What Have Gone Wrong?

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 7.1:[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“You promised me… ”

“I know. But…”

“I know I shouldn’t have trust you Wang Jackson”

 “Don’t make this a big deal Youngji”

A few seconds of silence before the girls slowly nodded.

“Sure…I won’t”

It was all good earlier.

Youngji was happy and so was he as they were both excited to film Running Man.  The day has finally come for them to take part in the said show. Kangjoon must be right there already while they were still at the Roommates house. He said he'll head there straight right after his drama filming at a nearby place.

Jackson knew Youngji was upset as she always tries to ignore him these past few days ever since the mall incident. He wondered why when he’s sure he haven’t done anything wrong. He even defended her when someone said bad things about her. And he’s really mad that time when he heard that. That’s why he stands up for her because knowing Youngji she will not be able to defend herself as she’s always nice. Except with him of course.

But even though he's not sure what the reason is, it saddened him that Youngji was avoiding her. He really misses the girl and he'll do everything just to gain her forgiveness.So he thought of something as he overheard her talking to Nana about it. And that's where his promise starts.

"I promise i won't leave you Youngji. I promise that i'll help you till the end."

That’s what he told her. And by linking their pinky fingers it was sealed.He's determined to fulfill that promise. He doesn't want to let her down. But something went out of hand, and that's when it happened…

 

The first Game: Name Tag Tearing

 

A loud beep was heard...

 

"Ji Sukjin out!...Ji Sukjin out!"

...followed by another.

 

"Haha out!...Haha out!"

 

The running man members starts to panic as two members were already out.Scattered inside the museum where their name tag tearing is taking place, it seems like one member is impatient enough. Tearing the nametags of the last members to arrive...

 

"As soon as they step in?...Seriously...Yah Kim Jong Kook!"

Yoo Jaesuk's voice echoed across the large museum, making him quickly cover his mouth. He forgot that he shouldn't be too loud. The least thing he wants is to be the next victim of the guy branded as the tiger. More than winning, the truth is screen time is more important to the running man members. He motioned to his cameraman to follow him as he looked around the first floor while searching for a place to hide.

 

"Maybe we should tear his nametag last"

"No. We should do it now while he’s alone."

Peeking from behind a wall someone is watching the old mc as he think he's alone on the first floor.

"But it's Yoo Jaesuk--"

"You want to tear that person’s nametag right?"

The two keep on whispering to each other as they watched the oblivious Jaesuk enters a room.

"Yes but--"

"No buts. I promised you i will help you right. You don't trust me?"

"I do...I trust you."

 

Meanwhile the room on the second floor where Kwangsoo and Kangjoon was has been silent upon hearing the announcement too.

"Is it Jong Kook Hyung?" he whispered talking to the camera with wide eyes.

He looked really shocked while Kangjoon is silently worrying about the two; Jackson and Youngji. They arrived before the two running man who were out. Good thing they were skipped by the person tearing the nametags. But what he didn’t understand is why?

"I knew this will happen. Everyone knows Hyung will win this game"

The tall guy continued on mumbling pacing back and forth inside the room, occasionally looking at the door just in case someone might suddenly barge in. That is when he noticed the quiet Kangjoon. Kwangsoo shakes his head as he walked near the younger guy.

"You're scared right?" he sighed as he pats the guys shoulder "Don't worry. As long as you're with me...you'll be fine"

Kangjoon blinked and look at him before nodding his head

"Thanks Hyung" he smiled at him

Kwangsoo smiled and lift up his chin proudly…

"It's best if you don't panic and--"

…not until a knock on the door was heard. He quickly hides behind Kangjoon.

"Who is it?" Kangjoon whispered and looked at the door as he started being nervous too.

"There's no one here! Go away Kim Jong Koook!" the tall man shouts

Kangjoon gasped and covered the guy’s mouth.

"Hyung" he sighed in disbelief as the older guy seemed to be panicking already.

........................................................................................................................................................

Then another loud beep was heard.

"Song Gayeon has entered...Song Gayeon has entered"

 

"Song Gayeon?"

Jihyo gasped as she looked at her Monday boyfriend Gary. They were both walking up the stairs to the third floor.It seems like there were added guests other than the Roommate members.

"Now there's two Kim Jong Kook" Gary sighed and shakes his head "Ah stress!"

 

A loud beep was heard again...

"Yoo Jae Suk out!....Yoo Jae Suk out!"

 

Gary laughed in shock while Jihyo looked blank staring into space.

"Ah what's happening Mongji? I told you she's like Kim Jong Kook"

He looked really scared as he clings to Jihyo's arm "I'm scared jihyo-ah"

The girl looked at him but didn’t take his hand off hers like she always did. Instead she nodded understanding what he's feeling.

"We just need to be careful of them Gary...I...i mean We have to win this no matter what."

Gary smiled as he caught what Jihyo really means. The price is something gold so it's not shocking that she really wants to win this. But there's only one who can win.

"Don't worry...you can count on oppa. Even if i have to risk my life for saving you from Hyung" Gary said cheesily.

Instead of scolding him for acting like that, Jihyo smiled at her Monday boyfriend as she link their arms more.

"I know i can really trust you Gallie. Thanks" she said as she pulled the guy to walk up the stairs again"...now we just need to find a safer place to hide first"

........................................................................................................................................................

"No way…S-song Gayeon-ssi?"

The two Roommate casts who were together since earlier heard the announcement too.

Jackson's eyes brightened and Youngji just rolled her eyes at Jackson’s obvious excitement upon hearing that name. But smiled anyway even though somehow she doesn’t feel that good knowing she’s here.

"What should i do Youngji..."? the man grabbed the girl’s hand" Let's hide"

Youngji was curious. Why should they hide? Shouldn’t he want to meet Gayeon instead?

"Wae?" Youngji chuckled "are you scared she’ll tear your nametag or you're scared because you like her?"

Jackson blinked but didn't say anything.

"Oooh Wang Jackson you're really obvious!"

"Stop it Youngji. Someone will hear you"

"You're scared someone will hear me and tear our nametags or someone will hear that you like--"

Jackson covered the girl’s mouth

"I said stop it"

He pulls her to the elevator and presses the up button. Youngji struggles and get Jackson's hand off

"Do you want her to join our team?"

"No"

"Wae?"

"Stop asking"

"Wae?"

"Nothing Youngji"

"But-"

Jackson looked at Youngji with a tired expression on his face while the girl was just smiling widely at him.

"Let's just stick together Heo Youngji…” he said seriously with his brows wrinkled a bit”Just you and me till the end...okay?"

The elevator opened and Jackson was the first to step in. Youngji blinked and just look at the guy upon hearing what he said.

Just you and me till the end. Her mind repeated those words and for some reason she felt good again inside

"Get inside faster Youngji" Jackson called her noticing that she didn’t follow him inside

He held out his hand and the girl happily takes it. She stepped in as she looked at Jackson while smiling. The guy looked at her and smiled back.

“I know…I’m cool right”

“Ani”

Youngji starts to laugh as Jackson’s face turned sour again. As usual he gets upset easily.

........................................................................................................................................................

"You can leave Kangjoon"

"H-hyung!"

Kwangsoo looked at Jongkook in disbelief. While Kangjoon bows to him apologetically before running out of the room fast.

 

"Oppa"

Kangjoon stopped on his track as he saw Gayeon from a distance.

"Let's go somewhere else..." he whispered as he approached the girl "Kim Jong Kook was in there" he pointed at the room where he left.

The girl made an o shape with and followed Kang Joon to the elevator.

 

"Don't tear my nametag please Hyung"

Kwangsoo kneeled on the ground as he bowed to the guy.

"Stand up Kwangsoo"

The tall guy quickly followed his order.

"Yes Hyung..." he smiled happily this time thinking he was saved "But really you're not wasting any time Hyung "Kwangso laughed while covering his mouth as he was really impressed by the tiger.

"I didn't tear any nametags yet Kwangsoo"

 

"You didn't tear Jaesuk Hyungs nametag?"

The girl nodded his head as she was now walking beside Kangjoon on the third floor

"I just arrived oppa. Why would i do that?" she smiled"And with Jaesuk oppa" she shakes her head.

Kangjoon tilt his head to the side and thinks.

"Then who is it?”

He asked to himself as Yoo Jaesuk was out as Kim Jong Kook was already in the room with him and Kwangsoo.

 

"Not even Jaesuk Hyung?"

Kwangsoo looked really lost but still keeps distance with the tiger

"Kwangsoo I’m here when Jaesuk Hyung’s nametag was torn right?”

“Oh right” Kwangsoo nodded seriously

Jongkook laughed at Kwangsoo’s stupidness for a moment before being serious again.

“Could it be one of the Monday couple?"

"But they're on the top floor Hyung"

"They are?"

"Yes. They arrived earlier than all of us...so it can't be them"

Jongkook sighed and looked at Kwangsoo while rubbing his hands.

"My hands are really itching to tear nametags now Kwangsoo."

Kwangsoo starts being nervous again at the look on Jong Kook’s face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter