We are a Couple

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

Another day has started at the Roommates shared house. Got 7’s “A” was playing in the background as the whole family were busy preparing for yet another outing. They all planned to go to a newly opened beach resort of one of Jong Ok’s friend. Everyone was present except for Dong Wook and Joon who has other schedules for that day.

“Noona, please!”

Jackson’s voice echoed throughout the whole living room as he keeps on chasing Gukjoo. The older girl keeps on avoiding him by talking to the other roommates mostly with Sunny who was helping Ryohei in tidying up the kitchen before they leave. But Jackson was persistent in trying to get his Noona's attention. He would try to hold her arm to stop her from walking but Gukjoo always managed to get away from his hold.

Sitting at the sofa, Youngji’s mouth hanged open watching the two in fascination as they were pacing back and forth inside the living room. She was playing with Oi who was sitting on her lap. She seems like she’s just watching the two but she was really in deep thought as her conversation with Jackson that night still keeps playing inside her mind repeatedly. Just act normal. That’s what he said is the most important part of their plan. Remembering that exact words from him, Youngji tried to keep her expression unchanged but a sudden pain interrupted her thoughts.

“Aah!..aah!” Youngji yelled and looked down at her arm and saw Oi biting her.  “Heol”

She pouted and wriggled her arm off but cucumber just keeps on biting her again.

“Stop it Oi”

She yelled at the dog and stands up quickly putting down Oi on the floor. She started running around the living room as the dog chase her as it seems to really want to bite her again.  Now she and Oi have joined Gukjoo and Jackson who were still running around as Jackson keeps on pestering the older girl.

“Noona!”

It was a scene that Jong Ok, the oldest roommate member saw when she went downstairs. She was already prepared to go outside but she stopped upon seeing them.

“What’s happening here?” she asked with a smile.

The three stops running and all turn to look at her. Oi saw this as a chance to bite Youngji again and this time on her legs.

“Ah Oi!” The poor girl screams and starts running again, away from the dog

Jackson saw the two and was about to go to Youngji when he remembered GukJoo.

“Unnie” seems like Guk Joo saw a savior as she rushes to the eldest side and hides behind her back. Jackson too followed but stopped just in front of Jong Ok

“Why?” Jong Ok asked confused

“Guk Joo noona doesn’t want to share a room with me ”

Jackson answered first as his gaze was fixed on Guk Joo.

“He’s doing it again unnie. Please tell him to stop” the girl sighed deeply.

Gukjoo seems annoyed as Jackson was like this ever since they started roommate.  But she still has a smile on her face as she watched Jackson from behind her unnies back. Youngji on the other hand finally managed to run away from Oi as the dog goes to the kitchen instead.

“Why me Jackson? There are other roommates as well.”

“But I like you noona”

Youngji was now listening to their conversation but her eyes was mainly focused on Jackson. She really find it hard to read what this guy is really thinking specially when he has this serious facial expression of his. But she thought it’s understandable since she never really have known him for that long. But there are times when she really wishes she can read what’s on his mind.

 “Jackson just share a room with the boys okay” Jong Ok finally said hoping to stop Jackson from insisting what he wants.

Youngji tried to suppress her smile looking at Jacksons face. It seems he really doesn’t want to give up and she wondered how this will really turn out. This time Jackson finally looked at her and Youngji was a bit startled as he quickly pulls her to him.

“Then I’ll share a room with Youngji” he blurted all of a sudden

The two girls look at Youngji while the girl looked back at them too in return.

“W-what?” Youngji asked as shocked as they are before letting out a laugh awkwardly

“Let’s share a room together Youngji. Since Guk Joo Noona doesn’t want to” Jackson said seriously while looking at the three girls alternately but mostly his gaze lingered on Youngji.

“Mwoya...Unnie said to share a room with a guy. Do I look like a guy to you?”she spatted at him as she  try to avoid his stare every time he looks at her.

This time Ryohei and Sunny walks in the living room too.

“Jackson”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter