The Last Time 1

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 9:[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

A/N:

            Two parts again XD But yeah this is the last chapter. But just to warn you guys this maybe a little confusing cause the story will keep shifting to two scenes. The Roommates farewell party and  Flashback. And I really tried my best to include the three wishes in here o u o. This is purely base on my imagination and maybe some of it may not make sense. But please read it till the last part. And I will love you a lot <3  Enjoy ^^

PART 1

“What happened?”

She's been hearing that question a lot these days. Sometimes she can easily answer that question but there are times when she chooses not to. For there are some questions better left unanswered. Yet that kind of questions are the hardest one to avoid.

And as she expected even the Roommates farewell party was not an exception.

"What happened?"

All eyes were now on her. The Roommate cast that arrived early; Bae Jong Ok, Gukjoo and Seho and some of the staffs were now asking her questions. Ever since the last filming of Roommate she and Jackson avoided everyone’s question. They both didn’t realize that it will make them even more curious.

“Dongwook and Sunny knew all about it but they won’t tell us.”

Bae Jong Ok who was not that curious before was asking her that question now too.

Youngji knew that what her oppa and unnie knew was not all of it. But still they have kept it a secret to everyone else.  She’s really thankful to them because of it.

“Kangjoon and Joon oppa too. Unnie sometimes I think it’s only me who doesn’t know about it.”

Gukjoo pouts and looked at the older guy beside Youngji. But he instantly looked away and stands up. He went to a staff that just arrived and even went to where the other staffs with him.

"That ahjussi really."

Gukjoo sighed as Seho patted her back.

“I also don’t know Gukjoo” JongOk consoled her.

“Let’s just ask Dongwook again when he gets here”

Everyone nodded at Seho’s words but Youngji just smiled as she drinks some water.  She reminded herself that this is the last time. She has to bear it all until it all ends tonight.

“But Youngji…”

Youngji looked at the one who speak and saw Seho smiling. She mentally face palmed as now it seems Seho was the one going to torture her with questions. But right at that moment a black van appears and everyone craned their neck to look who was in it.

Youngji sighed in relief as the attention was on the one who just arrived. She stands up and smiled upon seeing the familiar guy walking pass the crowd. He was high fiving everyone and was in his usual bright mood. The other Roommates look at her curiously as she made her way to Jackson.

“Wang Jackson!”

Jackson stopped on his tracks and blinked upon hearing her voice. His smile fades as she saw Youngji walking towards him. But it was just for a brief moment since he went back to smiling again. He made a short laugh as he went to hug the girl in front of him.

“Youngji”

........................................................................................................................................................

Flashback:

“I like you …”

He has finally said it.

With no cameras filming them and with no reason for him to lie, he said he likes her.

Just when she's trying her best not to ask him, here he was finally confessing to her.

Right now it all felt surreal.

“Jackson, open the door.”

If not for the loud banging at the door she would really think it’s just a dream.

“Are you okay Youngji?” she heard Nana’s voice

And reality pulls her back even before she got lost again.

“They’re calling us Jackson.”

She finds herself speaking.

“Let’s just open the door now.”

She swats his hand, the one holding her face and tried to push him.

But Jackson only moved closer and takes a deep breath closing his eyes tightly.

“Is that all you're going to say?”

His voice was low. She wondered if he’s hurt or just merely offended.

"I said I like you."

Jackson opened his eyes again just in time to meet Youngji’s who looked up at him again.

 “What do you want me to do then?” she coldly said

 “No tell me what you want me to do!” Jackson yelled in frustration

The loud banging at the door stops and then it went really silent.

She bit her lips as he saw the hurt in his eyes. It's hard seeing him like this. But she doesn't want to fail everyone's expectations on her.

“You're asking me...what I want you to do right."

She heard mumbles outside the door. They seem to be trying to call Kangjoon. Since the only key of the room was with Jackson and the one was with him.

Jackson who was now just looking at her didn’t made any response. But after a few moment he seemed to realize what she was going to say.

“Seolma. If this—“

Before he could utter another word, she speaks again.

"Do you remember the three wishes you promised me?”

“Youngji that’s—“

“A promise Jackson.”

Jackson sighed in defeat and nodded.

“I know…okay just te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter