Chapter 6

Vampire Hunters

Chapter 6

Jessica Pov:

I was taken to the principle dorm again. Yifan kept holding my hand tightly to the big room. It was unlike from the other rooms in this school since it was a little dark. Just scanning the inside of this room, it was no different from royal museum. There were a lot of weird things here, which I couldn’t describe how they were; just some amazing art, crystal things and etc.

“What is this?” I began a chat.

“My room, from now on you have to live with me for sure..” he said shortly.

“But why? What if I reject…”

“…….” He plopped me to the sofa and moved closer with a frozen glare and began “Your life is not yours anymore, but it’s for all hunters; especially, me. You are not allowed to be in danger..  remember this..”

He touched my wound around neck as he started sweating. He looked so calm and kept looking at my bleeding neck..

“Noooo… I can’t do that!” He dropped his body from the sofa with a painful screamed.

“Yifan, what’s up with you?” I sat down and patted his shaking body.

“Stay away from me..” he pushed me away and stood up again. His sweat kept falling down and his face was full of pain.

“Clean your blood by yourself before it’s late..” he gave the Vanilla powder (powder was made from Vanilla, and it’s for recovering Vampire bites.) to me and went to the bathroom quickly.

…………………..

In the early morning, I went to the bathroom to dress up myself. Yifan had left the room last night, as soon as he had left the bathroom. After taking shower, I noticed to a pills where was near the toilet. It was a white pill like Eunjung had showed me yesterday and that image replayed in my brain again.

“Yes, I suddenly recalled it. Hey have you ever seen this kind of pills in Yifan’s body?”

“How come I check his body? -_-”

“But you are his wife, why you know nothing about him?”

“Isn’t this what she wanted to know? What happened between them exactly?” I picked up the pill.

………………………

Eunjung Pov:

In classroom

“Isn’t this pill you wanted to know?” Jessica gave the blood pill to me.

“Where did you find it?” I asked her immediately.

“I found it in Yifan’s bathroom, but Jungie what happened between you and him? You guys look so weird..”

“His bathroom? Seriously??”

“Yes.. last night his face was white pale and his eyes were so scary. He seemed so pain but he didn’t tell me anything as he quickly went to the bathroom. Next day I found this there, I guess he might has a hidden illness… isn’t he sick? What is this medicine?”

“But wait… Jung Sooyeon…”

“What…?”

“How come you find it in his room? Last night you didn’t back to the dorm, don’t tell me you and he dw9s8orwhkdsh >o<”

“What the heck! I have nothing with him. He said I was in danger, so he let me in his room and he went out. We really have nothing..” she hurried rejecting.

“I see.. it’s good then..”

“But Eunjung…” she moved close to me and said softly “I don’t know why he let those jerks follow me everything…” she pointed to a few guys behind her.

“Bodyguards? -.- ”

“What happened to me exactly? I can’t understand..”

“Because you are the future principle’s wife, so you need to be protected? O.o”

“It’s not a joke, Ham Eunjung.”

……………….

“What is comrade to you? O.o you welcome to everyone?”

“Just only vampires.. I call all vampires as comrade ^^ since we have the same blood..”

 

“Those pills are made from blood. It can be replaced to drinking fresh blood. To some vampires who are lazy to bring the blood products or hunting human. However, the pills can give the vampire more energy.. you want this?”

“For those who hurt this girl, don’t wish to be alive in this world!”

“Level A, where are they?”

Those words and all actions were full in my brain. Wu Yifan completed the vampires level A in a second. He used vampire pills, and Woohyun had called him comrade.

“If he were a vampire, but how come he killed the top level of vampire? But he used vampire pills, what exactly he is…!” I sat on the chair and tried to find the answer..

“Muhehehe.. what are you doing here, my kitty?” Minhyuk appeared next to me silently to shock me much.

“I have no feeling to play with you, guy!” I turned my face to another side.

“Your sadness is also mine.. I will share some of it to me…” he was again -.-

“You can’t help me.. you… eh.. Kang Minhyuk…”

“Yes Madam… ^^”

“You are the king of information in the school, aren’t you?”

“Of course, I am such an amazing guy. I was born with talent and awesome brain, nothing I don’t know.. and I …”

“Just stop enough… I call on you for a question only…”

“Come on..”

“Do you know if anyone can kill a few vampires of level A in only a second…?”

“Vampires level A?” he contemplated for a while before responded “The top hunter? Some of the top hunters have ability to do that.. but such the hunters who have a lot of experiences in the war.. maybe..?”

“But.. Minhyuk… how about vampire? Which vampire can do that..? You already said Vampire level A is the highest level A .. but .. any kinds of vampires can win over them?”

“Vampires fight vampire? How come it happens?”

“I said, if it happened..”

“So, only the royal vampire can do it…”

“Royal vampire?”

“Yes, royal vampire is King’s relatives.. yeah… they were born with the most powerful ability among vampire..”

“Royal vampire? Just a moment they can kill people without leaving the dead bodies or scars?”

“Such as like that..” he nodded.

“Yah, isn’t it so dangerous for human either?” I screamed.

“It’s already along story… it happened 25 years ago. The beginning of this, it caused the war of the hunters and vampires against the power. During that war, the Vampire Queen and one of the hunter leader were lost together.. Nobody knew what the exactly happened between them.. However, when they returned, that senior recommended all the hunters to complete the war since he and the Queen already made a promise not to fight each other again. The Queen planned to make a new rule for all vampires to give up on annoying human and living separate from human land. However, this new modification caused the problems to some vampires.. some rumors was said that, the Queen was in love with that hunter, that why she wanted to avoid from being his enemy.. but some said she was born with a beautiful kindness, she never wanted to kill people and her character were like an angel, but some said she had a trick beside this promise..”

“………………..”

“Because of these rumors, some aristocratic vampire started resisting against the royal family.. some vampires kept annoying human, so the hunters fought them back.. The Queen left her life to complete this war and also saved all vampires and humans.. To some rumors said, she isn’t dead.. she was just in a coma.. but her body was hidden to somewhere, no one knew it.. The Queen disappeared, the aristocratic vampires disputed the power… Lord. Lee Jinki, the officer was the last winner and he started supervising the vampire power.. the royal family were killed but some could avoid from the war.. from that time, no news was about the royal vampires anymore..”

“So you meant if they met each other, they would enemy?”

“Yes, of course…”

“Oh ho.. Minhyuk, you are such as an information center.. you know a lot..” I gave him an admiring glare at the first time..

“Be proud and fall in love? ^^;”

“I shouldn’t have said that word… anyway thank for your story.. I can realize what is in my mind now..” so Wu Yifan, must be the one of royal family… and he used the hunters to against the power with those vampires… omg…

After everything was solved, I went quickly to find that man…

“My Kitty! where are you going???” Minhyuk yelled behind me… whatever, I don’t care.. you have no advantage for me anymore huhuhuhuhu….

……………..

In the garden

“May I salute you, Lord Yifan.. oh or I should call Prince Yifan…?” I showed up myself in front of that royal vampire while he was sitting and contemplating under the tree alone. Yifan raised his head to me with a tired breathe before throating.

“You want to hear my reason?” asked he.

“Do I look care? All you want is to revenge for your power.. I knew it now.. I will release your reality out..” I began to walk out but suddenly my body was pulled and pushed to lean on the tree. Yifan quickly went to strangle my neck tightly till I couldn’t struggle him back.

“You think, you can avoid from me?” his eyes were sharp and frozen.

“Kill me whatever you want if you don’t want your reality will be discovered.”

“I’m not gonna kill human..” he frowned and got me off.

“You think I would be soak in your perform?”

“You are unreasonable, Ham Eunjung…”

“Because I hate all vampires… if it hadn’t been caused of them, my family would have never gone either.. You, wait to see what is next..” I moved my eyes to Jessica while she was passing by and immediately ran to her with a scream…

“Jessica….!!”

“Yes?” she replied curiously.

“I have something to tell you… it’s about…” I began talking but somebody cut it..

“Jessica, I have something to talk too…” Yifan hurried coming to us.

“No listen to me, Jessie… Wu Yifan is…”

“…….” She turned to me

“Jessica, I Love you…” Yifan pulled her to face him and said that word..

What the heck he was doing!! :OOO

“What…??” she frowned and opened surprisingly.

“I’m coming to confess you… please accept my love…” he kept saying those stuffs..

“Wu Yifan… this is too much!! How come you…” I screamed since he fooled my bestie.

“I’m waiting for your respond tonight.. and Eunjung, thank for helping me but I think, I should confess her by myself…”

“You are jerk.. You…” he covered my mouth and went to smile with Sica back.. “Eunjung and I have a mission to do.. I will wait for your respond tonight… Good bye my lady…” he left a sentence to her and dragged me away…

………………..

Back to 25 years ago

A 17 years old princess was born in this world with bringing the most beautiful which was admired, Princess Park Hyomin.  She was marked as the future Queen in Vampire land, and she was respected as the heart of all vampires. However, her reality was just a little girl who had a lot of visions and little girl’s dream. After her Uncle (Present King) died in the war with the other devil, Princess Hyomin had to face bravely with every sorrow and pain situation.

“Princess…” one of vampire came to the royal hall with bringing the bleeding body in a hurry.

“How about my sister and brother-in-law?” the princess was holding a 3 years old boy who was her sister’s son tightly and her body was shaking because of scaring.

“Princess. Shinhye and Lord Wu Chun had been kidnapped by the devil. Because of saving the castle, Lord Jinki decided to fire the devil place directly… and Princess and Lord Wu, was also in the accident too..”

“Unnie…” Princess Hyomin plopped herself to the ground and let her tear drops out. Lee Jinki didn’t even think of her siblings, he always decided to do all everything by his own since he has too much power in vampire land.

“Father, Mother…”  the kid screamed and cried loudly.

“Yifan, listen to Auntie.. Yifan..” Hyomin hugged the little boy tightly and both of them cried “As long as I live, I will revenge for your parents.. You are a prince, you can’t cry.. You have to be brave.. Wu Yifan..”

“…….” The little boy completed his tear and he only held his auntie’s hand tightly.

“Don’t cry..! my boy… I will be with you..” she shook his hair and hugged him in her chest.

From that time, the princess who had used to have a cheerful face; became a scary Queen. Queen Hyomin and Lord Jinki were always struggled each other secretly. They just smiled when they faced whereas, many tricks were in behind.  Lord Jinki respected the Queen for fake, as he had a treacherous mind to replace royal family for a long time.

A year later, the Mother of Queen Hyomin gave a birth to a new born little princess and she was named as Park Jiyeon.

“I’m already 18 years old, but I still have little sibling… my little girl.. I will never let you face the scary problem like me…” Queen Hyomin kept holding the new born princess happily..

~ a good time was very short for this family, 3 years later her parents were dead in the war with the hunters with leaving only revenging mind for their daughter. Queen Hyomin decided going to the war by herself and struggled those humans.

“The Leader of those hunters is Jung Yonghwa from Jung Family. He is not an ordinary hunter but he was born with magician blood..” Lord Jinki told the Queen while the two clans were facing each other.

“Jung family has a high quality blood, any vampires who can drink their blood, the power will be improved and the lady’s blood from that family, can be made as the arms to kill vampires too..” Choi Minho, the Lord Jinki’s cousin continued. Choi Minho was drunk in the Queen’s beauty to dead. He always had opposite ideas from his cousin in order protecting the Queen.

“I see..” the Queen smirked and went to the face to those hunters.

“You have an indescribable beauty, but your character is so scary.. ” a very young and proud hunter, Jung Yonghwa gave her a word before the war started.

“Human and Vampire have different lifestyle, but it doesn’t mean human is better than vampire..” the Queen hit his sentence back and both of clans began the war. In the scary war, vampires and people died one by one… the Queen accidentally fell to crevasse; yet she wasn’t leaving alone. Jung Yonghwa, who tried to bring her up, also fell with her too.

“Not all human is bad..” his last sentence.

It was already 3 months since that day. There was no any news about the couple; thus, the hunters and vampires delayed the war in order searching for their leaders.

But they….

“I wish I were an ordinary girl who could have a dream.. I can travel wherever I want.” Queen Hyomin held the tall man tightly. They tried to hide from everyone after they fell in love each other.

“But we can’t leave our missions… It caused many lives.. I promise, I will leave with you after this war ended..” the man smiled gently and replied his hug to her.

“These 3 months are enough for me.. I will reorganize the vampire clans and never let them to annoy human…”

“Forever, and I am waiting for you.”

……………

The Princess appeared again with a new rule of vampire clans in human land; as all the vampires needed to move away from human land and never hurt anyone. This cause made some of vampires disappointed and Lord Jinki took a chance to replace her power.

“Because the Queen is in love in human. You aren’t responsible for us. This is unreasonable..” he said loudly in the royal hall.

“Lee Jinki! Be careful your nonsense word. I’m the Queen, the top of vampire blood. I have the right to order…” the Queen yelled.

“I know my ability and power aren’t as high as you, but I will do everything for our vampires… wait and see.. Queen..” he left the hall rudely with among vampires who were at his side.

“I guess the real war is starting.. this is endless..” the Queen hugged her younger sister worryingly.

“Auntie..” the little boy went out after hiding near the wall and he had seen everything.

“Yifan, I’m sorry.. I can’t protect you as well, whereas I gave you a hard time..” the Queen smiled to the 7 years old boy and put his hand on her younger sister “Jiyeon, even she is your aunt but she is still a kid. She is younger than you.. please being a brother to her after Auntie is not here anymore..”

“Where will you go? Auntie..” asked the little boy.

“I’m going to complete the war. I don’t know if I am able to bring my life back.. But I have to do it.. You and Jiyeon should break out from this place to a while to find Uncle Liu Xianhua. He is my cousin.. only him, can educate you two as well and just don’t come back to vampire clan again..”

“Auntie…”

“Jiyeon is still a kid, I won’t want her to has vampire blood. All I want, she will be an ordinary girl..” the Queen smiled and put her hand on the little girl’s head. She removed all Jiyeon’s memory and transferred her to a human. Jiyeon can be a forever human, if she isn’t hit anything in the future.

Yifan and Jiyeon were sent from the palace secretly and the Queen returned to face to the war. Lord Jinki didn’t keep the promise between human and vampire as he let all his vampires to annoy human again and again. The hunters stood up to fight vampires again without listening to Jung Yonghwa, their leader anymore. Yonghwa was killed in the war and that was the Queen’s sadness and pain.

“Don’t leave… Don’t leave.. You are jerk.. You promise me to come back but you left me alone here.. JUNG YONGHWA..” the Queen hugged his dead body and cried loudly while they were in the war.

“Haaaaaa……” her high scream almost destroyed that place, some of vampires and people were killed because of that powerful voice. The black storm came, and the moon disappeared… The finale of Queen’s life, she was dead in her beloved man chest while Lord Jinki was breaking up with this ending.

The Queen’s dead body was taken by unknown and Lord Jinki became the top of vampire.. he created a school to educate all vampires in his vision. However, he never missed his mission to find the little Prince Yifan and Princess Jiyeon. All he wanted was to kill all royal family.

“I am smelling them here…” some of vampires were researching for the two kids in the forest.

“Oppa, Jiyeon is scared.. What are they?” the little girl cried.

“Jiyeon, don’t cry or they will hear us..” Yifan covered tightly.

“Ah…” those vampires were killed by another royal vampire who just appeared.

“Ahjussi..” Yifan brought the crying girl to the tall man in a hurry..

“You are just kids, but this is too pain for you two..”

……………………..

Night Class

Eunjung Pov

It was the saddest story I had listened ever. I couldn’t focus on anything around me as well since I was soaked in that history too much. The Queen had been a pitiful girl. I couldn’t image if I were her.

“Why you missed the school yesterday?” Woohyun asked me in low voice while we were studying.

“I was sick..” I lied.

“Really? So how are you now?”

“I’m fine, don’t worry…”

“That’s good then because next class, is swimming. ^^”

“Oh… haaa?? Swimming?” I just focused on his word.

“Yes, Swimming class. We always have that class every two months..”

“It’s a kind of, half top and wearing short pants?”

“Yes? You are afraid to show us your small brother?” Hoya joined the chat.

Oh NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swimming Class

“Come on, Lee Sungyeol..! When will you change your clothe??” those half top, ert Infinite guys tried to pull me to join them while I was hugging the column in the swimming class tightly.

“Nooooo….. I don’t want….!” I screamed.

“Yah, you are a dog or what? It’s just water, nothing is scarying…” Hoya tried to remove my finger from the column.

“Leave me aloneeeeeeeee….. I don’t want….. :’(((((” I kept hugging the column hardly.

“The more you reject, the more I want to know more… Let start…” Hoya yelled and all of them, beside Woohyun ran to me with their hungry faces.

“Don’t!!!!!!! ahhh…….” I screamed.

“Leave him alone, he was sick yesterday. I think he might not recover yet.. That why he rejected.” Woohyun came to save me.

“You are a guy, you shouldn’t be weak because of a little sickness..” Hoya kept staying strong on his purpose.

“I’m sorry Y_Y but I have… itch.. I don’t want to share you guy..” I brought up my excuse.

“Itch??” those guys quickly moved away from me scarily.

“How dirty you are!! Awwww…. Will that virus be shared to me?? Oh no, I should go to clean it first..” they, including Hoya ran to the bathroom quickly. -_- Aigoo… lucky me..

“I don’t know what the reason is, but I think itch is just an excuse to avoid from them..” Woohyun left a word to me before he went to join other swimmers.

“This guy is not fool at all.. U_U”

……………..

Jessica Pov:

“Jessica, I have something to talk too…”

“No listen to me, Jessie… Wu Yifan is…”

 “Jessica, I Love you…”

“What…??”

“I’m coming to confess you… please accept my love…”

That scene repeated in my brain again and again after that confession. He had told me he would wait for the respond tonight. I didn’t know what I should respond because I loved another guy. Anyway, I decided already, I would reject him no matter happened. I loved only Jungshin… but… Isn’t this too pain for him?

He had been to take Wavo’s blood in Vampire clan for me, he had helped me from the vampire level A..

“Aigoo… Jessica..!! You are mess…” I messed my hair boringly and kept going on the way to see him. Yifan was standing near a few tall trees behind the school.

“I’ve already decided.. Wu Yifan..” I went to face him and gasped up “I’m sorry, I can’t.. because I love..” I hadn’t said it completely yet, he seized my cheeks and kissed my lip immediately…

OoO!!!

I firstly rejected his kiss as trying to push him out but it didn’t work out. He held my waist tightly and kept giving me a gentle kiss. It was soft and warm till my heart almost stopped beating. At the moment, Jungshin flied away from my brain as I was soaked by him.

“I hate to force anyone but I don’t want to hear your quick respond either.. Don’t reject, just giving yourself sometime to think..” his eyes were frozen with a serious emotion on his face. He left me alone there without saying another word.

“My heart…” I panted and touched my chest slowly… “Why…??”

“Because it’s hurt…” Yifan murmured softly to himself like he didn’t want anyone hear it…

Flashback to 15 years ago

After Yifan and Jiyeon were brought up by Liu Xianhua, the hunter school was founded. Liu Xianhua taught Yifan how to improve the magic whereas he hid their reality to Jiyeon. Jiyeon learned how to be a human and hunter but Yifan was fed as a vampire in secret room. The little girl didn’t remember her past and also her reality too since her vampire blood had been arrested by Queen Hyomin before she had gone.
“I can’t stay strong without drinking the fresh blood..” 13 years old boy dropped himself to the ground after spending a hard time to improve his power.

“If you kill human, you have no different from those jerks..” Liu Xianhua kneeled down one side of his knee and glared at the boy.

“But.. I am vampire… It’s not easy like we planned..” his sweat drops fell more and more and his body was shaking hard.

“Use this..” Liu Xianhua dropped a few white pills in front of him and the boy looked at him wonderingly.

“You aren’t allowed to drink fresh blood from human, but you can have this. These pills made from the blood with mixing some energy medicine. From now on, use it to fill your hunger…” he got up again but still stayed his eyes on the kid. “After taking these pills, keep practicing your sword move..”

“Yes..”

………………..

“Soojung, wait for unnie..”

“No, come to get me…” the two little female siblings broke up while they were running and catching each other. Their faces were full of innocent light.

“I’m having a hard time, while the other kids are happy with their lives..” Yifan showed up a jealous line while watching at them from the top roof.

“No you got wrong..” Liu Xianhua began and the boy was curious.

“You are better than them because you already prepared yourself to face the war in the future, whereas they are not.. when the problem came, they will have no even a time to prepare..” he continued.

“Why?”

“They are Jung Sisters from Jung Family, your auntie’s lover’s nieces. Those kids were already marked by the fate.. they will end up with a sad ending like their uncle.”

“…………..” the boy kept looking at their cheerful face silently.

“After they grow up, the vampire will come to them. Jung Family will be destroyed because of those innocent ladies.”

“How can it happen?”

“Rumor said, the blood of ladies from Jung Family is the best energy for vampires and the best arm for the hunters against the vampire..”

“Ahjussi.. please save them…” he shook the tall man’s hand

“I can do nothing, but only you can… bring them to our clan..” said Xianhua.

“I don’t want her cheerful face disappear… her smile is for me only…” the little boy stared at the eldest sister and said that line in his mind. Jung Sooyeon didn’t know anything but her charm was attracted the boy’s heart at the first sign. Years later, only Sooyeon was sent to the hunter school and Soojung became the heir of Jung Family Hunter.

Flashback Completed

…………………………

“Excuse me, do you know where the hunter school is…?”

“This is not a forest, and the government don’t allow any hunters hunt animals either..”

“No, I meant the vampire hunter…”

“I know only the mental hospital, you get a problem.. haha”

 

“Yes, ahjussi do you know where…”

“I’m busy, step away from my way…”

“Aigoo what should I do??” the little girl plopped her chicken basket to the ground after she got tired because of asking around those people.

“Oppa didn’t give me an exact information and address, how come I find that school??” she sat next to the tree and hugged it hopelessly.

“Aiyoo… a fresh, smooth and silky food is here alone.. Aren’t you bored? Come to have fun with us..” Suddenly a few vampire level C and E showed up from a small block there, went to her with their hunger.

“You want to eat my shoes? It’s smooth and silky..” the girl giggled and showed them her shoes..

“Yah this girl…” they jumped in quickly to the girl but she faster stepped away and left one of them a kick on his .

“You, go to study how to hunt human again… ” her word fired those idiots as they came to her again quickly and hungrily.

“Let your grandma give you some lessons…” she pulled a rope from her bag and went to hit them with it happily.

“Ouch ouch…” they ran away quickly.

“Hahahaha…. Those idiots are so funny..” she mocked and moved her rope back.

“Be careful…” the gun was shot at the vampire behind that girl. The girl returned to take a look on another hunter who chipped in her.

“Thank for helping me..” she bowed the helper.

“You’re welcome. We both are the same hunters, we need to help each other from the danger.. but you are so cool… I’m Eunjung, from the vampire hunter school and how about you?”

“Ai Hashimoto, a transfer student there..” she smiled.

To be Continue...



The story became mess now... U,U

What's going on? Wait and see.. Don't care about the grammar <33

Thank for supporting my fanfic..