It's a date?

Kitchen Of Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#~Jongin Pov~#

I slow down my pace as my anger subsidies into curiosity, why did he try to kiss me...what was he looking at! I let out a big sigh as i swivel myself around a corner, coming to a stop as i gasp "Kyungsoo?"

 

He looks up to me from the floor startled, i hold out my hand and let out a smile "Did you fall?" He pauses for a while and then nods his head,  pulling himself up on my hand "Yeah, Yeah i fell..." His voice sounds a little off...well he did fall.

 

I shrug my shoulders and smile as he is still holding my hand, i watch as he looks down to what im smiling at, he immediately rips his hand out of mine and looks away "Awwh come on Kyungie you know you want to"

 

He shakes his head with his hand over his mouth "No i don't want to..." i laugh and walk ahead of him a little, not wanting to stay here any longer "Come on, ill walk you back" He nods and scurries to my side,  making sure our bodies don't touch.

 

What's his problem...

 

"Kyungsoo, are you still mad at me?"

He shakes his head "No, sorry i shouted, i...i was..."

I cut him off and smile wide "You was Jelous!"

I laugh to myself about it, thinking he would say no i wasn't, but he doesn't say anything...

Dose this mean he was really jelous?!

 

As if to stop me thinking anything else to say he changes the subject "So you dance?"

I nod and press the button to cross the road, trying to look into his face, to see if he was blushing, but he has looked away.

I sigh "Yes i dance, i love dancing like you love cooking"

 

"Dose that mean you are as good at dancing like i am cooking"

I chuckle and smile as we cross the road, looking both ways still "Of course it does, but i think im better at dancing"

Kyungsoo shakes his head and bites his lip, looking up to me "I doubt it,  i think you at dancing" 

 

I punch him softly in the arm "Don't be such a jerk! You haven't even seen me dance before!" 

He rubs his shoulder and laughs "Your right, Sorry Jongin…" i see a big smile curl up on his lips as he chuckles "I bet you still !"

 

"Hey! No fair…" we then laugh together as we get closer to the University, i feel a sense of relief inside of me as i almost forgot about Taemin, but now i have to leave Kyungsoo...ill just think about it more if i do...

 

We stop at the steps at the University, i look down to my feet "Well i have to go and get something for dinner...ill see you later Kyungsoo" i bow to him and begin to turn around, but as i do i feel him grab my jacket, pulling lightly "Wait Kai"

 

#~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter