Hidden 1

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 8: PART 1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"I like you Youngji."

It's just a lie.

"That's why i don't want it to end"

That’s what she planned to believe from the start.

 

If only JYP didn’t told her…

"I think he really likes you..."

Because for sure it did made her happy for a moment…

"And that's why i think you should stay away from him Youngji."

…but surely will make her sad for a long time.

 

It's the third day since the Running Man game has ended.But still everything that happened that day was still clear in her memory. And specially that night when JYP suddenly appeared and talked to her telling her things she should have known from the start. That is to stay away from Wang Jackson.

She sighed as she walked down the stairs slowly. It was said that their guesting on Running Man will air tonight. All misunderstandings will be cleared. Jackson doesn’t have toexplain to her regarding the first game incident. He will also know what really happened during her pepero game with Kangjoon.Though it really doesn’t matter anymore.

Youngji stopped and peeked first at the glass side of the stairs. Her eyes met with the person she’s expecting to see but she wished was not there. Jackson was waiting for her again to come down.  Expecting to talk to her allthough he always failed as she just ignores him everytime.

Their eyes meet and Youngji was the first to look away. She coughed embarassed at being caught for checking if he was there. She walked down the stairs and head straight to where Oi is.

"Youngji"

He started to walk to her but luckily Gukjoo comes out of the kitchen just in time.

"Unnie"

Youngji runs to hug the girl’s arms and quickly pulls her to the kitchen.

The older girl was confused but seeing Jackson was there she just let herself to be dragged by Youngji.

"When are you two going to make up Youngji?"

Gukjoo whispered to her but stopped as she saw Jackson has followed there too.

"Noona"

Jackson looked at her and she knows he wants her to leave so he and Youngji can talk. But Youngji's hold on her arm made her unable to move.

"Good morning guys! What's for breakfast?"

A loud Joon this time has walked to the kitchen too. He wraps an arm around Jackson's shoulder as he looked at Gukjoo and Youngji "Why are you all just standing here?"

Then a short silence came as Gukjoo tried to think of something.

"Oh right!" Gukjoo exclaimed as she pointed at Joon."Oppa we're going to buy groceries today right?"

"Groceries? Wait?me?When?"

Joon pointed to himself as he started asking questions obviously confused at what Gukjoo said.

"We ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter