Kiss Me

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are going and that's the end of it!" i argued.

 

We have been arguing for what seems hours, Kai is now refusing to go, ill drag him by his ear if i have to. I am going to this photoshoot!

 

"But what is there for me! What if my other side comes out!"

 

I shake my head and put my coat on "Ill be really upset if you dont go, I promise your other side won't come out, nothing there will make you angry!"

 

"Well you are making me angry..." He mumbles this like a spoiled child, all dressed in his fashion clothes.

 

I frown and snatch his hand from his coat,  gripping hard and pulling him out "I don't care, we are going"

 

"You are so pushy..."

 

"Serves you right for being such a stubborn little...." I take a deep breath, cutting off my own sentence as I lock the door.

 

"Look Kai" I let go of his hand, grabbing his cheeks "If you love me you will do this, it's one thing i want to do"

 

He rolls his eyes and moves his face out of my hands to kiss my lips "Fine, I better get a reward..."

 

I smirk and walk on "You will, don't worry" I then gasp a little "Probably not the gift you want"

 

I hear his footsteps stop, i turn around and see him with his hands out "Give me the keys im going back"

 

I shake my head and shove them down my top, i flinch at the coldness of the metal against my bare skin "Try and get them now"

 

"You really think im afraid to put my hand down your top?"

 

I shrug "If you do you will never get what you want..." I smile as i know he will give up.

 

As expected he walks on,  grabbing my hand and pulling me with a sudden eagerness down the street "Lets get it over and done with"

 

I giggle and squeeze his hand "I knew you would do it!"

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

 

We finally arrive at the building and i feel like im home already, we enter the building and all the memories from my work come back. I look at all the equipment and smile, just as i touch a camera a guy runs over and shouts "Don't touch anything!"

 

Startled i step away, Kai catches me in his arms and stares at the guy who now looks intimidated. He shifts his glasses and looks down to his board "Uhm...you..Kim Jongin?"

 

"Yes" He rests his head ontop of mine "She is my girlfriend so she stays"

 

The guy nods at us both, then calling in the whole team. I sit on a chair and marvel at the flashes and the way they hold the camera, my eyes then flicker onto Kai.

 

I find myself getting lost in his chest, his beautiful muscles and the little touches of makeup they put on him. Do I love a guy who wears more makeup than me? Yeah...

 

But that's part of the fashion world i suppose, makeup, dress up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter