The Last Time 2(final chapter)

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 9:(last chapter)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

PART 2:

"He's really crazy."

Youngji clicked her tongue but then smiled as she watched Jackson who was now dancing in front. It's really a wonder how his speech suddenly turned into his another talent show time. But everything is possible for Jackson. Though Youngji knows the guy might disagree to that.

Youngji moved closer to Nana then leaned her head on her shoulder. But at a guy’s cough she blinked and looked up only to realize it was not really Nana.

“Kangjoon oppa?”

Youngji sits down properly again and laughed.

“I'm sorry oppa”

“It’s okay. Why are you apologizing?” Kangjoon smiled and sighed at the same time as she looked at Youngji. "I thought i'd never had a chance to talk to you tonight"

“Why?”

Youngji blinked but Kangjoon just shakes his head. He turned his head to watch the one speaking in front .She followed where he was looking at and saw that Jackson was no longer there but instead it was Joon Hyung’s turn.

“Where is he?” She mumbled as her eyes wandered around and finally saw him sitting beside Dongwook.

“I wonder—“

Youngji heard Kangjoon speak again making her quickly look at him.

“Don’t tell me you’re asking that question too oppa?” she pouted

Kangjoon laughed and ruffles her hair.

“No it’s not about that."he paused for a while"I know everything already right?”

Youngji purses her lips into a thin line and when Kangjoon raises a brow at her she looked on her lap.

“Now I think I should ask about that too” she heard the guy say

“Oppa”

“You two still have another secret right?”

Youngji shakes her head and just smiled at the older guy. Kangjoon clicked his tongue and ruffles the girl’s hair again. Not knowing that Jackson was now watching them both from where he was sitting.

Flashback:

Jackson moved his face closer making Youngji to automatically close her eyes. But nothing happened. She slowly opened her eyes and only to see Jackson looking at her intently.

“Can I…at least have the last wish?”

“What?”

“I want to make a wish too Youngji”

“No” she firmly said

Youngji knew better than to let Jackson do something crazy again.

“Please Youngji. I’ll open the door just let me…’

“No Jackson. Cause I have my last wish now”

“Youngji—“

“Move”

But Jackson didn’t.

“Jackson”

End of Flashback:

The night continued with more stories and laughters. Everyone was trying to shake off the reason why they have to part ways. And Jackson found a way to get Youngji by his side again.

“You promised to stand by me the whole night right?”

He whispered to her and Youngji rolled her eyes.

“Oh did I? When?”

Jackson looked at her with knotted brow but Youngji just hummed and look away.

“Okay is everyone already here now?”

One of the staffs who volunteered to take the pictures checked to see if there’s anyone missing. While Youngji looked at Kangjoon who was on the other side beside Ryohei and Gukjoo. She smiled at him but then felt Jackson pulled her closer.

“Noona’s going to take a picture now.”

Jackson pouted cutely and makes a peace sign making Youngji laughed. But then she decided to follow Jackson’s pose too. They took a lot of pictures with the staffs and also pictures with only the Roommates cast.

Youngji and Jackson were smiling and happy throughout the whole picture taking despite the fact that they both know what will happen after this. The fact that there will be no reason for them to meet anymore.

And when the time to really say good bye has come they all thank Ryohei’s friend for the nice place and the good food.

While everyone was going outside in groups Jackson stayed as Youngji was busy texting someone.

“My manager can’t pick me up.”

“Let’s go together Youngji. May manager and I will drop you off to your place.”

“No. I’m okay Jackson.”

Youngji refuses his offer as she walked pass him following the others outside. Jackson sighed and removes his cap as he just watched Youngji.

“Heo Youngji!”

He puts back his cap and decided to follow the girl only to bump into Joon Hyung.

“Woah Jackson” The older man holds both Jackson’s shoulder to steady him.

“Have you seen Youngji, Hyung?”

Nana who was with them pointed somewhere and was about to speak when Joon stopped her.

“Why don’t we take a picture again before you guys leave.”

He held both Jackson and Nana’s arm as he both pulled them.

“But Hyung I…”

Jackson tried to protest as he desperately looked around in search for Youngji.

“Come take a picture with us guys”

Joon was calling some of the staffs who were still there. And Jackson was now obliged to take a picture with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter