Stupidity

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Damn it!”

 

His shouts echo through my ears, the pain swelling in my body. I suddenly feel the pain in my back increase, a cry escaping my lips. I hear his foosteps getting closer and closer.

 

“Hatsuka?!”

 

I feel his hands on my face, my eyes fixing on his lips. I then watch as his eyes widen, his lips trembling “Stay still…please don’t move!” I feel his cool hands slide up my back, a feeling like ice spreading through my back.

 

The feeling crawls and spreads through my spinal area, my whole frame vibrating.

 

“W-What are you doing?”

 

“You hurt your back, just breathe”

 

I look around us, seeing a decrepit room with peeling wall paper. A dull glow coming in from the window, my face “Where are we?”

 

He sits me up, rubbing my cheek ever so gently with his thumb “I don’t really know, I think this is an abandoned house, I hope I didn’t really hurt you”

 

He still looks really upset with himself, but I smile shaking my head “it isn’t that bad” I let out a sigh “But, how did…did you teleport?”

 

“Yes, I read my mother’s notes when you lost your sight, but I am not sure that I was ready to teleport” he wipes the blood from his nose, sniffling “It could have been a lot worse”

 

I lean my head into his hand, biting my lip “What is….IT?”

 

“Oh...” a frown furrows onto his head “That thing...”

 

“Yes that thing!” I grab his face, placing my head on his “Tell me why your mum was so interested in keeping me alive , you are hiding something huge from me Kai!”

 

“Well…” His face goes red, as if he is confessing to an embarrassing act “you are…” the rest of the sentence he mumbles, I can hardly hear what he says even though I am so close to him.

 

“I am what Kai? Tell me!” at this point my head was throbbing, my legs quivering as I try to push myself up a little.

 

He takes a deep breath and then swallows it loudly, his eyes beginning to water as Its like he is choking on nails or something “You are p..” he clears his throat and looks deep into my eyes “Pregnant Hatsuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter