Here again

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It feels like something is crawling under my skin, it's so disgusting I want to tear my skin out. 

 

I can't move my hands.

 

I can't move any part of my body.

 

Not even my eyes.

 

I hear nothing...am I dead?

 

No of course not, this feeling it too vile to ever experience in death. 

 

My ears feel like they are suddenly swelling, following by a faint ringing. Soon after I hear small talk, that eventually gets louder, I've finally got my hearing back. 

 

"These two seem to have figured it out faster than the others"

 

"Dosen't that mean we will have to use them now?"

 

There is a pause and I feel something touch my head, I want to see, damn it!

 

"Of course it does, we just have to wait for them both to wake up" 

 

One of them chuckles, the female "You know if we seperate them again they will lose their bond?"

 

The male's voice is gruff and angry "I know that, that's why I put them in the same room" 

 

I hear a clattering of somesort and the door closing, I would of thought we were alone but I feel something touching my stomach.

 

"You are a strong woman, I don't know how you got that far without dieing first" Of course, the man.

 

"I wonder how you worked it out...you don't look smart"

 

I feel his hands touch my face, a sickening feeling twisting in the pit of my stomach.

 

This dirty pig better take his hands off me before I can move!

 

"But you do have your aspects of beauty" His hands wander to my lips and I almost feel like vomiting, a voice from the door calls him away.

 

"Doctor, Come to the lab we need you"

 

His revolting hands remove themselves from my skin, but as the door closes I start to feel pains in my legs and arms. 

 

The feeling of something crawling under my skin is replaced by pain, at this point im glad I can't talk. Although I can hear gasps and sounds of struggle escaping my mouth.

 

Weird ...it's like im not even controlling my own body.

 

I begin to slowly move my hands , soon realising that I am strapped to whatever bed im lay on. Legs too.

 

I grip the bed covers and sigh, the only thing I want to see is Kai...even when I see him what will we do...this is our purpose. 

 

The only reason I live.

 

But im wrong...I could have a completely different life, with Kai.

 

"Su...ki.." 

 

It's like I can almost hear him saying my name now.

 

"Suki..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter