That Feeling

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course the voice faded away, I just felt a dull blanket of darkness compel my body to shut down. I didn’t really have to think, I couldn’t. It was nice, whilst it lasted.

-v-

I began to hear my pulse in my ears, my body slowly restarting itself. I felt an immense pain in my side, a pain that makes the pit of my stomach twist. A whine escapes my lips, my hands balling up into fists. In one of my hands I feel something comforting and warm holding on tight, Kai?

I can’t find the will to make words come out of my mouth, but maybe it’s best that I don’t talk for now. The pain suddenly increases and so does my reaction, my whine louder. I hear Kai’s quick breathing, almost as If he is scared. I wonder what he is doing…

“Suki try not to move” As he says this I feel pressure on my side, I bite my lip and withhold the urge to writhe around in pain. But the pressure quickly subsides and I hear Kai groan “Suki what did you do? I can’t…my powers aren’t strong enough for this right now”

I slowly open my eyes, looking around and seeing the forest again, but at a different time, late afternoon so the moon is pouring in through the cracks in the trees branches. My eyes then flicker over to Kai, I am immediately alerted by the dried blood on his hands but his facial expression is one of deep sadness.

I can’t help but stare at him, such a beautiful face ruined by the emotions that pass through his body. I release his hand from my grip and reach up to touch his face, ever so lightly with my finger “I will be okay I am sure it is nothing”

I try to sit up, but it’s like there a weights on my chest holding me down “Why can’t I sit up?”

Kai frowns and grabs my hand from his face, kissing it “Because your body is shutting parts of your body down to prevent further injury”

He sighs, the hot breath hitting my hand and making me shiver “How did you even do this to yourself?”

I shrug, beginning to receive a headache “I don’t remember, I was just running and I couldn’t stop”

I look him deep in the eyes “I got ringing in my ears again”

“That’s because you were far away from me, if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter