Curious

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About half an hour or so later Kai comes back into the room with a full tray of food , he smiles and lies it on his lap as he takes a chair and sits down next to me “You wont be able to sit up and feed it to yourself so….im going to do it for you…” As he picks up a piece of toast I notice a candle on the tray , my eyes going wide “Take that….away…” I point to the candle and begin to feel slightly sick and bothered as I pay attention to the flame , I begin to feel like I am melting.

He frowns as he blows the candle out quickly and throws it in the bin “i-im sorry…Hatsuka…you’re sweating really bad….”

“mhh…i…i..” I cant talk as I begin to feel dizzy , my eyelids beginning to droop. I forgot the effect of being around any type of fire , a bigger flame would of burned my skin and left me scarred all over my body. I feel his hand on my cheek and I let out a gasp , a shock going through my stomach. “Your boiling….” Regardless he is my cheek , I feel too weak to stop him but I am becoming embarrassed.

I notice the cheeky look In his eyes and I shake my head “n-no…Kai you….don’t know me…” He smiles and look deep into my eyes , he brings himself over my body , still smiling “Yes I do….I have known you for a very long time Misaki…” it then clicks in my mind as I do know who he is “Y-You were there locked up too…!!”

//Flashback//

The many experiments they did on my body left me scarred for life , they left me tied to an abandoned hospital bed next to others who looked the same. My body was aching and I could hear the tick of an old clock ticking through the dirty and crumbling room , I then let out a scream as the pain from them dissecting my stomach comes back.

My screams echo through the room as I wrath and wriggle about in my bed , they still continued to pump the blue liquid into me even though it hurt so much. My body feels so heavy…and the pain is like I’m lying on pins , I hear someone quietly shushing me and its oddly calming. My screams die down to whimpers , but as I try to focus on the persons face it hurts.

By the features that I can see I can tell it’s a boy , he begins to hum some sort of lullaby as I sob quietly. He seems to have a purple bag above him , I notice people are set out as Blue / Purple , Blue /Pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter