She's Different But We're The Same

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 5:[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

A/N: This was supposed to be longer but I decided to cut it so the next part of this will be Chapter 6.Two reasons. First I really want to update and second this one will be in Jacksons POV while the next update will be in Youngjis POV. Thank you for reading :)

 

An early morning call...

Jackson looked up at the clock and noticed the time. It was just two am. He looked back at his phone blankly then closed his eyes again rolling on his side on the bed.

Who just called?

His mind was still not properly working as he tried remembering the conversation that just happened. There are times when he answered without thinking much of the question of the person on the other line. He’s still sleepy to think too much at the moment. He’s thankful he was instructed not to say anything other than a yes or a no.

Cause it’s a secret call.Right

Jackson eyes fluttered open at the sudden realization. He finally remembered who he was talking to earlier. He quickly sat on his bed and looked around the room seeing no one there. He didn’t even notice when his roommate Kangjoon left. But that’s not the problem now.

"Hurry Jackson...Oh my God " he shrieked as he rushes to the bathroom.

He almost bumped into Minwoo who just entered the room

" Oh Good-- "

" Morning Hyung " Jackson greeted as he slammed the bathroom door shut.

Minwoo tilted his head a bit confused but just shakes his head as he picked up something on Kangjoon’s bed. He took a quick glance again at the closed door of the bathroom hearing the water already running before finally walking out.

........................................................................................................................................................

" Who will you bring with you? "

" I don't know Hyung but they said I can bring two roommates with me "

Kangjoon looked at Dongwook making the guy quickly shakes his head.

" Count me out…seriously " he said then smiled remembering when he joined that show too. " They seemed to like you since you're getting a callback "

The other guy just scratches his head looking confused.

" Maybe because you cause them to increase their ratings? "

" Ani Hyung. That’s not possible. "

“ That’s not possible?  ” Dongwook chuckled " You're being too humble Kangjoon. "

“ We’re starting in five minutes! ”

Dongwook turn to look at the staff before looking back at Kangjoon.

“ Sorry…I need to go back. Do you have anything else to say?”

Kangjoon looked at him back then shakes his head.

“ I just came here to ask you that…if you want to join me on the show. ” he sighed

Dongwook blinked and rubs his nape. “Oh…I see.” he chuckled

“ You’re really not—“

“ Just asks another roommate okay. “

Dongwook waved goodbye as as he goes back on the set approaching his leading lady for the film. Kangjoon just stood there staring at the guy when a hand was placed on his shoulder.

“ It seems like Lee Dongwook is hard to recruit. ”

He turned around to see his manager smiling.

“ Who should I ask Hyung? ”

“ I don’t know… ” he shrugged “ It’s your choice. ”

“ Dongwook Hyung will be really good though…if only… ”

“ He’s exactly the one you need. He’s smart enough so he can’t be easily fooled”

Kangjoon just nodded remembering the common things that happens in the show he will be joining again. He knows he really can count on Dongwook on that part. But sadly he doesn’t want to join again. His manager patted his back as he reminded him that they should hurry to their next location. Kangjoon quickly nodded and hurried to the van. He should just ask another roommate then later.

........................................................................................................................................................

“ Youngji let me carry those. ”

Jackson walked back to Youngji as he tried to take the two bags she’s holding but the girl won’t give it to him.

“ No, it’s okay. “

“ I’m not carrying anything so just let me take that.”

“ But it’s not heavy.”

“ It’s okay Jackson. We’re almost there anyway.” Gukjoo said as she points at the room they were going.

“ I know noona…”

“He just want to look nice on cam” Youngji smiled making Jackson face her seriously

“Right” he bluntly said making the girl laugh.

Jackson watch as the girl runs towards Gukjoo as the older girl is now standing in front of a door not far away from them.

“Is this the room unnie?”

He heard Youngji asked Gukjoo making him walk to them too.He saw Gukjoo was about to knock when suddenly the door was opened making all of them widen their eyes a bit in shock. Dongwook who opened the door looked a bit startled too but soon smiled.

“Hyung” Jackson smiled as he hugged the guy who in return patted his back.

Youngji opened her arms too and Jackson knows she will also hug Dongwook so he quickly pushes the guy lightly inside the room blocking him from Youngji. Jackson looked back at the girl and he smiled seeing her pouting a bit.

“We bring foods for you Hyung”

“Really?” Dongwook chuckled as Jackson even pulled out a chair for him to sit. “Thanks Jackson”

Jackson quickly went to Gukjoo stopping her as he pulled out a chair for her to sit too. Gukjoo smiled as she patted the boys head “Gomawo”

Jackson smiled brightly then suddenly remembered Youngji. He turns around and frowns instantly as soon as he saw her already seated. The girl looked at him innocently then starts to smile making Jackson just breathe deeply before taking a seat beside her. He wondered what this girl is really thinking. Haven’t they talked about this earlier?

........................................................................................................................................................

Flashback:

“It’s your first time here Youngji right?”

Jackson looked at JYP seeing him smiling warmly as Youngji just nodded at his question. He never smiled like that to him when he arrived earlier. Could it be because he came later than Youngji? He wondered as he alternate gazes between the two but looked away when Youngji looked at him.

“Is there something good that happened yesterday?”

Jackson looked up seeing JYP’s eyes on him. The older guy has this serious expression again on his face and Jackson gulped as he didn’t know whether to nod or shake his head.

What did exactly happened yesterday?

He didn’t know how yesterday’s episode will turn out. It will be purely base on the editing team but still is the event yesterday really a good thing when Youngji cried?

Or is she…just acting by that time?

Jackson throws another look at Youngji seeing the girl with an unreadable expression on her face. She was not smiling now, not frowning either so he’s confused on what she’s thinking.

“I…” Youngji started speaking. “…did my part yesterday sir.” She smiled again as she looked back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter