Shoot

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up with a slight breathing in my ear, shivers going up my spine as its cold. I look around and see Kai lying there with his mouth half open, the breath he exhales smelling of alcohol. I crinkle my nose at this smell, standing up and holding my head as I go to get some water. I look at the glass that still lies across the floor , I sigh as I know I’m going to have to clean that up. I grab a brush from the corner and begin to put it all into a pile, humming a lyric less tune  to myself as I do.

After every last bit has been swept up, and put in the bin I smile and stretch. Looking over to Kai who is now sat up “Hey, Kai are you still tired?” I walk over to him , sitting on the couch and looking down on him.

He shakes his head and puts his hand through his hair, sighing “I don’t think ill need sleep for a while” he says this whilst making his way over to the bathroom, I follow, wanting to continue conversation.

“Well I am sorry to break it too you, but you didn’t get what you wanted”

He chuckles and pulls me to his body, talking whilst brushing his teeth “I know, but I will”

“Oh will you now? Your going to have to try harder”

“But you love me, I don’t need to try”

I scoff at his statement “How can you be so sure?”

“Oh you know, just little things tell me” He spits the toothpaste into the sink, swilling his mouth out with water and wiping his mouth. He then places his lips softly on mine, the sharpness of his minty breath cutting at my throat. He then brakes away, hearing a knock at the door.

I sigh, touching my lips and watching him from the living room as he answers the door. I listen intensely  to their conversation, not being able to see the person stood in front of Kai as his body blocks my view.

“Are you Kim Jongin?”

His tone seems narky as if he its someone he doesn’t want to see “Sehun, what do you need?”

The other person is obviously male, his tone just a lot politer than Kai’s “I know you are on a brake, but we have a shoot we would like you to attend…”

There was silence , then Kai finally replied “Yeah, ill see what I can do, Bye” Just as he slams the door, I watch as Sehun  puts his foot in the door “I’m not done with you yet”  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter