Chapter 3

Vampire Hunters

Chapter 3

“What is he doing there?” Jungshin

“It’s the night school…” Jiyeon

“It’s weird…” Eunjung

We all just watched at Yifan leaving to that school.

“It must be a secret between him, Woohyun and that school… It is driving me more curious..” said Eunjung.

“How can we get there??” Jiyeon asked.

“Here…”

………………………

Unknown Pov:

“He is… ah…”

“Ugh….”

“He…”

“Who….ugh”

The tall man was walking pass by while the people on his way kept disappearing one by one. Yifan didn’t even leave a look to them and he just went from the first floor to the tenth floor safely to the principal’s office.

He just glared at the name of the office owner [Lee Jinki] for a while and the door was opened directly.

“You’re finally here.. Wu Yifan..” the guy on the chair smirked and he acted like Yifan’s presence today had been already known.

“I’m not good at talking so far..” he said coldly.

“Just say something…”

“Give your dog’s blood to me..” he kept a little bottle on the principle’s table seriously.

“You meant Wavo’s?”

“I need to recover my wife..”

“Yes congrats for your wedding..”

“And give Wavo’s blood for my present then..”

“Okay.. Key…!” he told his assistant and the guy next to him nodded. He took the little bottle and went out for a while.

“I wonder why you don’t leave your wife become a vampire like you.. One is human and one is vampire.. Aigooo..”

“Stop trying to piss me off before I destroy your building.”

“Ugh… You think a vampire who tries avoiding from the blood, can win over the one who improves power everyday with fresh blood?”  Lee Jinki mocked and Key returned with a bottle of blood.

……………

Jiyeon Pov:

“They are such as stupid people..” I looked at the four people who were hit by Jungshin, and we all stole their uniforms to get in the school.

“Their uniforms are pretty good.. it’s suited to me …” Jessica’s smile was full on her face -.-

“Just go in..” Jungshin said and we all went it.

The school was so big and there were many classes though.. The four of us just scanned around to look for Yifan only.

“Hey, isn’t that guy your friend?” Jungshin moved close to me and asked. I looked at Woohyun and s passed by..

“Should we ask him for help?? Woo…” I hadn’t released my voice yet but Eunjung faster hid my mouth immediately.

“Don’t get trouble…! We still don’t know which one is friend and which one is enemy..” she told me.

“But I can feel that Woohyun is reliable..”

“Don’t judge a book with only a cover, Park Jiyeon.. -_-^” Jungshin added more.

“So how can we find him if there are so many rooms here??” I asked them.

“There is a weird guy come to trouble our school…”

“He must be bored with his life…”

“But since he came through hall to the principle’s room, he killed our members for 58 already..” a few female students were murmuring and passing by…

“See? We have a clue now..” Jungshin smiled.

“But… Where is the principle’s room? Lee Jungshin -0-” I asked.

“Yes, that is also my question too” Jessica and Eunjung nodded.

……………….

Principle’s room

“Your ability these days can’t against us, you know already. You think, just depend on those few stupid hunters to win us? Don’t forget your reality! you are also a vampire too. What if they find out that, the founder of their college is vampire? It gonna be a joke.” The principle of vampire school smirked again.

“I don’t need to care all those stuffs… just wait and see… who the last winner is..” he took the bottle of Wavo’s blood and took a leave. As soon as the door was opened, a big Wavo jumped to him but the guy faster stepped away.

“Hohuuuu….” The whoop of Wavo almost broke all the things here; yet, Lee Jinki was sitting and kept mocking and watching the two things fought each other.

“In my eyes, it’s just a puppy..” Yifan talked to the principle and returned to kill that Wavo but suddenly…

“Run….!!!” Jessica directly came in behind the Wawo and dragged him run away with the other friends..

“Why are you here?? O.O” he surprised a little bit.

“Just shut up. You made us shock to come in this school alone..” she said and kept running.

“What the hell! This is… vampire school….!” Eunjung screamed after all of them were rounded by the vampire students in the hall. Yifan couldn’t show up his ability in front of his friends or he would be found out; thus, he chose to calm and waited for the next happened.

…………..

Suddenly the light was turned off and nobody could see each other.

“Come along with me..” someone whispered to Eunjung’s ear and he dragged the 5 people out..

“It’s you, Nam Woohyun. Why are you helping us?” Eunjung glared at him.
“I’m sorry for your friend’s dead. I can’t keep my promise..” he bowed.

“Omg Is this vampire’s vow? -.-^ ” Jiyeon

“Just get going…” Jungshin said and the 5 people left… Eunjung returned again and gave him the last serious sentence to him “You are you, Your friend is your friend…  What you did today, I will remember.. but not mean I forgive your friend, the one who killed my schoolmate..”

“…………”

“You chose to be a betrayer because of those humans? It looks so stupid..” another guy appeared behind him, it was Hoya.

“Human and Vampire can’t be friend?”

“Friend?” he laughed and left a word “Being their friend in the administrative room then…”

“I see…”

………….

Next morning

Jessica Pov:

I started feeling sorry after I knew he went to the vampire school alone to take the liquid of Wavo’s blood in order to recover me. He had been so brave -.- eh… but I couldn’t take off my eyes from Jungshin… Y_Y

I had no right to face him like before, like I could watch him secretly with other girls.

“Park Jiyeon, an old woman…! Give my breakfast box to me back…” Jungshin ran after his breakfast box which Jiyeon was bringing. Why was it so hurt? -.-

I was standing on the balcony and hugged the column like a forever alone lady --;;

“I guess Jungshin’s heart is being knocked now..” Eunjung smiled while watching them.

“Aiyo, how about Eunjung’s heart? When will it open? I’ve knocked for a few times already but nobody opens it yet…” Minhyuk showed up his face near us quietly.

“You?? I will lock lock lock and never open it… or leave it in the bank and put a hard password that you will never solve it…” she said and left.

“Aiyooo… you look cute when you get mad… my kitty…” Minhyuk laughed.

“But… look back to us… our hearts are always opened for you and never have a hard password like hers…” Daesung Seungri and Lee Joon appeared again at Minhyuk’s back.

“Let me die first… My kitty help bring me from those gays…” he ran after Eunjung.

“Wait for us… jub jub…..” and the three gays ran after him too -.-

…………………………

After Mr. Lee Jonghyun’s class finished, I went to the down stair. I accidentally stepped on a banana and it fell….. ugh…..

“Och my kneel T-T” I cried out and wiped its blood painfully.

“What’s up with this girl…? Eh…?” Yifan walked passing by and took a look around my wound. His face suddenly became red as he moved away from me for a few steps..

“You should go to clean your blood in the student clinic.. ” he said.

“But I can’t stand up… it’s hurt…” I gave a hopeful glare to him and expected if he would bring me to the clinic… but…

“Yoseob sshii… Could you help bring that girl to the clinic room??” he asked Yang Yoseob who was there too.

“What??? Is her leg needed to be cut? Yes, I can…” Yoseob ran to carry me quickly.

“No, I just fell and get bleeding T-T Don’t cut it…” I cried.

“You seemed enjoy cutting human’s body -,-” Yifan left a word and kept going.

“Are you serious if it will not be cut?” Yoseob asked again.

“Awww… you go to be a cook, and cut the beef if you love it so much…!!” I screamed.

…………………

Eunjung Pov:

“This is our 2nd mission…” Heechul came to the group and showed us the project again.

“Since when we got a bonus member? -0-” Jungshin meant to Jiyeon.

“I asked Professor Lee to join you guy already… :33” Jiyeon pouted.

“Even you are in low level? -.-” Jungshin pouted back.

“Stop this nonsense … and continue our project..” I cut their conversation and focused on the paper in Heechul’s hand.

Ten.. Ten… Ten…. -.-

“We all need to research how vampire lives and their habit schedule in order to make some arms to fight them.” said Heechul.

“But how could we do? -.-” I asked.

“We already had a clue there…” Jiyeon pointed to the school in front of us.

“What…????”

“Yes, one of us need a volunteer to attend that school..” Heechul said.

“I’m not yet recovered my health…” Jessica stepped away.

“I have to take care of her illness…” Yifan stepped away.

“I’m having a lot of exercises to do -.-” Jungshin moved away.

“I love researching weird things aigoo… but I can’t keep my eyes on with a night class T-T” Jiyeon

“So only two people left here… -,-” I looked at Heechul.

“I already prepared a background for you already.. Eunjung… here.. this is a form to transfer for you and this is the design of your appearance for you. I made it by my own…  this is cool right…?” Heechul showed us the male edited of me to the members.

“Wow, you are so handsome, Eunjung…” Jungshin

“If you were a real guy, I would marry you… Jungie” Jessica

“So awesome” Jiyeon

“Kim Heechul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed……..!!!!!

………………….

“You drink this liquid, your voice will be manly. And your hair, well you are already short hair. Just make up for a little bit…. And.. er… this is the uniform… wow so awesome… *^*” Heechul completed dressing up for me -.-

I looked myself in the mirror and I was really…. Ugh handsome guy T^T God, help me! I am in love with myself kukukukuk T----T

“But Have you ever seen a short guy like me? -.-” I asked Heechul. Everything was going to be perfect but the height of me… -.-

“Don’t worry…! I prepared it already… this is the shoes to grow the height.. No matter you are short, you will be tall if you wear it. But after you took them off, your height will return. Moreover, the liquid I gave you, you need to drink it every 2 hours or your original voice will be heard -.-” Heechul gave me a lot of things.

“I see…”

“The night class is going to be opened soon.. and this supplies, I kept them in your bag. You can use it whatever you want…”

“I see I see…” I began to leave..

“Stop!!! Have you known your name yet??” Heechul

“Yes? What is my name? -0-”

“Your name is Lee Sungyeol….!!”

……………………

[Night Class]

Camera, recorder and this this this… I already prepared it… Should I have a note about their activities??

 [The toilet of Vampire School is really hygienic] I wrote it after I went from the male bathroom -.-

[The female vampires like eating Vanilla Ice cream before the class -.-] I noted it my list after I walked passing by them.

[The building of vampire school is really modern and the principle must be a rich man -.-] I tried to scan around and noted it.

“Hey student! Where is your class? Why you are still here??” the vampire professor called me.

“I am going, sorry…” I ran into the class quickly.

[Introduce time]

“Hello everyone, I’m Ham.. uh I am Lee Sungyeol.. a transfer student here.. I come from Busan and my family is farmer. My dad’s name is Lee Hongki and my mom’s name is Shin Hyejeong. I am the only child in the family. I fed a dog too when I was young. Its name was Susu and it was already dead. After that, my family gave me another dog when they saw me cry a lot. Its name was Sasa… and then..”

10 minutes later

“My 20th dog’s name was Jiji but unfortuatnatly it was dead in the accident and my uncle gave me another 21st dog, and its name was….”

“Stop it… you are ruining our mood… -_-^^ Just go to find a peaceful place you want..” Teacher finalized pushing me from the stage T-T Yeah because I didn’t remember my background that why I tried to avoid it.

And I chose to sit near the window, it was an easy place to sleep Y_Y I was really sleepy though…

“Kekekekekeke… You really enjoyed feeding the dogs…” somebody was next to me picked me and mocked a lot softly.

“Yes… eh..” I turned to him and saw….

“Nam Woohyun!!” I accidentally released my word.

“Eh? Do you know me??” he gave a weird look to me.

“Ugh… I saw your name and read it…” I found an excuse to cover my mistake quickly and pointed to his name on his shirt.

“Kekekeke… You are really funny boy… I’m glad to be your friend…” he hit my shoulder.

“Hehehe… me too…. -_-^^ ” I tried to pull my mouth to laugh.

………………..

Break time

The night class was started from 12 am to 5 am and it was my peaceful time in my bed… Because the silly project of Heechul, I couldn’t even sleep… awww.. I yawned tiredly.

“It’s just 3 am, why are you already sleepy? Little friend..” Woohyun suddenly appeared behind my back and it waked me up. What if he found out? Omg

“I didn’t sleep at the day time because I prepared something to start the first class…” I told him.

“Oh I see. You look so excited with us. Honestly, are you happy to see vampire company here??” he kept asking me a lot of questions -.-

“Yeah… yeah.. so happy.. I just realized that there were a lot of friends the same blood in Seoul a lot..” I tried to smile. Poor human -.- Humanity might be destroyed by these jerks in one day.

“Is that a transfer student who loves feeding the dogs? hahaha” among of guys came to me and Woohyun.

“He’s damn funny. He could drive that old man crazy hahaha.. I’m proud of you..” one of them said.

“Hehehe..” I forced my smile.

“This is Infinite, my group.” said Woohyun.

“Oh infinite?? Cool cool” kept forcing my smile.

“I am Kim Sung Gyu, or you can call me Hamster Gyu.. I’m a leader of this group..”

“Oh hello hello…” shook the hand with, and kept smiling.

“I’m Lee Sun Jong, maknae…”

“Okay Okay nice to see you…”

“I’m Jang Dong Woo…”

“Lee Hoya…”

“Kim Myungsoo…”

“What???” I screamed out again with his name.

“Sorry? What happened? -0-” he glared at me weirdly.

That guy… that vampire…. Omgg…. He killed my schoolmate… >OOO<

Oh no, Eunjung… you can’t let your madness break this… let repay him later..

“Your name is charm like you hehehe..” I pulled my face to laugh. -_-^ I gonna die soon with these vampires..

“Wow you can judge people’s personality with a name? yes he is the most charming in our group…” Sungjong said.

“I think, Woohyun is a way better -,-” I rejected.

“kekekekeke.. you are funny again..” Woohyun kept laughing a lot these days.

I wish I would out from this school soon, I felt like I was staying with lizards, the most hateful animal of me -.-

 



Hahaha Eunjung became to be a guy name Sungyeol xDDD because I found their alikeness xD LOL

Enjoy reading <3333 I just felt good to write two chapters for tonight as soon as my idea still stayed e,e

Please leave comments after finished reading. I want to make sure how many readers are here ._.