Annoyance

Kitchen Of Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Kai Pov -

I sit Kyungsoo's room, sorting out all his clothes. Throwing out most and giving him ones that I have lost the body for.

I look up from the pile infront of me and see him looking at me, so I stare back "What are you staring at?"

"You!" I glare "You keep looking at me"

"Well it can't be helped, you are touching my things"

I laugh "You have a problem with me touching your stuff?"

He shakes his head then smiles "No, I just thought you looked like an Ahjumma folding clothes"

"Hey!" I throw one of his shoes at him, placing my hands on my hips "You are lucky I am even helping you do this"

"You are right, most men don't even bother" He chuckles, putting emphasis on the word men.

"Are you implying that im not manly?!" I huff, folding my arms across my chest "Well then, get your mother to fold them!"

I stand up kicking a pile of clothes at the wall, as I pout Kyungsoo pulls me into a hug "My mother can't fold to save her life, but you folding, it saves my life"

He whispers this in my ear, I can't help but laugh "You are so charmingly lazy"

"One of the best aspects of me" He squeezes me, and I hug him in return, but as we sit in silence a thought throws itself into my mind.

"We are having all this fun, yet I can't help but think that Taemin will burst through the door"

"And do what?" Kyungsoo questions, as he plays with my hair.

I shrug my shoulders and let out a sigh "I just feel overwhelmed with the feeling that something terrible is going to happen"

Kyungsoo pokes my head, I watch him frown "Fine, call me crazy, but if you are that worried why not invite him round for dinner so we can talk?"

"Okay" I frown "you are crazy, did you not hear him yesterday? He was acting like a leach that was ready for anything"

"Well, it's either this or you can keep on being a paranoid fashion show on my bed"

I smirk "Are you calling me a fashion show?"

Kyungsoo gets up, putting on his jacket "You are trying to change the subject, I'm not stupid"

I pout "I wish you were..." I mutter this as I shove my own coat "I don't get how inviting him round will solve anything, I think it will make it worse"

Kyungsoo let's out a big sigh "Listen Kai, this is the last resort, maybe if we sit down and talk to him he will understand"

"Like that will ever work" I laugh mockingly "He has the mind of a five year old"

"Whatever, we are going, even if it doesn't work"

"You are such hard work!" I glare at him, getting up from the bed and shoving my hand into his "Let's get this over with"

-v-

Eventually we find Taemin sat outside with his eyes glued to his phone, Minho is no where to be seen, so he must be alone.

"Are you sure this is the best thing to do?" I murmur to Kyungsoo whislt squeezing his hand "He might get angrier.."

"It's worth a shot, we can try and be civilised with him"

I roll my eyes, in doubt of this whole situation. Kyungsoo pulls me with him as we approach Taemin, his head soon moving from his phone so he can look at us.

His face morphs from disgust to anger, he folds his arms like a child "What the hell do you two want?"

I hear Kyungsoo take a deep breath, making an effort to smile at Taemin "Listen, to make up from yesterday I wanted to in--"

Taemin laughs interrupted him with a laugh, I bite my lip in anger "Make up? You have got to be kidding me! You ruined the chance of Me and Minho!"

"Stop being such a brat!" I shout, glaring at him as I step infront of Kyungsoo "To make up for yesterday we want to make you a meal, you don't have to pay a thing!"

I watch as Taemin considers my offer, his eyes shifting to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter