Epilogue

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Epilogue-

I collect the last of the cups from around the café, bringing them in and dumping them in the sink. I take off my apron and hang it up “I am going home!” I call through the shop as I put my coat on, hearing my boss coming down and smiling as he hands me the tips from today.

“Take this and buy yourself something nice” I smile, bowing to him.

“Thank you I will see you tomorrow!” I head out of the shop, the bells jingling as I close the door behind me and head home. A breeze runs through the street, lifting my coat as I look up at all the pretty lights glowing as the sun goes down. I smile to myself, China is such a beautiful place to live.

I head through a few allies until I come to an area that is quiet and seems deserted, the petals fall from the trees and run past me, some catching on my hair and coat as I tread carefully over the stones.

I take my keys out of my pocket, going to put them in the door. But the door swings open to the wind as I touch it, I step inside, worried.

“Hey, did you get home early!”

I slam the door closed, hanging my coat on the hook as I make my way over to the bedroom. I find him on the bed, face first in the pillow.

His perfect brown hair is ruffled, his slender hand hanging from the bed in exhaustion. I go and sit on the bed next to him, playing with his hair “I know you are awake, so don’t ignore me” I grab his other hand which is on the bed, putting it on my face.

His hand has always felt strangely comfortable on my skin, I smile as I enjoy his small touch, even if he hasn’t reached for me first.

He is the one that saved me from my accident, although I don’t remember it he tells me that he saw me fall into the river and he had to dive in after me, I must have hit a rock with my head since I don’t remember anything up until the day I woke up with Baekhyun by my side.

“Sorry” He sighs, turning over to dazzle me with his rectangular smile “I’ve just had a really tiring day at work…”

He squeezes my cheek affectionately “Is there anything I can get for you? Or do you just want to be a moody guy all night”

“No I’m ok” He sits up, putting his hand through his hair, he then looks me in the eyes and I feel a strange warmth take over me.

He leans in and presses his plump lips to mine, I can’t help but tangle my hands in his hair and press my body to his, and he places one hand on my back as his kisses become more playful. Every time he kisses me it’s like he puts a strange spell on me, the taste of his lips just makes my body surrender fully to him.

My hands reach to his shirt, I get the first two undone, but then there is a knock at the door and his kisses come to a disappointing stop.

“You don’t have to let him in again do you?” I complain “I really don’t like the way he looks at me”

“It’s for business” He kisses me once again but on the neck, I then realise what he is doing and I playfully smack his head.

“Baekhyun I’m never going to be able to cover that up for work!”

I hear him laugh at me as he exits the bedroom, I follow after him, letting my hair down so it no longe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter