Chapter 1

Vampire Hunters

Vampire Hunters

Every night, the vampires always walked out to find their forages to fill their hunger and what they needed was only fresh blood.

Day by day, day after day... Vampire started forming in many groups and annoy people who just passed by them. However, the hunters never let they do whatever they want. Therefore, the Hunter of Vampire School was founded by Mr. Liu Xian Hua (The Senior of Vampire Hunter). He had spent his whole life with that school to against the vampires.

The building of the Hunter's school was faced to another night school which was opened only the night time. However, people couldn't notice that what those students probably studied since it turned into a private place for those people. When some people walked pass by that school in the mid night, they could see many students in black uniforms did their activities in the school. Of course, it was the night school.

Chapter 1

Everything was started in that minute.

“Cough.. cough… cough….”

“Kyaaaa….. Ham Eunjung! You must have bitten by vampires last night… everyone.. let bring her to the laboratory to be done researched by Class A students…” Park Soyeon, the classes monitor of me screamed loudly to make everyone turned to see us suddenly even I just coughed a little bit. However, she seemed want my body to cut and do research so much. Ugh, dramatic girl.

Anyway, in the beginning of the first chapter, let me introduce myself first. I am Ham Eunjung, and you can call me Jungie too. It’s also my name. I am a year 3 student in vampire hunter school but in fact I was sent to this school since I was 7 years old with another man, Lee Jungshin. After my family was killed by vampire, I was adopted by Mr. Liu Xian Hua, a professor of this school. He fed me to grow up as well with Jungshin. Of course, Jungshin’s story was the same to mine and he hated the vampires to damn much. He lived in grudges and he always wished to destroy all vampires to revenge for his family’s death. No wonder why he tried to improve himself to be the best hunter to against those evils. Even he was a little bit cold but he was still good to me since we were bestie. Hey, it wasn’t only me but he was also good to Jessica, our bestie.. Ugh… I forgot, it wasn’t time to describe my very long story while I was facing to the death… Awww…. Those people….!!!

“Really? Eunjung, you are really turning in to a vampire? Let us check..” a few classmates ran to me with their hopeful looks. It seemed they wished to have many people were by the vampires and then they could cut the bodies of those people to take a look. What a weird hubby of these people! They were scarier than vampires.

“What…??? You believe her? I wasn’t bitten. I was safe…” I moved myself to avoid from their catch before they came in.

“No no we can’t miss this scene… let us check first…” one of them tried to pull me in.

“Noooooo…. Kyaaaaaaaaa Jungshin help meeeeee….. they are killing me….T___T” I screamed out till everything in the class broke up because of my powerful voice…. Y_Y

“Who dare to touch my bestie? I gonna kill them…” Jungshin immediately appeared in front of me with his burning eyes and it made those people shook their hair because of his nasty.

“But Soyeon said she was bitten and she gonna turn into a vampire soon…!!!” Yoseob replied and looked at me hungrily. He was the member of Class A who addicted in cutting dead bodies and vampire bitten people. He might keep me as a bread -.-

“Who said???” Jungshin turned back to Soyeon and gave her a fire glare till her face became paler.

“I--- I was—kidding…!!” her voice was shaking.

“And then just shut up and leave now..” he said calmly whereas those people disappeared in a hurry as we could see only some of their shoes here.

“They forgot their shoes…” Jessica picked up a shoe to show us.

“Yes, their lives are more important than shoes now U_U Why are you so scary, Jungshin ah..?” I stared at him.

“To protect you, I have to do this…” he smirked.

“But… Weren’t you born with that character already? --” Jessica pouted.

“Actually How did you find out my privacy? ._.” Jungshin

“You are well known -_-^” Jessica

………………..

Class B / Vampire protection subject

“Vampires are something which we have to protect ourselves safely from them and people who were bitten by vampires will turn into vampires level E after 24 hours.” Professor Lee Jonghyun, the golden guy of female-students in this school tried to explain us about his course.

“What is vampire level E?”

“Are vampires judged with level too?”

“What are different with levels of vampires?” many students started asking many kinds of question.

“Because…” Professor began to talk more but…

“Those are kindergarteners’ questions. They are not suited to be asked in this class… ugh… Am I studying with kindergarteners?? You don’t even know if vampires have different level… -.-” that was Kang Minhyuk, he was well known as Mr. Perfect since everything he did, had to be perfect all times.

Honestly, I didn’t like him at all because he was annoyed and arrogant. However, he was still popular in their stupid women’s eyes. -_-^

“You know it Minhyuk? Please tell us *^* ” those girls screamed shamelessly. I guessed they must have never seen a guy before -_-^ I felt shame for being the same gender with them.

“Only stupid people can’t know it… you know? Vampires are judged with 5 levels. There are from A to E.. Level A is the highest level and then B C D E… Level A B C D are the original vampires which they were born from each level parents. For example, the parents level A will give a birth to the child with level A too and their powerful is suited to the level. It’s the same to human’s blood…” he patted his hair proudly and continued confidently “Whereas, the level E is different. Vampire E can be not the original vampire, some of them are ex human. I meant, they were bitten by the vampire and the finale of them is becoming a vampire level E. No wonder, why the ex-human or transfer vampire can’t win over another level A- B- C and D…”

“Oh… O_o” those girls gave him an admiring glare.

“So we can’t win them even we turn into vampires…?” another question was asked.

“What a stupid question! People who don’t know it, they must have no brain or brainless. They shouldn’t have been born in this world… omggg why people around me are so stupid…” he messed his hair crazily.

“Actually, I really don’t know about it either… -_-^” I told him.

“Eunjung, you don’t know it too? Ugh..” he looked back to me and continued in a hurry “But seriously, not all people whom don’t know it are stupid, they just have no time to research. For example, Eunjung she must be tired because of the other courses that why she can’t focus on this course. However, I believe that she must be better… oh no… I meant she is talent already.. she doesn’t need to learn those stuffs.. ” he returned his smile eyes to me.

“Aiyooo… why are you changing so fast???” Jessica glared at him.

“Because he crushes on her -_-** ” Jungshin closed his book and whispered with Jessica.

“So unfair.. ugh…” those girls looked at me jealously.

-_-^ It can’t be helped because I was born with iness and charm.

………………..

Break Time

Jessica Pov

“Mr. Lee told us to form in group to assignment again. Please accept me in your group too..” After the course finished, I went to Jungshin’s table to register before his group was full. Jungshin was well known as an outstanding student in this school and his assignment group was a dream of many students in the same grade as us to join. Being a group with him; had a lot of advantages during doing research time; especially, we all would get high score.

“I heard one group can be accepted only 5 members..” Eunjung moved her chair to Jungshin too.

“I already wrote your name in my group list.. don’t worry…” Jungshin smirked at her.

“Oh, I guess so. You can’t do research without me..” she laughed and covered .

“Yes, you are my best partner… Jungie..” he poked her forehead.

“And how about me? -.,-** Lee Jungshin!! Why you love friend unfairly?” I shook his shoulder crazily.

“Yah… you are known as a lazy member.. I got enough with our past group last semester.. I will never let you in my group.. :PPP ” he closed his list.

“But.. Jungshin… T_T Why are you so mean? Jungshin….!!!” I cried out.

“Bye bye, have fun with other groups hahaha…” he put his supplies in his bag and went out quickly.

“Yahhhh…. LEE JUNGSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You gonna dieeeeeee….” I held my skirt tightly and screamed out..

“Ugh… Stop it… Jung Sooyeon.. You are trying to kill my ears with your tighter voice…” Eunjung yelled.

“But… that meanie friend… T-T” I wiped my tear painfully.

“You are stupid or what??? He just joked with you. Your name was listed in the first rank in his note -_-^ You, Idiot..” she pointed my forehead and left.

“Really??? *^* omgg…”

………………….

Since I started this school, I already crushed on Jungshin. My feeling to him was hidden by the word Friend. Because of him, I began a friend to Eunjung in order to be an important person in his eyes. Sometimes, he joked a lot on me and I knew I still couldn’t be compared with Eunjung in his eyes. They seemed like a couple; luckily, they hadn’t been dated yet and I still hoped to return his interest to me.

I closed my notebook after I wrote some of my emotions today there. I kept the book on my thigh and tried to smell some fresh air in the garden. Today, the sunset was really beautiful and I was sitting under the big tree to enjoy this silent time alone.

“What if he were here with me?” I tried to image as he was next to me and hugged…

“Eh.. what is soft and warm?? O.O” I opened my eyes again and took a look.

Tok tok tok….. there was a white hair guy here and he was staring at me weirdly too.

“Ugh.. I’m sorry… I don’t know you are here -__-^^” I quickly stood up and bowed him for a few time before I took a leave quickly.

…………..

Next Day

“Our group needs two members left to start researching..” Jungshin opened the list name of our group.

“Me me me me me me…” those female elephants ran to us like avoiding from the world war 2.

“Wait… we can’t accept them all…” Eunjung told us.

“Jungshin, accept me… Jungshin accept me…” they screamed.

“This group is full now… Stop wasting your time…” Suddenly another glasses guy appeared in front of us and tried to push them out.

“Kim Heechul, what are you doing here? -_-” Eunjung questioned him.

Yeah that was Kim Heechul, an A Class student and he was also our senior too. Heechul was allowed to study with a few people in special class for outstanding hunters. So, he normally should have been there to create more his weird inventions.

“I’m here to become a member in your group..” He took off his glasses and wiped them with tissue.

“But why?? -_-^^ it’s not related even a bit because we are no longer in the same course and class.” Jungshin asked once.

“But Mr. Lee told me to form a group with you. We gonna have a weird assignment…” what Heechul responded made students’ reaction.

“Weird assignment?” Suddenly they all disappeared and there were only the four of us here.

Aigooo =_+ these people!

“How is weird?” We asked.

“Because…. The heir of this school will join us… this is weird…. Hahaha… Mr. Liu ordered him to study with you as a group.. and he gonna share experience with you guys here..” said Heechul.

“You meant Yifan? -.-” Jungshin

“Are you kidding me? He is always cool to being alone. He doesn’t need to try since he is marked to be the future principle in this school already… U_U what a waste time..!” Eunjung

“Who is Yifan? -.-” I asked them and they turned back to stare at me immediately.

“Jessica, Are you really a student here? -_-^^” Eunjung

“Frog Princess -_-^” Jungshin

“Yifan is Mr. Liu’s nephew and he will be in charge of this school soon. He always studies in special class, I guess that why you don’t know. And every of his words, are powerful as the principle’s too. Maybe, he is a little bit royal but I hope you all will be fine with him… e.e” Heechul said.

“Don’t scare them… I’m just normal human -_-^^” and then the owner of name came in.

OoO It was him, the guy I saw yesterday.

…………………….

Jungshin Pov

Because I and Eunjung were adopted by the principle; therefore, we knew Yifan too. However, we couldn’t keep in touch with him since he was royalist as a prince. He was in a hidden class and nobody knew how high his ability was. By the way, I had collaborated in a group with him to fight the vampires 3 years ago and he was really strong and powerful. I started wondering now what our topic was, with the reason he was sent to join us.

“Our mission is…” Heechul opened the note and we all took a look.

“What guarding at night? Are you kidding us??” Eunjung accidentally yelled.

“Because Vampires appears and annoy people these days. What we need, is to join the hunters and protect people to be safe from them…” said Heechul.

“But… we are just students.. not yet a professional hunters… OoO” Jessica hit the table loudly.

“So we are training now… ^O^” Heechul smirked.

“Aigoo, I can’t believe what the teacher gave us..” Eunjung breathed tiredly.

“What bring this problem to us?” I asked Heechul.

“Because there are less hunters these days. Some of them are retired and some are recovering their wound… that why we need to be added and joined them..” but Yifan responded the question first.

“My face will turn in to a pale ghost because I can’t sleep well at night =_+” Jessica

“Let form in a small group then… -0-” we all ignored her and separated the members.

“I and Heechul will be in a group and Yifan, Jessica and Eunjung will be in one…” I said.

“Nooooo… why I have to be a group with him???? I reject!!!” Eunjung pointed to that royal man. She looked hating that man so much -_-^

“But I and Heechul need to exchange ideas…” I told her.

“Jungshin… we are bestie Y_Y don’t leave me…” she gave a cute glare.

This style again -_-^

“Okay, and then Jessica and Yifan are in a group. I, Heechul and Eunjung are in…” I hadn’t completed yet but Jessica’s reaction….

“Kyaaaaa…. Why leave me alone? Are we really bestie? Lee Jungshin!!!!!!!” that scream again -_-

“How charming you are!! -_-^ Lee Jungshin..” Heechul hid his ears to avoid from that scream scarily.

“But I need to be with Heechul… Y_Y” I told them.

“You are in love him, Lee Jungshin? -_-^^” Eunjung’s annoying stare to me -_-

“Awwww…. Noooooo please don’t……!!!” And Jessica’s reaction….

“I’m tired of this.. let finish it.. I will separate members by myself and do not have comment again!!!” Yifan finalized completing this war.

…………………

That choice, I was the bad luck member who was in his group. This time, Eunjung and Jessica might have had fun with Heechul’s group. -_-^ Poor me

I took a long walk with that royal guy without talking each other. We just scanded around to find unusual people, but everything was going to be normal today. No vampires but only some bad teenagers were dating and doing their private scenes in public at night.. -_-^^

“You keep doing your job, I think I have something to be clear..” suddenly Yifan ran out without leaving another words.

“What’s going on?” I stared at his unusualness till he disappeared.

“He is good to making excuse to avoid from the work -_-^ But.. it’s still the same if I walk with him or not.. I feel like I am walking alone..” I murmured alone and kept walking..

“Eh… Is this Jungshin???” A thin girl ran to me with her surprising face, it was her, Park Jiyeon. She was studying a lower level from me. However, we talked sometimes since we joined social work in the school together.

“What are you doing this time, Auntie?” I asked her once.

“Stop your weird calling!! You called me Auntie?? OoO You called this younger and cute girl as Auntie? What a painful word! Y__Y” She cried out and stepped on my foot.

“Ouch…” I took my foot painfully and moaned.

“Because you are Yifan’s Auntie, that why I called you so. Don’t forget, I and he are in the same line, we are friends. So his aunt is also my aunt too…” I told her.

“Kyaaaa… but it sounds so old…. T^T I am younger than him anyway, I don’t need anyone respect the nom so much… call me Jiyeon better…”

“And then, should I tell Yifan call me uncle since we are the same line? xD” I joked with her.

“Well, whatever you want.. just don’t make up my age to become older -_-^^ My age is not yet old…”

“But your face is suitable to be called Auntie :3”

“Yah!! Lee Jungshin, You want to die???? ” and then that fire ship girl started burning my mood… -__-^ this was a reason I tried to stay away from sassy lady..

………………….

[2 am… at that night]

I walked Jiyeon back to our school. Of course, we all lived in school and there were dorms for students too. As soon as I got there, I saw Eunjung, Jessica and Heechul were hidden behind the tree where was in front of our school. They kept looking at the night school where was faced to ours.

“I wonder what those students are studying at night..” it was Eunjung’s question.

“They don’t need to sleep at night? Aigoo… what a tired time!” Jessica tried to make her voice softer.

“Maybe they are foreigners… Americans? They sleep opposite time from us..” Heechul responded.

“What are you guy doing here? -0-” Jiyeon went to pick Heechul and Eunjung.

“Uhg… Park Jiyeon, you are driving us scary -_-** I thought the vampires were appearing” Heechul wiped his sweat.

“Are vampires cute as me? =0= Kim Heechul…” she hit him. I guess, that girl was born with a talent of annoying people -_-^

“It’s not the time to admire yourself here, I’m not interested at all.” Heechul said.

“Jungshin, come to take a look..” Jessica called me to join them. I looked at those black uniform students wonderingly. Of course, they were really weird with their performing and especially their faces were pale unlike simple human.

“One day, I have to get the privacy of that school…. -.-” Eunjung nodded to herself.

“And you gonna to change the school because of their beautiful uniforms?” what Jiyeon asked, destroyed our mood.

“I wonder if she is really that Royal guy’s relative -_-^^” Eunjung talked to me and stared at her a bit.

“She might have been adopted, I think -_-” Heechul added more.

“You guys, wanna die?????” She yelled.

“I saw their alikeness now -_-^^” I completed the conversation.

………………………

Unknown Pov

The moon was full round tonight, and its light went through the window to touch a pale lady in the peaceful bed. She was undesirable with her beauty which was never seen among the other ladies. Unfortunately, she was hidden in this room and never got out to see the word anymore. Her eyes, her lip, her face, and her nose became to be a beauty dream of many people. Especially, her long white hair was a bonus of her beauty.

“Queen. Hyomin..!” the tall guy went in to the room and took a look on her. He went to touch her cold hand a little bit before saying another word.

“You will be alive again after I took that heart to replace yours..” he smiled and patted her hair.

“Be returned and take care of vampires… I… Choi Minho, will do everything to make you return..” and then everything turned into a dark place.

…………………

To be continue...




Hello guys, what's up with my story? T-T I tried my best to complete this chapter in the mid night.. I hope I can return my past readers back T___T

I'm sorry for some mistakes and grammer error -_-**

Please share your comments after reading please kekekekeke