Dangyunhaji...It's a Lie

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 7.3:[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

“All of a sudden Hyung? Wae?"

Jackson followed JYP as he was walking towards the elevator.

"Is it because of my acting? I promise I’ll try harder Hyung just--”

“Roommate is going to end Jackson.”

“But they’re still casting us on season 3 Hyung so—“

“There’s no season 3 either…they haven't told you that?”

Jackson stopped and just watched as the older guy clicked the elevator button and went inside.

“There’s no reason for both of you to meet again.”He sighed"Let's talk later Jackson"

 

Jackson sighed for the ninth time. Because of what Kangjoon said earlier JYP’s words starts haunting him again. But the fact that Kangjoon knew about it worries him more. He wondered on how far he knows about the plan and since when? Because in fact he really finds it a bit scary.

Jackson's mind continues wandering while trying to listen to what Jongkook was explaining for their strategy for the next game. Everyone already knows what game it’s going to be. And since it’s a mind game they were given time to have a group meeting first.

“Jackson you understand what I’m saying right?”

Thankfully his mind has stopped wandering when Jongkook asked that.

“Neh Hyung”

He calmly said though truthfully he doesn’t know what he has said before he asked that. Kwangsoo clicked his tongue as if he knew that he was lying. He was about to say somehting but Sukjin elbowed him making him to stop and just continue listening to what Jongkook was saying.

"Remember this is the last game and we have to win" Jongkook speaked as he cast a glance on Jackson."Do you all understand?"

The others nodded their head but only Jackson didn't. Kim Jongkook who was obviously waiting for him to respond stays quiet for a while.

"Jackson" Gayeon whispered as Jackson seemed to be lost in thought"Jongkook oppa said we have to win"

Jackson blinked and looked at Jongkook before nodding absent mindedly.

"I...understand Hyung" he nodded at last

........................................................................................................................................................

The Last Game: Danyunhaji

 

The game started with each team sending off their leaders to fight against each other. Song Jihyo for Youngji’s team and Kim Jongkook for Jackson’s team.

Everyone expected Kim Jongkook to win being the expert in Dangyunhaji as he claims he is. But in the end he loses to Jihyo earning jokes from the other Running Man members.

Jihyo then choose Ji Sukjin as her next opponent which makes her earn her 2nd win. She was about to choose Kwangsoo but Haha from her team whispers that she should choose Jackson instead since as a foreigner he doesn’t know much about the game from the old variety show Xman. So Jihyo chooses him as she was more confident too to win against him. But everyone didn’t expect the reversal as Jackson wins over Jihyo with his atack which probably comes from Kwangsoo as he was whispering to him throughout the game.

“Choose Gary Jackson” Kwangsoo whispered to him when it’s his time for him to choose his opponent.

“No he should choose Haha” Sukjin opposes the tall guy

“But Hyung he played Dangyunhaji before”

“It doesn’t matter if he played it before or not. Look at Jongkook”

Jongkook was still sensitive from losing earlier and upon hearing his name ignite his anger again.

“What about me?” he charge towards the older guy

The three started fighting on who Jackson should choose.But Jackson was not listening to any of them. His mind was already set.

“I choose Kangjoon-ssi”

Jackson points to the actor who was busy talking with Youngji. Kangoon instantly turned as he was called.

 “Jackson are you sure?” Gayeon whispers this time

“Seo Kangjoon-ssi” he repeated

“This kid is always doing what he wants” Sukjin mumbled as he just crosses his arms.

Yoo Jaesuk smiled at the older guy as he seemed really pissed at Jackson’s decision.

“Okay so it’s Kangjoon” Jaesuk clasped his hands”Come here Kangjoon-ah”

Jackson’s other team members just remained quiet since the actor he called was already walking at the center.And when he did Jaesuk started explaining on what they have to do.

“Jackson you need to win three times in order for your team to win. You understand that right?”

Jackson nodded and say yes as his eyes was now focused on the actor in front of him.

“Kangjoon you only need to defeat Jackson and your team will win. You understand that right?”

“Neh Hyung”

Kangjoon nodded as he looked at the mc before finally looking to Jackson. But he bowed as soon as he met his eyes as he still feels guilty about earlier.

“Do you really like Youngji that much?”

Jaesuk was startled as Jackson started when he hasn’t given his cue yet.

“Wait I haven’t—“

 “Of course”

Kangjoon’s quick reply made Jaesuk not able to continue what he was about to say. So he just sighed and let them continue.

Kangjoon finally looked up again as he took all his courage to look back at Jackson. He knew he should not feel guilty because it’s just the right thing to do.

 “How about you? You don’t like her?”

Jackson's widened his eyes at this. But he tries to focus as he makes the Dangyunhaji gesture.

“Of course!” Jackson yelled quickly but his voice cracked.

Jackson instantly looked at Youngji as whispers and some giggles from the staffs can be heard. But Youngji was just calmly watching them. Jackson tried to control his facial expression as he speaked again.

”You’re using me…to look cool to her right?”

Kangjoon paused for a bit as he seeemed to think before lifting his hand to make the Dangyunhaji gesture.

“Of course”

Jackson blinked at Kangjoon’s answer. The actor looked so calm as he looked back at him. Which makes Jackson’s even more furious.

Jaesuk noticed a tense atmosphere between the two so he decided to cut in but before he can even speak, the Pd in front of him signalled him to stop. The mc didn’t have a choice but to foll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter