Part 2.Scary Pepero Game

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 7.2 (part 2):[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Yah! Heo Youngji!"

 

Yoo Jaesuk sighed as he watched Jackson marched off to the other team. He stopped what he was explaining knowing that all attention was now focused on the GOT7 member.

“What’s wrong with Jackson?”Gary laughed as he stands beside the mc. “He looks really angry Hyung”

The mc looked at the staffs and the cameramen seeing that they were still resuming on filming. He smiled upon realizing something.

"That kid…somehow reminds me of someone." the mc rubbed his chin as he steals a glance at the Leesang rapper.

Gary looked at him with a blank expression on his face but step back as soon as he realized he was reffering to him.

"W-wae Hyung?"

Jaesuk just clicked his tongue .Gary was confused as the mc didn’t answer him. He was about to ask him again when Jongkook speaks.

"You’re the same. Forgetting that there were cameras filming Gary." Jongkook answered in Jaesuks place

“What are you talking about Hyung? I never forget that there were cameras.”

“So you’re saying that all you’re doing when you’re with Jihyo is all an act?” the mc this time look at him

Gary was a bit startled at his question. But then he smiled again.

“Eyy Hyung. Should I really answer that right now?”

Kim JongKook was now just listening as the two continue talking. He himself knows the truth anyway. He knows Gary and Jihyo for too long because of Running Man. And he knows that the mc was just teasing him.

But it was really different with Jackson. He's been really confused with him from the start of the game. He’s still a mystery to him.

........................................................................................................................................................

"Wae?"

Youngji felt a hand on her arm. That's what makes her turn automatically to face the guy who’s holding her.

"Why are you here?”Youngji remove his hand off her.”Go back." she coldly said as she shooed him away.

Jackson had a hurt expression on his face but Youngji just ignore it.

“Is there something wrong Jackson?” Kangjoon asked instead as he pat the guys back.

But Jackson just ignored him as he just kept looking at the KARA member.

Youngji just shooed him again with her hand making Jackson temper keep rising.

"1 cm?" he finally speaks

"Huh?"

"You said you're going to do 1cm Heo Youngji?!" he yelled angrily

Youngji was taken aback by his shouting. But then she recovers quickly.

"Yah! Why are you shouting when i'm just in front of you!" she yelled back at him

Kangjoon scratches his head.

“Youngji-ah…Jackson”

He tried to stop the two as they seem to start fighting again. But they didn’t even look at him.

"Do you even know what 1cm is?" Jackson continued as he furrowed his brow.

 He held up a pepero stick and swayed it in front of Youngji's face.

“1 cm Heo Youngji. Do you know how short it is!?”

Youngji takes the pepero from Jackson and eats it to Jackson’s surprise.

"Ah jinjja…Of course i know.Wae?!”

She yelled glaring at the guy as she chews.

Kangjoon looked to where Yoo Jaesuk and the others are and motioned to them that he will stop the youngsters from bickering. But they all shake their head as all seemed fascinated at the scene.

"But you’re really not going to do it right?" Jackson said after a short pause

Kangjoon look at Jackson as he didn’t shout the words this time. He was surprised when this time Jackson was looking at him too.

“You won’t do it. Right? Youngji” he repeated as he still kept looking at Kangjoon.

"Why wouldn't i?" Youngji replied

Jackson face palmed frustrated at Youngji’s answer.

"Is there a reason why i shouldn't do it Jackson?"

The guy seemed a bit confused as his mouth opened to speak.

"Because...”he started

“Because?” Youngji asked

But he then just keeps looking at her. He slapped his face lightly to be able to think but it still didn’t helped.

"There’s no reason right?”Youngji sighed “So now go back to your…”

"There is." he cutted her words

Kangjoon and Youngji looked at each other before looking back at Jackson who now has his head bowed.

Jackson was hesitating but he had no choice. Seems like he’s not really going to tell her about what JYP has told him after all. He can almost imagine him scolding him for not telling her about it but there’s nothing he can do. He was really that desperate.

"This"

He finally held up his hand showing Youngji the silver band on his finger. Jackson looked up at the girl again seeing how her expression changes. He’s glad he has bought it with him to this schedule.

"You do remember now right?"

Youngji was speechless as she kept looking at the ring.

Kangjoon looked at the ring too and sighed. He finally decided to step in between the two.

"That's enough Jackson"

Jackson looked as Kangjoon pulled Youngji beside him. The girl was still not saying anything but she clearly looks upset. Jackson had no other choice but that. Eventhough as she looked at Youngji again right now he started to feel guilty.

"Go back to your team now”the actor even managed to say before leaving with her.

Jackson blinked as he realizes he was taking her away. He clench his fist to his side and was about to follow them when his words sink in.

"Team?"

That’s when he looked around and saw everyone looking at him.

........................................................................................................................................................

"See what i told you?" Yoo Jaesuk said

The two beside him nodded their head not knowing whether to laugh or sigh too at the scene they just saw.

"They're both rookies Hyung" Gary defended the two

"And you Gary" Jaesuk shot back at him "Don’t tell me you are a rookie too?"

"Maybe?”Gary grinned”I'm a rookie…in love Hyung"

Both Jaesuk and Jongkook cringe at what he just said.

“I’m just going to get Jackson”Jongkook decided to take the guy who seemed to be still confused at the center.

“I’m just going to ge tJihyo.”Gary said happily as he went to where his Monday couple is

The MC just shakes his head as he looked at the cue card he’s holding.

........................................................................................................................................................

The first round ended.

"Monday couple wins!"

 

"You’re the best unnie" Youngji smiled as the older girl walked beside her.

She was really happy that their team won over Jackson’s team. That means that they just have to win the next round. Her and Kangjoon.

"It's nothing. Pepero game is our hobby" Gary answered instead

“Hobby?”The actress rolled her eyes at what Gary has said “What is he saying?”

The rapper looked at Jihyo before clicking his tongue.

“Stop acting cute Jihyo-ah.”

“I’m not acting cute! When did I?”

Jihyo looked surprised at what Gary has said. While the guy looked surprised too at her answer.

“Jinjja? I thought…when you do that…” he said as he tried to immitate the way Jihyo rolled her eyes

“You think that’s being cute?”

Gar sighed.

“Mianhae okay…It’s just because everything you do is cute to me”he said then wink before laughing

“Ah jinjja”Jihyo just laughed too

Youngji laughed along at the scene and the way Gary failed in winking because of his small eyes.

“They’re both cute” Kangjoon remarked

"How about you two?”Gary asked them all of a sudden “You're going to do 1cm right?”

"Right" Jihyo nodded"For sure everyone on the set knows that by now"

Jihyo looked at Youngji and Kangjoon and smiled teasingly. Kangjoon laughed awkwardly as Youngji just keep on smiling even though that comment from Jihyo made her remember again what Jackson had reminded her earlier.

 

He just blackmailed me using our plan.

 

"But really what's wrong with Jackson? He's really angry earlier" Haha this time joined them

"He's jealous. Isn't that obvious oppa"" Jihyo said

“Hyung was right. I can really see myself in him" Gary commented all of a sudden

They all look at him weirdly as they don’t know what he’s talking about before Kangjoon decided to speak again

"They're bestfriends. Maybe that’s why he's jealous"

 

Best friends?

 

Youngji wants to frown at the word but she just nodded at the actors comment.While the three was still not satisfied.

"Why would a best friend be jealous over a pepero game?"

"Jackson is really a jealous type" Kangjoon replied

"But pepero?" Jihyo starts to think

“He gets jealous over little things unnie” Youngji speaks this time.

 

He’s just really into our plan.

Her mind shouted and i’ts making her more frustrated that she can’t tell it to them.

 

Everyone thinks that there’s something more in Jackson’s action towards her. When in fact the truth is he was just doing it all because of their plan. He’s lying to everyone. Youngji was now sure he’s really good at that.

 

“And I heard he doesn’t like you having skinship with other guys too.”

Kangjoon look at Youngji and seeing her to be in deep thought decided to speak in her place.

"They're just friend’s noona"

“Really?”

“Right. Best friends noona” he smiled

 

Youngji looked up at the guy finally realizing what he’s doing. He’s been defending her since earlier. As always he’s the more reliable oppa was with her. He’s the only one she can trust now.

 

"Fine fine...Friends...Well how about you Kangjoon?”Haha who seemed to be the most frustrated at the guy’s answer asked this time.

"Yeah. Do you like Youngji?" Gary bluntly said

Jihyo hits him in the shoulder at his straightforward question while Haha just watches the actor waiting for his reply

"She's like a younger sister...Youngji"

The three looked at each other and sighed as they finally decided to just leave the two.

“Gomawo oppa”

Youngji smiled at the actor when they left.

Kangjoon just smiled back and pats the girls head.

........................................................................................................................................................

"Next pair, Youngji and Kangjoon.Please go now to the center"

Yoo Jaesuk was calling them now and Youngji was shocked as she didn’t realize that Gayeon and Jongkook’s pepero game has ended. She didn’t notice it as her mind was busy thinking about something.

She wondered if she should just go with what she first plan to do. The 1cm with Kangjoon to beat the other team. And to avoid hearing any of Jackson’s excuses later. Or don’t do it like what Jackson wanted to. Because of the possibility of doing skinship with Kangjoon. And the possibility of being shipped with him in which they should avoid like what JYP said. Because their plan is for people to just ship them two and not with another idols or actors.

Though Youngji sometimes wondered if Jackson is getting scolded a lot by JYP since he’s famous for flirting the most with other idols and being vocal about her ideal type, Song Gayeon. While she have to be careful.

Youngji’s thinking was cut off as Kangjoon held her arm and leads her to the center.She looked at him and realized that it is impossible for people to ship her with him. Like what he said earlier she was just like a younger sister to him. And he was just like an older brother to her. She thought maybe people can see that too.

Meanwhile Jackson who was watching the two looked obviously displeased at their skinship. He used to like Kangjoon before but somehow his closeness with Youngji is worying him. And now the part of the game he dreaded the most to happen…

 

"Fighting Youngji" Gary started cheering for them

Youngji smiled at the guy as she pick a pepero stick and show it to Kangjoon.

"Make sure you'll do as you promise okay?" Haha yelled as he sneakily glanced to where Jackson is.

Youngji didn't hear again any of what they're saying as she really wondered on how short the other team has set. She didn't even realize that Jackson has left the center and was now walking back to their team side earlier. But Kwangsoo noticed it and was about to comment when Jongkook shoots him a glare. So i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter