it

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A shiver rolls up my spine as the facts sink in, my blood turning up to a boiling point as I feel like I might explode. 

 

The silence between all of us is painful and awkward, my hand going to slowly lie over my heart. I feel it beating at an impossible speed, my breathing turning heavy as shock and anger waves over me.

 

"Why do you call me that" Kai's voice sounds unsure, I wish I could hold him right now and just feel something other than concrete. 

 

"Call you what?" Her voice is unnaturally calm, but also mesmerising "Jongin?"

 

"Yes" I hear him sigh, almost as if he is giving up in some way or has he figured it out too.

 

"I call you that because that's the name I chose of course" 

 

Of course.

 

Silence. Again.

 

"Kai" I call out for him, not being able to see him makes me anxious, but he ignores me like I didn't even say a word.

 

"What the hell do you mean you chose it!" 

 

I can almost vision her rolling her eyes, hand on her hip "I named you Jongin, from the moment I gave birth you, you were Jongin"

 

I knew it, but I never wanted to hear it. It feels like a dart has just been shot into my heart, piercing my artery and killing me slowly.

 

"Birth?" Kai gasped, I wish I could see his expression, somehow know what he is feeling.

 

"I'm you're parent Jongin, I've never lost sight of you" 

 

"But I have lost my sight" I hiss, feeling excluded from the situation.

 

"All in good reason" She says in a disinterested tone, almost like she is speaking to a beggar on the street. 

 

Kai either dosen't notice or dosen't care, I hope it is the first.

 

"I refuse to talk to you until you return her eye sight"

 

"Fine!" She huffs and I hear a very high buzzing noise, but I am soon able to move my legs, my eyes opening soon after. I gasp and move away from the edge, looking to Kai who is stood infront of me protectively. 

 

"Why do all this to me?" as he asks this I stand and grab his hand, squeezing it tight as I stay behind him. 

 

My eyes find the woman who looks similar to Kai, her brown hair long and un-attended her eyes flicker to me for a moment then to back to Kai.

 

"You were born for experiments, we had no volunteers so i had to make my own..." She looks at me "And steal a few" 

 

"That's just sick!" I shout, standing by his side "You made him just for your work?! Don't you have a heart!" 

 

Kai holds me back, I fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter