The mystery has been solved

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter: 4[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"They're denying it oppa"

Sunny, Gukjoo and Nana were at Dong Wooks’ room early that morning. The actor was about to leave for a filming for his recent drama when the three girls convinced him to stay for a while. So now he was sitting in front of the three as Sunny keeps on filling them about the recent episode that aired. The two girls said they have not watched it yet but Dongwook has already watched it.

He’s not the type to watch every film he make even if its for monitoring his performance in acting but he always try to find time to watch every episode of roommate lately. And that’s because of the comment Jong Ok said. When she told the roommates she watched the episode where the other roommates visited Dongwook on set and then telling him he look ugly on screen. In which he just laughed at that night but honestly he become really conscious after that even though he knows it’s just a joke.

But now there's more reason for him to watch the show. And it’s because of the two youngest members of roommates. He may not want to admit it but the whole things happening lately really took peak to his interest.

"Hyung your manager is here!"

Minwoo burst open the door making Dongwook thoughts to be cut off.

"Your manager said you have to leave now" he added before looking at the girls too wondering why they’re all gathered there.

The three girls pouted at the same time making Minwoo chuckled.

"Why?" he whispered before walking inside closing the door behind him “Is it about the two again?”

Minwoo asked knowing it’s their current obsession lately especially Sunny. He headed straight to his own bed and sits there.

"They're denying it"

Sunny repeated what she said earlier as if to answer Minwoo. The guy nodded at this as he smiled at Dong Wook knowing he’s the top person who really didn’t believe about the whole issue.

The other guy just smiled at him and shakes his head. Minwoo saw the recent episode as well and he thinks Sunny really did a good job since none of their secret talk about the two has been aired. Well it’s not that it hasn’t been aired. It just had been well edited. But he can't help feeling sad because most parts of him were edited so it means less screentime for him. He sigh a bit just thinking about it when Dongwook started to speak.

"Of course they would deny it since its really not true Sunny" Dongwook replied to what Sunny said but the girl shakes her head.

"Don’t you think It’s weird oppa?" this time it was Nana who speaks

Sunny linked arms with Nana and moves closer to her.

"Right…Nana and I talked about it earlier"

"Talked about what?" Gukjoo asked the two girls. She thought that maybe it’s what the two were talking about when she saw Nana at Sunny’s room.

Dong Wook just smiled before noticing the time on his watch. He’s sure his manager is mad since they're getting late for his schedule. So he can’t stay there for too long.

"Don't worry about the two too much girls" he said wanting to end their conversation as he stands up slinging his bag on his shoulder

"Don't leave oppa" Nana pouted as she grabs Dong Wooks’ hand

Dongwook look at the girl and just smiled.

"Minwoo tell me..." Sunny ignored the two as she shot Minwoo a look "When you do the prank with Bom…you two didn't deny it right?"

Both Dongwook and Nana turn to look at Minwoo.

"Right…In fact you're trying to convince everyone about it." Nana said clicking her tongue as she still remembered that episode.

Minwoo seemed to think for a while before looking at them again nodding.

"Well of course. Since our plan is to make the other roommates believe that we’re a couple"

He smiled showing off his dimple while Gukjoo claps her hand but remains quiet as she realized about it too. She watched that episode as well.

"So why would the two deny it if they planned to make the roommates believe they're a couple...?" Nana looked really confused "That doesn't make sense right?"

Dong Wook just now stood in silence as he seemed to finally think about it. Sunny saw this as a chance to speak again.

"And this is what i found out..."she whispered while still looking at Dong Wook "...I asked some reliable sources and they said they they’re not making the maknae do any tricks to the roommates"

"You mean it’s not scripted?" Gukjoo gasped as she covered

Nana lightly slapped the girls shoulder as she can't believe that Gukjoo has still doubts about it all this time "I thought Jackson really likes me" she said looking at Nana to explain why she reacts like that as she rubbed her shoulder.

Nana just chuckled while Sunny kept looking at Dong Wook.

"What do you think oppa?"

Sunny suddenly asked the quiet Dong Wook making the guy blinked and look up at all of them again. He stood there in silence for a few seconds before smiling again.

"I… really have to leave now. I’ll talk to you guys later"

He said before quickly walking out of the room.

“Oppa!”

Nana calls out to him as the others sighed as it seemed that Dongwook does still not believe them but Sunny had a smile on her face as she too stands up.

"I'll goback to my room too" she said before walking out of the room following Dong Wook outside. As soon she was outside she immediately called Dongwook who still haven't gone down the stairs.

"Oppa"

Dong Wook heard Sunnys’ voice so he stopped on his tracks but still kept his back her.

"Good luck" Sunny said sweetly making the guy chuckled

“Good luck on what Sunny?”

“On your drama filming today oppa” Sunny chuckled too as she finally enter her room

Dongwook smiled and just shakes his head. It seems like the girl would do anything to prove that she was right about the whole thing. But Dongwook knew better so he knows in the end he’ll still be the one who is right. But he can’t help but sigh before finally walking downstairs.

........................................................................................................................................................

"What should I do today? Should i cook?"

Nana starts talking  to Oi as she went downstairs. The dog just looked at her as she was sitting alone in the living room of the Roommates house. It will be almost lunch any moment and she thought the others left in the house with her would eat lunch there so she was thinking whether to cook or just order something. She sighed and walked to the kitchen still hesitating on what to do when she caught a glimpse of Kangjoon sitting on the swing outside.

"Do you think it will fit me? I haven't done any fitting on that costume yet" Kangjoon was talking to his manager on the phone outside when he saw Nana through the glass window.

The girl smiled and waves at him making Kangjoon do the same.He suddenly squint his eyes as he saw someone approaching the girl. But it doesn't take him long to realize who it is. What’s written on his hat says it all even though he's bowing his head down. The guy inside looked up noticing him too as he placed a finger in front of his lips asking him to be quiet.

"Jackson..." he chuckled forgetting he’s still talking to his manager on the phone.

His manager heard the name he said and now he started asking unnecessary questions again. Kangjoon just sighed before saying goodbye to his manager as he hung up the phone quickly. When he looked back inside he saw Nana hitting Jackson while the other guy is laughing and he looked like he’s doing aegyo to the other girl at the same time. Kangjoon smiled remembering how Jackson was scared of Nana before but he thinks now they’re gotten close already.

Suddenly, a running Youngji came out  from the door making Kangjooon to be startled a bit. The girl stopped and stands just right in front of him as she was holding out a box to him.

"Umma...told me to give this to you" she said smiling as she places a box of coffee beside Kangjoon

The guy looked at it then smiled before looking back at the girl.

"Thanks Youngji..." he said nodding before taking the box and reading it “I should thank your mom too.”

"Ani its okay oppa. She said that it will really keep you stay awake whenever you had late night filming on your recent drama…She’s a new fan”

Youngji chuckled making Kangjoon looked up at her and smiled again. This time he saw Jackson and Nana walking to their direction too. Nana sat beside Kangjoon while Jackson goes behind him to look at what he's holding.

"Coffee?" he asked saying the word in English as he too reads it

"It's from Youngjis mom" the other guy answered

Youngji just smiled widely and swings her hands to her side as Jackson shot her a look.

"Really?" Nana became interested in it too as she moves closer to Kangjoon to read the label.

Youngji on the other hand decided to went to the trampoline. Jackson saw her so he quickly followed the girl and taps her back.

"Where's mine?"He whispered as he followed the girl up the trampoline

"Umma didn't gave you one" Youngji simply said making Jackson pout a bit

"Wae?"

Youngji just shrugged as she started jumping taking Jackson by surprise as he stumbled and fall on his . Youngji just laughed as Jackson tried to stands up again. Soon the two were bouncing on the trampoline alternately while Kangjoon and Nana remains seated on the swing smiling as they watched the two played.

"They're really cute...those two. I'm jealous of them since they're both young" Nana sighed

"But you're not old Nana" Kangjoon chuckled as he taps the box of coffee he was still holding

"I'm old...not just by age but also by years of being an idol"

"Is that a bad thing?"

Kangjoon asked as he looked curiously at the girl beside him seeing her looking seriously at the two

"Maybe...but it was always the best when you're just new...as for my opinion"

Kangjoon was still confused at what she's saying but nodded anyway as he looked back at the two.

"People are curious about you, you’re fresh and young. People tend to like those more than the older idols.”

Kangjoon finally understood what Nana is saying so this time he shakes his head in disapproval.

“I don’t think so Nana. Real fans will continue supporting their idols even if new ones came out”

Nana just shrugged and continues talking.“But one thing that's hard from being a new idol is you have to be extra careful..."

Kangjoon seemed to think about it but later on he nodded."You mean the scandals between idols?"

"Neh" Nana said as she looked back again at the girl who was trying to push Jackson off the trampoline while laughing

"What do you think of Youngji? Do you think she will last?"

Kangjoon hummed a bit but smiled as she look at the laughing girl at the trampoline while Jackson seemed to be annoyed already as he continue falling.

"Yes” he finally said answering Nanas question “She's very hardworking, nice and cute... It's impossible not to like her so…"

"So you like her?"

Kangjoon blinked and look at the girl beside her. She’s still looking at the two on the trampoline and she looked like she’s trying to contain her smile.

“Yes…I do”

At his answer Nana turn her head to look back at him again. She tilted her head a bit as she taps her chin while she seems to be thinking about something. Kangjoon just chuckled at the girl.

"You should be careful too oppa..."

"Wae?"

"You know..." Nana hummed as her gaze was still focused on the guy beside him "I myself even though I like someone...if that person didn’t like me back I will stop immediately"

“What are you talking about Nana?”

Kangjoon chuckled more but stopped as soon as he remembered that night at Season 1 when he first heard those exact words from Nana secretly. He bowed his head as he felt really sorry and embarrassed about it again. And this time it does really made him think more about what’s bothering him lately.The girl just smiled but sighed as she looked at him.

"How about you? Are you the same like me?"

She asked Kangjoon but the guy remained quiet as he scratches his head. Nana doesn’t know what he’s thinking about right now but for sure she knows she accomplished what she planned to achieve this time and she felt contented about it.


........................................................................................................................................................

"Who's coming?"

"Got7"

Jackson sat on the trampoline exhausted as they were jumping for a long time since they get there. Kangjoon and Nana who both sat at the swing earlier already left as Kangjoon has to go for his schedule that afternoon while Nana seems to be cooking something in the kitchen.

"Jinjja Youngji. You already saw them before right?"

Jackson sighed before lying on the trampoline as Youngji still sat and just look at him

"But I want to see them again…specially Bambam" she said whispering the last part but Jackson still hears her as he shot her a look. Youngji just smiled at him more.

"A got 7 member is already here Heo Youngji" Jackson finally said altering her gaze from Youngji

"Where?" she teases him as she starts looking around

"He’s right beside you" he said seriously as he holds onto her arm only to let go again quickly.”You don’t know Wang Jackson?” he scoffed as he states his name clearly
Youngji snorted and shakes her head.

“Wang Jackson who?” she said as she stands up on the trampoline again

“Yah” Jackson was annoyed again

But as if wanting to annoy him more Youngji started jumping on the trampoline again taking Jackson by surprise as he was dangerously close to falling since he was almost on the edge of it.

"Stop it Youngji!”

The girl just ignores him as she started jumping higher. Jackson gasp as she almost stepped on him so he decided to just sit instead holding onto Youngjis’ coat trying to stop her

“Heo Youngji…jebal”

"Is Bambam really coming?"

She asked instead making Jackson glares at her.

"Wae? “ Younji asked while smiiling widely

“You’re too obvious. You only want to se Bambam?"

"Ani...I want to see them all...” she said while shaking her head"...but specially the cutest" she chuckled “Jackson is not cute at all”

Jackson looked at her in disbelief and decides to stand up too

“You’re saying I’m not cute huh?”

“I said wang Jackson is not cute”

“I am Wang Jackson”

He said seriously making Youngji just laugh at him. She stopped seeing Jackson just looking at her

"Yah!…You should be happy that they’re coming" she said hitting Jackson lightly

"I'm happy"

Youngji stopped jumping and clicks her tongue as she studied the guys face.

"Ah at last" Jackson sighed as they were now not bouncing.

He was about to go down when Youngji grabbed his arm stopping him. He turned and looks at her curiously."You said I’m not cute so I’m leaving"

Youngji didn't say anything as he holds both Jacksons shoulder making him face her.

"Wae Heo Youngji?!"

Jackson blinked as Youngjis hands suddenly cupped his cheeks. He furrowed his brow staring curiously at the girl.

"Stop acting weird Youngji…"

He mumbled but stopped as the girl starts smiling again as she uses her thumbs to tilt his lips upward.

“What are you doing?”

For Jackson it was all weird. He doesn’t know what Youngji is doing now and why she’s doing it all of a sudden so it’s weird. But the weirdest part is how he felt like he can’t breathe at the moment as his heart starts beating fast. He wondered if it’s because of jumping earlier because if not then it will be weirder since he doesn’t know what other reasons there could be.

"You should smile more often Jackson…” the girl in front of him starts speaking again

Jackson is just looking at her now as she keeps on holding her face. He tried to speak again but no words came out of his mouth.

“So that you'll look cute too like Bambam" the girl added

Youngji made another soundless laugh as she twitched Jacksons face in weird directions.

”You’ll age faster too if you don’t smile a lot...” she mumbled more as she think Jackson was not paying attention “You’ll get uglier and to think that you’re not even tall”

Jacksons eyes widened  at the height comment and grabs Youngjis hand taking  it off his face

"Stop playing Youngji"

"Why...?"

The girl blinked innocently while Jackson for a reason didn't know what to say next.

“I’m just telling the truth. It’s better than lying right?” Youngji laughed before finally going down the trampoline first.

She looked back at Jackson and smiled more at his annoyed expression before tilting the corner of her own lips into a smile. Jackson just rubbed his face as he kept looking at her.

“You better make sure Bambam will come here” she pointed at Jackson jokingly before running inside the house

Jacksons mouth hanged open as he tried to yell at the girl and throw insult but he didn’t managed to say anything as Youngji was already gone. He takes off his cap and sat grumpily on the trampoline.

“Too bad he’s not coming…” he said as he was able to smile a bit before lying on the trampoline again “…Heo Youngji”


........................................................................................................................................................
 

"Why did you bring him with you Hyung?"

Jackson really can't smile at the moment. He only invited their leader to go and visit them but he didn’t know he will bring Bambam . He saw Youngji really happy seeing them…him...and that’s making him more annoyed.

"I thought you would want Bambam to come with me?"

JB replied looking curiously at his group member knowing that he and Bambam was really close.

"Wae Hyung?" Bambam looked sad as he overhears them when he entered the room

The family was busy preparing food for them so he decided to help but they won't let him so he went go back to Jackson’s room instead.

"Why are you not happy to see me Hyung?" he asked pouting a bit as he sat beside Jackson.

Jackson looked at the youngest and clings to his arm.

"Because I don't like Bambam" he joked making the younger guy pouts more before trying to shake his hand off him

JB just chuckled looking at the two.

"It’s okay Bambam he's just jealous" the oldest said to console the youngest

Jackson quickly looked at him with a shock expression on his face before pointing to himself.

"Hey hyung? Me?" he laughed as he started to shake his head in denial

"Cause it seems like Youngji really likes our Bambam" JB added instead teasing the youngest

"Youngji?" Bambam quickly asked widening his eyes a bit “Youngji likes me?” he repeated while looking at the two

"Its noona Bambam"

Jackson corrected her as the other guy nodded

"Oh right…Youngji…I mean Noona is older" Bambam said as he started smiling to himself

"He sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter