I love you

Kitchen Of Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai Pov -

 

Kyungsoo looks strangely attractive as he has just combed his hair, also his outfit weirdly fits his mood.

With my eyes still wide i tilt my head a little "Kyungsoo are you high?"

A frown forms on his head "What? No! Why would you ask..? No im not why!"

"Cause you smiled when you saw me...are you sure you didn't take drugs or anything?"

He slaps my arm playfully, smiling again as he pushes me back a little.

 

"Im sure, i just think that i should enjoy myself...."

I then smile widely, hoping that every single thing i do impresses Kyungie Oppa.

I hold out the flowers and chocolate, Kyungsoos beautiful eyes go wider than anything i have ever seen. He takes them from my hands and observes them before placing them in his room, Now i see a genuine smile on his face. 

 

"You woke up early just to get me all of that?"

I nod, badly wanting to hold his hand that hung by his side, but i knew that i should just keep walking along side him "I was hoping it would make you happier to be with me..."

Kyungsoos voice goes into a soft tone "Kai..." An awkward silence falls between us as we continue to walk, but just as i let out a sigh he grips my hand and holds onto me tight.

 

"Kyungsoo!"

He keeps looking ahead as if he had done nothing, but he squeezes my hand just incase "Don't act like its unnatural for me to hold your hand..."

 

I stutter not knowing quite what to say to his sudden action "You....just..i thought that you didn't actually like me...."

He again says nothing, pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter