Never Her Prince

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 6:[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

No one is following us.

Youngji looked back again seeing no cameramen in sight. Maybe he didn't notice that they left already. She gasped wondering if they should go back again before looking up at Jackson who seemed to be in deep thought.

"Wae?" he asked

Seems like his head was still in the real world as he still knows she’s there. But with that calm expression on his face she wondered what other things he is thinking about at the moment. Maybe about their plan and the rules JYP told them. Knowing him she knows he will really try his best to follow his CEO.

Youngji swinged her hand but blinked when she realized that she was still holding his hand. She looked down and smiled unknowingly. She wondered why it looked so natural now. The way they were holding hands just like other couples walking on that street they were in, felt natural now that no one was watching. Her smile starts to widen just thinking about it but she froze when Jackson suddenly stopped walking.

Did he notice her?

She looked up slowly and sighed in relief seeing him still looking ahead of them.

“What’s wrong…Jackson?”

She asked him as she slowly loosened her hold on his hand. There were no cameras now so it’s just proper for her to let go of him right? Even honestly she didn’t want to.But does she saw a change in Jackson’s expression when she let go of his hand?

“Youngji I think…”

He looked worried as he started looking around like he’s trying to find something. Youngji starts looking around too a bit confused.

“It’s Jackson!”

A loud scream made them both turn their head to one direction. Both of them looked confused as three girls approach them.

“Right it’s Jackson”

“Roommate?”

Jackson looked at Youngji and she just looked back at him smiling.

“Got7…right Jackson from Got 7”’

Youngji saw Jackson finally starts smiling. She knew it. Now that his group Got7 is mentioned she’s sure that he feels contented.

"You are really cool oppa. I like you the most in Got7" one of the girls started talking to him now

Youngji’s mouth formed an o as she slightly bumped her shoulder into Jackson’s. Jackson looked at her and grin before looking back a the girls.

“That’s right. I'm Wang Jackson” he even bowed to the three

The girls squealed in delight

“You look really handsome in person oppa” one of the girls said

The others just nodded smiling.

“Wow…Wang Jackson!”

Youngji was happy for him too as she jokingly hits his shoulder hard making Jackson holds it looking at her again.

“It hurts Youngji” he scolds her even though he’s still smiling.

Youngji just laughed at him but stopped as she saw one of the girls looking at her. She doesn’t look happy. Youngji quickly closed and timidly stepped back while the three started fangirling over Jackson. She saw as Jackson bowed and smiled to them. Thanking them and stuff. He even bragged about his body by taking off his jacket, showing his muscled arm to them.

"Jinjja" Youngji shakes her head as she's the one feeling embarassed by what he's doing.

"Do you want to see my martial arts tricking?"

Jackson was at it again. Once he started bragging he can't seem to stop. And this is what he likes doing the most.The girls looked excited as they stepped back making room for Jackson in the sidewalk when a girl secretly pointed at Youngji.The other girl looked at her up and down and nodded. She doesn't look happy seeing her. Youngji thought as she saw the girl smile instantly fades. Youngji didn't know what to do as she just smiled at her awkwardly. The girl smiled back but it looked forced as she started whispering to the girl beside her.

I wonder what’s wrong

“Girls he’s doing it”

One of the girls told the two making them return their attention to Jackson. Youngji sighed deeply as she started fixing her clothes feeling a bit conscious.The screams from the girls was heard when Jackson finally do his tumbling. Some people also stopped and seemed a bit shocked at what he did.

“That was really cool oppa!”

The girls started crowding around him again but Jackson turns to look at her.

“You saw that?” he asked smiling

 She made thumbs up and gulped as she can feel other pairs of eyes staring at her. She nervously looked and saw it was the girls.

Seriously what’s wrong with them?

“Jackson oppa” one of the girls started linking arms with Jackson making Youngji’s mouth hanged open.

It seemed easy for her to make skinship with him unlike her. Youngji watched as the other girls hold him too as one of them take out a camera and started looking around.

“I’ll take your picture” Youngji raises her hand trying to smile again at the girls.

The girl just nodded cooly as she held out the camera to her.

“Sure”

Youngji thinks she wants her to walk to her and take it herself.

“You know her right?”

She looked as Jackson  speaks looking at the girls seriously.

“Who is—“

“KARA? She’s from KARA right?” one girl nodded as she secretly elbowed her friend

“R-right…Youngji” she said lazily but smiled in the end as soon as she saw Jackson look at her

Jackson’s eyes brightened as he looked back at her.

“They know you too Youngji”

She nodded but Youngji wondered if she should be really happy about that.

“Neh…” she said instead as she bowed her head down at them “KARA’s Youngji imnida” she feigned a happy expression ignoring the looks of the girls were giving her.

She really wished she can just leave that place now.

One of the girls finally walked to her and handed the camera.

“Thanks unnie” she said smiling sweetly before motioning for her to take them a picture

Youngji quietly followed and snap a picture of the group.

“Okay one…two…”

........................................................................................................................................................

More than three shots. How many was it? Youngji didn’t even count but she swear it almost turned into a photoshoot as the girls were asking for more pictures to be taken everytime she’s done taking one. But thanks to Jackson the girls finally leave them alone. After he tells them they should go back to the Roommates house for filming.

Even though she’s not feeling great because of the girls she still tried to smile as she looked back at Jackson.

“Let’s go home Jackson”

 “Wait Youngji”

He’s looking around again.She decided to ignore him and started walking. They should have gone straight to the bus stop and not wander around earlier. They should have not met those girls. It would be fake if she said she’s not bothered by the looks they’re giving her. Sure they know her but it’s obvious they don’t like her at all.

"Youngji wait"

Jackson asks her again as he holds her arm all of a sudden making Youngji stopped walking.

"We should hurry up Jackson"

And honestly she's worried too. She knows it maybe not really their fault becuase it's the cameraman who didn't follow them. But still they're in a middle of filming. They were supposed to work and not wander around by themselves.

"Can you run fast?"

Youngji looked at him curiously but before she could answer Jackson already started running pulling her with him.

"What are you doing Jackson?"

She felt him holding her hand again as they run past other people on the street. She looked at him only seeing his back. He still hasn’t worn back his jacket so his muscles are still showing. Youngji's mouth hanged open again in awe of what she's seeing but then quickly shakes her head to shake away the thought.

Did she just fantasize over Jacksons arm muscle?

"Why are we running Jackson!" she yelled again at him as she almost stumbled at how fast they were running.

If he's not holding her hand for sure she can't keep up with him. But he's holding her hand that's why it’s fine. But again he was still dragging her without telling her the reason why. Before she knew it she found herself inside a mall as Jackson stopped running while catching his breath. Youngji too was exhausted as she tried to let go of Jacksons hand but the guy won't let go of her. She saw him panting a bit.

"Why all of a sudden--"

"Let's go back later Youngji" he was smiling

“Shiro" Youngji whined as she crosses her arms. "They might be looking for us now. Don't you think?"

"Neh… i don't think so"

"What?" Youngji looked at him curiously before realizing something "Oh but since no one was filming us we can talk freely right?”

Jackson looked at her and raises his brow a bit.

"What do you mean?”

“About the plan let’s…”

........................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter