Tell Me

Kitchen Of Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- D.O Point of view -

I stand in the hall will his bag in my arms, I notice people staring at me. I clear my throat and hold his bag close, walking away from the crowd.

I exit the school through a side door, standing in the yard. I notice that my heart is beating fast and my head is banging. He called me a murder, why would he call me that?!

This must be part of his dream, either that or he is having hallucinations... I can't leave him alone.

If I was Kai where would I go, where would I run to just to get away from the piercing eyes.

It so cliché but it might just work, the bathroom!

With his bag still clutched to my chest I make my way over to the bathroom, I feel eyes on me as I walk through the corridors. What Kai said must of really made the gossip, it feels awful to know people are talking about me.

I take a deep breath as I stand outside of the bathroom door, I put his bag over my shoulder and place my hand on the door. I bite my lip and push the door open, the creak of the door welcoming but the sounds inside less so.

I hear hysterical breathing and noises, no doubt it is Kai. I dump the bags at the door and rush in to see him sat on the floor with his hand on his chest, his face red with panic.

He glares at me and scrambles away from me, I stay the furthest I can knowing he is having a panic attack "Kai try to breathe slowly in and out"

His glare turns into tears as he begins to sob, I go over and hug him as I still feel him shaking.

"That's it, it's ok just stay calm, I'm not going to hurt you"

I ignore his hands as they dig into me, holding onto me tight. I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter