Final Chapter

Vampire Hunters

Chapter 14

A month later

A month passed very fast, and the real war was coming closer and closer day after day. Some vampires of Lord Jinki’s clan started messing people for Jinki’s order. Thus, some hunters and the students of vampire academy didn’t have even their rest time. They tried their best to practice and help people from the murdered vampires.

“I told you already chop them at the left side, not the right..” Jungshin yelled at Jiyeon while they all were beating the vampires together.

“Don’t you see them move very fast to me?” she screamed back as moved herself to chop another one.

“Why you two keep arguing all along?” Hoya couldn’t focus on killing vampires because of their annoyed chat. While Jiyeon and Jungshin kept arguing…

“Be careful..” Woohyun held Eunjung tight when she began to fall. He placed her to stand back, smiling to each other and continued crashing their enemies.

“Hyung, why these two couples are so different..?” Sungjong asked Hoya.

“I’m not god..”

……………….

“I killed 56 of them.. so I am cool…” Jiyeon admired herself after they all got back at the academy.

“You just got luck… ;P ” Jungshin pouted, pushing her shoulder with his and passing by.

“Yah~ Lee Jungshin..”

“Your voice is coming in to the hall before you, granny..” Little Luhan stared at Jiyeon, coming to her.

“Granny? WHAT?? I’m not that old… oh my god..” Jiyeon cooed.

“What he called, is right. He is your nephew’s child so your grandson.. hahaha you are old now.. Ji” Eunjung mocked.

“THAT KRIS… HOW DARE he had a child while I am still young… >o<” she stepped on Hoya’s foot angrily.

“Och… ” Hoya hid his mouth before his scream went out.

“Your face is old enough to be granny..” Jungshin mocked.

“Stop it now!!”

Everyone started minding their business and left little Luhan alone in the hall.

“I miss Heechul ahjussi..” said little boy, and he went out and he met a lady, smiling at him. She looked so innocent and reliable.

“Come here my dear, Luhan..” she called him.

……………….

“Do you see Luhan? Hey do you see Luhan?” Jessica asked around, looking for her child. He lost for two hours ready. She received a nervous feeling directly, like he was in danger.

“Jessica…” Kris went to her after he got that news.

“Yifan, what should I do? I’m feeling bad now..” she cried out.

“Calm down.. I’m looking for him.. and you stay here okay?”

“No, I want to go.. I can’t just stay..” she waved her head.

……………..

A little boy was sleeping on the soft bed peacefully, next to him it was the lady who had brought him there, Lady Taeyeon.

“This kid, has a nice look, soft skin and baby face..” she smiled and touched him softly. At the moment, she really wanted a baby like him to be her own. Unfortunately, he was a food which she had prepared for her beloved man.

“You should blame yourself to born as their child. I wish to see you next life.. my dear..”  

“How is he now?” Lee Jinki went to the room, full smile of his face. He thought that his goal was coming closer and closer.

“He’s sleeping..”

“Prepare him for me next night. It’s the full moon day, and also my time to achieve my goal.”

…………..

It has been for a night already, still Luhan hadn’t been discovered yet. Jessica kept crying harder and harder. Kris didn’t have any ways to solve this problem. He couldn’t get any feeling of his child since Lord Jinki hid him at the secret place where his scene line couldn’t reach out.

“We can’t find him..” Eunjung and Woohyun went in. Everyone in the academy were all busy to find the little boy all along.

“Tonight.. We can’t miss it.. or Lee Jinki will reach his purpose..” said Woohyun.

“I think it should be a right time to see him” Kris held his hand tight.

“Who?” they asked.

“Liu Xianhua.. my uncle.. only him could find Lord Jinki’s place..” said Kris and went out quickly.

“Ahjussi?” Jungshin whispered and everyone ran after him too.

Kris went to stop in front of the Hunter dorm in the academy and entered the room.

“Ahjussi, I need your help..” He bowed the little boy who were playing with a small bunny.

“Ahjussi… ah ha~ ” Jungshin surprised to see his little friend, Henry. And WHAT? HE WAS LIU XIANHUA??

The friend who always stayed by himself and he had thought he was just a trainee here…

“Hi guys..” Henry said hi to everyone and before giving another seriously word “Ask Kim Myungsoo to take you there.. Lee Jinki is in Kim Taeyeon’s place and now he is going to take your child’s power..” he told them without needing a question.

“I’m going…” Kris began to walk out but Jessica cut him off. She suddenly fell to the floor, holding her stomache painfully.

“Jessica… How are you?” Kris turned back to look at his wife and her face was really pale. She couldn’t help herself to stand up again, her legs were really weak.

“Carry her to the bed, she is pregnan” said Liu Xianhua.

“WHATTTTT AGAIN??” Jiyeon opened and gave her nephew a dead glare “She's just moved though.. you are really such…”

“I think you’d better stay here to look after her. Leave that work to us..” said Jungshin. Kris turned back, worryingly about his child but he couldn’t leave his wife alone either.

“Go ahead.. I will go after she is alright..” he finally decided. Everyone nodded and left…

“Hey guys…!” Infinite ran to them in a hurry, they looked pale and tried with sweat.

“What’s going on?” asked Woohyun.

“The vampire door is opened. Lord Jinki freed all his vampires to mess human land…” answered Hoya.

“Holly … he is trying to stop us to find him..” murmured Jiyeon.

“We can’t leave human alone anyway..” said Woohyun.

“So leave Luhan to me, you guys go to stop those vampires..” Jungshin told and they nodded.

“I’m going too…” Jiyeon held his hand “Don’t leave me.. I want to go with you” it seemed she didn’t want to get him off from her again. Jungshin looked at her innocent eyes before deciding it “YES”

“I am here to prepare for the war… I guess this is the last war..” Infinite said.

“Jungshin, Jiyeon.. please be careful.. I will awake all the hunters to help you” Eunjung

“But still, we can’t find that place..” Jiyeon frowned.

“I think it should be the time ending up this… I know how to get there..” Myungsoo went out from his group after he decided to stay by their side. He firstly planned to mess this clan for his noona, but everything was changed only a month. He realized that being innocent vampires were also happy. He could get any emotions of his friendship to his friends.

“Yah should I trust you?” Jiyeon pouted.

“We have no choice. I trust him” said Jungshin and Myungsoo nodded. They both left Jiyeon together quickly after decision. “Yah…. Wait for me…” she ran after them.

“I will go to prepare armies for this..” said other infinite.

“I’m going to tell my schoolmates too…” Eunjung and Woohyun left immediately.

…………………….

Their plan wasn’t going well at all. Eunjung tried to explain the whole story to her schoolmates in order asking them for help. However, nobody trusted them after they knew it was from the vampire’s school.

“Holy .. You asked us to dead for those two vampire clans? ”

“That is their problem to against their powers… it’s none of the hunters’ business..”

“How could we trust the vampires? Senior, you are going to be fooled by them” all their comments were really annoyed. Eunjung almost went to slap them all. They were more selfish than the students in vampire’s academy.

“Oh my dear hunters… you hurt me damn much..” she finally cried out.

“Eunjung…” Woohyun patted her shoulder.

“Why are they so selfish? They don’t even care about the human’s life; oppositely, the vampires in your school are much better than mine. Although they are vampires, they have willingness to protect humanity.. this is so shame..” she cried harder and harder.

“Don’t do like this.. We can leave them alone then.. Still we have all friends in vampire academy, okay?” he wiped her tear, comforting warmly.

“I’m not going to mess you anymore… Good Luck..” Eunjung bowed her schoolmates and went after Woohyun.

……………….

All the students in vampire academy went to the war, facing the criminal vampires. Infinite told Woohyun and Eunjung to leave this cause to them and go to help Jiyeon Myungsoo and Jungshin at the vampire land. The war started, almost of people couldn’t stay strong their minds. Who noticed the Queen? She didn’t even mind this story all along, although the vampire academy became quiet. 

Hyomin looked at the window, showing her sad line to the moonlight. She had more important to do, beside the war.

“Queen, what made you call me here? I’m in a hurry to leave..” Minho went to her room, said rudely to her. After he had lost Jungshin, his mood changed a lot. He became a hot blood vampire for now and Hyomin knew it.

“What is more important business than our marriage?” her beginning stopped his action. Minho looked at her brightly at first.

“Don’t you want to have some chat and tea with me, talking about our marriage plan?” she smiled and sat on the chair, with making a hot tea.

“You are serious?” asked he and she nodded. Minho smiled at first, leaving all his work and going to enjoy the time with her.

………………….

Myungsoo walked Jiyeon & Jungshin to the old palace in vampire land. This was his birth place and it reminded him a lot of innocent memories.

“Lord Myungsoo..” all his guards respected him.

“Where is noona?” asked he.

“Lady Taeyeon said you are not allowed to come in with them..” they pointed to Jiyeon and Jungshin.

“THIS IS MY HOUSE… ~ ” he pushed the guard away.

“And then, I’m sorry for doing my work.. Hey catch them..” those guys went to them immediately. Jiyeon Jungshin and Myungsoo started having a fight under the moonlight. Lee Jinki placed Luhan on the top of the palace, while he was trying to get his magical power. Taeyeon was next to him, looking at her betrayed brother and the two royal vampires madly and ordered the SHINee Key, Taemin and Jonghyun go ahead.

“I can’t leave that kid in danger…” Jungshin was beating with Jonghyun, the main fighter. Jiyeon was with Taemin and Myungsoo with Key, still the three vampires were so strong. Jiyeon knew that there were no time for this war anymore, since Luhan was close to danger…

“Leave these three to me.. and go to get the kid..” he told Myungsoo and Jungshin, they nodded and went to the top quickly. Jonghyun and Key wanted to follow them, but Jiyeon faster went to hide their way, facing to the three main vampires and the others.

 “Park Jiyeon! We are coming..” Eunjung and Woohyun finally got there, the two people went to help sharing the enemies from her. There weren’t them, including Ai and Heechul with the other hunters in the hunter academy. They were here too.

“Why are they….” Eunjung shocked in tear, when she saw her schoolmates.

“We are coming to tell you guys, we are not selfish..” they said, crashing the vampires messily. Eunjung nodded and continued the war. Eunjung and Woohyun paired together, facing to the main three vampires, Jonghyun Taemin and Key… While Heechul and Ai…. -_-

((( Boom )))  the cannon was shot by them..

“Ah ha~ this is a new invention of us to get the war, with vampires.. Isn’t this cool? xD” Heechul put his two fingers up proudly.

“This is vampire land, I guess no police marks us as doing clime.. ^Ô^” laughed Ai.

“They are so serious -_-;” Eunjung

…………………

The moonlight power was lower and lower; Kris decided to leave Jessica to his uncle, Liu Xianhua and went to the war in the vampire land.

Jungshin tried to achieve to the top, meeting up with Taeyeon and Jinki who were trying to take the power from the kid. Luhan were already fallen down to the floor, his face was pale like a zombie.

“Noona, please don’t do that…” Myungsoo begged Taeyeon.

“, you are just a betrayer..” Taeyeon went to beat her brother, leaving Jinki to Jungshin.

“Don’t dare to touch this kid..” Jungshin came in. Jinki left his time for a second to against the tall hunter.

Jungshin tried to chop Jinki everywhere; still he avoided him so fast.

“Eau, tempête, la foudre, écoutez-moi~” Jungshin started rounding all his magical power, and the storm in raining came immediately.

“Royal vampire again?” Jinki smirked and burned the palace to against him back. The fire was more and more, and Jungshin’s water couldn’t destroy his fire..

“So what about this..?” Kris showed up behind him, chopping his back. Jinki awaked and moved away from the two guys. His body got recovered directly, with a mock.

“Ah ha~ you two can’t win over me..” Jinki laughed and quickly kicked Luhan’s body pass by them, falling down.

“LUHAN~ ” Jungshin quickly jumped from the top to bring that kid, hugging him in his chest. He placed himself to the bottom for saving the kid, hitting on the ground badly.

“Jungshin!” the lightning came to shoot the two people together, Jiyeon screamed.

“You’re dead..” Kris got fire because of Jinki’s action, throwing his sword to him as quickly Jinki jumped to the ground to avoid him.

“Luhan Luhan…” Jungshin shook the kid, feeling weak with himself too. Luhan stopped breathing and his body turned into cold.  

“This kid is dead…” Jinki smirked and kicked Jungshin a bit.

“Damn much you are too much..” Jiyeon took her sword to against him.

“Luhannnnnnnnnn………….” Kris went to hug his son painfully. His first tear dropped, his willingness was gone with the kid too. He had no feeling to the war, just hugged his kid on his chest and tried to send his magical power to contiue his life.

“You are damn.. punk..” Jungshin stood up again, facing on Lee Jinki angrily. Jiyeon and Jungshin nodded to each other, started pairing to against the Lord of devil, Lee Jinki.

…………..

“Eunjung~ ” Woohyun screamed out when she was thrown by Kim Jonghyun. He was a very strong fighter. Woohyun went to grab his girl to himself as Kim Jonghyun moved fast to his back, but he was immediately stabbed by Woohyun at his heart place.

Kim Jonghyun fell to die on the ground; Woohyun hugged his girl in his chest…

“I told you already, nobody hurt you or I will kill him by myself..” he said softly, near the weak girl’s ear.

((Boom)) Heechul and Ai seemed trying to crash this neighbor to ash with their cannon. -_-

Back to Jiyeon and Jungshin, they were in the fire palace together, blocking Jinki not go out. Jungshin sword was crashing at Jinki as trying the best to arrest him in his magical power. The fire was burning more and more… That time, Jungshin decided to die together with Lee Jinki or he would be out again without Jungshin’s magical control.

“Park Jiyeon.. Get out of this palace, or we are all dead..” he screamed out.

“No, I won’t leave you… Although it will kill us, I prefer to be dead together with you..” she cried.

“This is not the time to be stubborn.. Get out now or I will hate you..”

“Jungshin… don’t do that…” she tried to hold his hand tight..

“I have something to confess…” Jungshin on the other hand blocking Jinki, looked at Jiyeon softly..

“What the promise, Yifan asked for.. I can’t do it now… He told me to look after you all the rest of my life… but I think I can’t do it..”

“Jungshin..” she cried more and more.

“I love you… Jiyeon…. I think this is too late to say this word.. but I don’t want to leave without saying this word.. I’m really regretting to spend our time passing uselessly.. Jiyeon..” he tried and continued..

“Be happy and marry the other man… I’m sorry..” he didn’t give her the time to respond, pushing her outside palace successfully.

“Lee Jungshin… NOOOOOOOO” Jiyeon began to come back to him, but she was caught by Heechul.

“No this is destroying now..”

“But Jungshin is there… Jungshin… ahhh……….”

The building was burned to the ash, and everything disappeared immediately.

Jiyeon stared at the destroyed palace in tear as her legs were weak enough to stand. And she could only repeat Jungshin’s last confession to her..

“I love you… Jiyeon…. I think this is too late to say this word.. but I don’t want to leave without saying this word.. I’m really regretting to spend our time passing uselessly.. Jiyeon..”

“WHY? WHY??” her scream, made the storm came…. And she ended up passing out in Heechul’s chest.

………………………..

Vampire academy

“Hyomin… You…” Liu Xianhua went to his cousin’s room immediately after the war ended. He needed to complete the last problem which would cause to their kingdom but seemed Hyomin had already done it.

“Oppa..” she smiled and still sat on the chair, in front of her was Minho. He slept on the table peacefully.

“What did you do?” asked he.

“I killed him… I couldn’t let him to be the enemy to against my sister’s power anymore.. this is for Jiyeon’s sake. I decided to put her as the heir… however, Minho couldn’t keep..” she drank the tea simply, acting like nothing happened.

Flashback  

Minho and Jinki met each other secretly after he had lost under Jungshin’s hand.

“I told you already, that witch thought only for her relatives. She never sees you in her eyes..” Jinki told.

“Queen is not a wtich..” the taller guy frowned.

“As they said love is blind. I knew you wanted her damn much.. Why don’t you just come to my side to against the royal family? After that she will be yours anyway…”

“Hyung…”

“Come on guy.. come to me..”

…………………..

“I mixed poison in the tea..” said Hyomin and she kept drinking.

“And you drank it too?” asked Xianhua.

“If I hadn’t drunk it, he wouldn’t have trusted me..” she smiled with bleeding nose.

“Hyo…” Xianhua went to carry her in a hurry.. Hyomin leaned her head on her cousin’s chest before saying something in her mind.

“I repeated it again and again, my heart and scene were gone with Yonghwa… the reason I tried to live for these days, it was for my little sister Jiyeon. Everything is going to end now… and I have no reason to live anymore. Choi Minho, helped me to return.. I couldn’t leave him alone.. This is very fair..”

“Park Hyomin, Are you crazy? You are really....” Liu Xianhua dropped his tear on his cousin’s face. They had been hidden by the name cousin, in face Hyomin was his lover. He really loved her no matter how she was but he never trusted his love to her… even the last minute of her..

“Oppa.. mianhaeyo~ look after my sister… Honestly, I shouldn’t have lived in the beginning. God is good for me enough to return and see my baby sister’s face and my beloved nephew.. This is enough..” she closed her eyes, letting the tear falling down.

…………………..

2 months later

Everything was going to be okay? The two academies (Vampires & Hunters) were officially combined to be one company. Hunters and vampires could make love or go out freely whatever they liked. Kris Luhan and Jessica backed to live as normal family in Busan and left the academies for Jiyeon, of course she was the principal now. And about Luhan’s cause, he had been dead already when he had been brought to Liu Xianhua’s place but just next day he had waked up again. HE HAD WAKED and also changed all his character. Anyway, Kris and Jessica had just been happy. They didn’t care much as long as their son was alive. Jiyeon became a serious woman in the business and she tried to make herself busy in order avoiding her loneliness. Heechul and Ai became official professors to lead the juniors.

“Ah ha… I told you already.. don’t try to mix liquid without researching…” Heechul beat his student’s head in the laboratory.

“So how about this..?” he asked and quickly mixed it each other.

“Oh no… Just don’t !!!!!”

((BOOM)) the laboratory was full of smoke.

“Such as crazy researchers.. I should report the principal block that class..” Ai murmured, passing by the room. Slowly, Professor Lee Jonghyun was walking to her way…

“Ah~ ” many female students screamed at his handsomeness.

“Shut up… you are ladies or not? He is my dated partner..” Ai crossed her arms on the best and gave a dead glare to them.

“I never hear the story Witch and Prince Oh no….” they disappeared quickly.

“Did you need to do that?” Lee Jonghyun smirked and she grinned.

“Oppa… xDD Let come on to our date..” she hugged his arms closely.

“Professor… Some of our students found the criminal vampires..” one students came to them.

“Really??? Go” Ai kicked Lee Jonghyun away and quickly ran out.

“Ah ha~ how come you did that to me????? I am your dated partner…” screamed Lee Jonghyun.

………………….

So where was Myungsoo???

Ten Ten Ten…

((Boom))

“This is already 1035 times, I failed it.. cough cough..” He cried out after his research of love poison broke up again.

“Don’t be so tired, Honey..” Minhyuk wiped his sweat for him.

“Go away~ I have to make you become normal T___T GOD HELP ME…” he quickly fixed his research again.

……………….

Back to Eunjung & Woohyun, they left the academies and stop minding both, hunters or vampires… What they needed, was their private time.

“Oh Nam Woohyun, you are such as a bad brother.. Your Noona doesn’t allow us to be together, and you are just kidnaping me. Where is your attitude before?” Eunjung joked around, while travelling with him on the big ship to the oversea.

“Do I need to care about this? I will not live with her forever, so I don’t need to listen to her.. problem or regret?” he smirked, hugging her waist and facing to the ocean.

“Maybe…” she smiled and leaned on his shoulder.

“Huh? I think we should come back home with a baby, maybe she will forgive us..” What he said.

“Damn much… What did you learn this word from? Huh? Wu Yifan, Kim Myungsoo or Kim Heechul??”  She beat his chest for a few hands.

“Life will be no meaning at all, if only to be gentleman all time..” he held her hand tight, and then kneeled down in front of her.

“You are asking me for money? Forget it beggar..” she crossed her arms on her chest and pouted to his action.

“I’m a beggar, but I’m not asking for money.. but for marriage.. Would you please marry me? Eunjung ssi..” he took out his ring from the box and raised it to her.

“Woohyun…” she closed surprisingly.

“Please for me… I want to marry in this ship… right now..”

“Put it for me..” she turned her face away shyly, but gave him her hand. Woohyun smiled and took the ring for her.

“Eunjung..” he hugged each other tightly. The fresh air from the ocean was very cold, but it couldn’t touch the cold to the warm couple on the ship. They kissed each other, ending up after the sunset disappeared.

“I love you, Woohyun..” her first confession to him.

“I do love you more..”

…………………

“Hyun Ah… I am coming for making up our past.. oh no.. I should tell her that.. I’m sorry… or this is too rude?” Heechul practiced himself to confess Hyun Ah, in front of the tree in his school area. He had no idea to say anything to her… because he was afraid if she rejected him.

“Hey, coconut man..” Hyun Ah on the tree arm; looked at Heechul curiously.

“Ah since when you are there…??” Heechul shocked.

“I was sleeping here.. before you came.. weirdly I thought you were confessing the monkey here..” she pouted.

“Yes you are that monkey..” he mocked.

“Pffftt… What did you just say, KIM HEECHUL?”

“I LOVE YOU HYUNAH PLEASE COME BACK TO ME….” That word made her shy and speechless. She didn’t know what to do, as throwing him a coconut.

“YAH”

…………………….

Everyone had happy ending, beside the woman in the garden. Jiyeon visited Kris and Jessica in Busan during the International New Year day. That night, they had last party of the year together.

“You cooked this dinner, Yifan?” Jiyeon noticed the table, full of food.

“It can’t be helped. Jessica is pregnant.. I don’t want her to do something much..” replied her nephew.

“That’s okay, his food is pretty fine…” Jessica’s stomach was bigger and she was hard to walk, so Kris had to carry her all time.

“I think, the baby is kicking me.. Yeobo.. I’m not feeling well.. I want to get rest..” she began crying.

“Oh that’s okay… Luhan.. enjoy your time with granny..” Kris patted his hand on his son’s shoulder and carried Jessica out.

“Fighting..” Jessica left a smile to her son, before getting out of the living room.

“Ha? They planned to leave me alone here?” Jiyeon murmured.

“Alone my , don’t you see me here? Stupid girl..” the boy in front of her pouted.

“WHAT THE HELL KID! How dared you talk like this to me? I am older than you..” Jiyeon felt hot with the little kid’s teasing.

“I know your face is older than me ever..” replied he.

“Yah Who the hell taught you these words? Your parents might be not educating you as well…” Jiyeon slapped his head for a few hands.

“Yes, my parents are dead all. I wasn’t educated since I was kid.” He said.

“You teased me and now you are cursing your parents to dead? Oh god what the hell of this kid.. I stop talking to you now… Ah ..” she held her head and sat away from him. Little boy went closer to see her silence. Jiyeon was crying softly..

“Ah ha~ Granny, I made you cry? I’m sorry..” he patted her shoulder.

“No, I’m missing him… Lee Jungshin T__T I missed him so much…” she cried.

“Didn’t he tell you to love the other men? -_-;” the little boy asked.

“What? Why did you know this? I never told it to the other..” Jiyeon immediately looked back to the kid.

“Actually..” he shook his hair, hardly to say.

“What??”

“Stupid girl, I am here all along…” he beat her forehead.

“Yah kid, don’t be rude to me..”

“I’m Jungshin.. -.-” he said.

“WHAT? JUST WHAT??”

“I didn’t know what happened to me.. When I waked up again, I already stayed in this kid’s body.. Xianhua ahjussi responded that because I and the kid were hit and shot by the lightning before my body destroy with Lee Jinki.. Somehow, my spirit directly sent to the kid’s body.. -.-  and now I’m just a small boy..”

“What did I just hear? You are joking me! Kid..”

“He didn’t joke you.. He is really Jungshin..” Kris came to the room.

“You knew it too?”

“I can’t help, he became my son now -_-^ It’s really the fate.. and Luhan now is in Jessica’s stomach again. I had no choice, just feed them both as kids ^^” Kris

“I can’t get it… OH NOOOOO JUNGSHIN……” Jiyeon looked at the kid unbelievably.

“Yes Granny ^^”

“Don’t call me Granny… Please this is hurt me damn much.. How come you turn into my grandson? T__T”

“And then wait for him grow up, I don’t mind if you marry my son.. since his blood is not related to Park’s family but my family… Ugh… U_U Maybe..” Kris smirked and left.

“How How How How???” Jiyeon couldn’t get it.

“Okay fine.. I think you might be getting older after I grow up ^^ Granny..” Jungshin mocked.

“Oh my dear.. I am vampire and I have forever young face also…”

“But why Xianhua ahjussi looks younger than you? -.-” he burned her mood more.

“LEE JUNGSHIN!!!!! I will punish you with my kiss…”

“Okay, don’t try to mistreat kid? I am kid now… You need to wait for me 10 years more ^O^ or I will report the police about you…”

“YAHHH… GROW UP NOW AND MARRY ME AS YOU PROMISED…”

“You are really joking… you want to force a kid marry you?”

“YOU ARE LEE JUNGSHIN NO MATTER YOU ARE KID.. STILL LEE JUNGSHIN AND YOU HAVE TO MARRY ME >O<””

“Park Jiyeon is crazy nowwwww”

 

Special Part:

“Wow he is so handsome..”

“He has a soft face and touchable skin..”

“Oh my goodness.. He is the most outstanding student in our school, you know I hear that he can do exercise college's level..”

“Jungshin… my dream boy..” a few little girls murmured about Jungshin, who was sitting and focusing study in the class. He just had no choice to choose, started building his new profile information as attending in the primary school. However, he named his own name again.

Blab…~ A lady came through the window and gave a dead glare to those innocent girls.

“Stop watching him… You are just kids, focus on lessons instead..” Jiyeon screamed.

“What’s wrong with this ahjuma? -_-”

“What are you to me? Why can’t we watch?”

“Yes isn’t this his granny?” the kids started discussing.

“LISTEN it girls… Me, Park Jiyeon.. and I am his fiancée.. We gonna marry each other after he grows up..” she yelled at those girls.

“Huhhhh???????” they screamed surprisingly.

“Seem, she is embarrassing me again? -_-^” Jungshin waved his head tiredly.  

 

The End



This is finally ended.

Sorry for some grammar mistakes.. and the whole story, you felt bored -_-

Maybe this is such as a messy story one i have never seen.. hahaha

I tried to end it now .

Good luck xD

Bye