Yes!

Kitchen Of Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai Pov ♥ 

 

He called me baby...

 

Kyungie Oppa called me baby!

 

I brake from his kiss to whisper into his ear, my heart racing "Say it again..."

 

I feel his breath on my neck, ticking me and spreading throughout my body.

 

I can really enjoy him now, im so confused but i just want to love him. Finally after several ragged breaths the sweet words fall from his mouth "Baby..." 

 

I swallow loudly, the words causing some sort of global warming around my body. I grab his shirt tight and kiss him, noticing his hands are curving around my cheeks.

 

I feel his hands trembling slightly on my face, but regardless he kisses me back like he means it. After a while of us kissing in the empty cookery room, we finally brake away to breathe.

 

But i hug Kyungsoo tight to my body, his arms feebily going around my back "Kai im sorry, i didn't mean to say that awful stuff! I was worried i lost you and-"

 

"Kyungsoo shut up" i say this sharply, squeezing his body to mine as i am enjoying the warmth of his body. Im really holding Kyungsoo in my arms, its to good to be true...

 

"But Kai..."

 

I move him slightly so i can look in his eyes, feeling my heart beat speed up as i divert my eyes "I love you..." i mumble this in an embarrassed fashion, closing my eyes as i wait for an answer.

 

I feel his fingers tracing my bottom lip, i smile and shyly look down to him "Kai Oppa, i love you too....so much more than you know..."

 

I let out a sigh of relief, picking him up and holding him like a doll "Thankyou so much! It feels like ive won something im really not supposed to have...."

 

I squee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter