Chapter 2

Vampire Hunters

Chapter 2

A few days later

Eunjung Pov:

It was another night that I spent my night to guard the city and this time I was a group with Jiyeon. -_-;; she had just accepted to join our group after she knew all our works. In the early morning, she had come to our class and killed our mood with her annoying skill. She had achieved her purpose to join us  when we all had been so headache. Damn.. that jerk Jungshin was the one who had accepted her in our group, but he had pushed her to my group and he was with his Heechul successfully. However, my poor Jessica was with that royal guy, Yifan. How sad she was!

“I can’t find anything interesting here..” Jiyeon yawned after we had spent 2 hours in walking.

“But.. Should we go to find something more interesting?” I asked her as soon as I found my past interest.

“Yah, what is that???” she gave me a puppy eyes.

“It’s a place, where we saw a few days ago…” I smirked.

“Awww…. Night School…! I am so excited.. that will be our funny entertainment.. I guess..” she jumped and dragged me run so fast.. Ugh.. she was hungrier than me -_-^

……………….

The night school was opened as general. I and Jiyeon hid ourselves at the same place to watch them quietly. It wasn’t different from other school at all, but just it was opened only at night. Many black uniform students went out for enjoying their fun in the break time and I could see their faces more clearly at this time.

“Hey, Is that Suzy in Class C?” Jiyeon picked me up and I went my eyes to see what she pointed. I saw Suzy (our schoolmate) was with a few guys of the night school.

“What is she doing this late? --” Jiyeon murmured.

“I think she might be in relationship with one of the students there, can’t you see it?”

Suzy and the tall guy hugged each other and then they went passing by the school.

“This is more interesting though…” Jiyeon quickly ran after them.

“Hey Park Jiyeon! Aigoo… this girl…!!” I followed her too. We had followed the couple till they got lose together.

“Where are they? We missed this scene…!!” Jiyeon kicked the tree madly.

“It’s not usual problem… I guess, there is something behind the scene..” I kept looking for them.

“What that school exactly is… eh… that’s Fei..! She is a member in the same club with Suzy…” Jiyeon pointed to another girl who was walking alone. I wonder if this girls’ eyes were really fast as secret camera -_-^

“Fei…!!” I went to her and she looked shock as soon as we both came.

“What’s going on with Suzy??” Jiyeon immediately asked.

“I don’t know she gets lost.. I have waited for her long times ago. She told me she would be here and introduce her boyfriend to me but… she is gone…” Fei cried out.

“Is the guy at night school?” Jiyeon asked.

“Why did you know?” Fei looked at us back.

“Because we saw them.. but they got lost together… Can you explain us more clearly about this story?”

“Yes… It is like this…”

Jiyeon, Fei and I went to sit on the road chair and had some chats.

“She just knew him for a few days and they started dating, a guy in Night School Kim Myungsoo. I was told that he was a popular student there, in Infinite club. However, I still couldn’t trust that weird guy whereas Suzy kept going out with him at this late. Yesterday, I saw Suzy cried and she told me that her boyfriend cheated her. I suggested her to ask him out and I planned to give him some lessons. Until now, she hasn’t been here yet.. I am afraid if something happens to her..” her voice was shaking and her tear went out to show only the meaning of worrying.

“Don’t worry, we promise to bring her back safely. It’s late now, you should go back to the dorm..” I told her.

“Senior, please take care of my friend..!” she wiped her tear and went away.

“What should we do now??” Jiyeon asked.

“He is the student there, we should get to know it more.. come on…”

“Okay…”

……………….

In front of Night School

“Who are Infinite members??” I and Jiyeon went to make some trouble in the school area. I finalized having a reason to come in this school and get know about it more. Some of those black uniform students turned their interest to me and Jiyeon as soon as we made some noise there. The way they looked at us, were unlike from human stared at human but… ugh I felt like animals were staring at us.

“What brings human here??”

“I guess they might have confused to come here…”

“How dangerous their lives are..” suddenly a few students started murmuring about us.

“Jiyeon… ah… I feel like I am taking horror movie right now, why their eyes are so weird like animals' ? -.-” I went to pick her a bit and Jiyeon nodded to agree what I said too.

“By the way, we have to bring Suzy back…” said she.

“Emm…” I nodded and returned to those people again.

“Just tell me where Kim Myungsoo is” I yelled again.

“What is your business with my member…?” A few tall guys went out from those students.

“What are you to him?” I ignored their question and asked them back.

“We are Infinite, and I am Hoya…” that pale face guy said softly.

“I don’t care if you are Hoya or Hayo, I just want to see Kim Myungsoo and bring my schoolmate back -_-***” I said.

“He is bringing our friend this late time, I just want to make sure if she is safe enough though…” Jiyeon tried to make her voice soft too -__-^

“Isn’t he studying?”

“He’s just gone a few minute ago..”

“Aigoo, he doesn’t give up that entertainment game again??”

“He secretly had meat without telling us…”

“What a mean friend..!” those Infinite members started discussing with each other.

“Hey, what you guys are talking??? I just want to know where he is!!” I screamed boringly.

“I think I can help you to find him.. Just make sure if your friend is safe enough..” one of them came to us.

“You are….??”

“I am Nam Woohyun, his friend and also a member in Infinite…”

……………………..

Jiyeon, Woohyun and I went to look for his friend and Suzy along the road. During that time, I found out some unusualness of him too. His eyes were blue and his face and skin were really white pale, it was alike a zombie or mummy though. -.-

“It’s his regular place to make his trap.. I can feel of his sense… he has just left this place…” Woohyun closed his eyes and tried to smell something.

“Is he really human??” Jiyeon awaked me and whispered about Woohyun’s unusualness.

“Do we think the same??” I opened my eyes bigly because it was the first time, Jiyeon and I felt in the same way. I guess he might be some spirit or ghost.. or blah blah… just my sense…

“Yes, you think so? Don’t you see he is trying to smell something like a dog… omg -_- He is probably a dog or he was born in dog year…”  her last sentence made me almost fall down -_- What an amazing thought!

“He has left..” and then he went on to another block.

“I felt like he was joking with us.. -_-^^” Jiyeon pouted.

“I am feeling that too…”

“Auntie…!” Suddenly another guy came to us quickly. It was Yifan and he called Jiyeon, his aunt.

“What are you doing here??” He asked us and he went his eyes to Woohyun surprisingly.

“……….”

“……….”

Woohyun and Yifan looked at each other for a while before Woohyun began a word..

“Comrade..!” he smirked.

“Just stop it…” Yifan faster took a bat to begin fighting with him..

“Hey stop! What gonna here??” I went to stay between them.

“You don’t even know what he is…!” Yifan became to be wicked while he was facing to Woohyun.

“Yes, so what exactly you are too..?” Woohyun gave him a smirk again.

“Just stop it… we are finding our friends, aren’t we? I don’t care what you guy had some mistakes with each other before, but you can’t waste my time here --; ” I pushed Yifan’s bat away before looking back to Woohyun.

“Seriously, I’ve never known him before…” said Woohyun.

“But why you two want to fight? -0- ” Jiyeon shook her hair.

“I heard you called him comrade.. what does it mean then?” I asked Woohyun.

“Because of something that he doesn’t want you to know? Maybe? That why he tried to hide his reality with fighting me…” He laughed.

“What’s wrong with you and him anyway? -_-^^ Yifan” I looked back to him.

“You don’t need to know…” Yifan said coldly.

“But where is Jessica???” Jiyeon asked.

“Yeah, You and she are in a group right? Why you are here alone?” I continued another question.

“I just left her alone to run after Wavo..” said Yifan.

“What is Wavo? -,-” Jiyeon asked.

“Wavo is a kind of demonic dog, which bites and people’s blood…” Woohyun answered.

“Ugh… who are you Woohyun, why you know such a weird thing? -0-” I stared at him.

“I have just learnt from its story..” he smiled.

“So it’s the same like vampire or what?” Jiyeon asked.

“No, it’s more dangerous than vampire Level B- C  - D and E so far… people who were bitten by it, will transfer to demoniac around 24 hours..  However, vanilla flowers can help to delay Wavo’s venom for a few days.. Actually, no solution to make people who were bitten by it, be recovered. This is why they are more dangerous than vampire so far since people who were bitten by vampires can be recovered.” Woohyun described it to us.

“Such a dangerous thing, but how can you know? You are also vampire hunter too?” Jiyeon asked and that question made Yifan mock a little bit.

“Is that joking?” Jiyeon gave him a burning glare.

“It’s not a time to say those things, I gonna find that Wavo or people might be in dangerous..” Yifan said and kept continuing his way.

“Now, should we go to find Wavo with him or leave Suzy alone?” Jiyeon asked me.

“Wavo is more important… let go to check and… Woohyun, could you feedback to me after you meet your friend?” I asked him for a favor.

“As you please…” he nodded and then three of us went to find Wavo.

……………..

Jungshin Pov

I and Heechul had been walking together to scan the unusualness; however, everything was going well beside something liked…

“Jessica???” I quickly ran to hold her tightly while she was sleeping near the trash in a small block. Her shoulder and neck were bleeding more and more.

“What happened to you? Where is Yifan??” I asked her.

“It’s big… its hair was trick and it has sharp fangs” she murmured softly.

“You were bitten by vampire? Where where..?” I tried to scan for her wound but it seemed hard to find because we had different genders… -.-

“Don’t touch me…” She scratched my face with her sharp nails.

“Look at her black nails! She must have bitten by vampire..” Heechul yelled and pushed her out.

“Protect yourself first.. Jungshin” he took off the bottle of liquid and coated over my face.

“But what we should do with her…? We can’t leave her like this..” I looked at Jessica near the trash. -.-

“Jungshin…!! What happened?” Eunjung Jiyeon Yifan and another strange guy came to us.

“Jessica…!!” Eunjung screamed and began to hold her.

“Don’t touch her! she was bitten by Wavo… It’s easily to share her venom to you” that guy faster dragged her away.

“Wavo? The thing which we are finding? Omg.. Jessica..!!” Jiyeon covered .

“This is your fault to leave her alone, Wu Yifan. See what you have done to my friend?? Kyaaa… I shouldn’t have left her with you” Eunjung curshed that royal guy.

“I will be responsible for this..” he breathed tiredly and his face had no reaction at all. He moved Jungshin away and picked her up in his hugging.

“Woohyun said we couldn’t touch her or you will be shared the venom..” said Jiyeon.

“It’s for you guy only, I have my way to help her.” He kept staying his no emotion face and carried her away.

“What is going on??” Eunjung looked at that guy.

“If he already said okay, just trust him.. I should take my leave too.. I will give you some news if I meet my friend.. Good night..” he smiled and left.

“Who is he?” I asked them.

“I will tell you when we are on the way to go back..” said Jiyeon.

…………………….

Next morning

Jessica had been hospitalized in Principle’s dorm for 5 hours already, but no news from her yet. Yifan, Heechul and Professor Lee Jonghyun were in the room to help her out. I couldn’t think anything else since she suddenly became like this. Eunjung didn’t even move her body and her eyes were keeping on the door only and Jiyeon… -_- she was so amazing and unbelievable person whom I had never seen before. She was sleeping on Eunjung’s thigh peacefully.

“Don’t worry, she will be alright…” I held her hand.

“But Woohyun said… it has no solution yet to recover… I am afraid.. I scare if she becomes demoniac..” she cried out and covered her red nose.

“Is it already morning?” Jiyeon waked up from Eunjung’s thigh and yawned without covering .

“It’s nearly the noon -_-** ” I poked her head.

“Aigoo… I was so sleepy… but anyway hasn’t the door been opened yet?” she looked at the door.

“I am curious too” said Eunjung.

Kreck…. The door was opened and the three guys went out.

“Professor, what’s going on? Is she really alright?” the three of us went to ask Mr. Lee Jonghyun.

“She is okay now but just…” Mr. Lee stared at Yifan weirdly and then he gave him a mock.

“What is that?” the three of us moved our interest to him back. His face was red and his sweat kept falling down around his head.

“Because it was his fault and we pushed that work to him…” Heechul tried to hold his laugh.

“What? -_-**” I shook my hair.

“He was the one who cleaned her wound and coated Vanilla flower on it.” Heechul continued a bit and mocked hardly.

“But what is that fun? -_-^^ I didn’t see any scenes to laugh..” Jiyeon glared and Eunjung nodded agree with her.

“That Wawo is such a ert evil, you know where it bit her? -_- It’s her chest and neck… so…” Heechul kept going on and Professor Lee laughed, cut his sentence.

“Just stop it… -_-*** ” Yifan said calmly.

I could know the whole story now, why it became a joke !

“Huh, You did it….?? Yifan…. omggg” Eunjung covered surprisingly.

“Why didn’t you call us to clean? -.-” Jiyeon asked.

“You already knew, we couldn’t let anyone touch that wound or you guys would touch the blood. It was in a hurry, we couldn’t let the venom get in too far.. that why… we decided.. ” Professor mocked again.

“Stop this joke, and how is she right now?” I cut their useless conversation.

“She will wake up soon, but she’s not yet been recovered. Like that guy said, Vanilla can only delay her time for a few days…” said Yifan.

“Ugh, and then what will happen after those days?” Jiyeon asked.

“Turn into demoniac..” said Heechul.

“Seriously?? You don’t have any ways to help her…??” Eunjung

“Emmm…” Yifan said nothing and left.

……………………

Jessica waked up again with leaving all her memories last night. She couldn’t remember what she had met. Eunjung and Jiyeon stayed with her as a company; whereas, I went to the Principle Office to find him, the guy whom adopted me and also the principle of the school. I didn’t believe if he had no ability to solve this problem. Jessica was my bestie, and I couldn’t leave her alone. I decided to beg the principle for help about this cause.

The first step I came in to this room again, yeah I hadn’t seen him for 15 years already since the day he brought me here. I could say that I already forgot how his appearance was! -.-

“I am coming for ask him for a favor..” I told Kyuhyun sshi, the Principle Liu’s assistant.

“But the principle is not here..” responded he.

“Why?? Where has he been? It’s really an important thing, so I’m coming at the first time”

“I will tell him if he’s back.. Please understand..” he bowed.

“Okay, I am waiting..” I bowed back and left.

I wonder how he was doing these days. Every time I came to see him, he was never in the office. I was really worried for Jessica and I just walked passing by some people without any emotion.

I think nobody could help this out beside the principle..

“My bunny…” a soft call from a little boy, turned my interest. That was Henry, one of the students here. Actually, I didn’t know which class he studied even though we had met for a few times already. Henry was addicted in feeding pets like bunny, cat, dog or something else.

“What’s wrong with your bunny?” I went to sit near him and looked at his little bunny.

“He is driving me crazy, he hasn’t eaten meal for two day already..” he kept pushing some food to it.

“Just free it out of the cage, nobody will have good mood to live in this cage” I opened the cage door and let the bunny out. The little bunny started smelling the food and ate it.

“Wow, you are so cool… it is eating now.. I am not going to lose my friend..” Henry smiled cutely and gave food more to his pet.

“Your word is upsetting me because I am going to lose a friend..”  I breathed tiredly.

“Where will your friend go?” he asked but his eyes were with his pet only.

“One of my bestie was bitten by Wawo and nobody finds the solution to help her out. I went to see the principle but he isn’t there. I’m afraid if she can’t wait for him return..” I released my sadness with him.

“Oh, I heard that the heir of this school was also talent. Why didn’t you go to ask him for help?” he kept pushing the food to the bunny.

“He can’t do it either…”

“If he can’t do it, how come the principle can do?” he asked back.

“But the principle is the most powerful man in this school, though -.-”

“If so, the heir of him might not be simple too -.,-** but sometimes, maybe that thing is so hard for him to decide doing..” Henry picked his pet up and went for a few steps.

“I wish you and your friend could pass this cause.. and thank for making my pat happy again ehehe… see you later..”

………………….

Eunjung Pov:

“Senior…!!” Fei came to my class in a hurry, and her hair was so messed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“We found Suzy.. but…”

“Emm…??”

..................

“She actually was bitten by vampire not Wavo..” Jungshin touched the scar on her neck. Suzy’s body became paler like sea fish and her eyes were closed by Jungshin’s hand peacefully.

“Level A…” Minhyuk walked passing by and went to give some comments.

“What is that?” I asked him.

“Omg, Eunjung you asked me? Finally you asked me, yes let me say something then since it’s your question. She must have been bitten by Vampire level A because her body was pale weirder from another dead bodies which were bitten by law level vampire. Look at all her fingers, they were pretty empty. Simply, if someone is bitten by vampire, that person should fight back for life.. However, Suzy was a student in Hunter School and her ability could be able to against back. Just look at her appearance, we can see only the scars of vampire fangs. There were only two level A and B could do it.. According to my awesome experience and high brain, she was bitten by Vampire level A.. hoho… How clever I am! You guys must be proud to attend the same school with this awesome guy…” well nobody couldn’t stop Minhyuk’s mouth right now -.-

“Aiyoo…. Why our Minhyuk is so smart? Love Love Love Love… ” Daesung, Seungri and Lee Joon went to give him a cheer up with their kiss sign… of course, they were his gay fans -.-

“Wak….” Minhyuk leaned his hand on Yoseob's shoulder and vomited.

“Will she become vampire??” Fei asked us.

“Don’t worry..! She ripped in peace. She can’t return a life as vampire level E.” said Jungshin.

“I think that vampire didn’t give a time to make her turn into vampire, and he killed her immediately.” Heechul commented.

“We should burn her dead body although she will not return to vampire. Just do it for safe..” Jiyeon watered her the magic liquid and threw a fire to hers. Suzy’s body disappeared and left Fei cried alone.

………………

Jessica Pov:

“Suzy is gone and the next one must be me..” I began talking during our meeting. I was full of energy to talk and walk as normal. But still what I was worried was my next day. I couldn’t image to become a vampire or demon. It was so scary..

“Don’t worry, we will be able to pass this soon. Trust us, we won’t let you become such a thing..” Jungshin held my hand warmly.

“Yes, don’t think too much..” said Eunjung.

“Heechul is finding ways to help you..” said Jiyeon.

“But Jiyeon, can you promise me at once..?” I asked her for a favor.

“Sure of course..” she smiled

“I know Eunjung and Jungshin will never do that, so only you can. I don’t want to be demon or vampire either. If I become to that thing, please kill me..” I gave her my beloved knife. It was a knife for splitting vampire’s heart..

“Jessica!!” three of them sent a sad line to me.

“I’m sorry for being mean.. but this need to be used in the last minute… please..” I begged them.

“I can’t do this… Jessica…” Jiyeon dropped the knife and Jungshin picked it up back.

“Let me do it.. I hate seeing you become that thing too…” Jungshin said.

Yes only him knew my mind Y_Y

“Stop your dramatic here, it’s annoying -0- ” Yifan opened the door and came in.

“Because she is not your friend, you can say it… Y___Y hueee…..” Eunjung leaned on Jiyeon’s shoulder and cried.

-.,- I haven’t been dead yet.

“You are such a cold nephew… Y__Y You don’t know about human’s love..” Jiyeon wiped Eunjung’s tear and she cried -.-

“You are coming to tell your solution, aren’t you?” Jungshin questioned.

“Yes, I decided it already… I can help her…” Yifan did serious face.

“What is that??” I tried to hold my happiness. I will not be able to be demon… omgggg…

“Marry me…”

“…………….” My smile disappeared.

…………………..

“I can do it if only we get married…” Yifan

“What a mean guy! You are blackmailing her? Don’t forget it’s your fault at first.. and you come to treat an innocent lady like this??? ” Eunjung

“Why she has to get married?” Jungshin

“Do I really want to leave my happy life with this girl, if it has no choice. Some reasons, we need to do so.” Yifan

“What is the reason??” Jiyeon

“Next day is full moon, so we should get married tonight…” he ignored those questions and kept talking his own way.

“I chose to be dead or vampire instead…” I covered the blanket and slept.

“Jessica!!!” Jiyeon Jungshin and Eunjung yelled.

“A few minutes later, Kyuhyun will come to bring you to the school hall and the ceremony will be started..” he fought for his own idea only.

“I will not……Do you hear it…???”

……………….

“Lee Jungshin!! Why are you so mean…? Get me off…..” I screamed while I was being sent to the hall by those three betrayers.

“I will never let you become vampire… U_U” Jungshin said.

“Just keep and calm.. you can divorce later after you got recover… Jessie..”  it was Eunjung.

“Yes my nephew is a little bit royal, but he is also handsome.. It’s a dream for every women..” Jiyeon added more.

I was dressed Capulet and pushed in the hall in the female students’ screaming.

“Awww… my prince is getting married to help a girl from being a vampire…”

“I wish I were the one who had been bitten by Wavo..”

“It’s such a stupid thing… Marriage is not a medicine.. he should leave her to die alone..”

“That pale face lady…. Awwww….”

=___=^ what’s with those birds?

Yifan was waiting for me and Heechul was the witness in the wedding.

“I said already I won’t…” I began to reject it again but I stopped because of….

“Awww O__O!!… Diamond ring… It’s very beautiful… wow..” I kept my eyes on that ring only.

“It’s pretty right??” Yifan asked.

“Yes..” nod nod nod..

“I will give it to you but this is for my wife only…” he picked it up and showed me. He took it to the left, my eyes went to the left, he took it to the right, my eyes went to the right… That was amazing T___T omggg I want it!!!

“So we can get married??” he asked again.

“Yes Yes Yes… put it in my finger… hurry up !!” I gave my finger to him.

Eunjung =0=

Jiyeon -_-^^

Jungshin -_o

And then he put it to my finger…

“Promise me…” he began talking.

“About what…?” I kept my eyes on the ring only.

“Don’t sell it -0- It’s every expansive though…”

“Huh? How come I sell this pretty ring?? No way…”

“What a weird wedding!” Eunjung

“Honestly, I’ve never seen this scene before..” Jiyeon

“I just realized she is easy to be taken by wealthy property.” Jungshin

……………….

“Kyaaaa…. I can’t believe what I was doing in the hall…!!! I accepted him because of this ring?? Kyaaaaaaaaa…..” I shouted out after the ceremony completed.

“You already took his property..” Jungshin patted my shoulder.

“Noooo….. T^T I made a mistake. I don’t want this happen…. I am regretting noww….” I cried.

“Your husband said he would recover you from being vampire but where is he? -0-” Eunjung asked.

“Awww… I don’t want to hear the word husband.. it’s killing meee….”

“I saw he went out and…” Jiyeon pointed to the garden..

“Come to get him..” Jungshin said and Jiyeon and Eunjung quickly left.

“Wait for me…!!” I went after them.

…………………




Here chapter 2

Sorry for some grammar error T-T I hope you enjoy it.