More Important

Kitchen Of Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Kai’s~Pov#

A pain cripples my heart as I watch him exit the restaurant , My hand extended to almost catch him falls to my side. The words bubble from my lips without thought , my body quivering “B-Boyfriend?...” I begin to get up to follow Kyungsoo , But I feel Taemin’s big hand capture mine as I am about to leave my chair.

“Where are you going?” I look into his eyes and he looks seriously hurt , I begin to feel guilt on top of my meal of feelings.

“I need…to see Ky—“

He cuts me off with a sharp but smooth tone “Stay here with me…forget him he looks like a jerk…” Slowly I sit back down into my chair , my hand hovering near my mouth as I start to worry that Kyungsoo will never talk to me again. “Kai! Stop worrying it will be okay…” I look up to Taemin who has an innocent smile pasted onto his face , I then frown and look to the floor.

“Lets just finish this…Taemin…” He nods as we eat out food in silence , the past happiness we had completely ruined by Kyungsoo’s presence…maybe he really is a jerk…”Kai…why were you bothered when he said boyfriend?”

I look up from my now empty plate “Cause’ It is not true…” Taemin bites his lip as he looks deep into my eyes , I can feel that he is thinking of something. “Okay then…” I am surprised by this simple answer as we both get up and exit the restaurant , I make no distance between us as I link arms with him. At least his touch can numb the pain in my heart , for now…

“Thankyou for staying Kai…”

I look up to him and faintly smile “No problem…You would of done it for me…” He nods as we walk down the street , saying nothing for a while. “Why did he get so mad , Kai?”

I shrug to his question as I have literally no idea why , he has never acted so angry before…”I don’t know…to be honest I have never seen him like that…”

Taemin looks away from me and mumbles something that sounds like “He is  jealous…”

Hearing this I feel a shiver go up my spine “What?” as I ask he sighs and moves to hold my hand tight “You heard me Kai…”

Looking off into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter