”

“Such a ert!! You want to see my body kyaaaaaa…!!”

“Why are you so boring? If I don’t look at you, how come I tell you what to do??”

“So is this the main reason we get married? -.- You want to be responsible for me?”

“Yes, but not I am responsible for you, just you are responsible for my eyes. Since I was born, I never had a hard time like this.. ugh -_-^^ well that is so disgusting..” he pouted.

“My body is perfect not disgust -_-** ” I screamed.

“Stop it…. Now it’s wasting the time..”

……………………..

4 am

Unknown Pov:

Behind the Vampire school, there was a way go to the blood river. The river which was vampire heart and that place was not allowed to visit. There were many people and vampires were offered to it; thus, it became the blood river. However every full moon days, some people who walked near the back of school, they could hear a soft female singing there and it was guessed as the Blood River Protector’s voice.

It was heard that, 3 years ago a female student of vampire school had been arrested in blood river place to guard there for a year because she had been trapped by a guy and betrayed the vampires. The principle had ordered her to consider her fault there. A year later, she hadn’t even left that river as she stayed there till today. Her quoted was “Every man is the same, being to the outside world is a painful life”

This was a story which Eunjung was heard from the other classmates.

……………….

“It’s already 392 times, I came here… It meant not all man is the same..” the tall guy went slowly to the blood river side where a white hair lady was sitting.

“You again… Choi Minho!” her eyes were so gentle, innocent and mixing some sadness.

“I’m coming to ask for the blood to help a girl who I love. And this time, I don’t think you will allow me to take the blood of river either. I’m just coming to show my stubbornness of love.” Minho bowed gently.

Of course, since the Queen Hyomin had been in a coma, Minho always came to this place to ask the blood river protector to get some blood to recover the Queen but he had been never allowed to take it since the lady hated the man so damn much. She gave him many tests if he was still thinking of help the Queen.

“It’s already 3 years, I admitted you were different..” this time, she gave a small glass bottle of blood river to him easily.

“And it’s not only me too. You just kept yourself in the pain past after getting cheated; thus; you can’t see the other different..” he got a bottle and left her a word.

“Will I see the world again?” what she asked made the guy return.

“Leave this river, I will bring you to see the new world… Hyun Ah sshi..” he returned and said.

“Should I trust you?”

“It depends on if you give a chance for yourself… Thank for this blood..” he smiled and made his leave.

………………..

Day class

“Ham Eunjung! What did you do last night? Why are you sleeping in the class?” Professor Kang Minkyung shouted out with throwing a marker to her while she was facing on the table and sleeping. Luckily, Jungshin’s hand faster took it first before it awaked her. Eunjung kept sleeping as nothing happened, although the teacher yelled loudly like this.

“Leave her alone, Minkyung Sshi.” He said.

“You dared to be out of the rule??” Professor Minkyung began to walk to them.

“She didn’t spend her time uselessly, just professor Lee gave us a hard project to do. Eunjung wasn’t able to sleep at night. She’s responsible for a night work alone.. Please.. Professor Kang understand!” Jungshin bowed.

“Yes, Ms. Kang! Eunjung is really tired..” Jessica stood up and said more.

“What a hard work he gave the student? Well, I allow her to be out of the rule only today and I gonna talk to Mr. Lee about this..” Ms. Kang nodded and continued the lesson.

………….

[Project Room]

“I am so sleepy ugh..” Eunjung faced to table lazily while all the members were meeting.

“Give us some information then.. I am writing now..” Heechul his laptop to wait for Vampire Information from Eunjung.

“This book… I already noted it..” she gave a book to him and kept sleeping.

“Okay..!” Heechul started his writing.

“Doesn’t it has any weird things there?” Jiyeon asked.

“Yes, right. I think I have something to talk…” Eunjung hurried waking up and facing to the other members.

“What is that?” Jungshin

“I saw Infinite and we talked. You know? I became Woohyun’s friend is only a night.. he is too much friendly to the other..” Eunjung

“I guess so. That guy has such a weird character. He shouldn’t have been vampire -_-*” Jiyeon

“And I saw Myungsoo.. I almost gave him a revenge for Suzy but I calmed myself down.” Eunjung

“You did right. And what you found out?” Jungshin

“Myungsoo is a player -.- I was told that he was the most charming guy among Infinite. His hubby is skipping the class to flirt some night ladies. He dated many girls and ending up with killing them and the blood.”

“Such a bad vampire!!” Jiyeon slapped the table.

“I gonna kill him now!!!” Jungshin

“But he is level A – Isn’t he? Can you win?” Jessica asked.

“Why do you know if he is level A?” Jungshin and Jiyeon asked in the same time.

“Didn’t Minhyuk tell us if Suzy was killed by Vampire level A? .-.” Jessica

“Yes, she is right. All Infinite members are Level A -.-” Eunjung nodded.

“I have an idea now..” Jiyeon

“What is that??”

“Let trouble that group and piss them off with each other. Use your beauty trick to make them fall in love you… Eunjung ah… You are also a popular charming girl in our school too.” Jiyeon suggested.

“An idea is good, but do you think all of them are gays? -.- Don’t forget, I am a man in front of them.” Eunjung

“But we need to do something… I can’t let people get their trap one by one..” Jiyeon

“I agreed with Auntie..” Jungshin

“I have told you for 1248 times already, stop calling Auntie!!!!” Jiyeon screamed and the windows broke up -.-

“Why are all of you so noisy? -.-” Heechul slapped the table after focusing on writing since the beginning.

“I’m sorry Sunbae… Y_Y please continue your work..” Jiyeon zipped up .

“Leave that work to me, I will find the way to solve this problem… about Kim Myungsoo..” Jungshin finished the meeting and left.

“Let me join too…” Jiyeon ran after him.

“I know he is in pain again. He hates seeing the vampires kill people since he was the victim after his family was killed by them.” Eunjung breathed tiredly.

“Leave him alone..” said Heechul.

……………….

Night Class

Eunjung Pov:

It was the most retired time for me to study. Seriously I didn’t what they studied probably.

“Sungyeol…!” Woohyun came to me while we all were in the hall.

“Eh?”

“You haven’t chosen the next course yet?”

“What’s about?”

“Yeah, every Friday night we all don’t need to study together as general. Just go to prove and fill our poor subjects in each major room. Which subject you think it’s hard for you?” he questioned while we were walking.

“What are those subjects? Could you tell me some?”

“For example, creating the arms, cultural studies, Human language, learn how to hunt human, martial art, improving magic, getting the tricks … etc”

“I think one subject is suited to me ._.” I opened the door of the room [Hunting Human Subject] U_U yes since I wasn’t a real vampire, I really didn’t know how to hunt human. Moreover, I wanted to get their trick too.

“Oh.. u.U” Woohyun walked in the room with me.

“Woohyun ah, you don’t need to consider me like this. Leave me alone, you should go to find your poor major to improve.” I smiled to him.

“Actually, this is my poor subject and it’s my regular class, I come to study every Friday U_U” he said and went to choose a table. Weirdly, there were only two of us in this room -.-

“Really? You don’t know how to hunt human?? Are you kidding me?” I gave a surprising glare to him.

“Yes” he nodded.

“A vampire who doesn’t know even hunt human? So how could you feed yourself?”

“Because parents are business people and I can buy fresh blood to drink by myself -.-”

“What?? Buying fresh blood?? -.-”

“There are a lot products in Vampire Mart .-. You don’t know?”

“I just realized -.-”

“You again, Nam Woohyun. I hate to see your face in this classroom. You are the shame of every vampires that you can’t hunt human!” The professor went to the class with a blame as soon as they saw us.

“I’m trying, teacher ._.” Woohyun

“I wish I couldn’t see any students in this class. It’s really a shame but… what’s up with that new face guy?” he pointed to me.

“He is my friend, Lee Sungyeol and he is just transfer.” Woohyun responded for me.

“Huh? Another stupid vampire again, you and your friend are really the biggest shame of our school.” He repeated the word shame again and hit his forehead with the wall.

“Are we really stupid? Or this subject is shame for vampires?” I asked Woohyun.

“Yes, the vampire can’t hunt human is the same like stupid or brainless though.. -.-”

“Why doesn’t your friend, Myungsoo attend this class? He likes hunting human so much.. -- ”

“It meant he is already an outstanding of this subject, he doesn’t need to come..”

“Oh.. -.-”

“Let start the class” the professor cut our chats.

…………….

01:00 am

Jungshin Pov:

“Park Jiyeon, what are you dressing? --” I looked at her weird clothes, it was opposite from her personal. Tonight, she dressed a y black dress and it was no different from a night club girl including her make up style.

“We are coming to hunt the ert vampire, aren’t we? I guess, I am y enough to make him interested and we gonna catch him.. this is a picture of Kim Myungsoo, I got from Eunjung. A few minutes more, I will stand to make a beauty trap in front of the vampire school and you hide near the tree to wait for our best time to catch him.”

“But he is level A, how come we win over him? -.-”

“Don’t worry! I already prepared those stuffs.” Jiyeon took some supplies from her bag.

“These are the things I stole from my nephew..”

“Stealing??” I glared at her.

“I meant borrow hehehe, we will give him back tomorrow u_U don't worry! ” she laughed and gave those things to me.

“This is a magic bat. You click this red point, and it gonna big. It’s used to hit high level vampire.. remember hit at his back. Or you can use this sword” she gave a small sword and size as a finger to me.

“Are you kidding me?”

“No, you read this text and it will be big. Be sure to use it probably.. and this.. magic rice, throw it to him or his power will cut down.. and this..” she told me a lot of things which I couldn’t remember all -.-

“You’re okay now?” she asked.

“Fine but Jiyeon… you shouldn’t be a trap to catch him” I held her arm.

“Don’t worry about me, Jungshin I am okay. I feel so touched when you care me like this Y_Y”

“I do not mean worrying about you, I just don’t want to waste a time..”

“What??”

“You look more scary than vampire with this make up, nobody would feel interest beside running -.- even me, I don’t feel to look at your eyes or face to you. I am sick of it. I wanna vomit all my dinner in this evening all. ;(( I calmed enough…”

“LEE JUNGSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed.

………………

Eunjung Pov:

After class

“Hey two guys, ah ha… you have a partner to join this class together? -.-” Hoya walked with another guy and gave us a pitiful glare after he saw I and Woohyun went out from the class.

“Being a vampire is not unable to hunt human. I thought there was only Woohyun in this world, but also someone left..” the white face guy continued from Hoya.

“It does like a joke? Lee Taemin -.-” Woohyun kept staying his soft face.

“It’s a shame -_-**  next semester, I should complain my hyung to drop the great of poor vampire who can’t hunt human.” Taemin said

“He is the principle’s younger brother.. Lee Taemin” Woohyun told me.

“Oh..”

“And this is Lee Sungyeol, my new friend. I think I gonna keep in touch with him more if you do what you said. Let drop our great together U_U” said Woohyun.

“It’s so serious..” Hoya

“Where is Myungsoo? --” Taemin asked.

“He skipped the class to hunt his food again..” Sung Gyu passed by and left a respond.

“Aigoo that why.. he loves cheating and woman’s fresh blood so much…” said Hoya.

“I will complain hyung about this guy too -.- he always skips the class.” Taemin murmured and left.

“He acts like he is a principle in this school -_-^” said Woohyun.

“Actually he is already the heir..”

………………

Jiyeon Pov:

I and Jungshin had been waiting in front of the vampire school so long, but still not done our plan yet. That ert vampire didn’t go out and what we could do, was only waiting here.

“It’s already 3 am… ” Jungshin yawned.

“I know, we should give up… U.U” I prepared some stuffs in the bag.

“Auntie…” he picked me.

“Auntie again? -.-”

“Sorry Jiyeon, I meant… he is coming, isn’t he?” he pointed to the black uniform guy whom just left the school.

“Yah, start our plan!” I threw all those stuffs to Jungshin and ran to do my work.

………………….

“Ouch..” I fell in front of him in order to make him notice and bring me up.

“……….” He acted like he couldn’t see me and passed by..

“Yi… Is he blind? -.- Doesn’t he see me here??”

………………..

In the park

I was sitting on the chair and tried to do a y move to turn him on.. but…

“…………” he ignored and passed by again.

“Hey, can’t he see this y girl? -.-”

…………….

In front of the club

“Ouch sorry…” I ran to hit him to make sure if he could see me U_u

“Emmm…” he pushed me to stand back and I quickly did a y move again.

“Be careful later…” he just left a word and went in to the club without returning to look at me even the last time.

“What the hell with this vampire??? >OOO<” I took off my shoes and threw them away madly.

“Huhuhuhu…” Jungshin who was near the corner mocked hardly.

“I already said, nobody is interested in your crazy make-up beside running hahaha…” he mocked more and more.

“That guy pissed me off >O<”

“Hahahahahaha”

“Stop and shut up your mouth… Lee Jungshin! You’d better make him interest in you, don’t just mock behind me -.-” I screamed.

“I am not mocking behind you, but in front of you hahahaha..”

“Stop before I put my shoe in your mouth!!”

“Okay okay -.- I am stopping now..” he tried to hold his laugh.

“What should we do now?” I asked him.

“Just go in to this club…” he said.

“But you want to go like this? Don’t forget, you are known by vampire already..”

“Emm.. just wait..” Jungshin stared at a lady in the club and nodded.

5 minutes later

“I can’t hold my laugh hahahahaha… what a ugly girl!” I looked at Jungshin who was in a girly dress.

“If I had other choice, I wouldn’t have dressed like this too. Just come..” he said and dragged my hand in the club. I looked at his warm hand with mine, weirdly I felt hot around my cheeks.

“Just stay away from me, or other guys will not take a look on me -.-” I pushed Jungshin away.

Honestly, he was damn ugly to be a girl since he was so tall and his body was so big.

“The one who is interested in him, must be no brain.” I murmured and went aside to sit on the alcohol place.

“Give me, a glass please.” I told the waiter and he gave me quickly.

“You shouldn’t drink while we are working!” Jungshin held my glass first.

“Leave me alone .-. It’s just a glass. You should make up this drama like a real too -.-” I told him and he left the glass to me. I began to drink…

“Hey, y girl! Mind to drink with me..?” Myungsoo went to Jungshin and gave him a glass with sharing his charm to him.

“Prusssssss…. Cough cough cough…” all alcohol in my mouth went out because of this unbelievable scene.

“Every man is the same, this style is too old…” Jungshin acted girly and pushed Myungsoo’s glass to him back.

I swear, I had never seen this scene before.. What a weird taste of Kim Myungsoo!! He rejected me because of that Jungshin? Let me dead -___-^^^

“Every man is the same, but this man is different from the other…” Myungsoo held Jungshin’s hand.

“………..” I was speechless. -.-

“How different you are? kekeke” Jungshin laughed and covered his mouth as innocent lady.

“You will know more if we get in touch…” Myungsoo moved Jungshin’s hand to touch his chest.

“Just see you at the first sign, I realized that I saw a beauty is nicer than the moonlight, your smile can kill every men in this world…” he continued his sweet statement to Jungshin. Whereas, I felt about vomit now -0-

“Really? Your word is sweet like honey… huhuhu” Jungshin kept laughing girly

“So accept my glass?” he smiled.

“Sure..” and then the Jungshin accepted it to drink.

………………

Unbelievable! Really unbelievable!!!

I kept looking at Jungshin had a long chat with the ert Myungsoo till the day time would come soon.

“This is my number, you can text me… Good bye see you tomorrow y girl..” Myungsoo gave a sign kiss of lip before leaving.

“I can’t believe… I might be dreaming a weird dream… omg” I messed my hair stupidly.

“We will start our plan tomorrow, Park Jiyeon. Let go home… I wanna take a shower to remove that vampire’s smell from my body… I gonna vomit..” Jungshin pushed out his fake long hair and tried to remove the dress in the toilet.

“It’s still impossible for me -.-^” I said.

………………..

Eunjung Pov:

Next Day

12 am Night Class

“Sungyeol sshi… Do you have any girlfriends yet?” a few ladies came to my table with their sweet smile.

“Girlfriend? Hehehe.. I’m still single…” I messed my hair and laughed at them.

“Awwww… so cool” those girls screamed.

But I didn’t have any feeling to try dating the same gender too =_=

“I’m Yuri in Class A…”

“I’m Yoona in Class A too..”

“This is Sooyoung in Class A…”

“And this is Tiffany in Class A too U.U”

“Four of us already decided to make a fan club for you…” they said.

“Fan club? But why…??” I still didn’t get what they meant -_-

“Because you are charming and handsome.. we all are very please to be your fans and make you famous like Infinite hehehehe…” they laughed.

“You’ve just transferred but you got fans so fast.. cool guy!” Woohyun hugged my shoulder and cheered me up. But I removed his hand from mine quickly.

“Hehehe… I just realized… girls in this school are so cute..” I smiled.

“Awww… Sungyeol smiles to me…” Tiffany screamed and swooned and then their friends got her.

That was too much -.-

Breb~ a book was dropped on the table by a thin girl. I turned my interest to her for a while. Her uniform was ier than the other, and it seemed everyone gave up on talking after she was in this class.

“Kim Hyun Ah, does she return to study again? ” Woohyun murmured to himself.

“Who is she?” I asked him.

“She is the girl who hid herself in the blood river for 3 years, the river protector Kim Hyun Ah. Since the day she was cheated by her lover and got punished by the school, she was never out from the river till today. She is Vampire level A, but she has more powerful than the other. Even Senior SHINee, can’t even control her. It was only the principle who can order her to do anything. Kim Hyun Ah seemed be out of the other vampires and she has a lot of freedom.” Woohyun said.

“Moreover, she is the top outstanding student here. I guess, Hoya’s rank 1 will be taken this month.” Dong Woo added more.

“Oh she is that cool?” I kept an admire glare on her.

“The bad side of her is, she hates guys so much. That why every male students don’t dare to look at her eyes..” Sung Jung completed.

“………”

“………” We all shut up our mouth as soon as she turned to us.

……………………..

Break Time

“Hyun Ah, take this… this is chocolate that my dad brought from France and it’s limited box.”

“Chocolate makes you fat, just drink a hot coffee. I made it for you..”

“Do you like this jewelry? I have been on vocation in Singapore and bought it for you..”

Those male students started rounding the y girl and gave her a lot of things.

“Be sure to take these stuffs from my table. I’m not feeling well with guys..” she said coldly and went out of the classroom.

“Awww… 33 I gonna be a broken heart boy…”

“My Hyun Ah!!!”

“Not all men are the same..” they started the noise again.

“I’m sick of being with these animals -_-” I left my book and went out too.

…………………

On the balcony

“What are you doing here alone?” I looked at Woohyun who sat on the balcony before I jumped to sit next to him too.

“I am looking at that place..” he pointed to my school.

“My school… eh.. I meant Human school? Why? You want to taste the people there? -.-”

“I told you already, I don’t want to hunt or treat anyone.. ”

“Oh, so what’s up with that school? --”

“Do you believe in love at first sign?”

“Why…?”

“I crush a girl there…”

>>>OOOOO<<< My eyes seemed like…. Wow O___O What a bad luck girl!

“Is she human?”

“Emmm.. Yes and also a vampire hunter” he nodded.

“Poor you… Do you think if vampire and human can be worked on? It’s like a joke.”  

“Hahaha.. I don’t know.. just some annoying feel… It might be gone soon…” he laughed.

“I wish so..”

“Somehow, I might want to try it too.. To change some people’s mindset…”

“You always think weird from the other…” I messed my hair.

“Hahahaha…” he kept laughing

“Anyway what is that girl’s name?” be sure if I moved her away from you :33 I won’t let my schoolmate in danger with vampire again.

“Her name? I heard they called her Eunjung….? Maybe??”

“…………..” I headed up from the balcony immediately.

“Sungyeol? Are you okay??” he quickly went from the balcony to see me.

“I am not okay… though -.- I guess it’s a weird dream ever….!!”

 



It's already updated... enjoy it well... and sorry for some grammar error... I didn't scan it at all because I wrote in a hurry. I always wanted to update this story so fast during the holiday, but I had been asked for a trip again.

I might not be able to update during my trip. However, enjoy this <3 and leave comments e.e thank for supporting my story