Neither

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Her pulse and blood pressure is high, as expected” I feel something pinch the skin on my wrist violently “I think we can begin the procedure as planned” I then hear a delighted laugh and a clap echoes through the room.

“Excellent! You did clean her body did you not? My son will find her if she carries her usual scent”

“Yes Miss, we used the chemicals you asked, but-” I hear the woman hesitate, my hands twitching.

“But what?” She snaps.

The woman lets out a sigh, I feel her fingers lightly touching the skin of my stomach where it is oddly sensitive and sore, I hold back the urge to scream, and although I am sure no noise would come out if I tried.

“Her skin is reacting quite badly to the cleansing chemicals, I think we should douse her with water-“ the woman stumbles on her words “To make sure that the child is healthily delivered of course”

She lets out a sigh “Very well, but she will not be moved from this table, pour it over her where she is lay”

“Very well”

I hear a lot of bustling around, my hands regaining their power as I begin to feel around me. A scratchy table, my hands are tied with leather. I then hear footsteps approaching me, the sound of water sloshing around a bowl soon reaches my ears.

Without warning a cauldron of ice cold water is released onto my body, the force of it pushing my body onto the table, like a wave crushing my body. Without my consent a gasp escapes my mouth at the cold, I hear the cauldron clatter to the floor as the woman gently grabs my face. Her fingers jabbing into both of my cheeks “We have to hurry now, the medicine is wearing off, the procedure won’t go so smoothly if she is fully responsive”

Instantly I hear people rush in, the clatter of equipment and machinery pulsing through the room, I try to speak but all that comes out are croaks, like I have had my voice taken away.

“You should have called us in sooner! She is starting to regain her ability to talk!” I hear a male doctor shout as they attach equipment to my aching body.

Hearing them say that I continue to try and talk, my croaks quickly becoming audible notes as they strap something around my stomach. I slam my hands against the operating table, hearing a humming noise emulating from the device around my stomach.

“Amp up the device, it is not growing fast enough”

I feel a swelling sensation bubble up from my stomach, the sensation making me want to vomit.

“But Doctor that could damage-“

“Shut up!” He snaps “Do it now or we will fail at our job, she will kill us all”

“I never volunteered to take children, I was here to dissect DEAD bodies” As she says that I hear the clicking of the dial being turned up, the feeling of my stomach being ripped open suddenly shatters through my body, my hands ball up into fists and a scream suddenly bursts out of my mouth.

“Hold her down, don’t let her touch the device”

Still lacking my sight, the pain is almost unbearable as people pin down my arms.

“The process is almost complete, get the equipment necessary for the birth”

I shake my head, words spitting out of my mouth “Stay away from my baby!” I cry “You are going to kill it!”

Although I know it’s unavoidable I am still embarrassed as they prepare me for the birth, I hear HER voice disturbingly close to me “The blood unavoidably will lead him here, there is no doubt in my mind that he is already on his way here”

I let out a pained laugh “He will find you, believe me he won’t spare you” A scream escapes my mouth as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter