Trip

Kitchen Of Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo Pov 👁 

 

Of course I was early, waiting outside of the gates like a fool. I sit on my suitcase, shoving my hands in my pockets.

 

I close my eyes and count how many cars pass by on account of the noises I hear, they are all deafening it's kind of hard to count.

 

Getting sick of being alone i check my watch, just turned half past five. I look through the gates and see Kai making his way over, a suitcase also in his hand.

 

As he reaches me I smile "Are you ready?"

 

He nods and puts his hand through his hair "Already going on a holiday together" He chuckles "You must really want to make it up to me" 

 

I nod and scratch the back of my head in embarrassment "Well yeah...I made you upset" I clear my throat and grab my case "Anyway I hope you like where we are going, I used to go here when I had no where else to go" 

 

"So this place is special to you?" Kai asks this as we cross the road, it seems like this road is also apart of me as i have crossed it so many times. 

 

"I guess you could say that, it's just a place I like alot"

 

"Even more than me?" Kai smirks, teasing me. 

 

"Of course" I say calmly, trying not to smile "The place where we are going, people can cook"

 

He shoves me lightly "Its not my fault! Its really hard not to burn things!"

 

"Jongin you burned toast" I shake my head jokingly "How do you even burn toast"

 

"I left it for a few seconds and it just burned! Food hates me" He pouts, looking away as he strides away. 

 

"Kai you are going the wrong way"

 

He swerves around and starts walking the other way "I knew that"

 

I nod "Course' you did"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter