Hidden 2

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 8: PART 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Please Read: I have two updates today. And chapter 8 has two parts. Please read Part 1 first before reading this one. Because this is just the continuation

 

The other Roommates continue eating as Seho and Gukjoo tried to lighten up the mood. But Joon was now the one who’s quiet. He seemed like to really want to stop Jackson from going inside that room but because of Dongwook he didn’t have a chance to.

“Oh jinjja?”

Minwoo clicked his tongue as he was reading a text message from his phone.

“Why Minwoo?”

Nana who was beside him asked as she tried to peek at Minwoo’s phone. But Minwoo tried to hide it.

“Yah it’s private.”

Nana pouted and the others just smiled.

“Look the one who’s talking. Looks like you forgot what you did to Jackson’s phone before” Gukjoo laughed

BaeJong ok nodded.

“And he even bragged about it.”

“I just—“Minwoo seemed to be annoyed a bit.

So he ended up showing his phone to Nana.

 “Okay you can read it.”

Nana seemed surprised at this but reads the text anyway.

“Oh it’s from Kangjoon”

She whispered but loud enough to make the other Roommates look at her. Even Joon looked up upon hearing that. They were not saying anything while Nana continued reading the text message. At the end Nana nodded and hummed before looking at them.

“He’s not inside that room…and he said he told Jackson.”

........................................................................................................................................................

 

“Jackson I know you don’t want to talk to me so…I’ll just post it here.”

 

Youngji’s eyes squinted a bit as she read what was posted on the bathrooms door. It was a note from Kangjoon.

 

” Please tell the others I have a sudden filming today so I have to leave early.But I’ll be back…”

 

“He had a schedule.”

Youngji almost scream upon hearing his voice.

“Yah! You scared me”

Jackson was standing by the door, looking at her.He just came and he was already looking at her so intently.

“W-why didn’t you tell us…” she sighed as she avoided his eyes“Ah jinjja I shouldn’t have--”

Jackson walked inside closing the door behind him making Youngji stop talking. But she didn’t move from her place as Jackson walked around the room. She curiously looked at him as he started covering the cameras installed inside.

“What are you doing?”

She whispered knowing that it’s against the rules of the house. But still she didn’t leave. And that was her mistake.

“Take it off”

Jackson turns to face her.

“W-what?”

Youngji rolled her eyes and reaches out to open the door. But Jackson was quick to hold it. Still holding it he walked to stand in front of her.

“Jackson…move”

Youngji tried to stay calm as she tried to shove him aside. But he wouldn’t budge.

“Wang Jackson!”

“Do you want me to take it off for you?”

Youngji slowly looked up at him and notice his seriousness. She gulped and stepped back.

 “Y-yah. What are you--?”

Jackson takes off his cap and breathes deeply.

“Take it off or I’ll take it off for you. What do you want Youngji?

He started stepping closer making Youngji panic.

“Yah don’t move”

She said helding up her hand to stop him from coming closer.

“You’re asking me to move earlier and now you don’t want me to move?”He scoffed”Really Heo Youngji?”

Youngji stepped back again only making Jackson stepped closer to her too. She sighed in defeat as she knows the end of this. She’s trapped.

................................................................................................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter