Jackjijoon and The Next Plan

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 3:[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 “I told you to act normal right?”

“But Hyung I--”

“And you told me it was Youngji I should be more worried”

“But that was--”

“If you have to act jealous it shouldn’t be up to that extreme…and besides its still not part of the plan Jackson”

Jackson takes off his hat as he bowed his head down in front of his boss, JYP himself. It seems like he can’t be playful around him today because he seems like in a bad mood after watching the latest episode of Roommate.

“I told you timing is the key to make this whole plan work. If things get fast like this you will be caught up easily. Worse you will be found out on the act that you’re trying to do”

Jyp sighed and starts to stand from his seat making the younger guy flinch a bit. He doesn’t like when their CEO is like this. Its true that he’s really kind to all the idols he’s handling but when it comes to work he’s really strict. And this is one of the works he has given him.

“Jackson, just tell me if you can’t do this. We can just cancel it all”

Jackson looked up again at him before shaking his head fast

“No Hyung. You said it will be good for my career and my team right? So I’m going to do this. I can do this Hyung” he said holding onto the guys arm naturally

“I don’t want to look like I’m forcing you to do this” JYP said calmly as he can’t help but shake his head at the younger guy

“You’re not forcing me hyung. It’s me who really want to do this”

“Then you should go according to plan” JYP sighed as he rest a hand on Jacksons shoulder.

 It’s true that he’s the one who suggested all of this but it was just because of a joke he said to Jackson once he was asking him on how he was doing at Roommate. Now he’s wondering if this whole situation is causing too much stress on Jackson that he seems to change lately.

Jackson looked at JYP trying to read what’s on his mind. But the older guy was not showing any emotion at that time so he’s really worried.

“Try to deny everything this time. It will make the viewer more excited. Trust me”

“Yes Hyung”

........................................................................................................................................................

Breaking News:

A love triangle at the Roommates House

“JackJiJoon”

........................................................................................................................................................

 

“What’s this Youngji?”

Sungyeon runs to the maknae side before waving the newspaper in front of her face.

“They even became the top search on the search engines” Gyuri sighed as she rests her chin on her palm while browsing on her phone “I’m jealous”

“The y’re exaggerating things unnie” Youngji smiled as she speak quietly looking at the two.

They were all at the Karas waiting room waiting for their turn to perform on Inkigayo. They were all already dressed in their stage outfit as they were performing after a few songs.

“Yah they can’t make this if these things never really happen. And look at Jacksons expression” Sungyeon clicked her tongue as her eyes was glued again on the newspaper she’s holding

“It’s nothing unnie” Youngji mumbled smiling widely but deep inside she was in shock too at what’s happening

She never thought that the event that night would become a big issue.

“You told me this is nothing Youngji?”

Hara speak this time as she was also inside the room too but she’s been quiet all this time. Gyuri walked towards her and saw what she’s watching all this time on her laptop.

“Right I need to watch that too. Let’s see what all the fuss is about” Gyuri said excitedly as she sat beside Hara

Sungyeon stands up too and joined them as Youngji remains on her seat even though she’s really curious of what job did the editors do to make them the talk of the whole Korea now. She sighed and looked at her hands as she still remembered the events that night. Hara looked up realizing that Youngji didn’t join them. She looked at the maknaes direction and saw her thinking to herself deeply. She instantly feel worried at the maknae wondering what she’s really going through right now but her questions can wait. She just need to observe a bit more she told herself as she want back to watching the latest episode of Roommate.

........................................................................................................................................................

Flashback:

“I told you to come here Heo Youngji!”

Jackson repeated the words as the girl he was talking to just crosses her arms before shaking her head again

“Shiro” she said slowly annoying Jackson more

“Youngji”

Kangjoon this time wrapped an arm around the younger girls shoulder before whispering something to her. Youngji looked up at him and pout a bit as she started shaking her head again.

“But oppa” she whined

Jackson clenched his fist to his side and unclenched it again before breathing deeply as he watch the scene in front of him but he didn’t say anything.He didn't realized he was glaring at Kangjoon all this time as the older guy continued whispering something to Youngji as the girl seemed to agree in the end as she nodded at him before looking back at Jackson.

“Okay let’s go Jackson” All of a sudden Youngji said making Jacksons eyes widened a bit.

“Really Youngji? You’re…”

“Kang Joon oppa will drive for us” Youngji beamed as Jackson was frozen

Kangjoon nodded smiling, looking at Jackson too as he adjust the straps of his bagpack.

“I’ll just drop my things inside and--”

“No Hyung it’s okay” Jackson quickly said cutting him off

“Huh?”

Both Youngji and Kangjoon was a bit surprised at what he said.

“But you said you’re…”

“I’ll just sleep. I have schedule later”

It was his last word as he took off his cap before walking inside with his head bowed down.

“What’s that?” Youngji was stunned as she looks up at Kangjoon who also don’t’ understand what’s going on

 End of flashback:

........................................................................................................................................................

“Hyung is weird”

Yugyeom was laughing as he and Bambam were watching the latest episode of Roommate. The other members already watched it and told them it was funny so the two maknae watched it this time dragging Jackson to watch with them too.Jackson still remembered what he talked with JYP earlier and because he still haven’t watched the talked about episode yet he agreed to watch it this time together with the two maknaes of Got7.

“You look like you’re going to kill Kangjoon hyung” Bambam commented as he too laughed while his eyes are still focused on the screen

“Really?” Jackson blinked as he too laughed a bit while turning the younger guy to look at him “Do I really look like that?”

“You’re seeing it now too Hyung” Bambam smiled as he turn back his attention on the screen

Jackson looked back too as he himself can’t believe what he’s seeing right now .JYP really has a reason to be mad at him earlier.

“The bgm they played was perfect for the scene too”

Yugyeom said talking about the “Temptation of Wifes’ ost” (it’s a Korean Drama cx)

Bambam blinked and looked at Yugyeom before smiling and nodding.

“Right! I laughed at that part too”

He too agreed at what Yugyeom said as Jackson just shakes his head but still smiled at the two.

“Guys they’re watching it!”

A loud yell from Youngjae made the three turn to look at the door as it also burst open.The other Got7 members started coming one by one as they all walk inside the room too.

“It’s funny right Yugyeom” Jr sat beside the maknae and slings an arm on his shoulder

Mark sat beside Bambam and looked at the part they were watching while JB stands beside Jackson smiling as he nudges him

“W-wae Hyung?” Jackson looked at the other guy smiling

JB just shakes his head and click his tongue making Jackson even more curious on what he’s thinking as he holds his hyungs’ arm

“What’s wrong?” he asked him again shaking him this time

“Don’t act like you don’t know Jackson” Mark said this time as he leaned back on the chair

The other members just looked at him all smiling as Jackson slapped his face before feigning a serious expression but deep inside he really wants to get out of that room at that moment

Oh…my…god…is what his mind is screaming as he knows that a lot of questions will be asked. He looked back again at the screen seeing that it’s paused to the part where he’s looking at Youngji while the girl is just talking to Kangjoon. It was replayed again, maybe by Bambam as he’s the one really in front of the laptop.

For some reason Jackson felt that feeling again that night. But he can’t pinpoint exactly what that feeling is. All he knew is that it’s not a good feeling that he felt.

........................................................................................................................................................

“I’m home!”

Youngji entered the Roommates shared house again after finishing another schedule with her Kara members. She was carrying something her parents deliver to them earlier. It was yet another food her parents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter