Words You Can’t Hear

Truth and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue:

" Youngji...please just this once. "

Jackson’s tone was desperate as he grabbed her hand. His big hand wrapped around her own and Youngji can feel the warmth in it but she tried to not give much thought about it at the moment.

" I said i don't want to "

She think she has said those words for the tenth time tonight. She tried to shake her hand off Jacksons grip. But the guy was too stubborn holding onto her hand evem more tightly and now with both of his hands.

" Jinyoung hyung said it will be good if we do it." he insisted in his cute hongkong accent, talking about the CEO of the company he was in.

" But why me?...shiro..I won't do it Jackson! " she yelled as her temper is really rising. Of all the girl's in the roommates house why does it have to be her?

" But you need it too...you know... "

He let his words trailed off as he seemed to be reading her reaction. Jackson won't let this thing go without a positive response from her, Youngji was sure of that. But she won't agree to all of this. She can't. If he asked her to do this few weeks before when the roommate has just started there will be a possibility that she will accept this offer right away. But after being with Jackson for more than months in the roommates house she knows that if she agreed to do this, things will just get worse. At least for her. She know doing this will put her more in danger than in the good side.

"And i need it too."

Youngji blinked hearing those words from Jackson. She looked at him seeing a mask of seriousness on his face. She tried to say something but hesitated as she was not in the proper state of mind right now. She have to be careful on everything she'll say.

They were not in the roommates house where they were surrounded by a lot of cameras 24 hours a day. They were not at a crowded place where fans of Jackson and maybe someone who probably knew her by now would see them. Or even just in a place with other idols or any people who can really hear what they were talking about. They were alone. Just the two of them. At a parking lot outside the music station they were both in. Jackson dragged her there to talk about this new crazy idea of his. But even though things or words they say might not be recorded or overhear by anyone, Youngji still has to be careful. She should not say things in front of Jackson that she knows she would just regret later.

Of course, Youngji thought. He only agreed to do this for himself, and maybe for his own group as well. Should she be happy that he thought about her too and her own group? He said it will also be good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter