In the way

Kitchen Of Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Kai Pov-

 

With our hands intertwined we walk along the sidewalk, I look to where the sun is rising and smile. But I soon hold my tongue as I know I can’t say anything that expresses excitement, damn it.

 

“Kyungsoo how long till we reach the place?”

 

He laughs softly and squeezes my hand “Not long now, are your feet hurting already?”

 

I shake my head and look beside me and into his eyes “No I just want to prove how much I can hold my excitement”

 

“So you admit you are exited though?”

 

I hesitate before nodding, making sure I say this in a dull voice “Yeah of course I am, I mean look at the sun”

 

“Its it so beaauuttiifffull!” Kyungsoo teases me, beginning to point and chuckle. I roll my eyes and put my spear hand in my jeans pocket, watching the cars pass by one by one.

 

“You know I actually don’t know where we are” I complain, a frown on my forehead.

 

“That’s the good part, its all a mystery” Kyungsoo tears his hand from mine and claps once, staring ahead of me as if he is transfixed to something.

 

“Kyungsoo what is it, did you see a ghost?” I ask sarcastically, but he faces me with a big smile.

 

“We are nearly there!”

 

I hold back a smile as he begins to pull me to the place, he then stops and stands in front of me “Cover your eyes”

 

“What why?”

 

He puts his hands on his hips “Just do it, right now!”

 

“Fine, you are starting to act like my mum it is kind of scary”

 

He says nothing as he places my own hands over my eyes so I cant see a thing “Now I can’t see where I am going” I grumble.

 

“Kai stop being such a baby” I feel his grip on my elbow, pulling me forward a little bit at a time. My feet stumble over the floor a few times but I soon regain my footing, sighing each time I do. 

 

"Are we there yet?" 

 

As I ask that we come to a halt, Kyungsoo's grip no longer present on my arm. I bite my lip and slowly remove my hands from my eyes, my eyes going wide as I see the sun creeping up from behind the ocean.

 

I murmur this to myself, hoping it wasn't as loud out of my mouth as it was in my head "Wow that looks so beautiful..." 

 

I look to Kyungsoo already on the beach, holding his shoes as he digs his feet into the sand. I smile and also take my shoes off, following after him and giggling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter