Smile , It's Okay

Kitchen Of Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#~Kai Pov~#

Ignoring the birds in the trees , I pull my covers over my head. I take several deep breaths before opening my eyes to the darkness of being under my sheets , as my eyes slowly adjust to the darkness I feel a sudden weight trample onto my stomach , knocking the wind out of me. I cough as I pull the sheets from my face , the morning light blinding me as I blink rapidly.

I yawn as I stretch my arms , the weight increasing on my body as I finally look up. To my surprise Taemin is sat on me , I let out a sigh.

Taemin is sat on me….God damn it..

“Get off me Taemin!” As I try to push him away he grasps my hands and shakes them energetically , a smile beaming from his face.

“I came to wake you up! I would like to go to dance practice with you again!”

I let out a big sigh , feeling my stomach beginning to ache and strain under his weight “Yeah , ill go with you…it feels like you ate to much steak…”

He pouts and climbs unwillingly off my body , he then stretches as he re-ties his laces. I slowly get up and rummage around my bed until I find my dance clothes , I slowly put them on and grab some change from the side “No Dinner , No nothing after okay Taemin? I do have a tutoring session at 3pm” 

I look to the clock and see that it is only 9am , I should of guessed knowing Taemin. He wakes up at 7am some days , I wonder what Kyngsoo is doing…Probably practicing or revising…

As I think about numerous other things I grab my cap and place it on my head , I then exit my room and shove the key in the door , turning the key till I hear a click. “Hey Kai , we better get going…I want to show you one of my moves I practiced with my dance partner…”

I nod to him as we begin walking to the studio , the air outside is cold and harsh as it hits my bear  arms , the sudden gust of icy air burning my lungs a little “Uhn…Yeah Taemin lets run…I bet I can beat you!”

Knowing a challenge is at hand always sparks him to do something , he smiles widely as he points to the studio “First one there dances first!”

I nod “You’re on!!”

#~Kyungsoo Pov~#

After last night I could not concentrate on my study’s or books , all I could think about was Jongin calling my ‘Kyungie’ and how fast my heart raced when he touched my hair. Am I stupid for letting mys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter