The Memory

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeah it's me" He takes a seat next to me whilst i just stare at him in amazement "How did you even get here Suki?"

I can't believe it, it is actually him. But what is my friend doing in China? and most importantly why do i remember him? "Chanyeol is that really you?"          

"Who else would it be?" He smirks and looks me in the eyes "who else would it be silly" He then frowns as I peer into his face, trying to remember what is so significant about him.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Did you forget about me or something?"

"Uh.." I mumble embarrassed by my lack of memory "Well...you see I lost my memory a few years ago"

"Oh.." His face moulds into a soft understanding "Maybe we should talk about this at mine? Out of public?"

I hesitate then nod, knowing that Kai would probably find me here.

"Okay let's go, But you are my friend from high school right?"

"Friend?" He scoffs as we get up, he grabs me by my arm and practically drags me "How hard did you hit your head?"

"Hey!" I shout at him, slapping his hand off me "I don't remember anything!"

He looks at me, suddenly angry "But I can't believe you don't remember me, it hurts" He let's out a sigh "Just follow me"

I follow behind him, watching his hands ball up into fists. Was he my lover? My best friend? Why is he so angry that I can't remember him?

We head into a large building, he tugs on my sleeve and pulls me into the elevator he knocks me into an old woman, I immediately bow "I'm sorry Ahjumma, I sincerely apologize!"

I glare at Chanyeol, he smiles "You still haven't lost your manners" once again I tugg his hand from my clothes, shoving his hand away.

"Who are you really, Tell me!"

He smiles widely, patting my head "I will tell you soon"

"Don't patronize me! Why are you acting this way, we have only just met!"

His smile dissappears, he looks disappointed "You really don't remember do you? God Suki"

A high pitched 'ding' echoes throughout the elevator, the doors open and he abruptly pulls me out.

"Why do you keep pulling me like this?!" He ignores me and swipes a card through a slot near the door, with an elegant beep, the door opens and he pulls me inside shutting the door after me.

"Sit on the couch, make yourself comfortable" He clears his throat "Let me get us both some drinks"

I go and sit on the couch, looking around. I spot a photo on the side, my eyes going wide. I quickly get up and go to grab the photo, but before I can get my hands on the frame he emerges from the kitchen.

"Hey what are you touching?" He looks over to the picture, smiling "Oh that, Go ahead see if it helps you remember"

He places a can of soda down on the table, I feel his eyes on my back as I look at the photo. It seems to be a family, the two children are in their uniforms, the girl looks familiar.

I turn around with the picture in my hand, sitting on the spare seat "Who is this girl?" I place my finger above her head on the photo "She seems familiar, I just can't remember"

He shakes his head "You can't remember?" He grabs the photo from me, looking at it himself "It was the day I was starting my studies in China, you were also starting your studies in fashion"

"Me?" I gasp, grabbing my own hand in shock "That's...us in that photo? My...our family?"

He nods, smiling again "Of course I don't really expect you to remember, but we were close, considering we are twins I kind of feel that I have lost my other half..."

I keep quiet, taking all of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter