Say 'WoW!"

Kitchen Of Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai Pov 👁 - 👁 

 

We sit in silence besides eachother as we eat, I give the odd glance or two of appreciation. When we are finally done I hold my hand out "Give me your bowl"

 

Kyungsoo bows his head and hands it over "Thankyou for washing up"

 

I smile and wash the bowls properly "No problem, I want to make my Kyungsoo happy" I place the bowls back in their cupboard, going back over to embrace Kyungsoo.

 

"We will visit that place tomorrow, I hope you will like it" 

 

I nod, resting my head on his shoulder "Im sure ill enjoy it, as long as I'm with you"

 

I hear him sigh then chuckle, leaning back into my embrace "I can't believe I have you"

 

"What do you mean? At first you disliked me" 

 

He nods, standing up and pulling me with him "But then I realised how much you made me smile, your incapability to cook makes me laugh everytime"

 

I roll my eyes and his cheek, listening for his grandma "So my failures make me laugh? D.O you are so evil" 

 

"Hey I'm not going around seducing people!" He frowns playfully and pokes my nose, I then fake gasp.

 

"How do I seduce those who I hate?"

 

"With that stupidly pretty face of your's" 

 

I smirk and plant a kiss on his lips, just as I move away Kyungsoo lets out a yawn "Is my love boring you?" I laugh.

 

He shakes his head as if he is afraid he actually hurt my feelings "N-No I am just really tired!"

 

I wink and pull him to the stairs "Time for bed then!" 

 

"But Jongin I...!" 

 

I cut him off by gripping his hand tight and running up the stairs, I chuckle to myself as I let go just before I slip into his room. 

 

"Jongin?" I turn around, looking at his worried face.

 

"What's the matter Kyungsoo, aren't you tired anymore?"

 

"I am it's just..." He looks down to his feet, his cheeks going pink "I forgot my pyjamas"

 

After a while of looking at his embarrassed face I begin to laugh "You are worried about that? Just sleep in you're underwear"  

 

"Underwear? But Kai..."

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter