Set Me Free

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I awake in the corner of the room with a dull, sickening feeling in my back. I try to get up but i fall back onto my and whimper, my head spinning as i feel like i have been knocked out by a pan.

 

As i hold my head the horrific memories of last evening crawl back into my memory, suddenly feeling violated by what i remember i shuffle as far away as i can from the door. I look down to my creased and ripped clothes as i shake, rocking myself backwards and forwards as i sob into my hands.

 

Why...Why...WHY! What in hells name did i do to deserve this torture! I feel dirty...i feel sick...i...i feel sick! 

I hurry to grab the nearest container like item,  luckily a pot, i throw up into the pot and quiver from the sour taste left in my mouth.

 

I push the pot to the other end of the room and begin to cough as i hold my chest, as i look outside i notice it is nighttime, the stars glowing brightly along with the city lights. This one fragment of beauty in this horror like moment puts a smile upon my face,  moments later my smile disappears as i ponder over why i was sick.

 

My eyes go wide as i place my hands on my stomach "No...No..No!" He couldn't have right? I don't feel...THAT dirty...!

With effort and whimpers i get up steadily onto my feet and put myself on the bed, Surely if...He would of done something...i would feel it...

 

I shake my head and cry out in annoyance,  i was sick because of how i felt! Nothing else! I know he didn't do it...if he would have then im sure i would remember...since it would be my first ever time...

 

I let a sigh escape my lips as i am still trembling,  im to scared to try and open the door and find a shower, even if i did get out i can bet my right arm he would find me.

 

As i think about this i hear a clicking noise echo from the door, is he...coming in?! Panicking i get up and press myself against the wall furthest away from the door, my back aches intensely as i press harder, my imagination wishing i would fall through the wall and escape. I watch as the door makes a small creaking noise,  there he stands with two coffee's in his hand.

 

He makes his way inside and places the cup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter