Taemin

Kitchen Of Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin POV-

I stir my noodles round the bowl, staring out of the window in boredom. I let my chopsticks clatter onto the bowl, a sigh escaping my lips as I rise from my seat. I put my hand through my hair, closing my eyes tight.

For just a moment I imagine Kai in front of me, smiling and ready for dance practice. He hates me, after what I said he hates me. 

But I still want him, whether I treat him like a toy or not.

I open my eyes, letting them focus on the empty space in front of me. No Kai.

I sling my bag over my shoulder and walk out of the cafeteria, letting my thoughts get angrier and angrier till I can’t hold it in any longer.

“Damn you Kyungsoo!” I slam my fist into a set of lockers, the pain shooting through my arm. You stole Kai, you and your stupid cooking, stupid smile! I sigh and place my head next to my fist, then letting my fist fall down by my side.

Calm down, doing this will get you nowhere.

I smile to myself, looking around the empty corridor. It will always be like this right? Alone? Forever.

I look up to the clock with a feeling of dread, I am already late for class. I have been late a lot recently, I have no real purpose to work, and I am too carried away with my unfortunate life of horror.

I begin to walk down the corridor, my eyes flickering to each door on my way. It is strangely quiet, kind of unsettling. I hear a small clang in the distance, my heart jumping at the sudden noise, my eyes shift to look out of the window. A gasp escapes out of my mouth, a pain in my heart as I see the person I have been dreaming of…with HIM.

I rush over to the window and grip at the frame, looking at his beautiful features. Even from here he is the most gorgeous thing out there, but he isn’t mine, not anymore.

I can’t shift my eyes away, Kai begins to kiss Kyungsoo and my heart feels like its spitting venom, right through my veins. I have to let him go, I am just going to hurt myself more if I keep on acting like he is mine, he was.

I push myself from the window, I can’t stand watching them, and I HATE them!

I storm off, blinded in my rage I ignore everything around me, not even watching where I am going. Just march forward, forward! Nowhere else!

A pain bolts through my shoulder, the feeling of my body bei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter