Chapter 8

Vampire Hunters

Chapter 8

Jessica Pov:

I felt hurt around my neck and hands. I couldn’t bring myself to wake up because of my headache. I tried again and found myself in the room, that wasn’t mine.

“Wu Yifan..”

“Vam… vampire….”

“Jessica… what do you think about me? I think I can’t give you more time to respond my confession..”

“……………”

“I will get you now… there is no time left..”

“Wu Yifan… Don’t…”

I could remember what had happened last night, I had been bitten by vampire and he was…

“You’re awake?” the door opened and the man who I thought came with a bright smile.

“Vampire…!” I began to leave the bed but I stopped it when I found out that I was and my clothes were messy under the bed. What the heck it happened…!! I tried to awake this dream… and I just realized that I had been last night…

“What did you do to me last night??”

“Just did what​​ spouse had to do…” he smirked.

“ert… vampire!!!” I began to slap him but he faster hugged me tightly.

“I’m sorry.. but I can tell you things later if you want to know.. I just couldn’t control myself.. I do love you..” what he answered destroyed all my anger.

…………..

After class, I went to laboratory to see Senior Heechul and Jiyeon, because they had told me to want something from me. When I got there, Heechul, Ai , Eunjung and Jiyeon were already there and they looked at me hopefully.

“Jessica, can you give me another bottle of blood?” Heechul oppa placed a small bottle on the table and this was so curious.

“I wonder why you need my blood? -_-” I began to cut my hand but their respond cut off my act.

“Your blood is the best arms to against the vampire. You know although Level A vampire, they still couldn’t escape from the bullet which made from your blood. I experienced myself..” said Jiyeon.

“Is that really amazing? But why?” I asked.

“Because this is a powerful of Jung Family. Your original family was from magicians to the hunters. So the blood of your family’s members is amazing. The lady’s blood from your family, is the best arms… ” said Ai and Senior Heechul nodded.

“ lady’s blood? You meant mine could make the arms to against the vampires??” I repeated again.

“Yes.. but hurry up… give me some..” he pushed the bottle to me.

“No… I can’t do it..” I stood up.

“Why Sica? I know that is hurt.. but just a little bit.. just calm okay?” Eunjung shook my wrist.

“Because I…” I took a leave quickly to look for that guy, Wu Yifan. I just got the reason now why he had done that to me because he was afraid if I would give a hard time for his vampire members.

I felt like I was trapped and it was damn hurt. I looked at Wu Yifan who was sitting his regular place, under the tree. I went to him in order give him a huge hit, but my legs directly fell down next to him.

“I knew what brought you here.. but just listen to me first..” he closed his book and glared at me seriously.

“……………”

“Don’t get me wrong.. the reason I did that to you last night, wasn’t for protect anyone beside you.. but to protect… You were in danger…” and then he started telling me more about the whole story including his history with the vampires.

…………………..

Eunjung Pov:

Today was the last day of the year and the whole city celebrated festival to wait for the new year came. Many people enjoyed their hanging out, whereas I was having a hard time because of that promise to face with Sungyeol in front of Woohyun.

“I can’t just do that, Ai.. please help me..” I was about mess when the time was coming closer and closer.

“I will go with you, don’t worry… and take a breath slowly ” she comforted me and both of us started going out. Woohyun was waiting for me at the place, we had promised to meet. Today, he looked so bright.

“Eunjung, are you coming?” he smiled gently and turned interest to Ai “Your friend?”

“Hello, I’m Ai Hashimoto, her new classmate ^^” she bowed him and he did that too.

“Nice to meet you.. That’s going to be fun because I called my friend here too… but why hasn’t he come yet?” He looked at his watch and turned around.

-__-^ You, idiot Nam Woohyun, I was already here.

“I think I gonna to go to buy something, Ai and Woohyun. Have a fun, I will back..” I said and quickly ran without needing their responds. I went to the restroom and I changed my clothes to make up as Sungyeol Y_Y

“Hi, Woohyun… I’m coming late sorry..” I went to say Hi to him while he was chatting with Ai, near a small table of a store.

“Never mind, I just came too.. but why Eunjung goes so long, any happens to her? -.-” Woohyun turned around and began to walk..

“No, I will go to find her… you are here, with her friend okay?? ^^” T__T I really wanted to dead now..

I went out from the restroom and went to Woohyun.

“… I’m sorry.. I just had a hard time..” I smiled to him and the three of us started eating.

“Eunjung, Are you okay?” Ai whispered me.

“I’m alright..” I replied her back and smiled to Woohyun.

“Emmmm..” he frowned “Do you see Sungyeol? He said he went to find you..” said he.

“Yes? Ah.. I see.. We met.. he said he wanted to buy something, I think he will be here soon ^^ Anyway I am going to a toilet for a while..” I got up and Ai gave me a pitiful glare.

………………….

“Hey Woohyun…” I went to him with Sungyeol’s appearance T_T I was so tired… and the mess started from now…

“Where is Eunjung?”

“Wait….”

“I’m here Woohyun…”

“Where is Sungyeol??”

“Oh….”

“Woohyun….”

“Where is Sungyeol???”

“I saw him…”

“Hey Woohyun…”

“Where is Eunjung?”

I am going to dead T---T

“I don’t know you should go to find her by yourself… I want to have my own time to get knowing with this pretty girl too..” I hugged Ai’s shoulder and she just faked a smile.

“Really? And then, have a fun. I’m leaving..” he smiled and we both waved our hands.

“What a relief!” I dropped my to sit on the chair tiredly.

“What you gonna do? Eunjung! He is probably finding you.. ” said she.

“I knew it. Thank Ai for tonight. I am going to see him in Eunjung’s face… If he confessed me tonight, I would just reject him.. don’t make this story getting too far..”

“Jungie, fighting..” we both hit our hands and separated. I made up myself as Eunjung again and went to look for him.

“Woohyun ^^;;” I patted his shoulder and then he just turned to me with a gentle smile.

“You look so busy today… Do I ruin your time?”

“Oh no no… I completed my works now… I saw your friend Sungyeol, he’s damn handsome.. he said he would back to you at late..”

“Okay just walk…” he smiled and we both just walked. We went to play something interest like throwing balloons, and Woohyun won a big Rilakkuma for me. That was pretty fun. Sometimes, I thought he wasn’t that bad, just he was a vampire. If he wasn’t a vampire, I might considerate him.. hehehe..

The fire word started shooting while we were standing on the river side. Everyone yelled happily including me. Woohyun kept laughing and I just realized that he was so handsome.

“Eunjung, I think I should clear something that is in my mind…” he said during the firework shooting.

Wasn’t it fast? He wanted to confess me now ._. what should I do?

“Just say…”  I was finding some reasons to reject him.

“Since the first sign between us, I already crushed on you..” he looked at me seriously and I just hugged the Rilakkuma with my frozen back.

“I didn’t know how to confess since we both are different… This was really weird right?” he shook his hair shyly and continued “I planned to tell you many times but I couldn’t be brave to face. My friend always said we both couldn’t work out. I was also afraid if you hated me.. this was my weakness.”

“Woohyun…”

“However..” he cut me off and went on his talk “You really gave me a beautiful dream, Eunjung. You were my first love…”

“I was your first love??” I frowned with this word.

“Yes, because I knew myself now what I really wanted. The feeling on you, just passed by… Don’t worry.. I just told you how meaning of you to me.. because of you, I know what love is.. I’m coming for thank you to make me have a beautiful feeling for a short time.. and sorry for now, I am in love with someone else..” He bowed.

“Wha… what…?” I felt like the rock dropped to hit my head.

“We are still friend right? ^^ Don’t hate me because of my past feeling to you..” he smiled.

“Yes..” my voice was shaking.

“And now I should leave to find that person..”

“Yes… go…”

“Good luck Eunjung, Happy new year ^^” he bowed again and took a leave.

I always thought how to reject him but when I knew he was in love with another person, why I couldn’t get this? What was wrong with me?

“Why…?” I hugged the Rilakkuma and sat near the tree. That was hurt damn much… I let my first tear out to release some of my pain. “Why are you crying? Ham Eunjung… You don’t like him either, but feel hurt when he already moved on? Hik hik…” I wiped my tear hardly.

……………….

I left the Rilakkuma in the river side and went back with Sungyeol’s appearance. However, I needed to act nothing happened because I had told him that I would come back.

“Sungyeol..” Woohyun stood in front of me with his gentle smile and that was upsetting me too. I really wanted to see who his new crush was… Y_Y

“Did you have fun?” I didn’t prepare anything yet, Woohyun went to give me a hug immediately.

What?? OoO

“I knew I shouldn’t have thought such a thing, but I can’t hide anymore. I decided to accept the real me, no matter how I go down because of this..” he said warmly around my ear.

“What’s that?”

“I love you, Lee Sungyeol…!” his seriously face “I don’t care if we are going gay together… I also don’t mind if we will be gossiped..”

“……………..” meeeeee…. =___=;;  just passed out because of too much romantic love (?) I need hospital right now.

……………….

In the night club

The festival was going well as everyone enjoyed it much.. However; still another lonely guy passed the last day of the year alone in a small shop of Soju. He kept drinking to get drunk, so he could avoid from his bad memory in the past.

“Dad… don’t….!!”

“Jungshin, just run… don’t come back…”

“Vampire!!”

His eyes were full of the fire, the way vampires had destroyed his family was always in his memory. Therefore, this guy had never got a relief in his chest. His heart was full of grudges and his wish just to destroy all vampires.

“What the earth happened to me? Those bad devils keep staying to kill people and destroy many families but I’m just useless… I can’t do anything to against them back..” he shouted loudly and took another glass.

“All men are the same, such as crocodiles.. they shouldn’t have lived in this world..” another drunk lady was near his table screamed. She had no different from that guy too.

“Vampires are the thing shouldn’t have been here..” Jungshin glared at her and drank a few glasses more.

“What’s up with Vampire? Can’t vampire be hurt too? Vampires also have a heart, but just because of the men, they gave the women pain a lot…” Hyun Ah shouted back and that made Jungshin walk to her in drunken move.

“I said, the vampire is the biggest mistake in this world..” he screamed.

“No, it should be the men..”

“Vampire…”

“The men…”

“Vampire…”

“The men…”

“Stop…!”

“What if I don’t? man, go away…”

“So see who will be the winner?” he took a bottle of soju up and Hyun Ah smiled. “Let go”

Both of them started drinking like a crazy drunker.

Jiyeon Pov:

I went out to look for Jungshin at late. I felt bad when he was quiet these days. Jungshin seemed hiding everything in his mind alone and especially, his emotion was hot and sometime cold.

“Yah, you are here..” I looked at Jungshin who was sleeping alone on the table with many Soju bottles. He was such a drunkard.

“Lee Jungshin!....” I shook his body but he didn’t even move.

“You are really….” I decided to carry him back home. I put that heavy man on my back and just walked to the school hardly.

“Damn.. I am a pretty and weak woman, why you can sleep on my back without a little pity?” I murmured while I was walking.

“You have to repay me later for this… it’s not free…”

…………………

Next Day

“Do you know where Jessica is? She lost since yesterday… I think she might run away because of our research…” said Senior Heechul.

“Jessie is not such a person like that…” said Eunjung.

“Shouldn’t we find her? She might have her reason…” nodded Ai.

We all went to look for her but seemed nobody got any news about him, while I….

I glared at Jessica who was preparing her bag in near the lake of the school’s back.

“Jung Sooyeon! What are you doing here?” I shouted and she quickly signed her finger in order to low my voice.

“Jiyeon.. Don’t tell anyone you see me… I am leaving for a while…” said she.

“Yah, just getting some blood, you scared that much??” I shook her shoulder.

“No, my sister is in danger. Because of that blood and the mystery of my family… my little sister will be in danger.. I have to see her..”

“What?”

“One of vampire clans, needed my sister’s life to return the Queen of them. I am needing to go..”

“But you can’t go alone…” I held her hand worryingly.

“I had no choice.. I don’t have a time to explain our friends, just leave me go…” she removed my hand away.

“Let me go with you okay…?” I held her hand again.

“Jiyeon..” she stared at me.

“You are my niece-in-law, I can’t let you in danger ^^”

“So it should have my part too..” suddenly I heard Ai’s voice. We looked up to the tree where we were standing, Ai was sitting there -.-

“When you were here?” I asked.

“Since that girl prepared her things..” she pointed to Jessica.

“Ai -_-^^”

“You shouldn’t miss me then..” Jungshin showed up himself behind the tree.

“Lee Jungshin is here too -_-;;”

………………

The four of us arrived in Busan silently. We didn’t even tell Senior Heechul or Eunjung, just got lose together. How cool!!

Jessica entered the gate of her home and got going. Everything looked fine and the area of the house was so beautiful.

“Lady. You are coming back?” the old lady went out to bow Jessica gently.

“Where is Soojung?” she asked her directly.

“Lady. Soojung is in the library.. she is reading some books..”

“Library?” Sica frowned and went in as we followed her. The thin girl was sitting and reading a few books on the table before she noticed us.

“Unnie..” she went to give Jessica a huge hug and both of them giggled.

Living Room

“I heard that some vampires planned to catch you, haven’t they come yet?” Jessica smiled and drank some tea.

“Vampire? Yeah.. but I already made him run away.. Just some brats..” Soojung said simply and drank the cup of tea too.

“Sica, your sister is such as a polite girl unlike you…” I said and she just smiled.

“That is good then, Soojung.. Emm… I think we all gonna sleep here to protect you..” said Jessica.

“Ne unnie ^^”

“And I am going to invite my close friends to my rooms… they really wanted to see how I grew up..”

“Ne sure..”

“Ai Jiyeon Jungshin, let’s go…” Jessica dragged me to walk up stair. But when we got there she locked the door quickly and went to bring some baggage out.

“Ai, Jungshin Jiyeon let pick one thing that you are sure to use it.. There are a lot of hidden arms in my room… Just quickly..” said she.

“What happened?” we asked.

“That girl is not my sister. I guess this house was already controlled by the vampires.. hurry up..” she kept putting things into a few bags and moved her lamp a bit. Suddenly another secret door of the closet appeared, we all followed her in and the door closed with leaving a darkness.

“I can’t see things..” I told them.

“Why don’t you just use your phone’s light?” Ai asked and then all of us did it. We finalized getting out of the room to see the new view of the mountain.

“Your house is really weird.. How did the idea secret door come up?” asked Jungshin.

“Because it’s the last way to get avoid from the enemy.” Responded Sica

“How did you know not your sister?” I asked once.

“I felt weird since the first come. My sister isn’t a kind of polite girl or reading book. But the sister I saw, was so different.. I am really afraid if something happens to her..” she cried out.

“So what should I find her? ” Jungshin

“I think he must know their place..” said Sica

“He? Who is he?”

“Your nephew, Wu Yifan.”

………………..

Night Class

Eunjung Pov:

“Where the hell they are?” I murmured during the class when I thought about the 4 idiots, Jiyeon, Jessica, Jungshin and Ai. They lost in the same time without leaving a word. I felt like I was out of the team now.. I could only do this boring thing for the stupid research.

I looked at Woohyun who was staring at me like a stalker. I am damn headache. He thought himself as a gay, poor him.

“Focus on your study.. your eyes annoys me much..” I told him.

“Yes sir… ^^” he smiled and returned to focus the class.

…………………….

Jiyeon Pov:

“Ai, you are the best hunter among us.. since this is free, you should give us some advices to fight the vampires each levels..” I suggested her during the time, we walked in the forest.

“I think so..” she nodded and we all moved close to her.

“You know? Although there are many kinds of vampires, we can fight them with different styles too. The lowest is level E, some of them are ex human. I think they are not your problem. Just fight them with strings or use fire power to burn them.. including the level D, used the same way. For level C, they are a bit fast, their weakness are their eyes. We have to move fast as we can to fight their eyes first..”

“Oh..”

“And level B is a bit hard, all we need is rounding our power. The first step, we need to faster than them.. we’d better use the sword or bat… and level A, you need to be peaceful. Don’t be shock during the fight, just use sword… and chop on their heart… However, all the vampire’s main point are their heart. If we can chop on their hearts, they are gone… Honestly, you guys are not that worse, just less experience to understand the vampires.. ” Ai completed.

“And then, we all should practice sword then…” my idea came up.

“Yes, Jiyeon. You are right.. let me teach you some sword moves…” and then she picked up a tree arm near the place we sat and showed us her sword moves. I just realized she was so talent and brave. I wanted to be cool like her T-T

“Shouldn’t we go to get the swords first for our own?” Jessica suggested.

“Why? You have any ideas?” asked Jungshin

“I know a sword shop on the top of the mountain. It’s such as a weird shop…”

…………………

The next day came. We all already got to the sword shop on the top of the mountain. Weirdly, there were no place for people to live, but it was only a shop. There were a lot of weird supplies which I hadn’t known. However, the owner’s face wasn’t very pleased at all.

“Mister, do you know which sword suit to me? I need a sword which is handsome and strong…” I asked him.

“Don’t ask me, you should ask the sword by yourself..” watched his respond -.-

“Where is my destiny sword?” Ai smiled and a pink sword flew up to her. That was amazing… wow..

“Hello cutie… ^^ What a cute color..” Ai laughed and turned to the owner to ask “How much is it?”

“40$... that sword is female and its element is air..” said the owner.

“Awww… air element is suited to me, I gonna named you as Khim… ^^” Ai held the sword.

“Who want to be mine?? ^^” said Jessica and there were a lot of swords waked up and flew to her.

“Ah ha… I can’t get you guys all.. I need the only one who is suited to my element..” said Sica but still those swords fought each other to get her -_-

“Yah.. they are too much… those are all male swords, seems they wanted to flirt you…” the owner said.

“What a shop! They are such as ert -_-^” I screamed to them and they all went to their place quickly.

“Yah, Park Jiyeon. You are nastier than the swords -_-” Jungshin glared at me.

“I need this one… because there is only one left here..” Jessica picked up the last white sword.

“That’s ice element and male, 50$” the owner said.

“I need the honest one which hate vampire the most..” said Jungshin and the black on flew to him.

“It’s water element and male… it’s the most handsome sword among them… 88$” said the owner.

“I need one more for my bestie. Her name is Eunjung, water element too… actually she is the idol of the school with perfect body..” Jungshin

“…………” many swords flew up and seemed they were trying to against to get the new owner.

“Okay, I choose you..” Jungshin picked one of them.

And my turn…. U_U

“I am Park Jiyeon, the most beautiful girl in the world… anyone wants to be mine???” I asked.

“………….” Everything was quiet.

“Where the hell my sword is??” I yelled loudly till they all flew away to the room back and just only the ugly one was here.

“What? Where are they?” I asked the owner.

“Seem none of them want to be yours… so they ran away…” the owner mocked.

“But why this one is still here? -_-^” I pointed to a very old and ugly sword on the table.

“Because it’s sick, so it can’t fly with them… its bad luck, just get him then… I got some discount for you ^^” the owner smiled. How the earth was unfair for this cutie?? T___T

We all paid the money whereas I got that old sword free.

“Hey, I forgot describe it to you… That is lightning element and its gender…” the owner said and I looked at my sword which was flying around Jungshin’s sword.

“It’s gay.. it might be a little bit brave less…. And it likes to stay with handsome sword likes that guy’s sword..”

Park Jiyeon~ let dead now Y_Y

…………………



I finally completed this <3

Enjoy reading hehe...