Part 3.Scary Pepero Game

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 7.2: part 3(last)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Oh My God...

Jackson's mind screamed. Just when he thought he was lucky to escape the pepero game with Gayeon…things just get worse. His feet wanted to move but he was forced to stay in place. Not only because of Jongkook’s tight hold on his shoulder but also because of what the mc has reminded him. If he let go, he automatically loses.

            I must win this game no matter what…

He slowly looked back at the girl infront of him and was taken aback by the calm expression on her face.Youngji looked like she’s not bothered by the game at all. And here he was going crazy... More than odd he finds it unfair. That he’s the only one feeling that way.

 

He’s scared…Great

Youngji clasped her hands tightly behind her back, not wanting anyone to know that she’s shaking. She can feel how her heart starts beating faster after hearing what the rules of the game are. But she’s a bit relieved that Jackson was obviously more nervous than her. Or maybe because he’s just not good at hiding it.

Its okay Youngji…Just don’t look into his eyes…

She convinced herself as she was now forced to look at Jackson. Though her eyes was not directly meeting his as she was slightly looking up. She knows she’ll be fine as long as she kept doing it. She just hoped he won’t notice.

 

But everyone on the set can clearly see how uncomfortable the two were. They were like looking at a still picture as the two was almost not moving at all. Yoo Jaesuk who was also looking at them felt a pair of eyes watching him instead. He looked up only to see that it was Jongkook. He looked like he wants to ask something but he didn’t speak. So instead Jaesuk smiled and just motioned to the staffs as he had a slight hint on what he might want to ask. As if telling him that it was them and not him who has made the game.

 

“I know what they’re trying to do” Haha whispered

Gary looked at him with a confused look on his face.

 

Youngji’s team was still gathered on their team’s corner. Jihyo and Kangjoon were watching the game while the two were whispering to each other.

 

“It was planned from the start” Haha, knowing that Gary was curious speaks again

“What do you mean Hyung?”

“They made this game for the two kids”

“But the two being guest here was because no one else in the roommate cast wants to right?” Gary was more confused as it was what Kangjoon told everyone.

Haha looked at the actor who was focused on watching the two in the center. He then move closer to Gary. He whispered something to him before moving away again.

“Jinjja?” Gary looked shock upon hearing it

The two then looked at Kangjoon as Gary shakes his head and sighed.

........................................................................................................................................................

Kangjoon’s POV:

He’s regretting it now…

 

Kangjoon watched as the girl he reffered to as his younger sister stands awkwardly in the center. Her back was facing him so he can't see her face. But he knows how uncomfortable she was. Just by looking at how tightly her hands are clasped behind her back, he knows it’s because it’s shaking. Even though she tried to hide it, he knows how Youngji really feels.

 

It’s all his fault.

 

"Kangjoon let's go"

He turned around to see Gary and Haha walking towards him. They seem to be going back to the center where the game is taking place.

"Let's help Youngji" Haha added”Your dongsaeng” he smiled

But Kangjoon shakes his head.

"I'll follow later Hyung"

Both guys exchanged curious looks at each other but just shrugged before finally leaving him. He watched as Gary went beside Jihyo who was already there and Haha beside Youngji automatically cheering for her.

 

Kangjoon preferred to stay where he is now. If he was beside her he knows he will just hold her hands to stop it from shaking. So for now, watching her from afar is enough for him. Just like he always do.

 

“I think this game will be a bit longer.” He hears the mc speaks

“Well since no one is moving. I think it will be” Sukjin sighed

“That’s why you’re all here right? To make them move” the mc replied

 

Kangjoon looked at Jackson’s face. He was looking at Youngji but he looked lost. And he was starting to sweat too. It’s really hard for Jackson to hide how he truly feels. That’s one of his flaws. He’s very transparent and not really good at acting. And that’s why everyone in the roommate’s house are more confused because he really can’t act.

Kangjoon sighed. He too was confused at first. But a piece of paper answered all his questions. Yet he still kept his mouth shut because he doesn't want to interfere.

 

But this time he wondered if he can still keep quiet after knowing another secret of Jackson.

 

“Kwangsoo say something” he heard Jongkook ordered the tall guy

“I’m thinking Hyung” Kwangsoo said calmly”Can you be patient? Ah this guy…”

"This guy?"

Jongkook was shocked a this answer and instantly glare at the tall guy.

“What did you say?”

Kangjoon looked at them knowing that the tiger won’t let it pass. But then his gaze shifts back to Youngji. He saw Haha whispering something to her and for some reason he had a weird feeling about it.

 

He started being nervous cause he knows Youngji is really determined on winning the game. And Haha seemed to be suggesting something to her.

 

And he was right. Youngji was going to take advantage of Jackson's nervousness.

 

Kangjoon's face stifens as soon as Youngji moves.

 

            She's started.

End of Kangjoon’s POV

........................................................................................................................................................

Jackson’s POV:

What are you doing Heo Youngji!

Jackson froze.

Youngji has bitten only a small portion of the stick. But still it made him curse inside. He was not ready for that.

“Jackson can do it too!” Kwangsoo yelled"Show them Jackson"

Jackson gulped as he pretended not to hear him.

“He’s scared. He won’t do it” Jihyo said

“He won’t do it because it’s not really a pepero game”

Jongkook to his relief defended him.

“It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter