You Don't Know...

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I begin to panic as I hear everyone’s screams , I then spot a faint blue light in the corner of the room. As everyone is making their way out I find myself shifting towards the light , it becomes dimmer as I get closer. I then reach out to it but it disappears , I feel a cold gust from behind me and let out a gasp.

I instantly turn around to see Kai reaching his hand towards me , I look into his face and he seems to be in a sleep like state. I grasp his outstretched hand and shake it hard , beads of sweat beginning to form on my head. “Kai! Come on snap out of it what is wrong with you!!”

Still not moving he smirks and crushes my hand in his , I feel my hand beginning to go numb “You don’t know me…” His voice sounds different….its more deeper than before , just as im about to call out to him I feel a sharp sensation in my back.

I then try to move away but I find myself stumbling , what is this… I feel drowsy…..oh…crap! I begin to see things swaying before my eyes , I place my hand on the wall but its no good I cant stand anymore. My legs buckle beneath me and I fall to the floor , everything then goes blank as my body crumples onto the floor.

//Unconscious Thoughts//

Why was Kai looking like that……what was wrong with him….and why did I get that sharp feeling in my back…Did he drug me? Or was someone else working with him….

I knew nothing good would come of this…The truth was I didn’t want to wake up….Im scared of what ill find out….

The blue light…..Was he stopping me from touching it?….somehow that certain glow brings back unpleasant memories...Some from the past that I have tried to bury many times….but why are these coming back?.....

//Awake//

Beep….Beep….Drip…

I can hear people talking near by….but my shallow consciousness disables me from hearing….Am I attached to machines? Maybe a hospital….? No it smells different….and there is this aching pulling sensation on both sides of my mouth , am i….in a…d-dentist?!

My eyes then flutter open to a blinding white light , I feel my body begin to tremble as I look around the best I can. Everything is still blurry but I can make out a drip connected to my a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter