Chapter 5

Vampire Hunters

Chapter 5

Jungshin Pov:

It was the best time for us to show up around the club neighbor again to wait for Kim Myungsoo, the ert vampire. Actually I hated dressing like a crazy lady like this. To save humanity, I needed to do that. During the time we were preparing for our plan, the vampire Myungsoo appeared again.

“Are you done?” I moved my eyes to notice what Jiyeon was fixing her stuffs in order to prepare for the vampire. However, I could feel of unusualness of her since her stuffs were getting worse.

“Jungshin…” she began and gave me a dry smile.

“What?? --” I hoped what I had guessed, wasn’t correct.

“I think these things need to fix. I have no idea. They were fine since the morning but now… ugh..” her breathing was fast.

“PARK JIYEON!!!” I yelled out.

“Just stop!! I’m sorry… I think I should go to ask Yifan to fix them..” she covered my mouth before my voice became louder because of my anger reaction.

“But.. Kim Myungsoo is now here… what should we do??”

“You, delay his time. I will be back.. good luck my friend. I hope you won’t lose your with him before I return -.-” she put the stuffs in the bag and held it run away quickly.

“Hey.. Hey..” I called her but she was so fast to disappear from my place -.-

“What I gonna do? You leave me with that ert??” I kicked the tree a bit.

“Moyu…. You’re here..?” a soft voice was behind my back. I turned back and saw the one who I just mentioned.

“Myung… Myungsoo??” I began his name.

“Wanna date me??”

“Yes????”

“………..”

………………….

Eunjung Pov:

The lesson was being so stressful; I kept staying in this stupid subject really hardly. Especially the time was really tired for me. I checked my watch and it was already 3 am. It still had 3 hours left to get rest.

Aigoo… my life T-T

“Break time… You can get rest…!” finally we were allowed to get rest. I dropped my head to face on the table sleepily. God, all I wanted was only out of this class. I was so bored.

“Sungyeol…” suddenly Woohyun moved his chair next to me. I just gave him a soft voice as “Umm?” and kept hiding my face with the table.

“I gonna skip the class, do you want to join me?” he whispered softly but it seemed like a god of voice gave me the power. I got up quickly and stared at him at once.

“Really?? Do you know the way to skip class?” I burned my interest with skipping the class. Seriously I couldn’t skip the class as I wanted. It seemed like I avoided from my work too. However, if I skipped with Woohyun, it was also the same I was on work too since I could still research about his interest instead.

“Yes, I usually miss language class for avoiding from the professor I disliked. You can be my guest if you are bored too. Go to get some air…” smiled him.

“Let go…..!!!”

……….

“Where are we going?” I began a chat after we walked for a few blocks already. The weather was cold and quiet unlike the other night. Along the neighborhood we were walking, was really weird. The light wasn’t at all. To some blocks, were dark and some were light.

“I will take you to see what I have told you.. You will learn about vampire sociality more…” he smiled and we kept walking.

“oh… -.-” What? Vampire sociality? It sounded interesting.

“Your beauty is as pretty as the moonlight.. Your voice is soft like natural air on the beach and your smile is warm like a sunset..”

“Really? Huhuhu… you are so sweet..”

The two shadows showed up in the neighbor we passed by as they were really similar. I stopped my steps after I realized they were Myungsoo and another lady. I guessed he must have hunted the other lady again.

“Myungsoo…!” Woohyun called and the two people awaked that there weren’t only both of them here. Myungsoo turned to give us an interest and walked his lady to us.

“Oh hi, why are you here in this time? It’s a study time, isn’t it?” asked Myungsoo with a small smirk.

“But you are out of the class too --” I gave a shooting respond.

“We are just having a walk and you… again..” Woohyun noticed at the taller girlfriend of Myungsoo. I felt that lady had been seen -.-

“Hey… this girl..” I went to scan her face as she tried to avoid from my checking.

“What are you planning on my girlfriend.. Lee Sungyeol!” Myungsoo pushed me to hit with the wall madly.

“What will I plan with your ugly girlfriend? -.-” Although I couldn’t see her face clearly, I seriously knew she was damn ugly with his tall height and big size.

“What?? My lady is pretty good… How dare you…” Myungsoo started the argument.

“Hey just stop..! We are all friend.. friends shouldn’t get fight…” Woohyun went to stand between us.

“Friend? It’s only you who keep that idiot as a friend” Myungsoo

“Just stop. Don’t fight because of me baby..” the lady screamed. I could hear about gay voice =_= I started noticing her again and again; till I could realized who she was.

“Lee Jung…..!!!!!” I shocked and accidentally called his name. But she suddenly slapped my face to cut my calling and it turned into composure.

“Don’t dare to against to my boyfriend. I have no feeling for you.. All I want is only my baby… let go baby..” and then Jungshin dragged Myungsoo to walk away.

What is this?? I couldn’t believe about this. What was he trying to do? Wasn’t it his plan with Park Jiyeon? =__= What I surprised wasn’t he became a lady, but it was how come KIM MYUNGSOO ACCEPTED THIS UGLY LADY??? -0-

“This girl is too much… Are you okay? Sungyeol?” Woohyun checked my cheeks and gave me a pitiful glare.

“Let her be… leave it as a bad luck.. let get going..” I told him and walked on.

But suddenly… AGAIN…. The girl ran quickly to hit my shoulder till I fell down.

“HEY!!! I am sorry… I am just in a hurry..” she bowed for a few time with hugging a big bag.

“It’s okay… eh… Jiyeon…??? OoO” I accidentally called her name again.

“Eun….. Oh… Sungyeol… Hi..” she realized that wasn’t only me here and she started at Woohyun a bit before her face became paler.

“Woohyun sshi… You are here too?? Enjoy your day.. I am leaving..” and then she continued her run.

“Sungyeol..” Woohyun gave me a curious look and my back turned into a frozen with his eyes.

“Yes…??” my voice was shaking. What if he asked why I knew Jiyeon? >O<

“You know Jiyeon??” his question was given like I expected.

“She is..  she is my ex-girlfriend -0-” watch my answer…

“Really?? So does she know what are you??? OoO” his surprising eyes…

“Ye… Yes… she knew…” I nodded.

“She knew you were vampire? Omg…” he opened his mouth before transferred it to a smile.

“Why..?? -0-”

“She doesn’t mind if you are vampire. This is so cool, it improves my mood..” he clapped his hands happily.

“About what?? -_-;;” I felt unusualness of him.

“Should I trust my love to my crush? She and Jiyeon are friends. Maybe their mindsets are the same too. Jiyeon could accept you, I guess Eunjung might be so.” He nodded to himself.

“What…?? NOOOOO!!!!!!” my trouble problem 0-0

“What’s up?”

“How come you know if she doesn’t mind?? The reason I and Jiyeon broke up because she found out that I was vampire.. You know? The hunters really hate vampires much… You will be rejected and hurt if you show up your love to her. Just give up with this..” I quickly explained to cut down his hopeful mood.

“Is that so? I should keep hiding continue then.. -_-^” he shook his head.

“……...” poor him.

……………….

Woohyun recommended to a mart which was really weird. The mart was located in the place where it had only a few houses here. Moreover, there were less people too.  What a weird business!

“Welcome…” the owner of mart bowed us while we were passing to the mart. Everything was full of red and I saw many kind of blood products here.

“This is a mart that I mentioned you. You see? We no need to hunt human, but we also can feed ourselves..” He saw me a bottle of blood and the below of those products put a card of cost by each products.

“But why some of them keep hunting human even we already have mart?” I asked another question.

“It’s vampire’s proudness. They feel proud to hunt the human, maybe…” he seemed not focus on my questions and kept finding what he needed. Instead of asking him, I noticed those products in order to note it in my information book for Heechul Sunbae. I felt weird as soon as I saw some blood products were named as national products. -_-

“Woohyun, what does it mean? France, USA, Japan China and more… these products are also judged with the countries?” I pointed to them.

“Oh it mean the blood from each countries. Like Japanese blood, Chinese blood… and etc” he smiled.

“Huh? -__- it has no different from human’s food…”

“I guess so. Do you want to try a hot blood from Japan? I like it so much..” he gave a half of his blood bottle which he had already drunk it.

“No thanks.. I don’t like it.. -.-” I pushed it away.

“So what you want to taste? I can buy for you.. ^^”

“Make sure if this blood is cleaned virus enough -.-” I went to another place and held the box of medicine.

“Why?” he gave a question mark to me.

“Don’t you scare of HIV virus? What if that blood was from HIV human? So scary… I drink only clean blood.. :3 You know? Before I bite or drink anyone’s blood, make sure I sent them to the clinic and check his virus first…” I opened the box of medicine and there were many small white pills.

“Huh? You are so damn funny and too cleaned -.- Vampire never fall in those illness although we dink HIV people’s blood.” He mocked and kept drinking the blood.

“Really? Being a vampire is so cool then -.-”

“You just realized? Your education about vampire is so poor..”

“Yes I am the most stupid vampire in this world. Anyway, what is this? Medicine?”

“Those pills are made from blood. It can be replaced to drinking fresh blood. To some vampires who are lazy to bring the blood products or hunting human. However, the pills can give the vampire more energy.. you want this?” he picked up another small box.

“Yes. I want.” I got it to do research more. U_U

“Hi Comrade!” Woohyun waved his hand to another vampire who passed by while shopping and he responded back.

“You know him?” asked me.

“No, I just said hello to everyone who is comrade to me ^^” he smiled and went to get pay with the owner.

“What is comrade to you? O.o you welcome to everyone?” I began to pay mine but Woohyun faster paid for my stuffs too.

“Just only vampires.. I call all vampires as comrade ^^ since we have the same blood..” and then we left the mart.

“What? You call all vampires as comrade for friend in the same vampire nationality?”  I awaked a bit. Suddenly something went to review in my brain.

 “Comrade..!”

“Just stop it…”

“Hey stop! What gonna happen here??”

“You don’t even know what he is…!”

“Yes, so what exactly you are too..?”

“Just stop it… we are finding our friends, aren’t we? I don’t care what you guy had some mistakes with each other before, but you can’t waste my time here --; ”

“Seriously, I’ve never known him before…”

“But why you two wanted to fight? -0- ”

“I heard you called him comrade.. what does it mean then?”

“Because of something that he doesn’t want you to know? Maybe? That why he tried to hide his reality with fighting me…”

“What’s wrong with you and him anyway? -_-^^ Yifan”

“You don’t need to know…”

The flashback between him and Yifan, What it was exactly? Comrade? WHAT??? WAS YI FAN A VAMPIRE?? O_O AND WOOHYUN HAD KNOWN IT, SO HE HAD CALLED HIM CONRADE TOO… but it couldn’t be… Yifan was the heir of hunter school, no way he was vampire since what he was doing, was for against the vampires.

“Sungyeol, what are you thinking? -0-” Woohyun wicked me a bit.

“No.. nothing..”

“Can I ask you a favor..? ” he acted cutie -.-

“What is that?”

“Please don’t reject my first request.. Just try it first before you say it’s nonsense or it can’t be worked.. *^*”

“When will you tell me? -_-;;”

“Can you ask Jiyeon to send my message to Eunjung? I wanna have a short time with her…”

“WHAT??? JUST WHAT?????

“Sungyeol, my bestie… pleaseeee..” he hugged my shoulder.

“Remove your hand away..” I pushed his hand out.

………………

Jessica Pov:

It was already a whole day, we had a long meeting. Eunjung brought a lot of information of vampires to us and Senior Heechul kept writing since the morning till the afternoon. Instead of our focusing assignment, I found out Eunjung’s weirdness. She kept staring at Yifan secretly as every of his actions couldn’t avoid from her eyes.  Jungshin and Jiyeon never gave up on their revenging plan to Myungsoo as they were together all times. I was really jealous U_U

“I need to clean myself in the bathroom.” Said Yifan and he went out from the room after he helped Senior Heechul to do some new inventions.

“I think I want to go bathroom to clean my hand too.” Eunjung quickly went after Yifan.

“Senior… Isn’t she in love with that royal guy? She follows him every steps..” I asked Heechul sunbae when there were only the two of us here.

“You are jealous?” he gave me a shock question.

“What? I’m not.. I never think anything of that royal guy. I’m just curious.” I rejected quickly.

“I didn’t mean to Yifan, I meant if you’re jealous because of Eunjung… :3” he kept doing his gun.

“What the heck! I’m not lesbian…!”

“But Eunjung is really handsome in her manly appearance.” He mocked with covering his mouth.

“You are joking -_-^”

…………….

Unknown Pov:

In the bathroom

“I’m not interested in tomboy at all.. Don’t waste your time!” Yifan gave that word to a woman who hid herself near the bathroom, while he was cleaning his hand. Eunjung pouted a bit and showed up herself in front of him after she knew he already noticed her.

“Royal guy is not my interest either.” Said she before she went closer to face him as gave him another sentence “But it’s my curiousness. I know you are not normal as people think. Show me your real ability..” she crossed her hands on the chest.

“Because I’m the heir of this school, how come I am normal like other?” he smirked and left.

“Wu Yifan, you can’t avoid from my eyes..! wait and see..” she screamed.

“Whatever if you are free.” Yifan seemed no reaction on her cold anger at all.

……………….

In the dark big room again, the tall man fed the liquid of blood river drop into the thin lady whom was in the coma in the bed peacefully. Her pale face suddenly became fresher like human’s skin. However, her eyes kept closing but just her fingers were shaking. The tall man saw that, he quickly held her hand with a warm smile on his face for the first step of this improvement.

“I never break down since the day you went into a coma. Because I believe you would return Queen Hyomin. I’m trying my best to make you return whatever if it’s hard. After you returned, I back you up to get your everything from him… that betrayer.. ” he moved his fingers on her hair slowly.

“………….”

“You already got the blood river, and the next step… is a heart, a heart from Jung Family. You need only a woman’s heart from Jung family… and you will return..”

………………..

Jessica Pov:

“Jessica, have you ever seen Yifan’s unusualness? Or he has a weird hubby? Don’t you think if he is a mystery guy? He always stays away from the other, or it’s his habit? Why he has such a weird habit like this..?”

“……..”

“You remember the day he went to the vampire school? We heard that a lot of vampires were killed, didn’t he kill them? He was so weird and brave to go there alone. Doesn’t he have a special powerful? Does he look like human?” Eunjung kept murmuring about Yifan around my ear while we were walking out from the dorm at the late time together. I and Eunjung were roommates but we started coming apart after Eunjung had a mission in the night school. Weirdly, tonight she didn’t go to school as she came to annoy my ears for a whole day already. Her interest of Yifan was out of her mind. I wonder if she really fell for him.

“You questioned me a lot of weird questions today. Don’t you fall for him?” I went to the mart to look for some milk and she followed me too.

“He is not my idea type. I’m just curious how his lifestyle is. If I find out something, you are the first person who will be told.” She moved her fingers on the milk bottles.

“Yes, I suddenly recalled it. Hey have you ever seen this kind of pills in Yifan’s body?” she showed up a small box and took out a few pills on my hand. They were alike normal medicine, but I just didn’t know what these medicine for.

“How come I check his body? -_-”

“But you are his wife, why you know nothing about him?” she kept murmuring.

“Yah, Ham Eunjung! Am I always with him? We are not exactly a couple and I am not gonna sleep with him too. Your questions and curiousness are too much!” I couldn’t hold back my anger anymore. That was too much.

“I’m sorry U_U forgive me.. please calm down.. let think slowly.. you can give me some responds later if you find out something hehehehe…”

This girl was really -_-^

After paying the milk, we both left the mart to home. On the way going home, Eunjung wanted to pee and she went to public toilet in this neighborhood; thus; I had to wait for her here. The weather was colder and colder, and there were less people walking pass by now.

Dreb… I could hear the weird sound around myself as I started feeling like I was being peeked by anyone. I turned left and right to look for some unusualness, suddenly I found myself was in vampires’ interest. They showed up themselves in front and behind me.

“It’s in a hurry, I haven’t prepared anything to against them yet..” I murmured to myself and brought up my magic bat from my bag. According to my educational of vampire, they were all Level A. Wow Jessica, are you facing to the level A vampires, one vs 5 ??

Normally, I never thought to fight even one of the leave A, but this time…

“Isn’t this girl Jung Sooyeon?” one of them gave me a smirk while asking the others.

“The eldest daughter of Jung Family, she will be the biggest enemy to against us in the future” another one replied.

“Let destroy this problem before it happens then..” and then those vampires came to me slowly.

“Don’t come near me or you will be hit..” I tried to round on them with my bat, whereas they replied scary faces to me back till I couldn’t hold back my emotion.

“You can’t do anything to us, little .. You are such a poor hunter.” One of them appeared behind me as he quickly pushed my bat away and held my neck tightly. I tried to remove from his hand, but it didn’t work out.

“Get me off.. my friend is coming soon. You will be dead..” I kept moving myself.

“Really?” he moved his fingers on my chest before said another word which was full of bad smell “We gonna enjoy with her too...”

“Damn ing vampire, when did you clean your mouth at the last time?” I screamed out -_-

“This girl is too much.. let me take your blood before you..” he started scratching around my neck and let my blood drop down…

? Such as a ert vampire!!!!!!!! Kyaaaa…..  I boxed his stomach at behind and quickly released from his holding.

“This girl is funny..” another one came to catch my back and pushed me to the wall hardly till I felt to pain so much. My back almost broke up cause of their energy T-T

“You’re dead.” The one, whom I had boxed, came to slap me for a few hands before he tore my shirt angrily. I felt headache as I couldn’t see the way clearly. I didn’t know where to go, just walked around in their round.

“Don’t move, you can’t avoid us” he yelled and slapped me for a few hands more before ing his fangs in my neck and it was bleeding again. He kept hard even I tried to push him out. I felt like I was dying… it was damn hurt..

Suddenly, the vampire was pushed out successfully. It wasn’t me, but another guy. I felt like I was alive again. The tall man came to bring me into his hand before he faced to those 5 vampires.

“Wu Yifan..” I surprised to see him, the one whom I never expected that he saved me.

“For those who hurt this girl, don’t wish to be alive in this world!” he said coldly before covering my eyes for a second. After I opened my eyes again, those vampires weren’t there anymore.

“Level A, where are they?” I tried to look for them carefully.

“From now on, you will be in danger. You don’t need to care about those jerks.” Yifan touched my bleeding neck slowly before he moved his face closer to my neck..

“I saw it..” Eunjung showed up again and Yifan returned his interest to her. They looked each other for a while without saying anything.

“I wonder what happened between you two? Eunjung and Yifan…” I stood in between them and asked the first question.

“You, follow me.” Yifan avoided from Eunjung’s eyes connect and dragged me to leave.

…………..

“I saw it, he destroyed the vampires level A by himself.. It’s just a second and he made them disappear easily… What are you, Wu Yifan?” Eunjung kept looking at the couple shadows curiously….

Instead of seeing her, if you had noticed another place on the roof of the high building, you would have seen the tall guy there. He had stood there to look at that action scene for a long time; just he didn’t join them. His hair was shaking cause of the heavy air, and his eyes were blue bright in the darkness.

“This is just the beginning..” he smirked with his white pale face and left another word before he disappeared. “That girl will be taken.. Her heart will be for replacing Queen Hyomin’s….”

………………



Sorry for taking the time so long, I was so busy...

However, enjoy reading and leaving comments... forgive me for some grammar and writing error